trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by RTH10260 »

BTW this is another time some trumpy dreamer references the Space Force. What did the former guy say or do to make the maggats believe this tiny section of office workers in the armed forces will have an impact on elections?
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Too much money, not enough common sense. But, by spending his money, he is boosting Biden’s economy. :thumbsup:

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:40 pm Too much money, not enough common sense. But, by spending his money, he is boosting Biden’s economy. :thumbsup:

How can he stand to listen to hours of whining 45 times? And what a way to use your time on earth.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Too bad God let them down in 2020. But he'll come through this time for sure.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

RTH10260 wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:30 pm BTW this is another time some trumpy dreamer references the Space Force. What did the former guy say or do to make the maggats believe this tiny section of office workers in the armed forces will have an impact on elections?
To fight the Deep State, Trump will mobilize the Deep Space State!
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

jcolvin2 wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 5:25 pm
RTH10260 wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:30 pm BTW this is another time some trumpy dreamer references the Space Force. What did the former guy say or do to make the maggats believe this tiny section of office workers in the armed forces will have an impact on elections?
To fight the Deep State, Trump will mobilize the Deep Space State!
Donate them some scuba gear for deep diving :biggrin:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Kid Rock is opening his concerts up with a message from tfg.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Trump doesn't have a very high opinion of God. ;)
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Dr. Ken wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 9:03 pm
I mean, okay, if that god is Nyarlathotep.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

As presidents go there's
3. George I cannot tell a lie Washington
2. Honest Abe Lincoln
1. donald Grab 'em by the pussy trump

seems legit.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

Not saying I have a definite answer, but here's a guess in the absense of anything more sensible: Trump created the Space Force, so they should be "loyal" to him, and thus they should have an interest in putting him back in office. Hey, it might work since all the other branches of the military don't seem to be responding to demands from all the crazies to reinstate Trump. But a new branch of the military that they fantasize owes one to Trump ought to be able to work magic... Constitution and applicable law are so annoying when they get in the way of this sort of fantasy, though.
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

Ben-Prime wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:12 pm I mean, okay, if that god is Nyarlathotep.
We gave Nyarlathotep a chance!
https://www.mcsweeneys.net/articles/wel ... s-a-nation
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Anything to get people talking about him.
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump holds a dazzling pity party at Mar-A-Lago for debut of election fraud conspiracy film

Travis Gettys
April 06, 2022

Donald Trump and his top allies partied with donors and club members at his Mar-A-Lago resort, where they indulged in self-pity over the former president's election loss.

The party celebrated the debut of a 42-minute film called “Rigged: The Zuckerberg Funded Plot to Defeat Donald Trump" produced by Citizens United president David Bossie that features various Trump advisers accusing Facebook of helping Democrats win the 2020 election by funding voter turnout and education efforts, reported the Washington Post.

“Some of the people here say we shouldn’t be talking about 2020,” Bossie said. “I think it’s vital that we do. If we don’t prove what happened in 2020, how can we stop it from happening again.”

Trump, who remains fixated on his election loss to President Joe Biden, said he was looking forward to his friend's film more than “Citizen Kane," "Titanic” and “Gone with the Wind," and he repeatedly insisted to partygoers that Russia would not have invaded Ukraine and gasoline prices would be lower if the election had not been "rigged" against him.

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-david-bossie/

Original WaPo article https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics ... ar-a-lago/
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:40 pm Too much money, not enough common sense. But, by spending his money, he is boosting Biden’s economy. :thumbsup:

Get a VW Microbus, paint it tie-dye and find some suckers stoned enough to convince Jerry Garcia is still alive and him and JFK are gonna tour with the dead. Tell 'em they can tag along if they pay for the gas.

Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:24 pm Not saying I have a definite answer, but here's a guess in the absense of anything more sensible: Trump created the Space Force, so they should be "loyal" to him, and thus they should have an interest in putting him back in office. Hey, it might work since all the other branches of the military don't seem to be responding to demands from all the crazies to reinstate Trump. But a new branch of the military that they fantasize owes one to Trump ought to be able to work magic... Constitution and applicable law are so annoying when they get in the way of this sort of fantasy, though.
I see this as one of his less crazy ideas, it is at least adjacent to how things actually tend to go if you know what you are doing. When he created a new branch, he provided career advancement paths, people with new prospects who were selected by people he promoted and have him to thank for their new positions.

If he had been competent, that would have been a pretty classic way to build a loyalist heavy institution.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

neeneko wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:00 pm
johnpcapitalist wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:24 pm Not saying I have a definite answer, but here's a guess in the absense of anything more sensible: Trump created the Space Force, so they should be "loyal" to him, and thus they should have an interest in putting him back in office. Hey, it might work since all the other branches of the military don't seem to be responding to demands from all the crazies to reinstate Trump. But a new branch of the military that they fantasize owes one to Trump ought to be able to work magic... Constitution and applicable law are so annoying when they get in the way of this sort of fantasy, though.
I see this as one of his less crazy ideas, it is at least adjacent to how things actually tend to go if you know what you are doing. When he created a new branch, he provided career advancement paths, people with new prospects who were selected by people he promoted and have him to thank for their new positions.

If he had been competent, that would have been a pretty classic way to build a loyalist heavy institution.
What you say is true. There may be some feelings of loyalty/gratitude among the members of the Space Force. That idea certainly fits with Trump's transactional world view. He gave them their jobs, so he expects blind obedience and support.

I don't know what the MAGAssholes expect the Space Force to do. They have virtually no aircraft, no operational spacecraft and fewer than 7,000 personnel.

AFAIK, right now, with no way to actually get into space, they are concentrating on monitoring activity in space. They control the GPS satellite system. They are not a combat force.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Note to thread posters:

I'm confused. Can't tell who is talking about 1) TFG's reasons for creating Space Force or 2) MAGA perception of why TFG created Space Force and what they (SF) are currently doing to get him back in power.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I am not exactly sure what is confused though I think the discussion here is about MAGA's thinking that somehow the Space Force was going to save the republic by reinstalling Trump. So, of course, we start talking about why they think SF would do that and it falls somewhere in the line that they think he was creating his own military force. Or something.

Of course, the answers are simple.

Trump created the Space Force - No, he did not. That was in the works for years and required Congress to create the Space Force.

The Space Force is loyal to him because of this. I doubt it. This basically involved moving parts of the existing US Space Command from the Air Force to its own separate branch within the Air Force department (much like the Army Air Corps was before becoming its own department).

I would have preferred US Space Corp over force. I could speculate that Trump pushed for the word "Force" because he thought it sounded stronger and a tougher force than a simple corps. He probably should not tell a Marine that.
101010 :towel:
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

it's more about their heads exploding when they heard Stacy Abrams was PRESIDENT of the United Earth
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Flatpoint High wrote: Mon Apr 11, 2022 7:09 pm
it's more about their heads exploding when they heard Stacy Abrams was PRESIDENT of the United Earth
Their heads already exploded when they figured out she was black
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

She's Black?? :eek:
Hic sunt dracones

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”