Assault on the Capitol (DC)

Kendra

Re: Assault on the Capitol (DC)

Post by Kendra »

Yet another person is charged w/ using chemical spray against police at Capitol on Jan 6

Tim Boughner of Macomb County, Michigan is accused of spraying DC officer & posting the following before Jan 6:

"Trump 2020. This aint over”
"Stupid Biden will not be President"
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Kendra wrote: Wed Dec 08, 2021 3:24 pm
What did key Oath Keepers do immediately after breaching the Capitol on Jan. 6?

According to a newly public FBI interview report, some of them went to Olive Garden.
Denny's must have been booked already.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

"S*** STORM IS COMING"
"WE TOOK THE CAPITAL"

Court has unsealed yet another new Jan 6 case (they keep coming)

Paul Conover of Texas is accused of unlawfully entering Capitol, filming video.... and posting this on social media ====>
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Capitol rioter charged with child neglect after hiding out in travel trailer with cache of weapons

An accused Capitol rioter and his wife are now facing child endangerment charges after they allegedly hid from the FBI in an unheated travel trailer in the Nevada foothills.

Josiah Kenyon, 34, is accused of assaulting police with several objects — including a table leg with a protruding nail — during the Jan. 6 insurrection. According to the Department of Justice, Kenyon wore a Jack Skellington costume, based on a character from the movie The Nightmare Before Christmas, to the Capitol.

Definitely not suspicious looking.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

I wonder how the heck they found him. :confuzzled:

His car is camouflaged. They shouldn't have been able to see it at all. :shrug:
Katie Porter '28
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

Foggy wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:17 am I wonder how the heck they found him. :confuzzled:

Slacker didn't do the Nye County paint job on the trailer, that's why.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Every village, town, city, county has its dregs. The insurrection attracted them to the one place few if any of them understand.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

FLASH: High-level Capitol riot defendant Edward Lang has rejected plea offer that could've led to 6-to-7 years in prison. It's one of the hardest-line plea offers made by feds so far

Lang is accused of beating police w/ bats, stealing riot shield, taking "glee" in violence
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

USCP Arrest Capitol Hill Staffer for Carrying a Gun
December 9, 2021 Press Release
This morning at approximately 7:40 am, our officers in the Longworth Building spotted the image of a handgun in a bag on the x-ray screen.

The man was tracked down four minutes later and arrested.

The owner of the bag was identified as 57-year-old Jeffrey Allsbrooks (02-20-1964), a staffer with the House Chief Administrative Office. Allsbrooks told our officers he forgot the gun was in the bag.

We are charging him with Carrying a Pistol without a License.

This case remains under investigation and the Department is looking into what happened before, during and after those four minutes.
Capitol Police press release.
bob

Post by bob »

Image ImageImage
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Foggy wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 8:17 am I wonder how the heck they found him. :confuzzled:

It wasn't desert camoflauge.
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 12:01 pm Allsbrooks told our officers he forgot the gun was in the bag.

Its amazing how many morons "forget" about the guns and other dangerous weapons in their bags.

I recently retired from County government in Ohio. Our building had x-rays and metal detectors. The security people were constantly finding knives and guns in the belongings of people, both employees and visitors, who were entering the building.

The Justice Center, which houses the Cleveland Police, Cuyahoga County Sheriff, County and CIty courtrooms, Cleveland CIty Jail and Cuyahoga County Jail was even worse. The place has more LEO's per square foot than you can imagine. Yet, at least once a week, someone "forgot" about the 8" knife, or the Glock, or the heroin, or the cocaine in their bag.

Even the stuff that is legal, like the guns (if they are legally owned) are not returned. That's an expensive mistake. Glocks cost what, $500 or $600? The heroin costs a few years, especially if it can be proven that you were trying to smuggle it to a prisoner.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

I can actually understand forgetting it if you’re permitted and used to carrying it around, then go to a place you don’t normally go that has a security screening that you don’t normally go through. But Dude. This is your workplace. You come here every day.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Maybenaut wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:56 pm I can actually understand forgetting it if you’re permitted and used to carrying it around, then go to a place you don’t normally go that has a security screening that you don’t normally go through. But Dude. This is your workplace. You come here every day.
But not permitted:
We are charging him with Carrying a Pistol without a License
tek

Post by tek »

Tucker Carlson just Revealed His Son Was in the Capitol Building During Jan. 6 Riot
And yet he still continues to spin tall tales about that day.

(his son is a staffer, so not surprising he was there)
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:00 am
Maybenaut wrote: Thu Dec 09, 2021 11:56 pm I can actually understand forgetting it if you’re permitted and used to carrying it around, then go to a place you don’t normally go that has a security screening that you don’t normally go through. But Dude. This is your workplace. You come here every day.
But not permitted:
We are charging him with Carrying a Pistol without a License
I knew he wasn’t permitted; very few people in DC are, even after Heller. I was just making the broader point that forgetting is understandable sometimes. But not this time.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
filly

Post by filly »

Umm, if you carry the gun for personal protection it seems you should always know you have it. Because, isn't that the point of carrying it?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

filly wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:19 pm Umm, if you carry the gun for personal protection it seems you should always know you have it. Because, isn't that the point of carrying it?

I've always been skeptical of those who claim they carry a weapon for personal protection, yet they keep it in a briefcase or somewhere that it is not quickly accessible. If you are ever in need of protection, you usually need it NOW, not in 30 seconds.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

noblepa wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:27 pm
filly wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:19 pm Umm, if you carry the gun for personal protection it seems you should always know you have it. Because, isn't that the point of carrying it?
I've always been skeptical of those who claim they carry a weapon for personal protection, yet they keep it in a briefcase or somewhere that it is not quickly accessible. If you are ever in need of protection, you usually need it NOW, not in 30 seconds.
Excuse me, good man, while I dig around in my pocket, shoulder holster, briefcase, sample case, gym bag, etc., for the gun I'm going to shoot you with.
bob

Post by bob »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 1:57 pmExcuse me, good man, while I dig around in my pocket, shoulder holster, briefcase, sample case, gym bag, etc., for the gun I'm going to shoot you with.
:fingerwag:

It was an anti-tourist device, who always give extended notice before entering unauthorized areas.
Image ImageImage
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Flagging the latest Jan 6 case announcement from Justice Dept

Lucas Denney of TX is accused of shoving & swinging metal pole at police

Look at these excerpts from charging documents, in which Denney allegedly references raising money for his travel to DC... & for others ===>
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

mock wrote: Mock: "I've been locked up for six months... for two pushes"

"I'm about to lose my house, my vehicle. I have no way for bringing in money, other than for begging for it"
Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

We expect to get an update today on the progress of the "cooperation" being given to federal investigators by former US Olympic swimmer Klete Keller, who pleaded guilty in his Jan 6 case.

His sentencing is deferred .. as he cooperates with Justice Dept

Return to “The January 6 Insurrection, including Criminal Cases”