Post by Kendra »

filly

Re: January 6 Commission

Post by filly »

From the dumbest guy there is. :mad:
tek

Post by tek »

Must not have been wearing his SMRT glasses.
filly

Post by filly »

tek wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 5:17 pm Must not have been wearing his SMRT glasses.
Too dumb to spell AGGRESSIVE properly! His denial that he sent it just bought him a deposition subpoena and a subpoena for his phone records.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

And a spelling test?
dan1100

Post by dan1100 »

This from the DOJ. :think:

filly

Post by filly »

Wonder what the context is. CNN has nothing about this on their website (which sucks).
filly

Post by filly »

dan1100 wrote: Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:13 pm This from the DOJ. :think:

Some clues:

No idea why Rosen is referred to as DAG because at that point he was the Acting AG.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Let’s not forget, this is the same Rick Perry that the #TFG sent to the inauguration of Ukrainian President
@ZelenskyyUa
instead of
@Mike_Pence
, with a quid pro quo message-
“Announce an investigation into Joe and Hunter Biden if you want a visit to the White House” #LevRemembers
HST's Ghost

Post by HST's Ghost »

Until yesterday, I thought it was just a happenstance doppleganger. Funny actor from the late 90s alt comedy scene with Bob Odenkirk, David Cross, Sara Silverman et.al.
The aftermath of the deadly Jan. 6 Capitol riot has—largely—been the story of a glaring lack of consequences. Though numerous alleged rioters have been picked up or charged by the feds, and several major MAGA personalities have been bombarded with subpoenas and expensive lawsuits, many of the leaders and lawmakers behind Donald Trump and the Republicans’ attempted coup have escaped an actual reckoning.

After all, the leader of the failed coup, former President Trump, is still the undisputed and protected leader of his party, and his anti-democratic lies about the 2020 election continue to dominate the mainstream GOP’s priorities. The majority of the post-Jan. 6 consequences and jail time has been shouldered not by the leaders, but by the Capitol invaders who were on the ground that day at the then-president’s instruction.

But just because Donald Trump managed to escape a reckoning doesn’t mean Jimmy Pesto did.

One of these alleged Jan. 6 participants who has paid some sort of price for the violent events of that day is none other than Jay Johnston, an actor and comedian whose credits include beloved TV series and movies such as Mr. Show, Arrested Development, and Anchorman.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/actor-jay ... pitol-riot
He had apparently fallen into addiction problems in recent years...
► Show Spoiler
"The dumber than dirt American we screwed to to floor"
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

filly

Post by filly »

Weak.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

People are saying Little Mo is a pathological liar. Akbar's Telegram:
ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [12/15/2021 2:35 PM]
None of my friends have done anything wrong!

It’s witch-hunt used to chill the First Amendment rights of the most effective organizers in the country.

@AliAlexander

ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [12/17/2021 11:29 PM]
I just sued Nancy Pelosi.

More later. I’m exhausted. Wanted to wait to make the announcement but I see the press is already on it. Took them less than an hour. Obsession. 😘

@AliAlexander

ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [12/18/2021 9:00 PM]
Mo Brooks did nothing wrong. His incompetent staff has given the Left rope for a now disproven conspiracy theory.

Facts are: Mo Brooks and I had limited contact. I told the truth while his staff mistakenly threw me under the bus and I’ve never commented about it. We both supported a legislative challenge to the botched Electoral College.

That’s it. His staff needs to just stick to truthful facts and not panic over left-wing nothingness. I don’t get why he’s so ill-served. They’re also ruining his campaign in Alabama. Bizarre! Mo Brooks did nothing wrong!

@AliAlexander

ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [12/18/2021 10:45 PM]
[ Photo ]
Stop the Steal (the peaceful protest movement) was born in 2018, in South Florida.

I love that place. They still call me a “hero” and it’s always super humbling. We didn’t know the impact we’d have back then.

Screenshot from a friend. Thanks for the reminder.

@AliAlexander 🇺🇸

ALI ALEXANDER 🇺🇸, [12/19/2021 9:25 AM]
Come to Church.

