INDICTED (INDICATED) #3 USA v Donald Trump - Judge Tanya Chutkan - #J6 Election Interference, Fake Electors - Jack Smith

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

INDICTED (INDICATED) #3 USA v Donald Trump - Judge Tanya Chutkan - #J6 Election Interference, Fake Electors - Jack Smith

Post by Luke »

Thanks, Much Ado... tpyo.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

INDICTED (INDICATED) #3 USA v. Donald Trump, Defendant - #J6 Election Interference, Fake Electors - Jack Smith

Post by Gregg »

pipistrelle wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 6:16 pm
much ado wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:56 pm Should we have a separate thread for Trump Truths and X-crements?
Again, that’s not what we’re saying (or at least me). I’ve been sick of him since 2016. Prison might fix it.
Well, priosn might have fixed it for me if The Bastille or Dry Tortuga were still options. Now I'm not so sure.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Just heard on the teevee, the Georgia judge has ruled that court stuff will be live streamed :popcorn:
realist

Post by realist »

Kendra wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:10 pm Just heard on the teevee, the Georgia judge has ruled that court stuff will be live streamed :popcorn:
Indeed.
Former President Donald Trump’s election interference trial in Fulton County, Georgia, will be broadcast live on the court’s YouTube channel, Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee said Thursday, the latest factor that could make the case a public spectacle unlike any of Trump’s three other criminal cases.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics ... r-AA1g3Arz
Image X 4
Image X 32
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

MAGAts will hate YouTube and Google for that.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

INDICTED (INDICATED) #3 USA v. Donald Trump, Defendant - #J6 Election Interference, Fake Electors - Jack Smith

Post by Ben-Prime »

Gregg wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 3:00 pm
much ado wrote: Mon Aug 28, 2023 5:56 pm Should we have a separate thread for Trump Truths and X-crements?
Again, that’s not what we’re saying (or at least me). I’ve been sick of him since 2016. Prison might fix it.
Well, priosn might have fixed it for me if The Bastille or Dry Tortuga were still options. Now I'm not so sure.
Wouldn't Alcatraz have a great view of San Francisco for him to look at everyday and think "Why, that Nancy Pelosi must sure be having fun today!"?
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Ben-Prime wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:20 pm

Wouldn't Alcatraz have a great view of San Francisco for him to look at everyday and think "Why, that Nancy Pelosi must sure be having fun today!"?
The Pelicans wouldn't' appreciate it.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

When I toured Alcatraz, I kept thinking that it would be torture to be incarcerated there. Great view of San Francisco, where all the bars and vice are. So close.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:50 pm

When I toured Alcatraz, I kept thinking that it would be torture to be incarcerated there. Great view of San Francisco, where all the bars and vice are. So close.
In TFG's case, a TwiX-enabled cell phone and a case of diet coke would have to be mounted on an anchored bouy just a few dozen meters outside his cell bars.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

Oh, yeah, Twix. Great candy bar, I read it was a contraction of "twin sticks".

But what's a TwiX-enabled cell phone? The phone is sticky? It runs on candy?

I googed a little, no love.
You are what you eat.
Last night I was a chicken quesadilla.
tek

Post by tek »

Foggy wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:32 am Oh, yeah, Twix. Great candy bar, I read it was a contraction of "twin sticks".

But what's a TwiX-enabled cell phone? The phone is sticky? It runs on candy?

I googed a little, no love.
Xitter I suspect.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

I suspect it's some sorta encrypted gubmint phone.
You are what you eat.
Last night I was a chicken quesadilla.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Foggy wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 7:43 am I suspect it's some sorta encrypted gubmint phone.
It's a shorthand portmanteau of Twitter and X = TwitterX = TwiX :)
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

I prefer the word Xcrement. But that's just me. In polite company Twix would be the better choice. What the Mars Co has to say about it is a different matter.
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

bill_g wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:26 am I prefer the word Xcrement. But that's just me. In polite company Twix would be the better choice. What the Mars Co has to say about it is a different matter.
I thought the agreement was Xitter is the site, an Xcrement (plural: Xcrement) was the individual entry. "I see TRump dropped another load of Xcrement in the Xitter last night."
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

W. Kevin Vicklund wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:48 am
bill_g wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 9:26 am I prefer the word Xcrement. But that's just me. In polite company Twix would be the better choice. What the Mars Co has to say about it is a different matter.
I thought the agreement was Xitter is the site, an Xcrement (plural: Xcrement) was the individual entry. "I see TRump dropped another load of Xcrement in the Xitter last night."
Change approved.

It's better than trying to determine if he's composed a right or left side Twix, not to mention the confusion created when someone claims he dropped a deuce. The less I have to think about him, the happier I am.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

:biggrin:
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

You forgot the Hanoi Hilton.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Or Paris Hilton for that matter.

What were we talking about?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

bill_g wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:22 pm Or Paris Hilton for that matter.

Gregg mentioned the Bastille or the Dry Tortugas (infamous former prisons) as possible places for T****'s incarceration.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

noblepa wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:25 pm
bill_g wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:22 pm Or Paris Hilton for that matter.

Gregg mentioned the Bastille or the Dry Tortugas (infamous former prisons) as possible places for T****'s incarceration.
Then I'll stay with my answer. She's insufferable.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

noblepa wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:17 pm

Too many amenities.

Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

noblepa wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2023 12:17 pm
The irony. I like one-time Presidents who did not get convicted.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Trump’s comments risk tainting a jury in federal election subversion case, special counsel says

https://apnews.com/article/trump-justic ... 27f1023358
Justice Department special counsel Jack Smith warned Tuesday that former President Donald Trump’s “daily” statements risk tainting a jury pool in Washington in the criminal case charging him with scheming to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election.

Trump’s provocative comments about both Smith’s team and U.S. District Judge Tanya Chutkan — who is presiding over the case — have been a central issue since the indictment was filed last month. Prosecutors have repeatedly signaled their concerns about the impact of Trump’s social media posts and Chutkan explicitly warned Trump against inflammatory remarks that could intimidate witnesses or contaminate potential jurors.

The posts continued Tuesday both before and after the latest concern flared, with Trump earlier in the day circulating a New York Post story about Chutkan on his Truth Social platform and openly mocking the idea that she could be fair in his case. Later in the evening, he issued another post in which he attacked Smith as a “deranged” prosecutor with “unchecked and insane aggression.”

The latest complaint from the Justice Department underscores the extent to which Trump’s social media attacks are testing the patience of prosecutors and also risk exposing him to sanctions from the judge, who last week set a trial date of March 4, 2024 in an effort to keep the case moving. Trump has faced warnings in other cases, too, with a condition of his release in a separate prosecution in Atlanta being that he refrain from intimidating co-defendants, witnesses or victims in the case.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Can you say "Pre Trial Detention"?

I knew that you could....

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”