Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

scirreeve

Re: Maureen Peltier - SSG Moe - Militia Tool

Post by scirreeve » Tue May 22, 2018 4:38 pm

Schuyler Barbeau got married and Moo went to his wedding. It was a poot themed wedding.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Tue May 22, 2018 4:45 pm

For those who are blocked, SSG MoeRon posted this maudlin BS when she snuck into Burns, OR to attend Schuyler’s poot nuptuals:
I wish I could discuss all my recent adventures in detail, but this last trip requires some privacy for those that deserve private lives.

I can say I observed Oregon's primary poll count night with a good man that ran a good honest grass roots campaign that learned of the Hammond family and put his neck on the line attempting to help the Hammond family.

I returned to Burns, Or with open arms from so many I love and loved me in return. There again, after last years' experience, I knew to lay low and not attract any attention, so I could visit many very special people in peace and a moment at the site where LaVoy was murdered, still no justice provided.

I've attended a wedding and witnessed so much love, purity and beauty. I do not usually attend weddings for some reason. But this wedding....I was relaxed and truly filled with love and joy in my heart. I cannot express the feelings that washed over me as I witnessed this wedding after having observed years of tyranny amassed against a man that only recently is beginning to live life again....seeing him, his bride, his family......away from the chains that held him....made it worth standing by him in support while my heart continued to sink for years as I witnessed what unconstitutional laws did to one of the best young men I've had the honor to speak up for. To be welcomed to witness this beautiful and intimate event after witnessing so much horror the last few years....was quiet the change for me. And I am thankful I was welcomed with hugs all around.

I was welcomed and visited with those that have become more like family to me. None of the P3 are just a story to tell. These are real lives, men and women that have stood up with voices for others beaten down. I was there to try to help elevate voices far before I truly understood or knew really how or even had an ounce of the courage these folks have had.

Even I not fully understanding my own potential perils. My own life about to change and endure hardship. Witness human nature at it's best and worst. My own life....requiring privacy. Not all I witness or observe or experience is for the public domain....not all of it requires exposure.

I cannot always tell you all about some of the most beautiful experiences I get to see now....Not all the details. Because these are real lives, with many other loved ones involved. But I can tell you this....they are worth every stand we can take, they are worth our time and energy. Lessons learned are being evaluated, but the stand for the Hammond family was needed, was righteous and was not taken for granted by those that needed their plight and voices elevated outside of Burns, Or. Burns residences still hard at work and still trying to bring positive change. There is evidence of some healing from the deep divides the feds manufactured.

I spent time listening and talking to some at a meeting no one expected me to attend. I learned that many on all sides want balance and want unity. Not more government intrusion, but local solutions. I witnessed unlikely sorts that once hated us or feared us (Patriots, Militia, supporters) all, finally ask questions and listen. I heard them make some concessions of the heart. I see stepping stones. I see many are beginning to see through the false narratives and propaganda...all on their own. I saw respect given towards both the Hammond family and to LaVoy. Apologies even made.

What did I do? Not much....except listened & observed. The last couple months....I've stepped back a lot. But not inactive. I've just been observing with a deeply compassionate heart. And found ripples of positive changes are in fact taking root. I mostly took myself out of the public equation. To learn more. I certainly do not know it all.

"I'm just an old dumb truck driver from the Army." A phrase with my own twist I stole from a not so dumb Georgia roofer. lol

But what do Americans really want? Simply to be free without fear or have their profits ripped away from them, find prosperity, to live, travel, have recreation, enjoy family and quality time. And not be harrassed while enjoying life. To solve problems together without red tape or beauracracy or federal government intrusion. To solve problems in various ways for maximum positive effect, not just one idea implemented which often solves nothing.

But sadly many Americans are very unsure how to take a stand for the American quality way of life they seek. Many Americans still struggle with fears or the courage it will require....many see the truth.....that not enough of anyone will truly stand beside them. Many of us bogged down under hours of slavery to meet the Masters' endless unyielding requirements. Even more so bogged down under expectations and conditioning limiting personal freedom and even freedom from societal expectations.

When will Americans even be able to find the time to stand, let alone the courage? Can we get our elected officials to truly hear us and take principled actions on our behalf for freedom without corruption? Or do we really have to sacrifice everything many of us have already slaved, sweated to build for all those we love and sacrifice quality of life ourselves? I have sacrificed much already to do what I do. And will again minimize even more so soon to aide in more time and financial freedom....but at a great sacrifice for all I already slaved for. Why do I have to do it this way? Why can I not just slumber and fulfill my own dreams?

In reflecting back to all those years I met every citizen duty, marital expectation and all other personal or societal conditions set upon me....I only had time enough for a glimpse of beautiful experiences. Today, as I now have more time, less money.......I've experienced more than I could ever have imagined. And still, require many more experiences to fulfill my own desires to just 'live' and know freedom.

