Spring Allergies

MsDaisy
Verified:

Spring Allergies

Post by MsDaisy »

Here I sit in my sister in law’s flat in London with wads of TP hanging from both nostrils as snot is freely flowing from both sides. My poor nose is so raw I can barely touch it. The older I get the worse this shit gets! :oldlady:
Notaperson

Re: Spring Allergies

Post by Notaperson »

MsDaisy wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:35 pm Here I sit in my sister in law’s flat in London with wads of TP hanging from both nostrils as snot is freely flowing from both sides. My poor nose is so raw I can barely touch it. The older I get the worse this shit gets! :oldlady:
You have my sympathy. I'm experiencing a wee bit of it myself, but it's tolerable enough.

I hope you are getting out and enjoying London. I was in the state you're in a few years ago on a trip to Budapest. A lovely city that I could barely enjoy because my damn nose wouldn't stop running.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Re: Spring Allergies

Post by AndyinPA »

It sucks to travel with allergies, colds, etc. The last time I was in Oslo, all four of us were sick, and we were all treated for lung infections by four different doctors when we returned.

:bighug:

Actually, I used to get sick ALL the time when I flew on a plane. One time, I ended up in the ER with a ruptured eardrum. I have no allergies, but the doctor I was seeing at the time suggested I use Advair whenever I fly, starting about five days before the flight. It makes a world of difference. I also use it when I travel out West, as it seems to help me cope with the dry air.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler

Return to “General Stuff”