Donald J. Trump 2024

zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by zekeb »

I had a hunch that Fred's wife was having an affair in Germany in 1945. Then I checked DJT's birthday and found that it couldn't have happened before April 30.
Largo al factotum.
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Flatpoint High »

they’ll turn to the lgbtq+, non-‘Christians, and the disabled
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by neonzx »

Flatpoint High wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 8:08 pm they’ll turn to the lgbtq+, non-‘Christians, and the disabled
Correct. They are already pressing hard against trans --Me thinks they thought they were easy targets.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

Here goes the big time loser ... :violin:

I wonder what the international community would say ought the former guy become the future guy. Putin will sweep the floor with him :blackeye:
p0rtia

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by p0rtia »

Don the Con
TheNewSaint

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by TheNewSaint »

New Turtle wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 11:12 pmThe magas have taken over the Libertarian Party committee to ensure they don't run a strong candidate in the election.
Was there a possibilty the Libertarians were going to run a strong candidate? Ever?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by raison de arizona »

TheNewSaint wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 1:17 pm
New Turtle wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 11:12 pmThe magas have taken over the Libertarian Party committee to ensure they don't run a strong candidate in the election.
Was there a possibilty the Libertarians were going to run a strong candidate? Ever?
Strong enough to pull a couple points from tfg, is what they were worried about.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Suranis

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Suranis »

The thing that struck me is that Donnie wanted to be their candidate as well as the Republican one. I think he wanted to be able to say "I won the greatest vote total of any Libertarian Party candidate in history!!!"

And, I think deep down he is not confident of his vote, so he was trying to add the Libertarian 3% to his vote total. So, I dont think he was affraid they would pull votes from him. I think it's that he wanted their votes as he needs every vote he can claw together.
Hic sunt dracones
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by northland10 »

Suranis wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 6:04 pm The thing that struck me is that Donnie wanted to be their candidate as well as the Republican one. I think he wanted to be able to say "I won the greatest vote total of any Libertarian Party candidate in history!!!"

And, I think deep down he is not confident of his vote, so he was trying to add the Libertarian 3% to his vote total. So, I dont think he was affraid they would pull votes from him. I think it's that he wanted their votes as he needs every vote he can claw together.
Unable to think outside of his own bubblehead, he did not realize that libertarians are sort of really sensitive about libertarian ideology. They are about little to no government, not a wannabe dictator who will punish their enemies.
101010 :towel:
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Ben-Prime »

northland10 wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 7:35 pm
Suranis wrote: Fri May 31, 2024 6:04 pm The thing that struck me is that Donnie wanted to be their candidate as well as the Republican one. I think he wanted to be able to say "I won the greatest vote total of any Libertarian Party candidate in history!!!"

Unable to think outside of his own bubblehead, he did not realize that libertarians are sort of really sensitive about libertarian ideology. They are about little to no government, not a wannabe dictator who will punish their enemies.
His mistake is that assuming all libertarians are anarcho-capitalists and all anarcho-capitalists are Randian strongmen-wannabes. While I left the LP because it was getting too full of Trumpy types, 'too full of Trumpy types' does not yet mean those guys fill the entire room at a convention.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by RTH10260 »

Revenge: analysis of Trump posts shows relentless focus on punishing enemies
Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington documents former president’s threats against perceived political opponents

David Smith in Washington
Sun 2 Jun 2024 12.00 CEST

A major study of Donald Trump’s social media posts has revealed the scale of the former US president’s ambitions to target Joe Biden, judges and other perceived political enemies if he returns to power.

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (Crew), a watchdog organisation, analysed more than 13,000 messages published by Trump on his Truth Social platform and found him vowing revenge, retaliation and retribution against his foes.

The presumptive Republican nominee has threatened to use the federal government to go after Biden during a second Trump administration 25 times since the start of 2023, the study found. These threats include FBI raids, investigations, indictments and even jail time.

He has also threatened or suggested that the FBI and justice department should take action against senators, judges, members of Biden’s family and even non-governmental organisations.

“He is promising to go after what he perceives to be his political enemies,” said Robert Maguire, vice-president for research and data at Crew. “He is promising to essentially weaponise the government against anyone he sees as not sufficiently loyal or who is openly opposed to him.

“He has constantly seeded this idea that the numerous charges against him are trumped-up charges and it seems almost to have given him licence to openly say, ‘You’ve done this to me, so I’m going to do it to you.’”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/art ... ia-threats
Suranis

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Suranis »

He has been humiliated. He has been shown to be weak. The only way to get back his illusion of bieng strong is revenge.
Hic sunt dracones
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by poplove »

#TuckFrump
@realTuckFrumper
Runaway 'Trust Jesus' bus crashes ahead of Staten Island Trump rally
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by raison de arizona »

Jesus take the wheel. Perhaps the almighty is trying to convey something about tfg.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by northland10 »

Trump Fan bus owner: "Trust Jesus"

Jesus: "Stop being a wanker."

