INDICTED (INDICATED) #3 USA v Donald Trump - Judge Tanya Chutkan - #J6 Election Interference, Fake Electors - Jack Smith

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

INDICATED #3! USA v. Donald Trump, Defendant - #J6 Election Interference, Fake Electors - Jack Smith

Post by Maybenaut »

I’m hoping Ginni Thomas. It has the added benefit of disqualifying Clarence from deciding any issues arising from the trial.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Dave from down under

INDICATED #3! USA v. Donald Trump, Defendant - #J6 Election Interference, Fake Electors - Jack Smith

Post by Dave from down under »

Maybenaut wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:31 pm I’m hoping Ginni Thomas. It has the added benefit of disqualifying Clarence from deciding any issues arising from the trial.
Why would Clarence feel that he should be disqualified from delivering the RIGHT (wing) SCOTUS decision in favour of the Orange one and his co-conspirators?
New Turtle

INDICATED! US v. Trump - #J6 Election Interference, Fake Electors - Jack Smith

Post by New Turtle »

Kendra wrote: Tue Aug 01, 2023 8:51 pm:think:
Co-co 1 is Rudy.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol: Chancery, clowns all the way down is exactly right. Have added them over the years so it's a really good cross section of grifters, liars, trolls and idiots.

The Gateway House of Boys is ANGRY! And Roodles "STARTS SCREAMING"!

Delightful.

‘This Will Be Your Legacy!” – Rudy Giuliani STARTS SCREAMING at Jack Smith Following Latest Junk Indictments Against President Trump – Says He Was Never Notified or Served in the Case!
By Jim Hoft Aug. 1, 2023 9:30 pm

Once again, President Trump was indicted on Tuesday – the DAY AFTER Hunter Biden’s best friend and business associate Devon Archer testified that the Joe Biden was included on 20 calls when his son was sitting with foreign officials arranging influence peddling deals for the family. Archer also testified that Joe Biden met with Russia’s Yelena Baturina who invested $40 million into Hunter Biden’s real estate ventures. And she also paid Hunter Biden $3.5 million in consulting fees. Joe Biden later excluded Baturina from his Russian sanctions list.

So what happened next? President Trump was indicted again today by corrupt Special Counsel Jack Smith. For those paying attention this is not the first time this has happened. There have been at least six times now where new evidence was released implicating the Biden Crime Family and then President Trump is indicted by the Biden regime the next day. President Trump was indicted along with six co-conspirators. CNN named five of the co-conspirators tonight including Rudy Giuliani. Rudy later went on with Eric Bolling to discuss today’s indictment. Rudy was in rare form. The former New York City Mayor screamed at corrupt Special Counsel Jack Smith. Only in government can you fail your way to the top. That is Jack Smith’s story.

Rudy Giuliani: If you don’t agree with the regime, they try to disbar you and they try to imprison you. What does that sound like? Sounds like Communist China to me. Not the United States of America. Biden has ruined our country. It’s a disgrace what he’s done. And I don’t care if you hate Donald Trump. This is a violation of his right of free speech. You even have a right to lie under the First Amendment. Now, he (Trump) didn’t. The strange thing here is the people lying are the people bringing this and this count they have here, conspiracy against rights. They should be indicted for conspiracy against rights for bringing this indictment…

…I don’t have any information that he violated any law. What I do have is I would seriously consider indicting them for 18 USC. Section 241. For indicting a man for exercising his right of free speech, that’s a conspiracy against rights. These people are dangerous.

On Joe Biden… Rudy Giuliani: There’s no way this wasn’t rushed, because it’s also poorly written and has a lot of mistakes in it. This was rushed for two reasons. One, yesterday, Biden got his head kicked in completely. The false exculpatory statements that were revealed yesterday, 24 of which most lawyers would understand this, completely convict him. Under the law, a false exculpatory statement is as powerful as a confession that comes right out of evidence, textbooks. What Archer did is prove that for ten years, Biden has been lying completely. All of that can be used against him as evidence of guilt. It’s very, very powerful. It’s much more damaging than, I think even a lot of the Congressmen realized. And it makes him, like, probably not only the biggest crook in American history. The biggest liar.

