Sovcit nutz

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Sovcit nutz

Post by Luke »

I don't always say thank you, but watch the clips posted here and they're great!

This is a fun Sunny Isles FloriDUH video -- the arrested boyfriend is on X. Very nice drag out of the can on her butt for Sassi. It's three short clips, they're nuts. It happened in March, not sure what happened after.

Luke Johnson 🇺🇸 @Orly_licious 2m
Is this you. Andres Lopez-Escobar, 22? Genius. Did she collect the $250,000 yet? Sovereign Citizen American National Female Celebrity Cecilia Selina Mercado aka Sassi, 34, Ripped From Vehicle By Cops.

Story: https://local10.com/news/local/2024/03/ ... e-offense/

Did find this. What a shock.
Man to remain jailed on immigration hold after being caught with fake diplomat license plate

SUNNY ISLES BEACH, Fla. – A 22-year-old man remains at the Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Center Thursday, a day after he was arrested for allegedly driving a Maybach that had a fake diplomat license plate. Andres Lopez-Escobar, 22, faces charges of driving without a valid driver’s license, having a counterfeit license plate, motor vehicle registration or sticker and resisting an officer without violence.

While he was granted bond for the charges in Miami-Dade County court Thursday, he remains at the jail on an immigration hold. According to his arrest report, Lopez-Escobar, who currently lives in Boca Raton, was arrested Wednesday afternoon in the 400 block of Sunny Isles Boulevard in Sunny Isles Beach. Police said the fake diplomat tag also read “ambassador-at-large” and showed that it was non-expiring.

More: https://www.local10.com/news/local/2024 ... nse-plate/

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Sovcit nutz

Post by neonzx »

I don't understand, Luke.

Why am I supposed to care more of a "celebrity" committing the offense? Why do I need to waste time watching that we have seen 100s of times?

:yawn:

They go to jail and game over.
Suranis

Sovcit nutz

Post by Suranis »

The editing in that video is dreadful, not going to lie.
Hic sunt dracones
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Sovcit nutz

Post by Luke »

Tough crowd! :lol: It is the SovCit Nuts topic, after all.

I haven't seen where an idiot with fake plates gets arrested while her idiot boyfriend (with an immigration issue) SCREAMS at the cops, then has the nerve to pick the girlfriend up from jail in a car with another fake plate and gets arrested on the spot. I'm easily entertained. Plus it's in Florida not too far from me (Sunny Isles).
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Sovcit nutz

Post by Ben-Prime »

Luke wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 11:59 pm Tough crowd! :lol: It is the SovCit Nuts topic, after all.

I haven't seen where an idiot with fake plates gets arrested while her idiot boyfriend (with an immigration issue) SCREAMS at the cops, then has the nerve to pick the girlfriend up from jail in a car with another fake plate and gets arrested on the spot. I'm easily entertained. Plus it's in Florida not too far from me (Sunny Isles).
Luke, I get it. My late mother spent most of the late 90s and early 00s in that area, vacating and then selling her condo in Hollywood, just north of the county line, which is where my brother and I grew up and graduated high school. My own home is further north-by-northwest in Broward, but the bi-county area between, say, Dania Beach and NMB with a tighter focus on Hollywood Beach, SIB, and Aventura is still the one of the areas where I'll go decompress and have a very expensive cocktail when I'm home on home leave and feel like renting a car for a few days.

Those bona fides down, my honest assessment is that a lot of the SoFla 'minor celebrity' crowd is ripe for the exploitation of SovCit-'education'-for-bux. They have the perfect blend of ignorance, arrogance, and entitlement. This is more than Florida Man nonsense, this is a mix of Florida Man and Great Gatsby shit and it makes them low-hanging fruit for SovCittery as a cottage industry.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
neonzx

Sovcit nutz

Post by neonzx »

Like, I guess Ima looking for more action. You can only watch scenes of SovCits being forcibly removed from their cars so many times and all end the same in court.

