trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by Slim Cognito »

Plenty of bread around here. Even Dollar Tree has bread, which has always been hit or miss.
ImageImageImage x5
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

I don’t know, Slim. The line at the Beverly Hills Tiffany’s is around the block, 24/7, ever since that tanker loaded with Porsches and Mercedes sank mid-ocean. Talk about supply chain problems - Tiffany’s had leased the trunk space in all the Mercedes to transport their product. To save money.
:P
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Phoenix520 wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:03 pm I don’t know, Slim. The line at the Beverly Hills Tiffany’s is around the block, 24/7, ever since that tanker loaded with Porsches and Mercedes sank mid-ocean. Talk about supply chain problems - Tiffany’s had leased the trunk space in all the Mercedes to transport their product. To save money.
:rotflmao:
ImageImageImage x5
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Volkonski wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:28 pm Haven't seen any news stories about bread shortages. Has anyone?
At a guess, he just came from an argument with the local suppliers becasue they were refusing to supply more bread to Marry Lardo until they actually got paid. And they were not impressed by his "do you know who I am!!" act, so obviously they were infiltrated by Joe Biden.

Just speculating.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Rick Wilson @TheRickWilson wrote: If you were a former government official who illegally took Top Secret documents from your job, and then started asking a hostile foreign dictator in the middle of a land war in Europe for "help" you'd be in jail.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Apparently, I missed this asking Putin for help thing. What'd tfg do now? What does he think Putin can do for him?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:43 pm Apparently, I missed this asking Putin for help thing. What'd tfg do now? What does he think Putin can do for him?
“Release” (fabricate) dirt on Hunter Biden. It’s a weird obsession.
raison de arizona

Kriselda Gray wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:43 pm Apparently, I missed this asking Putin for help thing. What'd tfg do now? What does he think Putin can do for him?
Trump calls for Putin to release dirt on the Biden family right now since now "he's not exactly a fan of our country" during new interview with Real America's Voice
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:47 pm
Oh FFS. Yeah, I'm like really sick of the Hunter Biden obsession. Some doofus on FOX (IIRC) even said the Ukrainian war was Hunter's fault, which is so beyond stupid...
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:47 pm
Trump calls for Putin to release dirt on the Biden family right now since now "he's not exactly a fan of our country" during new interview with Real America's Voice
You'd have thought if Putin had dirt on anyone in the Biden family and was willing to release it to hurt the Biden's he would have done so when it might have helped get his puppet trump reelected.
raison de arizona

Kriselda Gray wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 11:04 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:47 pm
You'd have thought if Putin had dirt on anyone in the Biden family and was willing to release it to hurt the Biden's he would have done so when it might have helped get his puppet trump reelected.
The audience for the remarks is incapable of even simple thought.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

re food shortages: the only recent report I am aware of is Belgium, where the government restricted the number of certain items a consumer can buy at one time. Do not hamster those toilette paper rolls!
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Phoenix520 wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:03 pm I don’t know, Slim. The line at the Beverly Hills Tiffany’s is around the block, 24/7, ever since that tanker loaded with Porsches and Mercedes sank mid-ocean. Talk about supply chain problems - Tiffany’s had leased the trunk space in all the Mercedes to transport their product. To save money.

By Tiffany he actually meant a hooker in West Palm who looks like Vanky. She developed a mushroom allergy and moved to Naples.

:mrgreen:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:59 pm Yeah, I'm like really sick of the Hunter Biden obsession. Some doofus on FOX (IIRC) even said the Ukrainian war was Hunter's fault, which is so beyond stupid...
SERIOUSLY.

Everybody knows, the war in Ukraine is Greta Thunberg's fault. I mean, duh. :doh:
I'm Foggy and I forget if I approved this message.
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

Foolish children.....it's ALLLLL Obama's fault....everything.with support from Killary
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Its becasue they were allowed to get away with Benghazi
Hic sunt dracones
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Sometimes - ok, often if one curates one’s feed well - one stumbles upon cool musings. Like Elie Mystal wondering about history.

A comment asks what the hell he’s going on about and someone else explains. See the comments.

Also, too, in the comments is a hysterical photoshop of trump on the beach at Mar-a-Elba.

I hope that Putin’s Waterloo happens somewhere on Ukrainian soil so the world will sing the praises of Ukraine for centuries. :lol:
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Haiku

New Czar Vald Putin
Invaded Ukraine with troops
Now a meat grinder
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:thumbsup:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:59 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:47 pm
Oh FFS. Yeah, I'm like really sick of the Hunter Biden obsession. Some doofus on FOX (IIRC) even said the Ukrainian war was Hunter's fault, which is so beyond stupid...
Greg Gutfeld
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

more work for the genius attorneys
Trump may face day in court thanks to lawsuit from reggae singer Eddy Grant
The musician sued the former president and his administration over the use of his song Electric Avenue in an ad in 2020

Martin Pengelly in New York
Fri 1 Apr 2022 07.00 BST

Reggae singer Eddy Grant may succeed where the attorney general of New York state and other powerful figures have struggled – by forcing Donald Trump to answer questions under oath in a legal proceeding.

Grant sued the former president and his campaign over the use of the song Electric Avenue in an ad in 2020.

In the ad, Grant’s song plays over an animation of Joe Biden traveling slowly in a handcar, after a Trump campaign train passes at high speed. Remarks from Biden are also heard.

According to Grant’s lawsuit: “As of 1 September 2020, the video had been viewed more than 13.7m times; the tweet containing the video had been ‘liked’ more than 350,000 times, re-tweeted more than 139,000 times, and had received nearly 50,000 comments.”

Grant claims copyright infringement and seeks $300,000 in damages. Trump has failed to have the suit dismissed.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ric-avenue
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ghead-book
Donald Trump blocked plans by his chief White House photographer to publish a book of pictures of his time in power – then published a book of such images himself, the New York Times reported.

One former White House photographer told the Times that by using Shealah Craighead’s images for his own profit – with books selling for as much as $230, Trump is reported to have made $20m – the former president had dealt her “a slap in the face”
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

That just infuriates me. Its my understanding that fairly prominent photographers take the job for considerably less than they can make on the street, give up the right to freelance for the time they have it and kind of make up the lost income and make a lasting imprint of their work by publishing a book afterwards.

So this human turd insults her in front of her peers during the 4 years she does it, and when he hears "Book Deal?" his first thought is to want a cut for writing the Forward, and then decides "hey, why settle for a cut, I can just do it myself, the pictures are public domain!"

What a garbage human being.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

He got infected trying to destroy a horcrux.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”