X -Where Twitter goes to die.

Volkonski
Verified:

Twitter

Post by Volkonski »

CNN
@CNN@newsrelay.org
Twitter deletes controversial new policy - • Elon Musk could be out the door at Twitter if he loses a user poll he posted
• Opinion: Congress needs to subpoena Musk and the entire 'Twitter Files' #twitter #cnn

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/19/tech/twitte
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
much ado

Twitter

Post by much ado »

Above link was truncated. Full link...

https://www.cnn.com/2022/12/19/tech/twi ... index.html
MN-Skeptic

Twitter

Post by MN-Skeptic »

I’ve seen on Twitter that rumor is that people financing Musk’s Twitter purchase are telling him he needs to find a CEO for the company. Personally, I have no hope of him finding anyone competent. Of course, he’s already screwed things up so bad that I’m not sure it’s salvageable. What a clown.
Suranis

Twitter

Post by Suranis »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:06 am I’ve seen on Twitter that rumor is that people financing Musk’s Twitter purchase are telling him he needs to find a CEO for the company. Personally, I have no hope of him finding anyone competent. Of course, he’s already screwed things up so bad that I’m not sure it’s salvageable. What a clown.
Well, he might. I could see someone thinking that "righting this ship" could be a challenge. Twitter still has a powerful inertia factor, and people could go back to it simply out of habit. Its still a huge media company and its been less than a couple of months since his takeover.

The problem? There is no way on God's Green and Blue Earth that Musk could stay out of the decision making or running of Twitter. He would stick his nose in out of sheer arrogance and megalomania. Plus he would be sitting there twitting about every single decision.

A new CEO would have to nail his ass down, and the grinning fool would simply not stick to to the deal. In short, the biggest thing that would stop Musk getting a good CEO is Musk.

Of course, he could hire the Trump Organization to run it... And there is a non zero change that could happen. :popcorn:
Hic sunt dracones
Sam the Centipede

Twitter

Post by Sam the Centipede »

Another factor in Musk offering to step down from the CEO role is that the fuss around Twitter is harming Tesla and its share price.

Twitter might (or might not) be an amusing plaything for Musk, but his first love and his main asset is Tesla, followed by his rockets. He won't want troubles at Twitter to spoil Tesla.
tek

Twitter

Post by tek »

Elon Musk could be out the door at Twitter if he loses a user poll he posted
I'm sure he has his 'hardcore' coders working on 'fixing' the poll in between catnaps at Twitter HQ.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Twitter

Post by RTH10260 »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:06 am I’ve seen on Twitter that rumor is that people financing Musk’s Twitter purchase are telling him he needs to find a CEO for the company. Personally, I have no hope of him finding anyone competent. Of course, he’s already screwed things up so bad that I’m not sure it’s salvageable. What a clown.
He can always pinch Nunes from the truth site ;)

Or just buy up the treasure trove of truthfulness, merge them and retain Nunes.

The old man in FL will need some campaign finances. :twisted:
MN-Skeptic

Twitter

Post by MN-Skeptic »

MuskPoll.jpg
MuskPoll.jpg (24.02 KiB) Viewed 974 times
Suranis

Twitter

Post by Suranis »

Conspiracy theory:-

Elmo was seen with Jared Kushner and lots of Saudis in the World cup. Could this be a plan to step aside... and put Slenderman Jared in as CEO? The Saudis already own Jared, and with Captain Useless at the helm Musky can blame him for the collapse of twitter leaving his godlike halo intact. The only loser is Ivanka's Idiot.

Jared is arrogant enough to think he could do it too.
Hic sunt dracones
Phoenix520
Verified:

Twitter

Post by Phoenix520 »

Good one mousie. I saw those pictures but didn’t have that thought. My gag reflex took over.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Twitter

Post by raison de arizona »

Elon Musk @elonmusk wrote: As the saying goes, be careful what you wish, as you might get it
Wall Street Silver @WallStreetSilv wrote: Yep, he already has the new CEO picked out.

Elon will retire to being Chairman of the Board and Tweeter.
Elon Musk @elonmusk wrote: No one wants the job who can actually keep Twitter alive. There is no successor.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Twitter

Post by neonzx »

tek wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 6:13 am
Elon Musk could be out the door at Twitter if he loses a user poll he posted
I'm sure he has his 'hardcore' coders working on 'fixing' the poll in between catnaps at Twitter HQ.
I know. It is rough. The accommodations are a bit shoddy, and room/food service is non existent.