Then Rudy Giuliani starts screaming at criminal partisan hack Jack Smith: Long ago I stopped being careful. And I don’t worry about the Jack Smith’s of this world. I have a chapter in my book called Stand Up to Bullies. So here’s what I say to Jack Smith after the Supreme Court threw out your case, which should have been a disgrace and you should have gone and found another profession because you don’t belong in this one. This one will be your legacy. Violating the right of free speech of an American citizen, never mind whether he was president or not. It could be anybody. It could be a homeless person. You don’t get to violate people’s First Amendment right, Smith, no matter who the hell you are or no matter how sick you are with Trump derangement syndrome. And this isn’t the first time you’ve acted like an unethical lawyer. It should be the last.

Video via Newsmax.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... ng-latest/

We're running out of containers to hold all the MAGAts tears.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

IMG_5498.jpeg
IMG_5498.jpeg (111.19 KiB) Viewed 10876 times
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

It was a FABULOUS night for RWNJ podcasts. Mark Levin's propeller was so wound up it sounded like he'd leave the ground at any second. Simply had to compliment him. They are all delicious.
Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 5m
That's #Angertainment! Mark, tonight's show on #TrumpIndictment 3 is in the pantheon of your most funny & entertaining. The screaming, the seething, the wailing, the Gold IRA ads: Fabulousness on every level. Hoping for Indictment 4 for more laughs. Bravo!
Levin Moonshot.JPG
Levin Moonshot.JPG (81.76 KiB) Viewed 10857 times

Sadly, T****'s grifting is slowing down. He raised the most off the Stormy Daniels matter, and only about half as much on the Classified Documents. Wonder what his haul for Indictment 3 will be?
Trump's past indictments spurred the biggest fundraising days of his campaign
But Trump saw a larger boost in online donations when he was indicted by a Manhattan grand jury than his later federal indictment.
Aug. 1, 2023, 1:45 PM EDT By Bridget Bowman and Joe Murphy

Former President Donald Trump's previous two indictments led to spikes in his online fundraising, according to a new fundraising report filed Monday — but the jump was much smaller for the second one. While Trump's campaign touted fundraising boosts after both indictments, the new report from Republicans' main online fundraising platform shows how Trump's supporters rallied more energetically after his first indictment in Manhattan for an alleged hush-money scheme, rather than the federal indictment related to his handling of classified documents.

The new report from WinRed, which was filed Monday with the Federal Election Commission, shows that Trump raised around $13.5 million in the week after a Manhattan grand jury indicted Trump on March 30 for allegedly making hush money payments to an adult film start during his 2016 campaign. Trump's single largest online fundraising day of his campaign so far came on April 4, the same day that the former president was arraigned in Manhattan during that week, when he raised more than $3.9 million. Two months later, Trump was indicted on federal charges for his handling of classified documents, causing another spike in online fundraising.

In the week following that indictment, Trump's campaign and joint fundraising committee raised $5.8 million online — roughly half of the haul from his first indictment.
https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/ ... -rcna97568

After Paying Lawyers, Trump’s PAC Is Nearly Broke
The scramble to cover legal bills for former President Donald J. Trump and his associates has prompted what appears to be the largest refund in federal campaign finance history.
Save America, the former president’s Political Action Committee, has spent millions on his legal-related bills in the last 2.5 years, with a vast majority going to his lawyer fees
By Maggie Haberman, Shane Goldmacher and Jonathan Swan July 31, 2023

Former President Donald J. Trump’s political action committee, which began last year with $105 million, now has less than $4 million left in its account after paying tens of millions of dollars in legal fees for Mr. Trump and his associates.
https://www.nytimes.com/2023/07/31/us/p ... iling.html

MAGAts can yell, they can scream, they can DEMAND the GOP House impeach Biden RIGHT NOW ( :lol: guess they missed the memo that the House is on vacation for six week), they can stomp their little feets... but Indictments 1, 2 & 3 still stand and there's a reason barricades are going up in Georgia. It's about time his criminal activities caught up with him. In the Clowns Twitter List, they clearly haven't read it but that doesn't stop them from baaaaaing like sheep and being apoplectic.

Created this for Kurt Schlicter, but it's suitable for many occasions.

