Matt Gaetz - Matthew Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 Bday May 7, 1982 Taurus / Dog & His Helper, Nestor Galban

These people suck. They are bad people.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Re: Matthew "Matt" Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 "Soulless, Power-Hungry Ghoul" "Petulant Idiot" & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by Slim Cognito »

fierceredpanda wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:05 am
Off Topic
Also, I am self-aware enough to know that I have a bad habit of throwing cheap fashion cracks at men I dislike, but I cannot help myself: I should have guessed, because Nunes' suits are the kind where you have to spend money to look that bad. Sure, you can buy ill-fitting or badly-made suits off the peg, but not in the ridiculous plaid patterns that Gaetz favors. That kind of bad taste is expensive. He reminds me of a hot-shot criminal defense attorney near where I practice. Guy handles a lot of reasonably high-profile cases, especially homicides. I once saw him at a courthouse wearing a navy blazer over a pale orange shirt and pink pants (I honestly don't remember what shoes he was wearing to go with the trousers), brought together with a navy and pink bowtie.

I confess that if I were a judge, I would seriously consider holding in contempt an attorney who dressed that way in my courtroom. (As opposed to the asshole chauvinist judge in my area who used to sanction female attorneys for daring to wear pants instead of skirts.)
He's Herb Tarlik without the charming personality.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Re: Matthew "Matt" Louis Gaetz II R-FL1 "Soulless, Power-Hungry Ghoul" "Petulant Idiot" & His Helper, Nestor Galban

Post by Maybenaut »

Off Topic
fierceredpanda wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 10:05 am
I confess that if I were a judge, I would seriously consider holding in contempt an attorney who dressed that way in my courtroom. (As opposed to the asshole chauvinist judge in my area who used to sanction female attorneys for daring to wear pants instead of skirts.
A law school classmate of mine was chastised by a judge for wearing slacks, so next time she appeared in his courtroom she wore a skirt, with her leg tats on full display. The judge told her to go back to slacks.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

:lol:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

:rotflmao:
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

'A 10ft pole is not long enough': Matt Gaetz isolated in sex-trafficking scandal
Donald Trump reportedly advised to keep quiet about ally

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... 1617456924
The Daily Beast, meanwhile, reported that advisers were pleading with the former president to keep quiet. Trump was reported to have said the affair seemed “really bad”, though he also thought the allegations could be a “smear” against Gaetz.

“I don’t hope for anybody to be guilty of anything but it sounds like [Gaetz has] got a lot of explaining to do,” Barry Bennett, a longtime Republican operative and former Trump adviser, told the website.

“People underestimate Donald Trump’s political ear … For something like this, a 10ft pole is not long enough. The former president should stay as far away from this as possible.”

Fox News has also stayed quiet. As Vox reported, the Gaetz affair was not mentioned on the rightwing network on Thursday, or on Friday until the news anchor Brett Baier covered the allegations on his evening show.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
fierceredpanda
Location: BAR Headquarters - Turn left at the portrait of George III
Occupation: Criminal defense attorney. I am not your lawyer. My posts != legal advice.

Post by fierceredpanda »

That "10-foot pole" reference gave me an idea:

You're a pervert, Mr. Gaetz,
You really are unclean.
You're as tasteful as a tumor, you're as chaste as Charlie Sheen, Mr. Gaetz,
Your dating pool has a maximum age of nineteen!

You've got problems, Mr. Gaetz,
You are lacking self-control.
You're an overgrown frat brother and an incessant right-wing troll, Mr. Gaetz,
I wouldn't touch you with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole!
"There's no play here. There's no angle. There's no champagne room. I'm not a miracle worker, I'm a janitor. The math on this is simple. The smaller the mess, the easier it is for me to clean up." -Michael Clayton
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

:like:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

fierceredpanda wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:27 pm That "10-foot pole" reference gave me an idea:

You're a pervert, Mr. Gaetz,
You really are unclean.
You're as tasteful as a tumor, you're as chaste as Charlie Sheen, Mr. Gaetz,
Your dating pool has a maximum age of nineteen!

You've got problems, Mr. Gaetz,
You are lacking self-control.
You're an overgrown frat brother and an incessant right-wing troll, Mr. Gaetz,
I wouldn't touch you with a thirty-nine-and-a-half foot pole!
:thumbsup: :rotflmao:
Reality Check
Verified: ✅ Curmudgeon

Post by Reality Check »

fierceredpanda wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 12:27 pm That "10-foot pole" reference gave me an idea:
:snippity:
:rotflmao:
And the Dr. Seuss reference is perfect too.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

:clap:
Bravo, panda!

Re: sartorial snark
Sometimes there is no other way to express one’s disdain for another. Those choices represent how they present themselves to the world, and they are choices.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

:oldman: :blissy:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:dance: :clap: :dance:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

That was hilarious! Knew Matty and Ginger would want to see that... :P

Karoli already gave it a Like, we follow each other. :P

Karoli @Karoli Follows you
Managing Editor, @CrooksandLiars Co-host, @MOMocrats podcast http://blogtalkradio.com/MOMocrats #BlackLivesMatter

Oh nos! Dead-end birther troll "ObligedFriend" latched on to a Gaetz tweet. Had to let folks know not to feed it :lol:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I am thinking Randy Rainbow could do something with FRP's lyrics... :popcorn: :daydreaming:
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

O goody, it's very racist birther ObligedFriend/Dancing rabbit/DraggingCanoe/e. vattel.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol: Northland, yeah. No idea how the little racist birfer found me, but it only lasted about 5 tweets before the big BLOCK. Even better, it blocked me too also. What a POS. Looked at recent tweets and it's still saying Michelle Obama was a biological male. :evil: 92K+ tweets of lies and hate. Honestly, if ObligedFriend wasn't a friend of Foggy's, would have blocked it long ago. :lol:

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

:bag:

underwear gnomes.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Well, this is something. "FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: Jack Burkman & Jacob Wohl Offer $25,000 for Information Leading to the Arrest of Rep. Matt Gaetz". Will they just get the info & bury it, or sell it to @mattgaetz for $50K? 😅 Always an angle with that kid. #PrisonGaetz #GaetzGate

Wohl Gaetz.jpg
Wohl Gaetz.jpg (91.03 KiB) Viewed 2570 times

Gregg

Post by Gregg »

:bag:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Patagoniagirl

Post by Patagoniagirl »

I'm thinking this might be the first time in his life Little Matt might be realizing that Daddy won't be able to fix this.

Delicious.
Sunrise

Post by Sunrise »

SlimSloSlider wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:52 am
fierceredpanda wrote: Sat Apr 03, 2021 9:26 am
Also, regarding the alleged extortion/funding the Levinson rescue angle, I'm confused. Does Gaetz family even have $25 million to pay?
Dad made much much more than that when he sold his healthcare business in 2008.
A settlement for an undisclosed amount was subsequently made concerning allegations of Medicare fraud.
But yes, probably as much as $500 million.
Why does there always seem to be some sleazy connection between Florida politicians and Medicare fraud? The name Rick Scott immediately comes to mind. :think:

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”