American Peoples Convoy Protest

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: American Peoples Convoy Protest

Post by RTH10260 »

Is that contraption road worthy? Can it be banned from the Mall?
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

:lol: Steve Corson, more often referenced as the 1776 Letterman (sorry to any who are fans of David but Corson grew out the same shitty beard as the retired late-night host and is equally as unpleasant as David -- He's in the TOP 10 REASONS YOU KNOW YOU ARE A DOUCHEBAG list). Kudos to those protestors who drowned his voice out but kept their hands to themselves. :clap:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

What the hay, where is Orlylicious? He should be all up on this next big reality TV show. AND IT IS REAL entertainment, not choreographed by Hollywood writers.

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

CHEMICAL ATTACK on the mall squatters early this morning. CHEMICAL :eek: Needed the Fire Department and everything.

Oh, it was just salts and water... never mind. Those crafty Antifas. Well played... well played.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

These guys are amateurs at the propoganda they have been listening to all their lives.

Ahem

PATRIOTS PRAYED WITH CHEMICAL CONCOCTION THAT INCLUDES CHLORINE, WHICH WAS USED AS A CHEMICAL WEAPON IN WORLD WAR ONE In GAS ATTACKS ON HAMERICAN TRUUPS!!!

$200,000 please.
Hic sunt dracones
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

Suranis wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 11:34 am These guys are amateurs at the propoganda they have been listening to all their lives.

Ahem

PATRIOTS PRAYED WITH CHEMICAL CONCOCTION THAT INCLUDES CHLORINE, WHICH WAS USED AS A CHEMICAL WEAPON IN WORLD WAR ONE In GAS ATTACKS ON HAMERICAN TRUUPS!!!

$200,000 please.
yeah, include dihydrogen monoxide in the mix and you give some clowns sleepless nights.
LM K

Post by LM K »

Whenever shit gets real, "antifa" vandalizes vehicles. (There's evidence that the vandalize their own crap.)

Who knew "antifa" were such assholes. First troll dolls and then chemical bombs

Oh, but wait!!

It was salt water.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Keep #1776rm away from the ocean! :nooo:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
LM K

Post by LM K »

Yesterday (or Mon?), Golden Chariot found out that the world now knew about his warrant.

He claims to be on his way to turn himself in.

GC made the video private, but Baldy Banks has a mirror of it.

neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Bench warrant for no-show on driving without a license (and with no seat belt, apparently) .. and he is gonna turn himself in.

Is he not elsewhere? Like Missouri something in hiding? He knows full well he will not be arrested that far from DC and held for extradition for a diving violation. BUT, thanks for the video.

Mama June and her klan have NOTHING on this drama! :biggrin:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Dustin is the butt-crack dude that got chemical bombed with smelling salts and water -- went to hospital dying. Admitted to hospital with his dog (how does that even work? Maybe it was the psych ward?)

raison de arizona

Here is Dustin's vehicle that was reportedly totaled by the insurance company due to the chemical attack. They say it smells bad, but I'm thinking that may just be Dustin. :shrug:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Isn't it totaled from all the crap sprayed on and plastered on it?

I imagine an insurance company can get most odors out.

Come to think of it, a family member's dog proved prone to carsickness and crapped and vomited all over their car's interior a few miles into a long-not-so-long-distance trip.

It got cleaned.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

pipistrelle wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:53 pm I imagine an insurance company can get most odors out.

Come to think of it, a family member's dog proved prone to carsickness and crapped and vomited all over their car's interior a few miles into a long-not-so-long-distance trip.

It got cleaned.
Well, some smells are beyond cleaning, though somebody may still buy it for parts, if it is the right vehicle.

It is the myth of the stinky car. I will avoid finding a video because, well, eww. You will just have to read about it.
https://mythbusters.fandom.com/wiki/Sti ... _(Episode)
101010 :towel:
raison de arizona

So what they are really saying, is that Dustin's car is such a POS that it isn't worth the cost of a cleaning.

Providing he isn't full of shit, which is a definite possibility. Does he even have comprehensive on that thing?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

northland10 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:58 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 7:53 pm I imagine an insurance company can get most odors out.

It got cleaned.
Well, some smells are beyond cleaning, though somebody may still buy it for parts, if it is the right vehicle.
I did say "most," now didn't I? :P
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

What's with all the spray painting of their cars? Even if you tried to convey a message, it is so badly done you can't even read it. These folks really don't know how to deliver a message.
101010 :towel:
LM K

Post by LM K »

Oh, GC is the victim. He had been pulled over, but his license had been suspended for only 3 days before he was pulled over. If I understand him correctly.

Oh, driving with a suspended license is "no big deal".

GC claims he had taken care of everything before his hearing so he didn't know he had a hearing.

OH MY GOD. A FEMA truck was driving RIGHT NEXT TO HIM for 60 seconds as he drove to "turn himself in".

FEMA, PEOPLE!

What a loser.
LM K

Post by LM K »

neonzx wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 2:57 pm Bench warrant for no-show on driving without a license (and with no seat belt, apparently) .. and he is gonna turn himself in.

Is he not elsewhere? Like Missouri something in hiding? He knows full well he will not be arrested that far from DC and held for extradition for a diving violation. BUT, thanks for the video.

Mama June and her klan have NOTHING on this drama! :biggrin:
Pfffff.

It's Xray who's on the run.

I know it's hard to keep all the criminals straight when there's so many of them. But do try to catch up. :taunt:
LM K

Post by LM K »

northland10 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:03 pm What's with all the spray painting of their cars? Even if you tried to convey a message, it is so badly done you can't even read it. These folks really don't know how to deliver a message.
It's their version of a yearbook.
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

re "totalled" - it's just a insurance term to say the insurance will pay off the remaining book value cause work by a professional restoration costs too much for them. Costs can include such side benefits like a rental car. I recently did see a snippet on a car, only a few months old, that was rear ended, repairable, but the replacement part was backlogged for several months in the supply chain. Rental car cost would have exeeded the "repairable" cost and insurance paid out. A body work mechanic purchased the damaged car, kept it in storage for several months, when parts became avaiable he fixed the car and sold it off "near as new" with good profit.
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

northland10 wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:03 pm What's with all the spray painting of their cars? Even if you tried to convey a message, it is so badly done you can't even read it. These folks really don't know how to deliver a message.
They don't really know how to do much of anything competently. Delivering a message that actually changes people's minds is just one of a thousand little things they don't get. It's hard to put together a message that actually changes people's minds and then it's even harder to get that in front of the right audience who are ready to have their minds changed. Companies have large marketing departments with talented people who work together on that. But these ignorant losers think that all it takes to sell their point of view is to scrawl random slogans in spray paint on their cars and the world will flock to them. In reality, the vehicles in this motely crew are only slightly less skeevy than that battered old Ford Econoline with "Hey kids, free candy!" spray painted on the side.

They think expertise is no big deal, and they don't understand that the people who actually know what they're doing go above and beyond for decades to get where they are. That's why they are homeless bums and the most money they've made in their lives is the current homeless grifter gig that's winding down as time goes on. Permanent losers, without a clue what it would take to start actually winning.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

LM K wrote: Wed Jul 27, 2022 8:13 pm I know it's hard to keep all the criminals straight when there's so many of them. But do try to catch up. :taunt:
;) :lol:

I can't keep the cast members of this TeeVee show straight, admittedly. All the men look the same (only variance is their waist size). You have the skinny bubbas and the fatty bubbas. None own a razor.

I really do feel sorry for the young children who have been dragged along for this ride. It's not going to make for a good "what I did over my summer vacation" story when back at school. Or do they even go to school? :?

Return to “Current Politics”