Ron DeSantis

These people suck. They are bad people.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by Slim Cognito »

I think I despise DeSantis more than trump. Maybe it's because trump does a lot of stupid shit that makes me laugh. DeSantis makes me :explode:
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
sugar magnolia

Ron DeSantis

Post by sugar magnolia »

Lani wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 5:55 am I have CNN on, and every few minutes there is a DeSantis presidential ad. He sounds stupid.
He is stupid.
Kendra

Ron DeSantis

Post by Kendra »

We got extreme makeover, bubbly personality, friendly guy Ron in Iowa today. Desantis 5.0. “It may be that Florida is the Iowa of the southeast!”
AndyinPA
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by AndyinPA »

Can't keep that up too long.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Ron DeSantis

Post by RTH10260 »

"FEENSTRA" ?

reminds me of de-feen-e-stra-tion :twisted:

NADT
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Ron DeSantis

Post by neonzx »

He is a kinda a cute little munchkin until you get to know him. :shrug:
Chilidog

Ron DeSantis

Post by Chilidog »

He's an animated meatball.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by Phoenix520 »

:lol:

Hey he really is! Look at him!
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Ron DeSantis

Post by raison de arizona »

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Lani

Ron DeSantis

Post by Lani »

Ron DeSantis
@RonDeSantisFL
·
Follow
We must defeat the Soros-Funded DAs, stop the Left's pro-criminal agenda, and take back the streets for law abiding citizens. We stand with Good Samaritans like Daniel Penny. Let’s show this Marine... America’s got his back.

givesendgo.com
Click here to Give now to Daniel Penny's Legal Defense Fund by Raiser & Kenniff, P.C.
Daniel Penny is, a twenty-four-year-old college student and decorated Marine veteran, facing criminal charges stemming from him protecting ...

Hateful man.

Neely wasn't threatening anyone. Penny isn't a "good Samaritan", he murdered him.

When I was living on my former island, two people were shot because they were having a mental breakdown. One was an older man on the roof of his home. He did not have a weapon. Family members called 911 for help. Police arrived, and one shot the man. Another family called for help because they thought a young man was suicidal. He was sitting in his truck and had a gun, but wasn't waving or pointing the gun. Police didn't try to speak with him. Just shot.

The families were horrified that they called the police. They feel that they killed their family members by making those calls.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by AndyinPA »

Mentally ill people are more likely to be victims than aggressors.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by Flatpoint High »

via r/WhitePeopleTwitter
a0d9bxbvwnza1.jpg
a0d9bxbvwnza1.jpg (70.63 KiB) Viewed 670 times
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
Dr. Ken

Ron DeSantis

Post by Dr. Ken »

I was curious why Howard Dean was trending on twitter
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Suranis

Ron DeSantis

Post by Suranis »

https://www.palmerreport.com/news/did-r ... ent/50154/

It seems to be just a still photo that people are sharing as a Howard Dean moment. Because... why? He's not screaming at an auditorium that then screamed back at him. It looks like he is about to sneeze or something.

I mean, I'm sure I would look stupid several times a day if I had still photos taken of me all the time.

Social media is kinda dumb sometimes.
Hic sunt dracones
Lani

Ron DeSantis

Post by Lani »

Maybe he's laffing. Still looks dumb.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by Phoenix520 »

Once again, trying much too hard. No one else around him is even laughing, much less hysterically. He’s so fake.
Suranis

Ron DeSantis

Post by Suranis »

Ya I could believe he's laughing.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Ron DeSantis

The Live And Let Die act passed. :fuckyou: :crying:
IMG_4991.jpeg
IMG_4991.jpeg (362.9 KiB) Viewed 615 times
Curious about the documented trans person refused medical treatment from EMTs that resulted in her death? It happened in DC.
According to witnesses, a male firefighter helping Hunter stopped and backed away laughing upon discovering that she had a penis, and saying "this bitch ain't no girl...it's a Black, he's got a dick".[5] Two other witnesses corroborated the comment, but the description of the technician varied.[1] He continued derogatory comments and joking with other firefighters while leaving her untreated.[1][4]: 234  Bystanders requested them to resume treatment, but they did not do so until a supervisor arrived three to seven minutes later.[4]: 234  Fire department officials disputed these, saying that medics never stopped treating her and, while a derogatory comment was made, she couldn't have been saved.[1] Otis J. Latin Sr., the D.C. fire chief, said that they couldn't determine who made the comment, and nobody was disciplined.[1]

ER staff at DC General Hospital subsequently "failed to diagnose Hunter's injuries and follow nationally accepted standards of care."[6] Hunter died about an hour after arriving,[4]: 234  and two hours after the crash.[1]