For me.....in taking a stand....I have discovered more freedom than I ever knew. Only problem is....one day....I'll most likely be put in prison for having to much fun and attempting to enjoy so much beauty. Each day, I am removing myself further and further from societal norms and expectations, I grow happier. However, I am aware others would pass harsh judgements and sentence me to chains....because I no longer fit in the mold.

To exercise freedom and joy....is practically illegal already. I see that as true, because there is already proof our jails & prisons are filled with so called 'criminals' that hurt no one nor committed any actual crime, to include my own friends.

~SSG Moe

To help support my continued efforts and travel:
https://www.paypal.me/ssgmoe

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Tue May 22, 2018 5:14 pm

MoeRon recently snuck into Burns, OR so she could attend Schuyler’s poot wedding. NOW she wants money to go back to Portland so she can crash a reading of “Chosen Country”, the new book about the terrorist takeover of the Malheur National Wildlife Refuge. She was part of that takeover and wants to be there to provide commentary (harass, with bullshit, speculation and conspiracy nonsense). The reading is on Tuesday, May 29 at Powell’s City of Books if anyone is local. I bet MoeRon will not be the only poot in attendance.

From MoeRon’s FB page:
I've enjoyed a bit of leisurely reading time at Powell's City of Books recently while in Portland, Or.
I loved the vastness of all the books lined from wall to wall, floor to ceiling so much, I knew I wanted to return. I already have a reason I must return. I too am a witness and observer of the Jan 2016 Stand Up event at the Malheur Resource Center (BLM Malheur Wildlife Refuge).

Based off The Oregonian article summary, I feel as though my perspective varies a bit. Looks like I have something else that requires my full attention and observation. Please join me or if able, please consider a financial gift to assist my travels.

~SSG Moe

Could use some financial gifts to assist my attendance, I'm tapped out from all the recent travels the last couple months:

https://www.paypal.me/ssgmoe

Author: James Pogue
When: 7:30 p.m. Tuesday, May 29
Where: Powell's City of Books, 1005 W. Burnside St.
Admission: Free

Article with book summary here:
http://www.oregonlive.com/books/index.s ... untry.html

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Tue May 22, 2018 5:37 pm

:?: Will she livestream for us?

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue May 22, 2018 5:45 pm

Kendra wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 5:37 pm
Sounds like JP will be there too. Poot party at Powell's.

Fiona

Post by Fiona » Tue May 22, 2018 5:48 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 5:45 pm
Kendra wrote:
I’ll be happy to provide BOTG.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Tue May 22, 2018 5:48 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 5:45 pm
Kendra wrote:
:popcorn:

I was fairly underwhelmed with the book. Too much talk about his partying ways over the years dragged it down.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue May 22, 2018 6:03 pm

Besides seeing JP, I don't understand why Moe feels the need to go to Portland. I wonder if she read the book? Maybe she should stay home, shut up, and write her own. :twisted:

There are other places to meet the author. This is closer.
May 22 - June 1, 2018
Meet James Pogue as he reads from his new book Chosen Country: A Rebellion in the West.

Seattle, WA
Sunday, May 27, 2018
7:00 PM

Third Place Books
6504 20th Avenue NE
Seattle, WA 98115

https://us.macmillan.com/tour/chosen-country
ETA this bit from the Oregon Live article
"Chosen Country" doesn't shrink from the mall cop buffoonery -- "(t)here was a huckster claiming to be some sort of judge ... talking some kind of sovereign citizen nonsense about how he could deputize people ... as marshals" -- but it resists reductionism.
http://www.oregonlive.com/books/index.s ... untry.html

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Tue May 22, 2018 6:13 pm

"Chosen Country" doesn't shrink from the mall cop buffoonery -- "(t)here was a huckster claiming to be some sort of judge ... talking some kind of sovereign citizen nonsense about how he could deputize people ... as marshals" -- but it resists reductionism.
Was that Douchette?

Seattle may not work for Moo, is JP allowed to travel out of Oregon?

Note: there is a thread here on this book, I had an advance copy and we discussed it there. Too lazy to go and find it now :blink:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue May 22, 2018 6:19 pm

Kendra wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 6:13 pm
Was that Douchette?

Note: there is a thread here on this book, I had an advance copy and we discussed it there. Too lazy to go and find it now :blink:
Pretend judge Joaquin was also there - not sure which pretend judge he is referring to there.

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue May 22, 2018 8:16 pm

Powell’s is a class joint. Hate to see it befouled.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist » Tue May 22, 2018 8:24 pm

scirreeve wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 6:19 pm
Kendra wrote:
Was that Douchette?

Pretend judge Joaquin was also there - not sure which pretend judge he is referring to there.
I'm thinking it was pretend judge Bruce, who announced quite loudly that he could get Ammon out of jail with his pretend legal brilliance. The same Bruce Doucette who just got 38 years earlier today. Recall that pretend judge Bruce was dialed in with pretend judge Gary-Dean: Darby, who placed that laughable phone call to the Oregon National Guard demanding that they roll armor into Burns to overpower the FBI.

