INDICTED (INDICATED) #4 - Quadfecta! Perfecta? - Judge Scott McAfee - Georgia v. Trump ET AL - P01135809- Fani Willis

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Placeholder INDICATED 4 - Quadfecta? Perfecta? Georgia v. Donald Trump (et al?) - "Find Me 11,780 Votes" - Fani Willis

Post by raison de arizona »

Kendra wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:00 pm He seems skeered.

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrum ... 4251956817
I just hope Republicans, and the people of our now failing Nation, see what is happening to our Democracy and Freedom. A sitting President has INDICTED, in many different forms and locals, his political opponent, who is substantially leading him in the Polls. NOTHING LIKE THIS HAS EVER HAPPENED BEFORE. OUR COUNTRY CAN NEVER LET THIS STAND!
  • What possible difference would poll numbers make to criminal indictments? You aren't allowed to be indicted if you are leading in the polls? That's not a thing.
  • tfg is *not* leading Biden in the polls currently, not "substantially", not at all: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epoll ... -7383.html
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
much ado

Placeholder INDICATED 4 - Quadfecta? Perfecta? Georgia v. Donald Trump (et al?) - "Find Me 11,780 Votes" - Fani Willis

Post by much ado »

I just wondered, is there a 5th indictment being teed up anywhere?

Five is a nice round number...
realist

Post by realist »

orlylicious wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:03 pm Realist, sounds like this qualifies:

In case of emergency, call 949-683-5411.

Give Dr. Taitz a call, she'd be happy to explain and answer any questions you have. Tell her Foggy sent you. :P
I'll do that. :whistle:
Image X 4
Image X 32
realist

Post by realist »

Mueller, She Wrote
@MuellerSheWrote
·
2h
NEW: Reuters tweet that there had been a Fulton County indictment has been deleted and DA is disclaiming the report.
:shrug:
Image X 4
Image X 32
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

:hide:
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
raison de arizona

The thick plottens.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

🎶 Tell me why I don't like Mondays! 🎤🎸
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Deadline WH just now, the judge told reporters to go and get dinner, keeping courtroom open until DA says otherwise.

Andrew Weisman pointed out that GA has some strict bail conditions, strict reading of the law says no bail if there's any risk of messing with witnesses. :popcorn:
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

much ado wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:09 pm I just wondered, is there a 5th indictment being teed up anywhere?

Eris would be pleased
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Realist, were you able to get through? What did Orly say? :lol:

Vaughn Hillyard on Dateline just said that his hunch is charges tonight. No hurry, we've waited this long.

17 people got Target Letters (a few received immunity). No pardons on state charges. Good times.

Hillary Clinton will be on with Rachel Maddow for her first interview since T****'s Indicateds tonight at 9pm. Hope Lindell & Co will take a break from producing the Lindell Event to watch.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Flatpoint High wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:32 pm
much ado wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 3:09 pm I just wondered, is there a 5th indictment being teed up anywhere?

Eris would be pleased
All Hail Discordia!
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

discordianism-a-spoof-religion.jpg
discordianism-a-spoof-religion.jpg (280.32 KiB) Viewed 8719 times
Kriselda Gray wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:45 pm

Eris would be pleased
All Hail Discordia!
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Flatpoint High wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 4:57 pm discordianism-a-spoof-religion.jpg

Eris would be pleased
All Hail Discordia!
Fnord
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Eris would be pleased
All Hail Discordia!
Rattle the drawer and complain.

All hail Anoia, the goddess things stuck in Kitchen drawers.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Beyoncé's concert is down the street from the courthouse tonight. It's a plot! It was all planned this way, having Obama's favorite artist there just to rub it in. :lol:

Meanwhile...
2 hours ago
Leading racketeering expert spotted in Fulton grand jury room
By Amy Gardner

ATLANTA — Among those spotted in the Atlanta grand jury room Monday where prosecutors are seeking charges against Donald Trump for his efforts to overturn the 2020 election: John Floyd, one of Georgia’s and the nation’s leading experts on racketeering statutes.

Floyd’s sighting provides a strong indication that Fulton County District Attorney Fani T. Willis is seeking charges against Trump and his allies under Georgia’s sweeping racketeering statute, known as the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act.

Willis has signaled publicly that she may use the statute to allege that these efforts amounted to a far-reaching criminal scheme.