Bonus: This defensive post is by... :lol:

Jonathon Moseley @JonMoseley
I'm an attorney in Virginia, and a political activist. Supporting attorney for Larry Klayman / Freedom Watch. I grew up in Florida. Check out http://JonMoseley.com

Akbar16.JPG
Akbar16.JPG (86.9 KiB) Viewed 1194 times
Asked Jon if Akbar knows about Klayman's grossly inappropriate behavior... Akbar is very anti-ped. Look forward to hearing back from Jon. :P
Ali Abdul-Razaq Akbar aka #AliAlexander posted your tweet on Telegram. Does #Jan6 host Akbar know you're "supporting attorney" to #Birther #LarryKlayman, whom in Court was deemed "grossly inappropriate" & "sexually abused his children"? Opinion & Order: https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/USC ... 1683-0.pdf

Klayman.jpg
Klayman.jpg (135.79 KiB) Viewed 1174 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
filly

Post by filly »

I don't think the Committee decided to request documents and subpoena this fool because they had extra time on their hands. And I don't think they only deposed him to ask him about the documents he produced.

If Ali lied to the Committee, he could find himself on the other end of the DOJ (hello, Roger Stone?). If that's the case he needs to replace his lawyer with the porkpie hat.

It *could* be a nothing burger, but I get the impression the Committee is strategic and their lawyers didn't spend hours deposing him just so they could hear his line of bullshit. But hey, what do I know?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: grumpy ol' geezer

Post by Foggy »

Is it lying if that lunatic strongly believes it's true? :think:

He seems like a guy who decides what reality is on a moment-by-moment basis, and once he decides, I think he could pass a lie detector test, because he really, sincerely, honestly believes everything he says, even if it contradicts whatever he said thirty seconds before that.

That's a rare talent, and we should send him to organize protests in Russia. It's the neighborly thing to do. :batting:
I'm Foggy and I forget if I approved this message.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Jan. 6 committee member Adam Kinzinger says on ABC’s This Week they have more incriminating messages involving the Trump White House: “There are more texts out there that we haven’t released.”
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Foggy wrote: Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:43 pm Is it lying if that lunatic strongly believes it's true? :think:

He seems like a guy who decides what reality is on a moment-by-moment basis, and once he decides, I think he could pass a lie detector test, because he really, sincerely, honestly believes everything he says, even if it contradicts whatever he said thirty seconds before that.

That's a rare talent, and we should send him to organize protests in Russia. It's the neighborly thing to do. :batting:
I think that TFG could pass a lie detector test, as well, but for the opposite reason. He doesn't believe ANYTHING, except what will get him what he wants. I think that, more than anyone else I have ever encountered, he really doesn't care that he is lying. To him, a lie is no different than a truthful statement, so I don't think he would have the physiological changes, such as breathing rate, or blood pressure that the polygraph measures.

I'm not a psychologist, but I believe that is pretty close to the definition of a pathological liar. He's already shown that he will lie, even when doing so does him no good, such as the lies about the crowd size at his inauguration.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Breaking: The Jan. 6 select committee is requesting an interview with Republican Scott Perry — the first known effort to talk to a member of Congress about helping Trump in his efforts to overturn the election. https://bit.ly/3qbfnI5
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Moar!
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

(1/2) I stand with immense respect for our Constitution, the Rule of Law, and the Americans I represent who know that this entity is illegitimate, and not duly constituted under the rules of the US House of Representatives.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Kendra wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 1:46 pm https://twitter.com/RepScottPerry/statu ... 538180105
(1/2) I stand with immense respect for our Constitution, the Rule of Law, and the Americans I represent who know that this entity is illegitimate, and not duly constituted under the rules of the US House of Representatives.
ANYTHING I DISAGREE WITH IS NOT LEGITIMATE. DUR DUR DUR.

Screw him. Lock him up.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

A brief glance at the comments show that no one is buying it. :roll:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Entitled SOB, isn't he?
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

AndyinPA wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:10 pm Entitled SOB, isn't he?
:lol:

I forget the name of the commented on MSNBC just now, but he called Perry a bargain basement Jim Jordan, a wannabe.

Return to “The January 6 Insurrection, including Criminal Cases”