Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

Post by raison de arizona »

Y'all are better people than me, in the words of their patriarch, they can kiss my ass before I donate a red cent. I suppose I feel badly for his family, but I sincerely doubt their views are any different than his.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Azastan wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:02 pm
Kriselda Gray wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:14 pm I think the Tweeter meant that FOX hadn't mentioned the trooper ON AIR following his death.
I don't watch FOX News, so I don't know about 'on air', but Tweeter guy needed to make that clear, because FOX did in fact report it, and reported the cause of death.

Not trying to argue, just pointing out that a fact is a fact, and we all know about falsehoods festering.
No problem. I was just trying to point out what might be causing the confusion. You're right, though, he should have been clearer.
filly

Post by filly »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:54 pm Y'all are better people than me, in the words of their patriarch, they can kiss my ass before I donate a red cent. I suppose I feel badly for his family, but I sincerely doubt their views are any different than his.

Y’all? I don’t think Kris nor I are in board with O’Donnell on this. We were just noting he helped this guy’s family when LaMay himself ultimately failed them.
raison de arizona

got it :thumbsup:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

filly wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:00 pm
raison de arizona wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 5:54 pm Y'all are better people than me, in the words of their patriarch, they can kiss my ass before I donate a red cent. I suppose I feel badly for his family, but I sincerely doubt their views are any different than his.

Y’all? I don’t think Kris nor I are in board with O’Donnell on this. We were just noting he helped this guy’s family when LaMay himself ultimately failed them.
Bingo

I would note that if LaMay had children (I've looked, but haven't found an article that says one way or the other on that,) they most likely either didn't have views on this, or the views they held were given to them by their parents. I would consider them to be truly innocent victims.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“Djokovic Covid tests were valid, Serbian officials say”
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60233902

“Prosecutors in Serbia say there is no evidence to suggest that Novak Djokovic submitted falsified Covid test certificates to Australian authorities.”

I may be cynical but the “prosecutors” do not appear to address the issue of the out of sequence test “serial numbers”.
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Lani

Post by Lani »

He had 4 kids,
Lamay is married with four kids and supported the entire family with his one income. He's lost his medical insurance, benefits, and sick leave. But said he has no regrets.

“It's bitter sweet," LaMay said. "It's nice to have the pressure off my shoulders. but at the end of the day I'm reaching out to help other troopers. I'm trying to find jobs for guys."

And LaMay said he's staying busy by lining up speaking engagements and is considering becoming a law enforcement consultant.
https://komonews.com/news/local/former- ... iral-video

I also found an article in which he said that no one in his family has been vaccinated - for anything.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Lani wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 7:00 pm He had 4 kids,

I also found an article in which he said that no one in his family has been vaccinated - for anything.
c'est la vie...
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://apnews.com/article/coronavirus- ... b179124610
WASHINGTON (AP) — The Army said Wednesday it will immediately begin discharging soldiers who have refused to get the mandatory COVID-19 vaccine, putting more than 3,300 service members at risk of being thrown out soon.

The Army’s announcement makes it the final military service to lay out its discharge policy for vaccine refusers. The Marine Corps, Air Force and Navy have already discharged active-duty troops or entry-level personnel at boot camps for refusing the shots. So far, the Army has not discharged any.

According to data released by the Army last week, more than 3,300 soldiers have refused to get the vaccine. The Army has said that more than 3,000 soldiers have been issued official written reprimands, which suggests they are already identified in the disciplinary process, and some of them could be among the first to be discharged.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

The third video is tough. It’s a man admitting he fell prey to conspiracy theories despite being a diabetic with hypertension. He did not make it.

You do not want COVID.

https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/post/cy ... from-covid
Edit: Direct link to last video.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Uninformed wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 6:33 pm “Djokovic Covid tests were valid, Serbian officials say”
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-60233902

“Prosecutors in Serbia say there is no evidence to suggest that Novak Djokovic submitted falsified Covid test certificates to Australian authorities.”