The D.C. fire department opened two cases to investigate her treatment. The second one was opened in December after fire department officials acknowledged that the first investigation was inadequate, but blamed "pressure to produce results from the gay community" for the speed of the first one.[1]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Tyra_Hunter

Fuck those fucking fucks. Goddamn it.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Phoenix520
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by Phoenix520 »

I saw a TikTok this morning about how construction workers and farm workers have vanished pretty much overnight, leaving ghost sites and rotting produce all over FL. The Rs who think it’ll be a piece of cake to replace immigrant workers aren’t going to be having cake any time soon. They cant find enough workers for the shitty wages they paid.
raison de arizona

Ron DeSantis

I watched some of DeSantis’ speech in Iowa today on Newsmax. He was crowing about the thousands of Haitians he had sent back. What a dick. I suspect he’ll have moved on by the time they start reaping what he has sown.
Lani

Ron DeSantis

Post by Lani »

Hawaii is having problems getting employees. Even a lot of the government jobs. Those jobs are steady, good benefits, annual pay raises (except in the recession years ago). The tourism industry is suffering, although I think that industry has always treated their employees poorly.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Ron DeSantis

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Sat May 13, 2023 10:41 pm The Live And Let Die act passed. :fuckyou: :crying:
IMG_4991.jpeg
Curious about the documented trans person refused medical treatment from EMTs that resulted in her death? It happened in DC.
According to witnesses, a male firefighter helping Hunter stopped and backed away laughing upon discovering that she had a penis, and saying "this bitch ain't no girl...it's a Black, he's got a dick".[5] Two other witnesses corroborated the comment, but the description of the technician varied.[1] He continued derogatory comments and joking with other firefighters while leaving her untreated.[1][4]: 234  Bystanders requested them to resume treatment, but they did not do so until a supervisor arrived three to seven minutes later.[4]: 234  Fire department officials disputed these, saying that medics never stopped treating her and, while a derogatory comment was made, she couldn't have been saved.[1] Otis J. Latin Sr., the D.C. fire chief, said that they couldn't determine who made the comment, and nobody was disciplined.[1]

ER staff at DC General Hospital subsequently "failed to diagnose Hunter's injuries and follow nationally accepted standards of care."[6] Hunter died about an hour after arriving,[4]: 234  and two hours after the crash.[1]

The D.C. fire department opened two cases to investigate her treatment. The second one was opened in December after fire department officials acknowledged that the first investigation was inadequate, but blamed "pressure to produce results from the gay community" for the speed of the first one.[1]
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Tyra_Hunter

Fuck those fucking fucks. Goddamn it.
Isn't there some federal laws against such type of discrimination?
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Ron DeSantis

Post by bill_g »

Good Lord. They made the Hypocratic Oath null and void. Anyone that can rub two brain cells together and get some heat should be leaving the state immediately. It's just a matter of time before "strange fruit" will be legal.

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by Slim Cognito »

I haven't read the new law but if it was conceived as an anti-trans bill, how long before an unwed mother living in poverty is considered expendable? "That harlot had SEX and she wasn't married!!! That's against my religion!!! Also too, now her kid can be put up for adoption and raised in a two-parent heterosexual family."

Hell, I still remember my grandmother telling me, as a very young child, that the "mark" God placed on Cain for killing Abel was that He made him Black. Even as a probably 7-8-ish yo, that made no sense to me. But my point is, with racism back in fashion, or at least out of the closet, when will some "religious" nut decide people of color are against their religion? The xristian conservative kid who stole and shared classified docs was preparing for a race war, wasn't he?

(I replaced Ch with x because there's no way that dipshit was a follower of Christ.)
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Dave from down under

Ron DeSantis

Post by Dave from down under »

Ron knows about being a loser on the humanity stakes..

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-05-14/ ... /102344842

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis expresses concern over GOP 'culture of losing' at Iowa rally, takes swipe at Donald Trump

Decrying a Republican "culture of losing," Florida Governor Ron DeSantis has sought to weaken former president Donald Trump's grip on the GOP in battleground Iowa.

Key points:
This is Ron DeSantis's second visit to the state of Iowa in as many months
Former president Donald Trump has been singularly focused on denigrating Mr DeSantis
The Florida governor has not yet announced his widely expected presidential campaign

Mr DeSantis — expected to announce his 2024 presidential campaign any day — briefly flipped burgers and pork chops at an afternoon picnic fundraiser in Sioux Center that drew hundreds of conservatives to the north-west corner of the state.

From the podium, the 44-year-old governor highlighted his eagerness to embrace conservative cultural fights and sprinkled his remarks with indirect jabs at Mr Trump.

"Governing is not about entertaining. Governing is not about building a brand or talking on social media and virtue signalling," he said.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”