I think pretend grand jury administrator Joaquin De Moron was a little too crazy to get any traction among the assembled multitudes in Burns even though he wrote lots of fancy magic papers. At least one could imagine Bruce Doucette strapping on a pistol, even if he didn't actually brandish one there.

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Tue May 22, 2018 8:25 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 8:16 pm
Powell’s is a class joint. Hate to see it befouled.
Well, it's Oregon so no smoking inside, right? Are they like WA and have rules for how far away one has to go before lighting up outside the front door?

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl » Tue May 22, 2018 9:23 pm

JohnPCapitalist wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 8:24 pm
scirreeve wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 6:19 pm
Kendra wrote:

Was that Douchette?

I'm thinking it was pretend judge Bruce, who announced quite loudly that he could get Ammon out of jail with his pretend legal brilliance. The same Bruce Doucette who just got 38 years earlier today. Recall that pretend judge Bruce was dialed in with pretend judge Gary-Dean: Darby, who placed that laughable phone call to the Oregon National Guard demanding that they roll armor into Burns to overpower the FBI.

I think pretend grand jury administrator Joaquin De Moron was a little too crazy to get any traction among the assembled multitudes in Burns even though he wrote lots of fancy magic papers. At least one could imagine Bruce Doucette strapping on a pistol, even if he didn't actually brandish one there.
Pretend Judge Brucey was sentenced to 38 years today.

Stern: Come back. My posts are becoming sloppy and ill-thought out.

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed May 23, 2018 6:34 am

Fiona wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 5:48 pm
I’ll be happy to provide BOTG.
Cool, Fiona. Thank you. :bighug:

In my defense, I was left unsupervised.

Jerry Mander

Post by Jerry Mander » Wed May 23, 2018 5:30 pm

Today’s Moo’s nooz:

MoeRon wants poots to send money to pay for Jason Patrick’s $10,000 restitution. This grift has been going on for many months and has only raised $600.

MoeRon ALSO wants your money so she and Jason can go to Portland, stay in a hotel, eat, and heckle the guy who’s reading from his new book about the Malheur takeover at a Portland bookstore.

I’ve reported her Paypal account. If you have a moment, please report it as well.
7B5B5E46-A2C8-46BF-AAC4-E4ABE9228ED2.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fiona

Post by Fiona » Tue May 29, 2018 1:31 pm

My apologies to the Fogbowzers. Due to pesky things such a my day job I will not be able to provide BOTG at Powell’s Books.

Dolly

Post by Dolly » Tue May 29, 2018 2:17 pm

Fiona wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 1:31 pm
My apologies to the Fogbowzers. Due to pesky things such a my day job I will not be able to provide BOTG at Powell’s Books.
You probably aren't missing much. Thanks for your earlier offer.
None of my business what your schedule is but the reading is in the evening.
I don't mean to pressure you, just an FYI.
Portland, OR
Tuesday, May 29, 2018
7:30 PM

:bighug:

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Tue May 29, 2018 8:00 pm

Heading some to Oregon today to attend this book review and signing event. If you have a little something left over to provide financial gifts, I'd be so grateful. Was able to raise $10 so far for this trip. TY ~SSG Moe

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson » Tue May 29, 2018 8:58 pm

Just checking in on Moe after ignoring her for a while. Still as ridiculous as ever, I see.

So what is her main source of income now? Disability payments from the government she hates? Not this damn grifting, I hope.

Am I being detained?

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue May 29, 2018 9:21 pm

That is quite the preview image. :cantlook:

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Tue May 29, 2018 9:31 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 9:21 pm
Should I spoiler tag it?

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle » Tue May 29, 2018 9:42 pm

Kendra wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 9:31 pm
pipistrelle wrote:
Should I spoiler tag it?
Not necessary. Damage done. :thumbs:

Kendra

Post by Kendra » Tue May 29, 2018 9:49 pm

pipistrelle wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 9:42 pm
Kendra wrote:
Tue May 29, 2018 9:31 pm
pipistrelle wrote:
Should I spoiler tag it?
Not necessary. Damage done. :thumbs:
:oops: :bag:

scirreeve

Post by scirreeve » Tue May 29, 2018 10:42 pm

Moo is at the book reading thingy.
Begins in 7 min tonight! Jason Patrick is already reading it!!

What is going on? Where are we?
I've enjoyed a bit of leisurely reading time at Powell's City of Books recently while in Portland, Or.
I loved the vastness of all the books lined from wall to wall, floor to ceiling so much, I knew I wanted to return. I already have a reason I must return. I too am a witness and observer of the Jan 2016 Stand Up event at the Malheur Resource Center (BLM Malheur Wildlife Refuge).

Based off The Oregonian article summary, I feel as though my perspective varies a bit. Looks like I have something else that requires my full attention and observation. Please join me or if able, please consider a financial gift to assist my travels.

~SSG Moe

Could use some financial gifts to assist my attendance, I'm tapped out from all the recent travels the last couple months:

Return to “Other Fringe Groups & Individuals”