The crash was probably Biden's fault.
101010 :towel:
MN-Skeptic

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by MN-Skeptic »

https://x.com/mrbenwexler/status/1797710376651649356

Ben Wexler
@mrbenwexler

(During impeachment)

This should be decided at the ballot box!

(He loses at the ballot box)

(incites a violent mob to storm the capitol)

If he broke any laws, that’s up to a jury to decide!

(A jury decides he broke a ton of laws)

This should be decided at the ballot box!
MN-Skeptic

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Four years ago on June 1. Trump with his famous holding up the Bible photo. I get sick just remembering. Gift link from Washington Post -

Trump mobilizes military, threatens to use troops to quell protests across U.S.
President Trump militarized the federal response to protests of racial inequality that have erupted in cities across America late Monday, as authorities fired tear gas at people protesting peacefully near the White House to disperse crowds moments before Trump staged a photo opportunity there.

Trump forced a brazen inflammation of the crisis convulsing the country by calling the nationwide demonstrations “acts of domestic terror,” declaring himself the “president of law and order” and taking the rare step of mobilizing the military to use force to quell the unrest.

In a move denounced by critics as authoritarian, the commander in chief threatened to deploy troops to “quickly solve the problem” if state and local authorities did not immediately regain control of their streets, which he said had been overtaken by “professional anarchists” and “violent mobs.”

“These are not acts of peaceful protest,” Trump said of those who have clashed with police, destroyed private property and looted. “These are acts of domestic terror. The destruction of innocent life and the spilling of innocent blood is an offense of humanity and a crime against God.”

Referring to the nation’s capital, Trump said, “I am dispatching thousands and thousands of heavily armed soldiers, military personnel and law enforcement officers to stop the rioting, looting, vandalism, assaults and the wanton destruction of property.”

This was Trump’s first address about the crisis since Saturday afternoon, and it became a frightening made-for-television scene of the militarized conflict the commander in chief envisioned.

As Trump delivered his remarks from the Rose Garden shortly before Washington’s 7 p.m. curfew, federal authorities could be heard one block away firing tear gas, pepper spray and rubber bullets at a large assembly of demonstrators who had been protesting peacefully along Lafayette Square with their hands in the air.

The officers, some of them on horseback, used force to disperse the crowd, apparently in order for Trump to stage the photo op. Shortly after his Rose Garden speech, Trump walked across Lafayette Square to stand in front of the historic St. John’s Church, which was vandalized on Sunday night, and hold up the Bible for cameras.
More at the link above.
Dr. Ken

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Dr. Ken »

Well he's back to supporting mail in voting and absentee voting
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
noblepa

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by noblepa »

Dr. Ken wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 4:32 pm Well he's back to supporting mail in voting and absentee voting
And, when he loses in November, it will be because of all the mail-in votes that were cast.
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by poplove »

Felon CinC.jpg
Felon CinC.jpg (31.69 KiB) Viewed 499 times
:yeahthat:
TheNewSaint

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by TheNewSaint »

Tangent: do any of you get Donald Trump's spam texts? He comes off just as unhinged as he does the rest of the time. The tone is all over the place. One text he acts like he's your best friend, then 2 hours later he acts you owe him money. Then he wants to talk to your manager. Then he sounds like he IS your manager, assigning you tasks. Then he throws a tantrum. And don't bother trying to opt out; every one is from a different phone number.

I also get texts from the Biden campaign. They all have the same tone: formal, businesslike but friendly. They sound like a president talking. And if you want to opt out, it feels like that would be honored. Most of them come from the same short code.

I wonded how people are getting both of these, and seeing the difference between the two men every day.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: and it's really me

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by Foggy »

I would ALMOST like to receive Donald's texts. I said almost. :mrgreen:
TheNewSaint

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by TheNewSaint »

Foggy wrote: Thu Jun 06, 2024 7:44 am I would ALMOST like to receive Donald's texts. I said almost. :mrgreen:
I could post some samples here for all to enjoy.
p0rtia

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by p0rtia »

Meidas Touch read a fund-raising email a couple of months ago that was jaw-dropping in it's heady mix of stupidity and condescension. Wanted to get a copy but didn't have the time. It went on for ever, and mentioned fuckhead being in tears, and how much he LOVED the respondent, and how great he was but the respondent was even greater, but the respondent needed to come through right now or the world to come to an end. So very weird.
New Turtle

Donald J. Trump 2024

Post by New Turtle »

Sometimes they will say hurry up and donate so they can put your name on the list and bring it straight to Donald to see who his real supporters are.

Return to “US President”