I may be cynical but the “prosecutors” do not appear to address the issue of the out of sequence test “serial numbers”.
I was in a big box store today and heard a news snippit over their instore radio background noise that the Djoker has been convinced to get vaccinated because he wasn't going to be allowed in to France or Britain without it.

The veracity of this report remains to be seen, as does the honesty of his turnaround.
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

Suranis wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:00 pm The ladies of the forum might need to steady themselves before looking at this picture of unbridled masculinity.

► Show Spoiler
I just threw up A LOT in my mouth
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

I ain't no lady, I'm a lawyer, and I threw up in my mouth too! :sick:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.desmoinesregister.com/story ... 653655001/
Iowa Gov. Kim Reynolds announced Thursday that she will soon end public health disaster proclamations that Iowa has operated under since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic nearly two years ago.

The shift will include pulling the plug on a state website focusing on COVID data, such as the number of Iowans testing positive for the disease, being hospitalized with it or dying from it. However, many of those statistics will continue to be available on other state and federal websites, Kelly Garcia, interim director of the Iowa Department of Public Health, said Thursday.

Reynolds, a Republican, first invoked a disaster proclamation on March 17, 2020. In the early days of the pandemic, she used such proclamations to close businesses, limit large gatherings and encourage other pandemic responses, such as limiting nonessential surgeries and — briefly — requiring masks to be worn in certain indoor settings.

:snippity:

Her move comes as Iowa's spike in cases and hospitalizations from the omicron variant has begun to ease. Still, 794 people were hospitalized with COVID-19 in Iowa as of Wednesday, while 109 patients required intensive care and 51 required ventilators.

The Iowa Democratic Party also criticized the governor's decision.

"Just because Kim Reynolds wants the pandemic to be over, doesn't mean it's over for Iowans," the party said in a statement. "Our doctors, nurses and caregivers are already stretched thin, and this irresponsible decision will make a bad situation much worse."
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Ivermectin/hydroxychloroquine underground.
A Pennsylvania restaurant is under investigation after local law enforcement received numerous complaints that the owner's daughter was using its Facebook page to push bogus Covid-19 cures.

The reports that Christine Mason was allegedly misusing the page belonging to the Taste of Sicily restaurant was referred to the Pennsylvania attorney general's office, Palmyra Police Chief Andrew Winters confirmed Wednesday.

“Police indicated they received complaints, and a preliminary investigation showed allegations of misconduct which potentially spanned multiple counties,” Lebanon County District Attorney Pier Hess Graff said in a written statement obtained earlier by NBC News.

The attorney general's office said it could neither confirm nor deny its involvement in this case.

In a video posted on Jan. 26, Mason could be seen telling viewers to “read between the lines” and that she has “life-saving information” for people contending with what she called the "C-word."

"If you guys know anybody who is sick and who needs 'I' or 'H' ... we now have a resource," Mason said. "This place is shipping it for free."

Based on the remarks of people who interacted with Mason on social media, these appeared to be references to the horse de-wormer ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine, neither of which have gotten government approval for treating Covid-19.

Mason said the drugs were being provided by a surgeon in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, whom she said she wouldn’t name.

But Taste of Sicily, which according to various news accounts is owned by Mason's mother, Silvana Drill, and operated by manager Mike Magano, has previously gotten attention for defying the Covid-19 restrictions that Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf put into place at the start of the pandemic in 2020.

The first to draw attention to Mason's Facebook posts were a pair of popular TikTok-based reporters who use the handles @thatdaneshguy and @rx0rcist.
Mason tried to keep the Dr. anonymous, but that didn't go well. Once someone got a script for Ivermectin and/or hydroxychloroquine, the prescribing Dr's name was on the bottle.
A Pennsylvania surgeon has been fired after being accused of prescribing unproven drugs to treat or prevent COVID-19, possibly to people referred to her through social media.