Can't they step it up a few?? Like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid?
:biggrin:
Dave from down under

Sovcit nutz

Post by Dave from down under »

No one needs a Bonnie and Clyde..

But some judicial sentences that include “wilful ignorance” and “5 years jail” would be great viewing
Cyrus Breckenridge

Sovcit nutz

Post by Cyrus Breckenridge »

Suranis wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2024 11:18 pm The editing in that video is dreadful, not going to lie.
Semi-literate, too…
sad-cafe

Sovcit nutz

Post by sad-cafe »

neonzx wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 7:09 am Like, I guess Ima looking for more action. You can only watch scenes of SovCits being forcibly removed from their cars so many times and all end the same in court.

Can't they step it up a few?? Like Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid?
:biggrin:
I love the glass breaks and the use of old sparky then the silver bracelets!
Luke

Sovcit nutz

Post by Luke »

Removed cause Neon didn't like it.
neonzx

Sovcit nutz

Post by neonzx »

Luke wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:34 pm Sad Cafe, here's a 2023 Best Window Breaks Compilation: :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0hqCjtBlOg
An hour and a half filled with the commentator interrupting.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Sovcit nutz

Post by bill_g »

I think that guy is as irritating as the people he mocks.
Arthurwankspittle

Sovcit nutz

Post by Arthurwankspittle »

neonzx wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:53 pm An hour and a half filled with the commentator interrupting.
The problem is YouTube clamped down on what it saw as people just reposting video. I saw it with court hearings, sovcits and motorsport youtubers all saying they had been warned off just reposting stuff and needed to add their own input. So without them stopping and commenting they would get demonetised and eventually shut down if they didn't change their content in their videos.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Sovcit nutz

Post by Ben-Prime »

Arthurwankspittle wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2024 4:19 am
neonzx wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:53 pm An hour and a half filled with the commentator interrupting.
The problem is YouTube clamped down on what it saw as people just reposting video. I saw it with court hearings, sovcits and motorsport youtubers all saying they had been warned off just reposting stuff and needed to add their own input. So without them stopping and commenting they would get demonetised and eventually shut down if they didn't change their content in their videos.
So instead of adding no value for the money, they add negative value for the money.

Makes perfect sense now.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
sad-cafe

Sovcit nutz

Post by sad-cafe »

neonzx wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:53 pm
Luke wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2024 9:34 pm Sad Cafe, here's a 2023 Best Window Breaks Compilation: :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0hqCjtBlOg
An hour and a half filled with the commentator interrupting.
Thank you
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Sovcit nutz

Post by RTH10260 »

a sovcit go disassociated with this earth

Warrant Issued for Sheriff's Arrest, $1Million Bond

Luke

Sovcit nutz

Post by Luke »

Law Talk with Mike posted this 11 hours ago. I needed sleep but couldn't resist watching and I'm glad I did—it was wild! At least tomorrow's session on Tina Peters isn't until noon EDT. The video features a Sovereign Citizen in Detroit, Michigan court for the usual no driver's license and registration stop. Dressed in a slick suit, he acted all high and mighty, spouting "I'm not a US citizen" and other rights-preserving jibberish. His attitude during the traffic stop, as shown on bodycam, was equally arrogant. But the tough Black lady judge, a former legislator, had NO PATIENCE for him. She ran the case and then BOOM—the word she uses for what he did is hilarious.

The first clip with Judge Simpson is short but wild. The defendant said FU*K YOU six times in a row, earning six contempt charges. Another defendant on the Zoom had a priceless reaction, mouth agape.

But the highlight is Mr. Brown at 6:16. No window breaks, no violence (which the judge commends at the end), but a total smackdown that blasts the SovCit into another universe. (Maybe I should tell Gallups and Zullo—it’s Universe Shattering for the dude!) Enjoy if you like this kind of court stuff!

Epic Sovereign Citizen Trial With Body Cam Crying

John Thomas8

Sovcit nutz

Post by John Thomas8 »

That feller that drove to his doctor's office while on a court zoom? He got his license:

Return to “Other weirdos”