Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Lauren Boebert - Rootin’ Tootin’ Shootin’ Lauren Opal Boebert née Roberts

Post by bill_g »

Perfectly stated.
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

I admit it, every time I see that woman I have an almost irrestible urge to add her name to the stanzas of the most vilely mysogynistic rugby songs I have in the repetoire of so very long ago.

As for Empty Gee, I am now beginning to imagine her face on a rugby ball in the midst of an Australia v England ruck with extra "stampy, gougey, get the damn ball out to get over the line" in the dying minute of a even scored grudge match.

Example of a nasty stampy ruck and maul, watch No 18, Leinster Vs Connacht

neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Facebook posting from Jayson Boebert, the Ex.

https://www.facebook.com/10000011749896 ... tid=cr9u03
To the people of Colorado’s 3rd District and across the nation, I am writing to address the deep concerns circulating. Watching the attacks against Lauren, I feel the people should know the truth of our broken marriage and burden she has carried for too long.

I want to start out by acknowledging that Lauren has always been an exceptional wife, mother and now grandmother. She has provided me with love, support, and honored me through every misstep. Her strengths were always used to cover my weaknesses.

Throughout our 20 years together, she has been my rock, my confidant, and my best friend. Her unwavering commitment to our family has been truly admirable, and I am devastated by the pain I have caused her.

I take full responsibility for my actions, and I deeply regret the choices I made that led to the breakdown of our marriage. I was unfaithful to Lauren in so many ways. I should have always brought my best just as she did.

My actions were selfish and thoughtless, and I failed to consider the consequences they would ultimately have on the person I hold dearest in my heart.

This has been a devastating divorce that I hold all responsibility for. It upsets me that everyone believes she left me over fame or a new lifestyle. That is far from the truth.

Then again, most of what’s said about our family is untrue. Another battle we have faced together for too long. Much of this is on me because the problem starts at the root.

I am the root. The hurt I caused Lauren was not only significant but also something she carried within her, burying it deep inside, while continuing to love people and our country fearlessly with a smile each day.

Since our separation, I have embarked on a journey of self-reflection and personal growth. I have come to understand the importance of honesty and loyalty, and. I am committed to becoming a better man, one who can fully appreciate and reciprocate the love and kindness that has been demonstrated to me.

Lauren, if you are reading this, please know that I am dedicated to doing everything in my power to rebuild the trust that has been shattered. I stand behind you. You are the hardest working person I know, selfless and overflowing with love.

I hate the attacks that are coming your way. In part, this is my fault and you don’t deserve this.

I am asking for you all to show grace and mercy towards Lauren in this troubling season. She deserves a chance to earn your forgiveness and regain trust. I have broke her down in so many ways, but she will come out stronger as she always does, and so will I.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Jayson's apology to his former wife sounds sincere, thoughtful, and authentic. But, he's not to blame for her actions in office, or how she conducts herself in public. She has zero sense of decorum, and that is not his fault.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I vacillate between bill and newmexgirl’s responses.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

bill_g wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:43 am Jayson's apology to his former wife sounds sincere, thoughtful, and authentic.
It is my understanding the divorce is not finalized. Jayson's posting, to me, appears professionally written - damage control. Am I being too cynical when thinking perhaps Lauren agreed to some lesser terms in EXCHANGE for Jayson publicly accepting ALL the blame?
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

After thoughtfully pondering Jayson's missive, I have come to the conclusion that they both he and Lauren are full of shit.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Yep. Damage control.

Nice writing, though.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
John Thomas8

Post by John Thomas8 »

AndyinPA wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:13 am Yep. Damage control.

Nice writing, though.
ChatGPT?
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Resume18 wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:55 am After thoughtfully pondering Jayson's missive, I have come to the conclusion that they both he and Lauren are full of shit.
+1
MichaelJ
Verified:

Post by MichaelJ »

What gods did we Coloradoans offend to deserve Boebert and Tina Peters?
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

neonzx wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:54 am
bill_g wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:43 am Jayson's apology to his former wife sounds sincere, thoughtful, and authentic.
It is my understanding the divorce is not finalized. Jayson's posting, to me, appears professionally written - damage control. Am I being too cynical when thinking perhaps Lauren agreed to some lesser terms in EXCHANGE for Jayson publicly accepting ALL the blame?
That’s how I see it.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

John Thomas8 wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:18 am

Nice writing, though.
ChatGPT?
That was my first thought upon reading it.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:59 am
John Thomas8 wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:18 am

Nice writing, though.
ChatGPT?
That was my first thought upon reading it.
I know little about ChatGPT. Can it lie with a straight face?
You are the hardest working person I know, selfless and overflowing with love.
Jayson and ChatGPT need to get out more.
raison de arizona

pipistrelle wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 12:20 pm I know little about ChatGPT. Can it lie with a straight face?
It lies like a...uh...rug in a hallway. ChatGPT is a big liar.

I can't count on one hand the number of times I've had engineers bring me very plausible sounding solutions to problems they developed with ChatGPT, only to find ChatGPT had some basic misunderstanding of the technology involved which invalidated the entire solution.

And I used it to write a love note to my wife (I told her I used it). I wouldn't call those lies, but it sure made up a lot of stuff _I_ would never say.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

A thought just occurred to me. Maybe Bobo's performance in the theater was a hint to TFG of what he could expect if he chose her as his VP.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

So you are saying that she went to a darkened theater knowing that the security footage would be leaked on the chance that Mushroom head would see it and get a hard on and name her VP? :rotflmao:

That's a conspiracy Q would be proud of, my son.

If she wanted to do that, a dirty phone call and a few bikini pics would suffice.
Hic sunt dracones
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

MichaelJ wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 11:27 am What gods did we Coloradoans offend to deserve Boebert and Tina Peters?
I used to really like Colorado but last year, I went to Colorado and all I got was damn COVID.
101010 :towel:
NewMexGirl

Post by NewMexGirl »

I consider Lauren Boebert to be just so inferior to Sarah Palin in the Trash People Stakes. Her divorce is boring and routine, none of her kids are in jail (so far as I know), no very young family members are dropping babies every other week, and Lauren hasn’t even done one appearance on Dancing with Stars, has she? Lauren needs to up her game to deserve my undivided attention.

:bored:
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

A wet t-shirt contest with guns!!!

Oh wait ... she's done that already.
raison de arizona

NewMexGirl wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 1:33 pm I consider Lauren Boebert to be just so inferior to Sarah Palin in the Trash People Stakes. Her divorce is boring and routine, none of her kids are in jail (so far as I know), no very young family members are dropping babies every other week, and Lauren hasn’t even done one appearance on Dancing with Stars, has she? Lauren needs to up her game to deserve my undivided attention.

:bored:
Of note is that Boebert recently became a grandmother at 36.
NewMexGirl

Post by NewMexGirl »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 2:15 pm :snippity:

Of note is that Boebert recently became a grandmother at 36.
I will chalk that up on the plus side for Boebert. Long way to go, though. Thanks for the info. Keep me posted on any indictments coming her way.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

I would be willing to bet she wrote that shit
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

sad-cafe wrote: Tue Sep 19, 2023 4:23 pm
I would be willing to bet she wrote that shit
Too literate for either one.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”