The dregs of birther remainders.

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

RTH10260 wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 11:54 am
jemcanada2 wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 10:07 am Now I want to watch the videos Epict(can’t remember how to spell it) made of Orly’s trials! :lol: :lol:
Epectitus

I think his video clips were only hosted on the creation webservice and that did go out of service shortly after.
At least some were posted on Youtube. This is my favourite one, because I love "Alternative Taitz."

Hic sunt dracones
jemcanada2

Post by jemcanada2 »

Suranis wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 1:20 pm
jemcanada2 wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 10:07 am Now I want to watch the videos Epict(can’t remember how to spell it) made of Orly’s trials! :lol: :lol:
Epectitus

I think his video clips were only hosted on the creation webservice and that did go out of service shortly after.
At least some were posted on Youtube. This is my favourite one, because I love "Alternative Taitz."

Thank you, Mouse!! :bighug:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

jemcanada2 wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 1:22 pm Thank you, Mouse!! :bighug:
No trouble! This is the channel so you can enjoy them all.

https://www.youtube.com/@AntiBirther
Hic sunt dracones
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Reality Check wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 9:49 am Wasn't there another Taitz case filed in a federal court in Texas that was dismissed the same evening it was filed? Or am I think of Brockhausen v Andrade?
Rhodes v Gates, WD Texas. The case was a motion for a TRO. The rest of the Rhodes fun happened in Georgia.

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/44 ... s-v-gates/
101010 :towel:
northland10

Post by northland10 »

Oh yeah, the Georgia Rhodes v McDonald case where she was sanctioned also had the issue of Orly filing for a stay to Rhodes's deployment without Rhodes's permission, or even knowledge. She wrote the court to explain such as she was about to go to Iraq as ordered.

https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap ... 5.18.0.pdf

Yeah, Rhodes was nothing but a toy for Orly to use.
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

northland10 wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 1:56 pm :snippity:
I think the saying that we applied to Orly fit very well: She didn't have clients she had plaintiffs.
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

I allowed Leonard Daneman, aka ParalegalNM, to comment again over at my blog. Man this guy is stupid and dishonest to boot. He is proud "that he had his own page at the Fogbow". I hated to burst his bubble that as Birthers go he was not only not minor league but never even in the ball park. Starts about here https://rcradioblog.wordpress.com/2013/ ... ment-69123

Another typical stupid Birther move is that he is commenting on an 11 year old post. :brickwallsmall:
realist

Post by realist »

northland10 wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 1:56 pm Oh yeah, the Georgia Rhodes v McDonald case where she was sanctioned also had the issue of Orly filing for a stay to Rhodes's deployment without Rhodes's permission, or even knowledge. She wrote the court to explain such as she was about to go to Iraq as ordered.

And Orly decried the authenticity of that letter far and wide. BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!!

Bogus info and I put on our Sherlock Holmes/Dr. Watson caps (not gonna say which was which :batting: ) and we not only found the Kinko's strore from which she created and copied it but the person working there who helped her do it. And Orly was ... curses! Foiled again.
Image X 4
Image X 32
chancery
Verified:

Post by chancery »

northland10 wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 1:56 pm Oh yeah, the Georgia Rhodes v McDonald case where she was sanctioned also had the issue of Orly filing for a stay to Rhodes's deployment without Rhodes's permission, or even knowledge. She wrote the court to explain such as she was about to go to Iraq as ordered.

Most lawyers who were the subject of a letter like that would be looking for a copy of "What Color is Your Parachute?"
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Suranis wrote: Thu May 16, 2024 1:20 pm
Epectitus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=achV6pIAfno
:thumbsup: good to remember that - I checked and am still subscribed ;)

link to the video list https://www.youtube.com/@AntiBirther/videos
northland10

Post by northland10 »

From the Former Fogbow discussion of the Rhodes case and Holder's visit to a coffee shop:
Reality Check » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:48 am

Common sense would also tell you that they actually have telephones in Georgia now and Holder could have just picked up the phone and called Judge Land.
That would have been a beautiful phone call. A perfect phone call.

Trump did not bother showing up at a coffee shop across the street from the Secretary of State's office, he just called.
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: “NBC” Returns to “X”:
On Sunday morning, “X” user “Patriotess” asked why 2024 Independent presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. “wud…choose someone Constitutionally INELIGIBLE to hold office of VP/POTUS?” in a reference to Nicole Shanahan, Kennedy’s running-mate.

Patriotess directly posed the question to the Independent ticket along with The Post & Email; former law professor John Eastman; “War Room” host Steve Bannon and his daughter, Maureen; 2024 Trump advocate, prolific writer and Cornell law-school graduate Paul Ingrassia; and several others.

Quoting from an April 1, 2024 article at The Post & Email about Kennedy’s announcement of Shanahan as his vice president, Patriotess commented, “RFK, Jr has chosen a Constitutionally ineligible running mate…And heeeeere we gooooooo again!”

When we asked Patriotess if she had begun a conversation with Kennedy and/or Shanahan, she told us that “The information has been circulating via Facebook.”

In a response to Patriotess, “Jersey Girl” asked, “Why is Natural Born Citizen clause constantly ignored? NBC=Born on US soil to 2 citizen parents (plural). A candidate should have to prove they’re a NBC before running for POTUS or VP!…”
Rando birther's citing P&E is newsworthy! :towel:

"For completeness":
Image ImageImage
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

When I first hired on at my current place of work, we had Xerox WorkCenters that were a sister model to Roxy. There was a treasure trove of scanned documents showing the various "anomalies" that had the birthers up in arms. Not long after, we got the next generation, which fixed the JBIG2 issue that could change text inadvertently when using the archival setting, but many of the same anomalies have been present. Today, I learned that Roxy's grandchildren will be coming to our office next month. :dance:
bob

Post by bob »

P&E: Drop Marco Rubio; He is a Wise Guy’s Wise Guise of a Constitutionally-Ineligible VP:
Jonathan David Mooers wrote:You are today’s George Washington, and Melania is today’s Abigail Adams for faithfully offering your continuous support in these Republic-teetering “devolutionary” times.
:shock:

Who is Stormy Daniels in this increasingly tortured metaphor? :think:

(The rest is the usual nothing, like you've seen before.)
Image ImageImage
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

bob wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2024 4:06 pm P&E: Drop Marco Rubio; He is a Wise Guy’s Wise Guise of a Constitutionally-Ineligible VP:
Jonathan David Mooers wrote:You are today’s George Washington, and Melania is today’s Abigail Adams for faithfully offering your continuous support in these Republic-teetering “devolutionary” times.
:shock:

Who is Stormy Daniels in this increasingly tortured metaphor? :think:

(The rest is the usual nothing, like you've seen before.)
Jefferson?
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR

Return to “Other weirdos”