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Twitter

Post by Foggy »

Suranis wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:46 am Conspiracy theory:-

... Jared Kushner ... CEO?

Jared is arrogant enough to think he could do it too.
Manifestly, it would be irresponsible not to speculate. :popcorn:
Katie Porter '28
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Twitter

Post by Kriselda Gray »

https://mastodon.social/@mmasnick/109541726866758145/
Over on the other site yet another edition of the misleadingly framed "Twitter Files" came out today... and show, once again, that Twitter actively and regularly PUSHED BACK against the FBI...

But, which the usual morons are again using as proof that Twitter was a state actor controlled by the FBI.
Dr. Ken

Twitter

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
raison de arizona

Twitter

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

Twitter

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Twitter

Post by RTH10260 »

Elon Musk breaks silence after 10 million Twitter users vote for him to step down
The billionaire says only paid Twitter Blue subscribers will be able to vote in future policy-related polls on the platform

Alex Hern and agencies
Tue 20 Dec 2022 03.20 GMT

Elon Musk has tweeted for the first time since more than 10 million people voted in favour of him stepping down as Twitter’s chief executive, saying that only paid Twitter Blue subscribers will be able to vote in future policy-related polls.

On Sunday, Musk asked Twitter users whether he should step down as the head of the company, promising to abide by the results of his poll. When the poll closed on Monday, 57.5% said he should step down.

Normally a prolific user of the platform, Musk did not tweet in the immediate hours after the poll. His silence was finally broken when he responded with “Interesting” to multiple suggestions that the results of the poll were skewed by fake accounts.

Replying to another user’s suggestion that “Blue subscribers should be the only ones that can vote in policy related polls”, Musk said: “Good point. Twitter will make that change.”

Twitter Blue is a paid-for subscription that allows anyone to buy a blue tick verified badge for their account.

As the majority owner of the privately held company, no one can force Musk out, but a series of baffling decisions over the past few days has caused even some of his closest backers to break ties with him.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/ ... -step-down
Dr. Ken

Twitter

Post by Dr. Ken »

I finally got followed by the devin nunes cow last night
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
humblescribe
Verified:

Twitter

Post by humblescribe »

Dr. Ken wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:02 pm I finally got followed by the devin nunes cow last night
Since the cow is behind you, you don't need to watch where you step.

:bag:
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
Volkonski
Verified:

Twitter

Post by Volkonski »

Anthony DeRosa
@anthony@journa.host
Twitter hit with legal complaints from former employees as it is accused of various legal violations stemming from Musk's takeover of the company, including targeting women for layoffs and failing to pay promised severance

https://reut.rs/3Yy0Rut
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Twitter

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

humblescribe wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 4:25 pm
Dr. Ken wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 3:02 pm I finally got followed by the devin nunes cow last night
Since the cow is behind you, you don't need to watch where you step.

:bag:
:rotflmao:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
pipistrelle

Twitter

Post by pipistrelle »

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.
Greatgrey
Verified: 💲8️⃣

Twitter

Post by Greatgrey »

Greatgrey wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:31 pm 014FFC7A-2B07-45DD-B1B0-597AE63DBBFD.jpeg

The doxxing argument was/is bullshit. All the flight tracking does is show where a plane is.

It doesn’t tell ya who is onboard.
Told ya the “stalking” story was bullshit. Turns out one of mElon’s security guys is the perp.

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/ ... r-incident

3F27CFEE-6174-44B6-8AA1-33C9AEE23251.jpeg
3F27CFEE-6174-44B6-8AA1-33C9AEE23251.jpeg (219.76 KiB) Viewed 530 times
What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
Phoenix520
Verified:

Twitter

Post by Phoenix520 »

I’m not as I formed about Elon’s life as I thought I was. And now I’m more informed than I want to be.

This is a crazy thread, really long. It pulls in some old incidents I was only vaguely aware of. I don’t know the tweeter but he’s not nobody. He’s a hedge fund manager.

Sorry, I’m putting a twitter link here.
Elon Musk is having another meltdown. He is a drug addict, losing his fortune, and his mind.

You are watching one of the greatest shows in history unfold on Twitter right now.

Details about his first marriage, grimes, Ambien, shrooms… too too much to list.

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”