Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Luke »

Lindell is just doing his usual old schtick, nothing new yet. He's certain Dominion is suing OAN & Newsmax just to hurt his event.

Frankspeech is down, he says hacking... RSBN has it on Rumble:'

YouTube has the feed through somebody else, but they'll be taking that down no doubt.

This is the pic on Frankspeech... there seem to be more there so why use this IDK.

Cyber Floor.jpg
Cyber Floor.jpg (216.27 KiB) Viewed 1152 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Luke »

Gateway House of Boys is ALL OVER IT.

BREAKING: Lindell’s Symposium Hit with Cyber Attack — Shut Down — But Backup Plan Kicks in, Program Slightly Delayed– HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT AT 7 PM (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft Published August 10, 2021 at 9:30am

Mike Lindell announced this morning that the symposium was already under cyber attack.

The event had a backup plan, the program was delayed but will continue.

Mike also said there is a HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT today at 7 PM.

CodeMonkeyZ, Ron Watkins, is at the conference and made a similar announcement earlier this morning.

Already Ron has posted several explosive items.

** (8:24) Mike Lindell is going to have a big announcement at around 7pm tonight local Sioux Falls, South Dakota time.

You can watch Mike Lindell’s Cyber Symposium at http://frankspeech.com

** (8:28) A while back, I was asked to join the RED TEAM to scrutinize Mike Lindell’s Pcaps.

** (8:36) I am not sure of the timeslot/scheduling for the Cyber Symposium, but I am on standby to potentially call in via videolink to join a panel.

** (8:41) I’m not sure about everything that is planned for the cyber symposium, but I do know there is a huge announcement at 7pm CST.
Dont miss the 7pm announcement.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/0 ... ingbuttons
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

He's just yelling and ranting incoherently. no evidence. He's yelling about fox not running his ad
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 10:46 am :snippity:

Cyber Floor.jpg
For a Cyber Freaking Symposium there are fairly few PCs set up to do the work. I would have expected to see a hall full of computers cabled up to servers holding those bazillions of terra bits and pieces of network disinformation. Round tables? I bet all ready for the freeking free buffet :lol:
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

I think Lindell just effectively said nobody has been sued for defamation since 1798… :crazy:
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
tek

Post by tek »

** (8:41) I’m not sure about everything that is planned for the cyber symposium, but I do know there is a huge announcement at 7pm CST.
7PM: "Buy one MyPillow, get two free! Use promo code DOOFUS2021!"
Luke

Post by Luke »

He did Uninformed, it's just the same old retreads. The only cheering was that OAN got sued by Dominion. It's the worst thing for him -- it's DULL. Blaming everybody else, hacked, laws, suing folks into fear... boring snowflakes. So far, this is a F. But he still says at noon EDT that by the end, every person Democrat and Republican, is going to unite, Biden/Harris will resign, and SCOTUS is going 9-0. "Elections are gonna be stole" --Lindell. Here comes my grifter "pal" Patrick Colbeck.

This is what has been fascinating... what are all these Trumpers going to do when this is a big dud and nothing happens? Five months of massive hype and all they got are lawsuits and ridicule? It's a lab experiment.

PaulG

Post by PaulG »

Top Google search now "How can I get to Sturgis from Sioux Falls?"
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Does anybody know the names of Lindell’s panel of four?
filly

Post by filly »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:11 pm

what are all these Trumpers going to do when this is a big dud and nothing happens? Five months of massive hype and all they got are lawsuits and ridicule? It's a lab experiment.

Storm the Capitol of course!
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Luke

Post by Luke »

I think one is Dr. Frank and another is Patrick Colbeck. 1pm -- time for a big Dominican lunch! While they rerun the same ridiculous film and RSBN pumps MyPillow promo codes.

Meanwhile... (insert goalpost graphic here)
Mike Lindell backtracks on his own Trump reinstatement theory as 'cyber symposium' kicks off
John Wright August 10, 2021
Mike Lindell backtracks on his own Trump reinstatement theory as 'cyber symposium' kicks off

MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell has repeatedly said he believes former president Donald Trump will be back in the White House this month. But now, as Lindell prepares to host a "cyber symposium" designed to prove that the November election was stolen, he is denying that he ever made the claim. "Nobody said that, nobody said that, nobody said that, nobody said that, nobody said that, nobody said that, OK? I think this interview is over," Lindell told a Vice News reporter as he walked into the South Dakota venue that is hosting his three-day symposium, which began Tuesday.

Lindell's backtracking is likely to come as a major disappointment to QAnon followers, who adopted Lindell's Trump reinstatement theory and will be watching closely as the symposium brings together "dozens of 'cyber guys' to verify what (Lindell) claims is election data that will reveal fraud in all 50 states."