Kurt Sheep.JPG
Kurt Sheep.JPG (95.5 KiB) Viewed 10857 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:32 am Sadly, T****'s grifting is slowing down. He raised the most off the E. Jean Carroll rape trial, and only about half as much on the Classified Documents. Wonder what his haul for Indictment 3 will be?
Great post, Orlylicious, but one minor correction. His 1st indictment was for the Stormy Daniels case, not the E. Jean Carroll. He was never indicted for rape, that was a civil suit.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Oops! You are so right, typoed. I'll fix that now and thank you, big hug.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

I've seen right wing pundits rationalizing this saying that this falls under free speech and that Yeah Trump did this but he had a first amendment right. So we're now at the yes he did it so what phase
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 2:04 am :snippity:
https://rumble.com/v33zpf1-this-will-be ... smith.html
‘This Will Be Your Legacy!” – Rudy Giuliani STARTS SCREAMING at Jack Smith Following Latest Junk Indictments Against President Trump – Says He Was Never Notified or Served in the Case!
tsk tsk tsk --- Rudy, you sound disappointed to be only named a co-conspirator, not an accused (as of yet) :lol:
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 5:27 am Oops! You are so right, typoed. I'll fix that now and thank you, big hug.
No problem - glad to help! :D :bighug:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Thursday is apparently the turn himself in and get arraigned day. CNN says he's going to attend in person, when he could do it all via video and save all the expense and drama of security. Asshole, likely wants the camera time to fund raise and gin up the base and all. :mad:

CNN just had DC officer Dan Hodges on for a short interview for his reaction, nice to see. LOL, they played the Rudy G yelling at Jack Smith, excellent response. Free speech is not an excuse for insurrection.
bob

Post by bob »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:32 am It was a FABULOUS night for RWNJ podcasts. Mark Levin's propeller was so wound up it sounded like he'd leave the ground at any second. Simply had to compliment him. They are all delicious.
My person favorite were the Fitton tweets.

Prolific in volume and stupidity. From the "mastermind" that set up the first indictment.

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:09 am I've seen right wing pundits rationalizing this saying that this falls under free speech and that Yeah Trump did this but he had a first amendment right. So we're now at the yes he did it so what phase
Too also: "This means we gets DIIIIOSCOVERY!!1!"

Ask Terry Lakin how well that worked for him.
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

Eastman is bright enough to know he's going under bus, isn't he?

(Josh not-a-lawyer Hammer extensively whines about how advising a client is now illegal. Advising a client to crime always has been illegal, Josh.)
Image ImageImage
bob

Post by bob »

In other news, multiple focus groups all observed the sky to be blue.
Image ImageImage
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

Harry Litman
@harrylitman
That didn't take long. Looks as if the DC grand jury is now rolling out separate indictments of Trump's co-conspirators. Really underscores Smith's resolve to charge, and try, Trump alone. The case is built for speed. It should in fact go to verdict well before Nov 2024.
https://twitter.com/harrylitman/status/ ... 1784747012
Harry Litman
@harrylitman
oops. out ahead of my skis on timing of the co-conspirators charges. (relied on another tweet that I won't identify. ) my bad--should have independently verified.🙁 but the punch line remains unchanged --> Smith has built the case for speed.
bob

Post by bob »

Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 7:09 am I've seen right wing pundits rationalizing this saying that this falls under free speech and that Yeah Trump did this but he had a first amendment right. So we're now at the yes he did it so what phase
Cf.:

"First Amendment for me, but not for thee!"
Image ImageImage
Sequoia32
Verified:

Post by Sequoia32 »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 4:32 am Kurt Sheep.JPG
Just needs a trough of grape Flavoraide.

*Don't know how to make the picture show up in the quote.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

bob wrote: Wed Aug 02, 2023 12:38 pm
In other news, multiple focus groups all observed the sky to be blue.
Imagine how they’d react if Smith’s investigation revealed something totally different.

In my appellate practice the government always goes on about how this is just a retread of the arguments made at trial. No shit, Sherlock. If I argued anything else they’d be screaming about waiver.

People are stupid.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
bob

Post by bob »

Pence wrote:Let’s be clear on this point. It wasn't that they asked for a pause. The president specifically asked me and his gaggle of crackpot lawyers asked me to literally reject votes which would have resulted in the issue of being turned over to the house of representatives.
If only this person had said something before January 6.
Image ImageImage
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Agree, but this is by far the strongest statement that Pence has ever made.

All of this discussion reminds me of why I joined Fogbow in the first place--to follow high-stakes litigation that affected political outcomes. This is much higher stake litigation that the birther lunacies ever were.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Bike racks? How well did those work on 1/6?
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
sugar magnolia

Post by sugar magnolia »

Volkonski wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:44 am Bike racks? How well did those work on 1/6?
The "bike rack" barricades work fine for 99% of all crowd control. I imagine they would have worked fine for what they expected on Jan 6.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Volkonski wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 9:44 am Bike racks? How well did those work on 1/6?
Bike rack barricades are fine. There is no call-out from tfg for his cult to descend upon D.C this time. There will be some protestors but mostly gawkers, however, not violence.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”