trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
neeneko

trump (the former guy)

Post by neeneko »

Dr. Ken wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:53 am Didn't know where to put this but bolton has no chance
Now there is a scary thought.
All the talk about Trump starting WWIII was, I thought, rather hyperbolic since it really is not his way. Bolton on the other hand is the poster child for 'we must kill those who disrespect us in the 80s!'
rossgw

trump (the former guy)

Post by rossgw »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 1:56 am I must have studied a different version of the scriptures. Not sure that King James would agree with this ad.
Obviously when the bible talks about God returning God = trump.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

trump (the former guy)

Post by Frater I*I »

Dr. Ken wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 9:53 am Didn't know where to put this but bolton has no chance
The terms of snowball and hell come to mind.... :think:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

The Snowballs and Hell ship sailed a long time ago. We're off the page here, Kids.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Frater I*I

trump (the former guy)

Post by Frater I*I »

Gregg wrote: Fri Jan 06, 2023 11:20 pm The Snowballs and Hell ship sailed a long time ago. We're off the page here, Kids.
Here there be dragons....? :whistle:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

In the past hour on Truth Social, Trump has made 11 posts claiming all the credit for McCarthy’s election as Speaker.

World’s Largest Media Consumer weighs in on Howard Stern.
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Impaired grandpa at Mar-a-Lago tonight cheering up his guests by talking about imminent nuclear war and saying that Biden “convinced Putin to go into Ukraine.”
Trump tonight complains about Ashli Babbitt’s mother getting arrested yesterday, and says Ashli was shot by “a lunatic” for “no reason .. We’re not gonna let this go on .. What they’ve done to (J6) protesters.”
Gregg

trump (the former guy)

Post by Gregg »

It should be a law that every time Ashli Babbit (730 days of sobriety and counting!) is mentioned that a clip of her actual death and the 5 minutes before it be shown.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
AndyinPA
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by AndyinPA »

:thumbsup:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Frater I*I

trump (the former guy)

Post by Frater I*I »

Gregg wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:29 pm It should be a law that every time Ashli Babbit (730 days of sobriety and counting!) is mentioned that a clip of her actual death and the 5 minutes before it be shown.
She decided to FA, and got to FO...

Traitor. Period.

Trent Reznor
RVInit

trump (the former guy)

Post by RVInit »

Gregg wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:29 pm It should be a law that every time Ashli Babbit (730 days of sobriety and counting!) is mentioned that a clip of her actual death and the 5 minutes before it be shown.
Agree. I also think the video of the Facebook stream she did about 2 hours prior to her shooting should also be shown. The one where she was practically having an orgasm about the fact that she was participating in "The Storm" where Nancy Pelosi and others would be hung.
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Frater I*I

trump (the former guy)

Post by Frater I*I »

Kendra wrote: Mon Jan 09, 2023 9:25 pm
I got $100 that Zee Furher has no idea she's dead, and that message has been posted online....

Trent Reznor
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kriselda Gray »

I'm kind of surprised that, AFAIK, he's not yet said anything about Biden's c.assified documents. I fully expect a total meltdown if Biden's home isn't immediately searched under subpeona for the "rest" of the documents Biden "stole", and if Biden isn't subjected to the same "harassment" he has been that it's proof of the bias against him. I also expect he'll try to use this as a justification for demanding the investigation into his own theft be dropped.

And then the Housw will use it as the basis for some investigations of their own, or ,aybe even as a count in an impeachment trial.
Dr. Ken

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dr. Ken »

Followed by the showing of all the video rants she made before january 6th and her criminal record for stalking the ex wife of her husband.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
RVInit

trump (the former guy)

Post by RVInit »

Dr. Ken wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:05 am
:thumbsup:
Followed by the showing of all the video rants she made before january 6th and her criminal record for stalking the ex wife of her husband.
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:41 am I'm kind of surprised that, AFAIK, he's not yet said anything about Biden's c.assified documents. I fully expect a total meltdown if Biden's home isn't immediately searched under subpeona for the "rest" of the documents Biden "stole", and if Biden isn't subjected to the same "harassment" he has been that it's proof of the bias against him. I also expect he'll try to use this as a justification for demanding the investigation into his own theft be dropped.

And then the Housw will use it as the basis for some investigations of their own, or ,aybe even as a count in an impeachment trial.
Yeah, just watching Outnumbered on FoxNews, they are calling for a special prosecutor for Biden and a raid on his home. Rep. Andy Biggs went a lot further on RWNJ talk radio this AM, he claims that Russia paid U Penn millions of dollars for access to Biden's purloined classified docs. He also claims that unlike tfg, who didn't commit a crime because he declassified everything before taking it, Biden and "the Biden crime family" are in real trouble here.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:13 pm
Kriselda Gray wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:41 am I'm kind of surprised that, AFAIK, he's not yet said anything about Biden's c.assified documents. I fully expect a total meltdown if Biden's home isn't immediately searched under subpeona for the "rest" of the documents Biden "stole", and if Biden isn't subjected to the same "harassment" he has been that it's proof of the bias against him. I also expect he'll try to use this as a justification for demanding the investigation into his own theft be dropped.

Yeah, just watching Outnumbered on FoxNews, they are calling for a special prosecutor for Biden and a raid on his home. Rep. Andy Biggs went a lot further on RWNJ talk radio this AM, he claims that Russia paid U Penn millions of dollars for access to Biden's purloined classified docs. He also claims that unlike tfg, who didn't commit a crime because he declassified everything before taking it, Biden and "the Biden crime family" are in real trouble here.
How can he be sure that Obama in assist for Biden did not think the classification away :?: :twisted:
Suranis

trump (the former guy)

Post by Suranis »

Surely Obama could have declassified that stuff with his mind before Biden locked it in the filing cabinet for the Russians.
Hic sunt dracones
Dave from down under

trump (the former guy)

Post by Dave from down under »

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-01-10/ ... /101840444

Mr Trump weighed in on his social media site, asking, "When is the FBI going to raid the many homes of Joe Biden, perhaps even the White House?"
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

Dave from down under wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 5:38 pm https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-01-10/ ... /101840444

Mr Trump weighed in on his social media site, asking, "When is the FBI going to raid the many homes of Joe Biden, perhaps even the White House?"
He may be on to something there. I suspect there may be classified docs in the White House.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Will there now be a bathroom and sewer inspection at the WH :?:
Kendra

trump (the former guy)

Post by Kendra »

Trump tonight says DOJ should drop their investigation of him because of the Biden docs: “I think it totally changes it. I was perfect under the Presidential Records Act. We were negotiating with NARA. Now, you know, NARA is a far left group of people.”
RTH10260

trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

Dear Donald, you missed the point: you did not return the documents even when requested multiple times. And Biden did not keep Top Secret material in a box in his office drawer.
Sam the Centipede

trump (the former guy)

Post by Sam the Centipede »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:38 pm Dear Donald, you missed the point: you did not return the documents even when requested multiple times. And Biden did not keep Top Secret material in a box in his office drawer.
… and probably doesn't share it with dinner guests, especially not those with Russian connections.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”