Floyd, a partner at the Atlanta offices of Bondurant, Mixson & Elmor, has served as a special prosecutor on past RICO cases in Fulton County.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Dear lord, please may she have the receipts.
:pray: :pray: :pray:
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

p0rtia wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:24 am Most of this we know, but knew to me was the link to the Coffee GA caper:
The hunt for fraud

At Trump’s insistence, his allies launched a mad chase of every accusation of fraud they could find, big or small. Some of the more fantastical claims came directly from Trump and his allies, who amplified baseless accusations on conservative media and unleashed new waves of outlandish tips from rank-and-file Republicans.

They spread false claims that thousands of mail ballots should be discarded because of questionable signatures, that a mother-daughter team of election workers in Atlanta had triple-tallied counterfeit votes, that voting machines had been programmed to flip votes from one candidate to another.

One claim came from a local election official in rural Coffee County, Ga., named Misty Hampton, who said on Nov. 10, 2020, in a public meeting of her local elections board that machines made by Dominion Voting Systems could flip votes from one candidate to the next.

Sinners, under orders to look under every stone for possible fraud, got wind of Hampton’s remarks and emailed her the same day seeking more information. Although he would quickly determine that her claim and many others like it were bogus, that didn’t stop Trump allies from pursuing it, even arranging, with Hampton’s help, to examine the equipment in Coffee County — a violation of state law.
The equipment examiners in Coffee County? Sidney Powell and her brethren. Also, former Coffee County GOP chair and fake Trump elector Cathy Latham. Neck deep, as one says.
https://www.11alive.com/article/news/sp ... 83f57?s=09
Luke

Post by Luke »

At 6pm EDT, CNN said T**** & team think the Indicated is "imminent".

I don't get it, now there's wailing about an Indictment. For weeks he's said he WANTED one more to lock in the election. He should be THANKING Fani. :P

PS: In CNN's new lineup released today, my pretend girlfriend Laura Coates got the gig as the new host of the 11pm hour. She's rarin' to go. Looking forward to that.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Ari Melber is going to break down that case report that was up then down after the commercial break.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
orlylicious wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:19 pm ... my pretend girlfriend Laura Coates ...
You are so lucky. Right now I'm considering Rawan bin Hussain, but you gotta be careful about pretend girlfriends. Some of them are so darn bossy!
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Kendra wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:28 pm Ari Melber is going to break down that case report that was up then down after the commercial break.
I had a boss whose motto was "I live in fear of clerical error."
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:41 pm
Kendra wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 6:28 pm Ari Melber is going to break down that case report that was up then down after the commercial break.
I had a boss whose motto was "I live in fear of clerical error."
It was interesting, I didn't take notes, but he had on a forger GA AG or similar, who noted some oddities that didn't make sense at times. :shrug:
Luke

Post by Luke »

Here we go?

Tamar Hallerman @TamarHallerman @AJC reporter covering the Fulton County Trump probe & more. Co-host, Breakdown podcast. Recovering Washington correspondent.
Tamar Hallerman @TamarHallerman 14m
Anxious reporters are assembling in the 8th floor courtroom of Robert McBurney, the Fulton judge on duty who will be receiving any charges that are handed up from the grand jury. McBurney briefly stepped in and told reporters to hang in there
Greg Bluestein @bluestein 58m
Replying to @bluestein
State elections official Gabriel Sterling just left the courthouse after testifying for hours. Former Lt. Gov. Geoff Duncan is testifying now and independent journalist George Chidi is waiting.

NEW: Geoff Duncan is done in the Grand Jury room and about to be on CNN (he's a contributor). The Atlanta journalist is in there now and apparently will also be on CNN when he's done.* * Kendra deserves credit -- I added the info on Geoff right after I posted it.

BREAKING: Reporters also heard the sound of sausage dog nails in the hallways and saw dozens of empty donut boxes, but so far they have no idea if that's connected to the Grand Jury.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

7PM Eastern, court's still open or whatever it's called. Geoff Duncan just walked out (gonna go on air with CNN shortly), and the reporter who walked into the room where the fake electors were meeting is now in with the grand jury.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

CNN reports the judge just poked his head out and told the reporters whatever it's going to be will be another hour of :waiting:

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”