"Lindell's Cyber Symposium has been widely hyped in right-wing and extremist circles as the moment of reckoning for those who dismiss election fraud conspiracies," Vice reports. QAnon influencer Ron Watkins recently told his followers on Telegram, "Please wait until Mike Lindell's cyber symposium to learn more. Have a strong feeling it's going to be huge." Some QAnon followers believe Trump's reinstatement will somehow coincide with a test of the nation's emergency alert system scheduled for Wednesday, while others are eagerly awaiting soon-to-be-released results of Cyber Ninjas' partisan voting audit in Arizona. Still others have adopted a conspiracy theory pushed by Pizzagate proponent Jack Posobiec, who claims the Biden administration will use a COVID-19 lockdown to cover up evidence revealed during Lindell's conference.

Vice News notes that QAnon followers are no stranger to "moving goalposts when its prophecies fail," but experts fear their frustration will eventually lead to (more) violence when the so-called "storm" never arrives.
https://www.rawstory.com/mike-lindell-2654615068/
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

There something creepy and nazi like about that flag.

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

tek wrote: Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:06 pm
7PM: "Buy one MyPillow, get two free! Use promo code DOOFUS2021!"
My guess is trump will appear, either in person or by phone.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I never said that! :silenced: :liar:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Mike Lindell is legit upset that some people want to break for lunch in this "cyber symposium," yelling that he's gonna stay up on stage for 3 days straight.

"There's no breaks! ... You guys can go eat. That’s fine, but I ain’t eating! I’m staying up here for 72 hours...
Sounds like something a crackhead would say.

ImageImageImage x4
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Then he left the stage a few minutes later…
Luke

Post by Luke »

Gregg's pal Dr. Frank is on at 1:40pm EDT, he's spouting the same nonsense that the 2010 Census was used to "fill in" the votes that needed to be stolen. He refers to his dear friend Mark who was his college roomate and worked for Newt for 30 years who thought it was ridiculous, but he seems to think Mark is a believer now.

He modestly says he was skeptical, but... he's predicted everything correctly! PA, Ohio, Florida... everywhere he was exactly correct. Slarti must be sooo impressed.

Frank.JPG
Frank.JPG (112.51 KiB) Viewed 942 times

Hamilton OH.JPG
Hamilton OH.JPG (104.28 KiB) Viewed 942 times

JW Study.JPG
JW Study.JPG (100.63 KiB) Viewed 942 times

Snopes on the JW study: https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/ghost ... 29-states/

This is so dumb! And he tries telling jokes when folks have no idea what he's talking about so they fall flat.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Now they're calling it the "snake news media".

And lunch was a big deal.

Mike Lindell Refuses to Leave Cyber Symposium Stage For 72 Hours, But Lunch Available in Hallway
By Stephen Douglas 1:43 PM EDT

Mike Lindell is hosting a cyber symposium on election fraud today in North Dakota. Much like the launch of his social media platform in the spring, there have been techinical difficulties that he and his friends are calling "hacks." The day started with Dominion dropping some new lawsuits and if you want to see Lindell react to anything else over the next few days, stay tuned because he has already passed up lunch, proclaiming that he would not stop streaming for the entire 72 hours.

Mike Lindell is legit upset that some people want to break for lunch in this "cyber symposium," yelling that he's gonna stay up on stage for 3 days straight.

"There's no breaks! ... You guys can go eat. That’s fine, but I ain’t eating! I’m staying up here for 72 hours..." pic.twitter.com/AV7MYv431g
— Justin Baragona (@justinbaragona) August 10, 2021

There is so much incredible comedy in that one-minute clip. Lindell is handed a paper and then his assistant tries to pull him off stage to show him something, which may or may not be lunch. We know lunch is involved because the guy says it's time for a lunch break, which Lindell is having no part of. With some real Kevin Durant on Twitter vibes, Lindell explains what's going to happen.

"There's no breaks. We're streaming 72 hours. Live streaming. So around the world. This never stops. You guys can go eat that's fine, but I ain't eating. I'm staying up here for 72 hours before they ruin our signal."

Lindell continues to talk as a movie plays and someone comes over the PA system to inform attendees that lunch is in fact available in a back hallway, which everyone knows is the best place for a conference lunch.
https://www.thebiglead.com/posts/mike-l ... fcrgsjepne

Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

Well, I’m convinced. Frankspeech has a headline “Click Here to View 2020 Election Data” that links to a scrolling display of the “packet captures”. Absolutely irrefutable evidence! See for yourselves:
https://home.frankspeech.com/video/clic ... ction-data
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I found this guy on twitter. He's there to see what Lindell offers. He admits to being skeptical but promises to be non-partial.

This link takes you to the first post in the thread, dated yesterday, but he's continuing it as we speak. He's able to explain things in ways I can wrap my head around.

Here's text only from his latest entry, about five minutes ago.

Robᵉʳᵗ Graham @ Sioux Falls cyber symposium
@ErrataRob
·
5m
29/ Here's the current status: nothing.

They've given us a drop of data that makes no sense that they can't explain.

They promise: just wait until later tonight, that's the "real" data.

ImageImageImage x4

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”