bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Ron DeSantis

Post by bill_g »

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by Slim Cognito »

I just found out about the state wide student walk out today at noon here in Florida to protest DeSantis anti-education bullshit. The students are to walk out at noon and then participate in an African-American history lesson. Then this evening, at 6 PM, there’s supposed to be several state wide rallies in support of education and students rights. The closest one to me is an hour and a half away in Sarasota, and with my night blindness, I can’t make the run there and back, but I’ll be with them in spirit.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Volkonski
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by Volkonski »

DeSantis will not take that kindly. Might send the state police and the national guard to round them up.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Ron DeSantis

Post by bill_g »

Let's hope he does. That will make for great teevee. It won't be good PR, but it will be memorable. Possible epic.
Kendra

Ron DeSantis

Post by Kendra »

Desantis takes a shot at Trump, saying that he should’ve brought in the FBI Director and fired him because BLM protesters weren’t charged with federal crimes.
Chilidog

Ron DeSantis

Post by Chilidog »

Gregg wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:48 pm
neonzx wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 5:29 pm Disney is not leaving Florida. It will still be there when your yet-to-be born grandchildren retire.
:yeahthat:

Even when they have to build a seawall around it because it's 4 feet below sea level.
A glass sea wall that will have a submarine shaped tram running along on the inside with animatronic fish and corals on the outside because the real ones will all be extinct.
tek

Ron DeSantis

Post by tek »

Desantis takes a shot at Trump, saying that he should’ve brought in the FBI Director and fired him because BLM protesters weren’t charged with federal crimes.
Maybe because they didn't commit any? :confuzzled:
pipistrelle

Ron DeSantis

Post by pipistrelle »

tek wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 4:36 pm
They’re talking about the looting afterward by opportunists, many of whom were prosecuted by the local jurisdiction. Minor detail.
Suranis

Ron DeSantis

Post by Suranis »

Some did. Those that did were arrested, often handed over by other protesters.
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

Ron DeSantis

Post by Kendra »

The Mob Boss sends a message to Ron Desantis, assembling all the Florida Members of Congress who endorsed him for president for a group photo last night.
Uninformed

Ron DeSantis

Post by Uninformed »

Re the photo, according to the Google Matt Gaetz standing next to tfg is 5’ 7”. Does he also wear lifts?
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
Kendra

Ron DeSantis

Post by Kendra »

Uninformed wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 8:17 pm Re the photo, according to the Google Matt Gaetz standing next to tfg is 5’ 7”. Does he also wear lifts?
Good question.
New Turtle

Ron DeSantis

Post by New Turtle »

In their bubble world, BLM had riots in every major city and burned down all the buildings in the downtown areas, chased away all the police and are still running amok.
pipistrelle

Ron DeSantis

Post by pipistrelle »

Kendra wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 7:21 pm
The Mob Boss sends a message to Ron Desantis, assembling all the Florida Members of Congress who endorsed him for president for a group photo last night.
This photo looks off to me. Especially the guy to the right of what's his name.
Dave from down under

Ron DeSantis

Post by Dave from down under »

Note the positioning of people for the photo - crop it just to the two on his left and right and who don't you see?
► Show Spoiler
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Ron DeSantis

Post by poplove »

We got nazi propaganda in the mail today. :fuckyou:
IMG_1405.jpeg
IMG_1405.jpeg (69.62 KiB) Viewed 668 times
IMG_1406.jpeg
IMG_1406.jpeg (91.15 KiB) Viewed 668 times
sugar magnolia

Ron DeSantis

Post by sugar magnolia »

Well, that solves that. I want to get a tattoo over my mastectomy scar since I'm going to forego reconstruction. I want a staff of music notes of a line from a song. "Won't Back Down" was in the running until I saw that.
Kendra

Ron DeSantis

Post by Kendra »

Duffy: Listen, it speaks volumes what kind of member he was and what kind of relationships he had in congress when you go to the hill and no one wants to endorse you.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by Slim Cognito »

sugar magnolia wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:53 pm Well, that solves that. I want to get a tattoo over my mastectomy scar since I'm going to forego reconstruction. I want a staff of music notes of a line from a song. "Won't Back Down" was in the running until I saw that.
That's a stone cold drag, but consider this: The way DeSantis is RUD'ing, he may be long gone and forgotten before we know it and you'll still be standing strong.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Ron DeSantis

Post by raison de arizona »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:08 pm
sugar magnolia wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 6:53 pm Well, that solves that. I want to get a tattoo over my mastectomy scar since I'm going to forego reconstruction. I want a staff of music notes of a line from a song. "Won't Back Down" was in the running until I saw that.
That's a stone cold drag, but consider this: The way DeSantis is RUD'ing, he may be long gone and forgotten before we know it and you'll still be standing strong.
Might I be so bold as to suggest “I’m Still Standing” by Elton John.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Phoenix520
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by Phoenix520 »

Or Gloria Gaynor’s “I Will Survive”
pipistrelle

Ron DeSantis

Post by pipistrelle »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:53 pm Or Gloria Gaynor’s “I Will Survive”
Off Topic
Maybe not. :twisted:

sugar magnolia

Ron DeSantis

Post by sugar magnolia »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:53 pm Or Gloria Gaynor’s “I Will Survive”
That one's in the running, along with 'I am Woman" and a couple of others. Waiting for my doc to give the all clear for a tattoo over the scar. Probably have to wait until my port is removed, though.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: and it's really me

Ron DeSantis

Post by Foggy »

Off Topic
That's an amazing idea, Sugar M. :bighug:
No point in worrying about shit you can't control, save that energy for the stuff you can. - Evan Currie
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Ron DeSantis

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 7:08 pm
There's an idea - Elton John's "I'm Still Standing" might be a good one for ya, Sugar

ETA: Yeah, ok, RDA got to it first, but I"m seconding the motion!

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”