The dregs of birther remainders.

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

I only have a still.
DnpgL6wVsAAo1BX.jpeg
DnpgL6wVsAAo1BX.jpeg (49.71 KiB) Viewed 48 times
If you use it, remind everyone that in addition to birtherism, Ed also claimed to have shot & killed 2 bigfoot, keeping the bodies in freezers until the gubmint swooped in riding black helicopters & done stole his bigfoot corpses.
Image Image Image Image
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

Ah for the olden days. I remember when Ed crashed his tractor too. He hurt himself on that one.
Largo al factotum.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Estiveo wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2024 9:58 am I only have a still.

DnpgL6wVsAAo1BX.jpeg

If you use it, remind everyone that in addition to birtherism, Ed also claimed to have shot & killed 2 bigfoot, keeping the bodies in freezers until the gubmint swooped in riding black helicopters & done stole his bigfoot corpses.
And don't forget: The female bigfoot was PREGNANT!

Ed was fun.. kinda. But I think Caren (wife) hit him over the head with her frying pan one too many times.

I think he was lonely. An empty nester but liked people to talk to. I obliged and it kept him away from attacking GG with threats.

The Corsi expose on "Jimbot" was never released.
bob

Post by bob »

I'm stilling working on "Corsi admitted he and Stone lied to Congress.". This was in the Mueller report and Stone was convicted for doing this. Not news.

Corsi has started up a new Twitter account, to peddle his wares. But a known conspiracy theorist peddling 2020 outrage just isn't interesting.

:roll:
Image ImageImage
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

Taitz went into obscurity after the 2020 election. One would think this would be when she'd be in her prime. Apparently she had it in for Obama and when he was no longer the target nothing much else mattered to her.
Largo al factotum.

Return to “Other weirdos”