TRUTH SOCIAL #PRAVDASOCIAL & Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) NASDAQ:DJT - SPAC Digital World Acquisition Corp

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Re: TRUTH SOCIAL & Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) SPAC Digital World Acquisition Corp NASDAQ: DWAC

Post by RTH10260 »

From that snippet it looks to me as if this "Truth" has evolved to a TickedyTok lookalike, no longer the birdy challenger :blackeye:
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Re: TRUTH SOCIAL & Trump Media & Technology Group (TMTG) SPAC Digital World Acquisition Corp NASDAQ: DWAC

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Wow! That convinced me that Truth is so much better than any other chatting app out there, I'm gonna run right out and ...

Wait, no I'm not!
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Sinking Ship

https://www.forbes.com/sites/madelineha ... 8fa18d69fb

Executives At Trump’s Truth Social Reportedly Quit As Company’s SPAC Stock Drops
Josh Adams and Billy Boozer, the company’s heads of technology and product development, quit their posts, although the circumstance of their resignations — and whether they have been reassigned to other roles — is unknown, Reuters reported, citing unnamed sources familiar with the company.

The report came as shares of DWAC — which is being investigated by the Securities and Exchange Commission for reportedly holding talks with Trump before it went public last year — have plummeted in recent weeks.

Adams and Boozer joined Trump’s social media efforts last year and played a central role in the app’s development, according to Reuters.

Their resignations come as the platform struggled to meet a self-imposed March 31 deadline to be “fully operational,” with more than a million prospective users stuck on a wait list.
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Sorry. The 10 year old in me got as far as Billy Boozer and I couldn't stop snickering.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
tek

Post by tek »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:50 am Sorry. The 10 year old in me got as far as Billy Boozer and I couldn't stop snickering.
Josh and the Boozer.

All this reality show needs is a cow.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Slim Cognito wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:50 am Sorry. The 10 year old in me got as far as Billy Boozer and I couldn't stop snickering.
This reuters quote says it all:
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Hi, 10 year old Slim from 10 year old TRL. :wave:

My mind traveled to cow farts as I read the thread. :confuzzled:

This is why -
From Ron Filipowski tweet: Devin Nunes is really on 🔥
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

tek wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:52 am
Josh and the Boozer.

That's the ticket.

Announcer: Iiiiiit's the morning show with Josh and The Boozer..... (insert annoying sound effects here)

ImageImageImage x4
Tiredretiredlawyer

(insert annoying sound effects loud cow fart here)
FIFY. :biggrin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

(change approved.)

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Good grief. It's already imploding and I haven't even managed to get onto it yet. I'm still on the stupid waiting list.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Also too the former guy is negleting a segment of his targets that are not stuck with Apple iphones. I guess much of the elderly are not into the highend price market of smartphones.
Reuters above wrote:The company has an app for iPhones but no app for Android phones, which comprise more than 40% of the U.S. market, though the company has advertised seeking an engineer to build one.
roadscholar

Post by roadscholar »

"Stuck" with iPhones?

I'll never have anything else. There's a reason Android's numbers are down to ~40%.
The bitterest truth is more wholesome than the sweetest lie.
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

roadscholar wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:18 pm "Stuck" with iPhones?

I'll never have anything else. There's a reason Android's numbers are down to ~40%.
:yeahthat:
tek

Post by tek »

Off Topic

I'll never have an iPhone, or an iAnything.
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

tek wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:29 pm
Off Topic

I'll never have an iPhone, or an iAnything.
Off Topic
Your loss, but I am sure you have a well thought out and logical reason for your position so you do you.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

tek wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:52 am
Josh and the Boozer.

And a funny fake sound effects track.

But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

So when do the lawsuits by the investors start?
Tiredretiredlawyer

Chilidog wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:08 pm So when do the lawsuits by the investors start?
To quote Kendra
:waiting:
raison de arizona

Zachary Petrizzo @ZTPetrizzo wrote: Spent some time on Trump's Truth Social this afternoon, and pro-Trump users are becoming increasingly frustrated over Trump not posting. "Trumps thumbs broke?" one user asked Dan Scavino. "The whole scam you guys are perpetrating on the Patriots of this county is shameful."
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
tek

Post by tek »

"Trumps thumbs broke?" one user asked Dan Scavino. "The whole scam you guys are perpetrating on the Patriots of this county is shameful."
You hate to see it.

/s
raison de arizona

Trump’s Truth Social in trouble as financial, technical woes mount
The former president has fumed about the app’s glacial rollout and has been reluctant to post there until it’s a proven success. Three top executives have resigned.

Here’s a truth former president Donald Trump doesn’t want to hear: His social network, Truth Social, is falling apart.

The app — a Twitter look-alike where posts are called “truths” — has seen its downloads plunge so low that it has fallen off the App Store charts. The company is losing investors, executives and attention. And though his adult sons just joined, Trump himself hasn’t posted there in weeks.

Devin Nunes, the former member of Congress from California who gave up the seat that he held for 19 years to run the company, had said the app would be “fully operational” by the end of March. But it has been hamstrung by technical issues, including a waiting list that has blocked hundreds of thousands of potential users during its crucial first weeks online.

Trump has privately fumed about the app’s slow rollout and has mused about joining other platforms such as Gettr, one of its biggest competitors, according to people familiar with the matter who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the sensitivity of the subject.

Spurred by the former president’s frustration, Nunes has worked to install his own people atop the troubled company, leading to the resignations of its chiefs of technology, product development and legal affairs, according to the people familiar with the turmoil. The departures were first reported by Reuters and Politico.

They said Nunes has regularly traveled to Trump’s Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Fla., to brief the former president and discuss the platform’s issues. Trump is holding out hope that the platform will eventually be lucrative, but he has been reluctant to post on it because “it is not ready for prime time,” a close adviser said.

He has, however, continued to pay attention to Twitter, which he has repeatedly criticized as irrelevant since the site banned him last year. He still reviews tweets from politicians and members of the media from time to time, two of the people said.
:snippity:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/technolo ... a-failure/

tfg is still stuck on the bird site, must burn inside
tek

Post by tek »

Nunes has worked to install his own people atop the troubled company
Oh, well THAT will surely turn things around!
:roll:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

tek wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:45 pm
Nunes has worked to install his own people atop the troubled company
Oh, well THAT will surely turn things around!
:roll:
I :lol: when I read that. Do we know if Kash Patel is one of them?

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”