trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Dr. Ken

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dr. Ken »

Lol he dropped series 2 cards. The originals he thought he could move at least 20mm and only made 2 million.

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by AndyinPA »

Yeah, I'll get right on it. :sick:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
chancery
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by chancery »

Dr. Ken wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:39 pm Lol he dropped series 2 cards. The originals he thought he could move at least 20mm and only made 2 million.
He made $2 million? :confuzzled:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

chancery wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:05 pm
Dr. Ken wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 8:39 pm Lol he dropped series 2 cards. The originals he thought he could move at least 20mm and only made 2 million.
He made $2 million? :confuzzled:
That first batch of digital cards included 44,000 NFTs listed for sale at $99 each, including some depicting him as a superhero and as a film star. They sold out in less than a day and appeared to generate nearly $4.4 million in total revenue, though the former president’s financial disclosure forms show he personally made between $100,000 and $1 million from the digital cards, through a licensing agreement with a limited liability company called CIC Digital LLC.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/brianbusha ... brows/amp/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

The site says they are sold out of the series 2 "digital trading cards" (NFT garbage) . Damn, I missed the boat.
Dr. Ken

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Lani

trump (the former guy)

Post by Lani »

I hate him. "Trump says he will outlaw homelessness and arrest everyone who refuses to comply." I've work with homeless people who lost everything because of medical costs. One woman had breast cancer, and she lost everything, I helped to get her an apartment.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

trump (the former guy)

Post by bill_g »

I am not even going to bite on that bait. If it were that easy, past efforts along the same lines would have succeeded. Maybe he should read some American and Australian history.
RVInit

trump (the former guy)

Post by RVInit »

One of the responses: :rotflmao:
@ShowbizSimon

Wait! They didn’t include the draft dodging bone spurs one in this set either? Interesting
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

trump (the former guy)

Post by Frater I*I »

bill_g wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:18 am I am not even going to bite on that bait. If it were that easy, past efforts along the same lines would have succeeded. Maybe he should read some American and Australian history.
He's taking a page from German history...specifically 1933 - 1945....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

trump (the former guy)

Post by neonzx »

So effectively he is suggesting interment camps for the homeless.
Dave from down under

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dave from down under »

neonzx wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:03 pm So effectively he is suggesting interment camps for the homeless.
Fascist will fascist
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

In Germany they came up with building the initial highway / freeway infrastructure. In the US the former guy will surely press the homeless into forced labour to improve the infrastructure. :blackeye: :twisted:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

Infrastructure week!

How does tfg expect the Federal jackbooted thugs to work around that pesky 10th Amendment when he marches in and takes over the cities? Declare martial law?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

trump (the former guy)

Post by Suranis »

He's saying whatever floats through his head and promising the earth. he did the same thing last time and actually did feck all of it. Remember the thing he actually put effort into? The 30 foot wall of reinforced concrete with Iron bars running through it?

You can read about his promises here. Honestly, I wouldn't bother getting stressed about his fanciful proposals as he probably does not even remember making them as such. He is probably tracking his mentions from them to get a Narcissist high.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-mete ... umpometer/
Hic sunt dracones
MN-Skeptic

trump (the former guy)

Post by MN-Skeptic »

neonzx wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:03 pm So effectively he is suggesting interment camps for the homeless.
Trumpvilles.
neeneko

trump (the former guy)

Post by neeneko »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:04 pm Trumpvilles.
Well, the Trump Freedom Cities need some pool of people to do the work who can not leave or complain.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

trump (the former guy)

Post by bill_g »

Frater I*I wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:56 pm
bill_g wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:18 am I am not even going to bite on that bait. If it were that easy, past efforts along the same lines would have succeeded. Maybe he should read some American and Australian history.
He's taking a page from German history...specifically 1933 - 1945....
And they took a page from American history regarding tribal relocations. It is some ugly stuff.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Of course the issues begs the question, what did impotus do in four years to resolve the problem, what did his sleepy guy, Ben Carson, do on his job as Secretary of Housing and Urban Development?

Yeah - all they did was remove rules that protected renters from affordable housing. :blackeye:
Suranis

trump (the former guy)

Post by Suranis »

Well Plumpus yelled about the ugly shitty Rat infested slums in Philadelphia... and then was told that they were owned by Goldenboy Kushner
Hic sunt dracones
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

We're market testing "Concentration Camps". :thumbsup:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

trump (the former guy)

Post by Frater I*I »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Apr 19, 2023 6:06 pm In Germany they came up with building the initial highway / freeway infrastructure. In the US the former guy will surely press the homeless into forced labour to improve the infrastructure. :blackeye: :twisted:
He'll need a catchy phrase for the project...something like Work Will Make You Free... :think:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

Something like this...

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Trump on IRS: “I had a done deal before running for president and they broke it. They treated me worse than they treated the Tea Party or evangelicals. I could’ve easily made a good deal with the IRS when I was president .. This is the price you pay for being honest in the USA.”
tek

trump (the former guy)

Post by tek »

There goes another irony meter..

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”