Drunk Capt. Karl and the imaginary AMFF

These people are weird, but we like to find out what weird people are doing and thinking. It's a hobby.
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 10:18 am
Sam the Centipede wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 2:17 am Is it normal to park one's "large luxury yacht" without fenders – either the traditional sausage-shaped balloons or heavy duty sex dolls if a pervert skipper prefers?

Costs nothing to deploy them and definitely protects the boat better than leaving them inboard.

I guess the Kraptain hasn't yet reached that chapter of Sailing For Dummies.
You only deploy fenders at the dock side. Except you are parking your superyacht in Monaco or any other fancy port in the Mediterrenean, tight parking there.

ps. I am not sure it is prudent to hoist that curly snake flag, yellow means generally quarantined ....
Yeah, ok. In the Med we'd probably deploy them anyway as you don't know who's going to wobble their boat near yours but I can see that there's more space there and less livelihood of someone wanting to bang around one's hull, and nobody's going to raft up.

I might still pop them out, not much effort, gets them out of the boat, unlikely to do any harm, could avoid a nasty scratch.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

zekeb wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 2:12 pm He's still driving that Roadmaster truck?
Yes. He also has a scooter he uses to get around that isn't properly registered like his truck. :roll:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

He is pretty mad about that time he got busted impeding traffic while riding his unregistered scooter.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (61.81 KiB) Viewed 308 times
poplove

Post by poplove »

scirreeve wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 3:58 pm He is pretty mad about that time he got busted impeding traffic while riding his unregistered scooter.Capture.JPG
Unfortunately, I can't find any online access to Lincoln county court cases. Would have been fun to watch him get slapped down again.
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

poplove wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 4:20 pm
scirreeve wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 3:58 pm He is pretty mad about that time he got busted impeding traffic while riding his unregistered scooter.Capture.JPG
Unfortunately, I can't find any online access to Lincoln county court cases. Would have been fun to watch him get slapped down again.
I tried too with the same result.
poplove

Post by poplove »

scirreeve wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 4:24 pm
poplove wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 4:20 pm
I tried too with the same result.
You do good work, my friend! :thumbsup:

Return to “Other weirdos”