trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by Slim Cognito »

johnpcapitalist wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:09 pm
FiveAcres wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 12:17 pm ...

Those planes came from Whiteman AFB in central Missouri, the only base with the B-2. They flew out, orbited until they were cued, did a 2-minute flyby, and headed directly back to Missouri. B-2's rarely land anywhere other than Whiteman. During the various Iraq and Afghanistan campaigns, they took off from Whiteman, tanked a few times, dropped their loads, and turned around and headed home on a 30-hour mission. They don't even do forward basing at safe places away from prying eyes like Diego Garcia, which is much closer to Iraq than Missouri.

I lived at the Lake of the Ozarks (about 1-1/2 hours from Whiteman) for a few years. When I drove back to KC down highway 50 one day, I saw some weird black thing fly overhead, quiet as a mouse. It looked like a huge bat. Now to be fair (to me), I'm blind in one eye and have no depth perception but that's what it looked like. Another time, we went to an airshow in Belton at the former Richards Gebauer base. The B2 was brand spanking new and they had it on display, surrounded by a six foot fence and a whole lotta armed guards. We were held probably a good 50 to 60* yards back. Still, cooler than heck.
► Show Spoiler
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

neeneko wrote: Wed Mar 23, 2022 10:13 am
Gregg wrote: Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:08 pm The only advances that made sense after that were stealth and then unmanned aircraft. And for the most part, that's the way we've gone.
I also gather that a lot of the advances have been in things like sensors, weapons systems, countermeasures, and integration with other units (there is some fancy name for it that I am blanking on), things that can (and have been) retrofitted to existing aircraft.
Yeah, but those are weapons systems advancements, not real advancements in new aircraft. AN F-15 is the Apex Predator of air to air combat and its doubtful anyone is gonna build anything much better for that purpose. As I said, you can fly yourself to death in an F-15 with the safely software disabled. But yeah, better missiles etc.... Oh, another thing that makes the F-15 nigh invincible is the fact that it has local long range range traffic and fire control. With and AWACS plane overseeing a battle, the F-15 and other aircraft can engage enemy aircraft long before said enemy know there are any F-15s up there that just fired missiles at them and turned back towards Miller Time before the bad guys ever knew of them. The AWACS can control the planes and more importantly control the munitions once fired so that Iraqi one Iraqi Pilot who didn't flee to Iran before the war started was doomed when he was still pre-flighting the airplane because a satellite was watching him do it, watched him take off and handed him over to an AWACS who called an F-15, told him what direction to fire the missiles and BOOM, no more Iraqi Air Force.

The Russians are a little, but not much better. They have the latest version of the equipment but the corruption of the country has bled over to their military and they don't train nearly as much. Partly because they are afraid every time they fly the newest and best that the pilot might go left and land the plane on a NATO airfield as way of resignation. Not so much anymore, the new problem is the big wigs skimmed so much off the top of their military programs and budgets that they aren't capable of fighting.

You ever wonder why they have 15 year old rations? Because the money allocated to buy fresh food, some guy thought "we're not going to war and conscripts cannot be sent to combat, so the rations the conscripts have are fine and I can keep the money meant to refresh them"
Multiplied by how many chances for a guy to rationalize why the military doesn't really need THAT particular thing and how can I move that money to my Swiss Bank?

They're paying for that now.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Off Topic
It was probably in the mid 2000s when I was working at Nellis AFB NV as the maintenance group computer manager, a B2 was there for the annual air show. Or maybe it was Red Flag. The crew chief called and needed to get computer access so he could get into their maintenance database. I drove to the other side of the flight line and got him all set up. He was so happy he gave me a personal tour of the aircraft and even let me sit in the cockpit. I wish I had been able to take pictures but I didn't have my phone and I don't think it was allowed anyway. But it's definitely one of my favorite memories.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Hic sunt dracones
much ado

Post by much ado »

The thrill is gone.
Atticus Finch

Post by Atticus Finch »

Past his expiration date? :think:
You don't need religion to have morals. If you can't determine right from wrong then you lack empathy, not religion.
FiveAcres

Post by FiveAcres »

Atticus Finch wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 5:55 am Past his expiration date? :think:
I hope so.
Avatar was a photo I took by Killary Fjord in 2005. Killary Fjord is in Northern Connemara, Ireland.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Cold and windy. There’s not much I’d stay for in those conditions. I’ve never understood why anyone goes to these. He’s repetitive, narcissistic, whiny, boring, and uninspired. Maybe a lot of it is the “I was there” factor. “I was there” (but I done left). 😁
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

The election in November, of course, is going to be a super-important one, and we will be saturated with election-related news from now until then.

Sadly (Narrator: Nothing sad about it), when the election actually arrives not one voter in this great land of ours, not even the dead Democrats who vote in every election, will have been able to vote for Donald J. Trump. No amount of whining and crybaby tantrums is going to put him on the ballot for president this year, and he can't run for anything else. He's out of the game, stuck in the peanut gallery with the rest of us.

And by 2023 he'll be swirling down the porcelain bowl ...
Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I can't find a Jason Miller thread, except for Gettr, so here this goes.

Jason Miller on Bannon: “All 14,000 deaths from 2014 until now in the eastern breakaway areas of Ukraine .. every single death that we’ve seen in Ukraine over the past month is on Joe Biden, it is on Hunter Biden, it on the Biden family crime syndicate.”
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

All those years hanging out at Studio 54 and this is all he’s got.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Trump: Energy is so expensive today. A gallon? You take a look at your, forget about it. The pump. You take a look at a barrel now. It will be two dollars. It could be, people are saying it’s going to go up to thre— Think of this, people are saying…
The “WTF” look on the guy in the Vietnam Veteran hat is priceless.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Sleepy Don.
Brain addled Don.
Don Dementia.
Troubled Trump.
Twisted Tongue Trump.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Chilidog wrote: Sun Mar 27, 2022 8:41 am

Trump: Energy is so expensive today. A gallon? You take a look at your, forget about it. The pump. You take a look at a barrel now. It will be two dollars. It could be, people are saying it’s going to go up to thre— Think of this, people are saying…
The “WTF” look on the guy in the Vietnam Veteran hat is priceless.
Maybe TFG got into Don Jr.'s stash.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

And the new DA still won't touch it? Fuck him.

ImageImageImage x4
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Some days I feel as if I've awakened in The Twilight Zone.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

"the systems are broken..."

I only see a broken mind.... :cantlook:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

The world didn’t believe Putin was denazifying Ukraine. Who’s going to believe his Biden… oh crap.

ImageImageImage x4
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Haven't seen any news stories about bread shortages. Has anyone?
Dr. Ken wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 10:32 am

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”