Dr. Edith Behr, a former surgeon with Phoenixville Hospital, is accused of issuing prescriptions for ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine. The prescriptions may have been coordinated by a woman with a Facebook account in Lebanon County.

Tower Health became aware yesterday of the allegations involving Dr. Edith Behr prescribing Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquine for the treatment of COVID-19. We investigated the matter and, as a result, Dr. Behr’s employment with Tower Health Medical Group has been terminated effective immediately,” according to an emailed statement from Tower Health, which is the owner of Phoenixville Hospital.

Attempts to reach Behr at multiple phone listings were unsuccessful on Thursday.

Christine Mason used the Facebook account of Taste of Sicily restaurant in Palmyra to connect people seeking ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine to a doctor willing to write the prescriptions. She didn’t name Behr, saying the prescriptions came from a female surgeon. At least one social media user claimed he identified Behr as the source of the prescriptions and reported her to her employer and authorities.

Mason has been posting daily social media videos for the past week discussing how she was trying to help people seeking unapproved COVID-19 treatments who were stymied by doctors and pharmacists. In the comment section of her posts the drugs were referred to as “I and H.”

She didn’t respond to interview requests from PennLive.

Speaking on the conservative Wendy Bell radio show Thursday, Mason described how she came into contact with a doctor to whom she passed along names of people who wanted prescriptions for hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin. “I’m not a doctor, I can’t prescribe,” she said. In her posts, she said she “flooded” the doctor with requests.

Her posts have also caught the attention of people who were appalled at the idea of potentially-illegal prescribing and who reported Mason to law enforcement authorities. The Lebanon County District Attorney referred the allegations to the state attorney general, saying they potentially spanned multiple counties.

Mason referred to the surgeon providing the prescriptions as a “hero” and an “angel,” and urged other doctors to break the law if necessary in prescribing unapproved COVID-19 treatments.

In a recent social media video, Mason referred to being investigated, and said she has no fear because she did nothing wrong.

It’s legal for doctors to prescribe drugs for unapproved purposes, which is known as “off-label” use. However, doctors can run afoul of the law or be found liable if it results in harm to a patient. Further, doctors in Pennsylvania are required to consider things such as patients’ medical history and drug allergies, and whether the off-label use “falls within the standards of acceptable and prevailing medical practice in each case.”
Dr. Behr was writing illegal scripts. Patients would contact Mason. Mason would collect their name, age, and weight. Behr would then write scripts. Behr never saw patients or asked for their medical history.

Behr used a compounding pharmacy, Capstone Compounding Pharmacy, to fill these scripts. It's becoming extremely hard to find pharmacies to fill scripts for Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine. Doctors and patients are turning to compounding pharmacies to fill scripts for Ivermectin/hhydroxychloroquine.

Well, things have gotten difficult for Capstone.

From their webpage:
Statement 2/3/2022: Due to ongoing harassment received from outside sources toward our company and staff, we are deciding to discontinue compounding unique, patient-specific oral dosage forms of the drug ivermectin. As a compounding pharmacy, we are here to help any patient whose doctor determines that they are a candidate for a customized treatment option. We look forward to continuing to work with our patients and providers in the same ethical, legal, compassionate way that we always have.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
Danesh (pronounced Dawnish) has a recording of his phone conversation with Behr. Danesh pretends to be a patient. Behr admits she's written over 100 scripts in 2 days. (Call begins at approximately :40. The entire video is good.)

Danesh also spoke to Capstone. Capstone says that Behr has had her license suspended, so they can't fill scripts written by Behr. I think Capstone is referring to Behr's license to subscribe medications.

Mason told patients that the scripts from Behr were free, but if you wanted to give a donation, you certainly could!! Donations are accepted through PayPal.

Savannah, Danesh's bff and Pharmacist, discusses the pharmacy aspect of this scheme.

"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

More about the doctor. Board certified. Wow.

https://www.profoundmedspa.com/provider ... r-md-facs/
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:43 pm More about the doctor. Board certified. Wow.

But there's really no information on where any of the degrees were earned, except for the nurse. If I'm going to a new doctor, I want to know where those degrees came from and when.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

AndyinPA wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:12 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:43 pm More about the doctor. Board certified. Wow.

But there's really no information on where any of the degrees were earned, except for the nurse. If I'm going to a new doctor, I want to know where those degrees came from and when.
But you can purchase a gift card!

I know where my doctors were residents, in addition to where they got degrees. I also ask why they got into medicine or picked their specialty.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

I got a call a couple of days ago from some random number. Dude would like to sell me prescription drugs. Said no thanks I have insurance that pays for that. Then he asked me if they paid for Ivermectin - said he could supply it. I then hung up on him. Caller ID said Cheyenne WY which means nothing.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

scirreeve wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 1:36 am I got a call a couple of days ago from some random number. Dude would like to sell me prescription drugs. Said no thanks I have insurance that pays for that. Then he asked me if they paid for Ivermectin - said he could supply it. I then hung up on him. Caller ID said Cheyenne WY which means nothing.
That means someone sensed there are enough idiots out there desperate for ivermectin to attept credit card fraud / ID theft over the phone.
raison de arizona

NaoB @BishopNaomi wrote: Assaulted this morning getting off the bus for offering a mask. I at ER getting checked out. I am ok, but shaken up.

I am home recovering. Thank you all for your support. Phx PD issued me a citation for fighting. If you know any lawyers that can help let me know. I have to go tell a judge that I got beat up for asking someone to wear a mask.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

It's Phoenix. Just shoot them. Stand your ground. You felt threatened by their lack of masking, plus they were closer than six feet (as evidenced by the connecting blow). You felt your life was in danger. Git 'er dun. Bang!
LM K

Post by LM K »

AndyinPA wrote: Thu Feb 03, 2022 11:12 pm

The "American Association for Anti-Aging Medicine" is a medical board just as much as Rand Paul's now defunct medical board (National Board of Ophthalmologists). The American Association for Anti-Aging Medicine isn't a nationally recognized medical board. It's a board in name only.

Nationally recognized medical boards in addition to state boards.

So what is the "American Association for Anti-Aging Medicine"?
A4Mis a US federally registered 501(c)(3)[/url] non-profit organization comprised of over 26,000 members across the globe, including physicians, health care practitioners, scientists, and governmental officials, all of whom collectively represent over 120 nations.

The listed exclusive member benefits collectively act as tools to help your practice reach its full potential.
Government officials? On a subspecialty medical board? :think:

But there's more!
A4M/MMI educational curriculum is guided by the leadership of a multidisciplinary team of clinicians, academic educators, and industry leaders. Each member of our educational leadership team provides a unique clinical perspective and shares a passion for redefining the standard of modern medicine towards whole-person medical care.
Why are "industry leaders" part of a subspecialist medical board? :think:

In a nutshell, Behr isn't board certified by a real medical board*. So she joined an unofficial group that calls itself a board so she sounds more official than she is. Real boards require that you take board exams to be board recognized. I see no evidence that the "American Association for Anti-Aging Medicine" requires any specialized exams ... or even a medical degree, to be part of their board. As long as you pay a yearly fee, you're a recognized member of the "American Association for Anti-Aging Medicine".

It's possible that Tower Health is the hospital she practiced at until this week. She's no longer practicing there. She's been completely scrubbed from their website.

*She's might be a member of the PA Medical Board.
Edit: Please see my next post.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Surprise, surprise.

Thanks.
LM K

Post by LM K »

Turns out Behr is a board member with a real medical board!

I suspect this was listed on Tower Health's website but she's been scrubbed. I had to dig for this info.
The American Board of Surgery .

I found this on Behr's personal website.

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”