Mike Volin says we're the focus of a criminal investigation!

gupwalla

Re: Mike Volin says we're the focus of a criminal investigation!

Post by gupwalla » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:15 pm

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:30 pm
What's next? Writing on the back of flea bomb containers?
Off Topic
I was going to make a quip about copy-writing for Dr. Bronner's, till I got punched in the gut by this:
The son of a Jewish German soap maker, [Bronner] emigrated to the U.S. and pleaded with his father to do the same when the Nazis came to power. The old man refused. One day Bronner got a postcard with the words, “You were right. — Your loving father.” He never heard from his parents again.
And it wouldn't be fair to Bronner, whose mad scribblings at least came from a loving place in his heart.

"In all we do, let us be generous, fair & loving to Spaceship Earth and all its inhabitants."

In a wilderness of mirrors, what will the spider do beyond the circuit of the shuddering Bear in fractured atoms? -TS Eliot (somewhat modified)

All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:23 pm

Agreed, Wing Nut Daily is not exactly overflowing with anything like credibility, but I think Infowars is further down the slime hole but above David Icke.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:29 am

Here's the big show, only heard the shoutouts including thanks to his sponsor.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/wheresobam ... mike-zullo

Mr Brolin

Post by Mr Brolin » Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:41 am

One truly tried ones best to listen to this from end to end but rapidly lost the will to live after Mr Toad finished and The Keystone Kop started.

Interpreting The Toad, it appears that all that is old is new again, much blather around buy my old books, not just the new "Deep State" one he is currently pimping.

Obama, no real BC, no one ever checked him, who paid for his university costs, sinister Muslims no doubt, Hawai'i hot bed of fake documents, he only brought out his faked long form 'cause I was bringing out a book, short form isn't real as it's not the same as a 1960's BC.....The usual

Segued in a most clumsy manner into Deep State, it's all still about Obama and a new one for me "QAnon" and "The Storm", basically Pizzagate all over again with a soupcon of white hats, doughty insiders, Trump admin is running Qanon. Apparently though the prognostication as so obscurely gnostic they require "interpretation". So, they seem not much better than a mish mash of Lame Cherry and the Dinar revaluation and galactic congress crews

(For those not up to speed, link for a precis http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/12/qano ... ained.html )

Somehow tied Julian Assange to this conspiracy theory plus extra nutty in that Assange is in fact not sequestered in the Ecuadorian embassy in London but free as a bird in Switzerland. He both has and doesn't have a diplomatic passport and the Trump admin helped to spirit Assange from the embassy.

There was so much verbal tongue bathing by Volin, Mickey Z, Andrea Shea King etc that you could have mistaken them for shamans fighting over the last lick of the hallucinogenic frog

Mr Toad finished with BUY MY STUFF then handed over to Zillyboy, curiously for folks who profess such undying manly love for each other they seem very reluctant to actually talk together on air.

Zillyboy then started his usual droning whine, nothing new except for a few gratuitous Deep State additions to the Ever Evolving Story and one then drove hot forks under the nailbeds to stimulate the rapidly failing brain stem and cut off before too many neural connections were irretrievably destroyed.

I'm afraid 15 minutes of GIGO was all one could stomach

June bug

Post by June bug » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:22 am

Well-done, Mr. Brolin! :clap: Thanks for taking one for the team!

And a belated welcome to the Fogbow. I'm sure you've found the cookies by now. Has Jez already been in touch about how you sign up for automatic deposit of your Soros BucksTM? If not, she soon will be. (She's been dealing with some flooding issues - maybe related to "The Storm", heh heh.)

RVInit

Post by RVInit » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:46 am

Mr Brolin wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:41 am
One truly tried ones best to listen to this from end to end but rapidly lost the will to live after Mr Toad finished and The Keystone Kop started.

Interpreting The Toad, it appears that all that is old is new again, much blather around buy my old books, not just the new "Deep State" one he is currently pimping.

Obama, no real BC, no one ever checked him, who paid for his university costs, sinister Muslims no doubt, Hawai'i hot bed of fake documents, he only brought out his faked long form 'cause I was bringing out a book, short form isn't real as it's not the same as a 1960's BC.....The usual

Segued in a most clumsy manner into Deep State, it's all still about Obama and a new one for me "QAnon" and "The Storm", basically Pizzagate all over again with a soupcon of white hats, doughty insiders, Trump admin is running Qanon. Apparently though the prognostication as so obscurely gnostic they require "interpretation". So, they seem not much better than a mish mash of Lame Cherry and the Dinar revaluation and galactic congress crews

(For those not up to speed, link for a precis http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/12/qano ... ained.html )

Somehow tied Julian Assange to this conspiracy theory plus extra nutty in that Assange is in fact not sequestered in the Ecuadorian embassy in London but free as a bird in Switzerland. He both has and doesn't have a diplomatic passport and the Trump admin helped to spirit Assange from the embassy.

There was so much verbal tongue bathing by Volin, Mickey Z, Andrea Shea King etc that you could have mistaken them for shamans fighting over the last lick of the hallucinogenic frog

Mr Toad finished with BUY MY STUFF then handed over to Zillyboy, curiously for folks who profess such undying manly love for each other they seem very reluctant to actually talk together on air.

Zillyboy then started his usual droning whine, nothing new except for a few gratuitous Deep State additions to the Ever Evolving Story and one then drove hot forks under the nailbeds to stimulate the rapidly failing brain stem and cut off before too many neural connections were irretrievably destroyed.

I'm afraid 15 minutes of GIGO was all one could stomach
:rotflmao:

"I know that human being and fish can coexist peacefully"
--- George W Bush

ImageImage

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check » Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:28 am

Nice report by Mr. Brolin. I tried to listen but a few minutes at a time of these three is all one can take w/o vomiting. They are more effective than syrup of ipecac. Facial recognition expert and convicted criminal Mike Volin declares Barack Obama Sr. cannot be the father of Barack Obama II. That's what he had to hide on his birth certificate.

"“If you’re not outraged, you’re not paying attention.”

Heather Heyer, November 2016

Mr Brolin

Post by Mr Brolin » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:07 am

One had to continue picking at the unhealed mental scab that is the Toad-Klod vomitorium.

it would appear, and this is rank speculation, that one reason the gruesome twosome didn't do a full Abbot and Costello double act is that they both spewed forth wholly opposing theories.

The Toad clings slothlike to the "Obama's story, content, birthplace, parentage is all fake and so is the BC, buit it's the content thats the problem"
The Keystone Klod narrative is " The BC was faked (for no rationally explicated purpose) FORGERY but the content is probably kinda accurate"

As of course the Zillyboys narrative twists like a pinata in a tornado, having both Toad and Klod simultaneously generate quite wildly different narratives coulld potentially cut into the grift by confusing the terminally stupid listeners.

Or their "love that dare not speak its name" has unravelled and they are only staying superficially civil for the sake of the children

kate520

Post by kate520 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 2:57 pm

Thanks, MrBrolin, for the entertaining rehash. Tiny Violin and Zillyboy will never give up the obsession that gives them air time, even after Trump is convicted of massive stupidity and executed for treason, their whataboutism will knee-jerk forever.

Patriotism is the last refuge of a Scoundrel.
Samuel Johnson
April 7, 1775

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:55 pm

Memories of happy days... Here's Volin, Miki Booth and all your favs at the Capitol in 2013, it's Mike's Facebook header. He's holding a Sheriff's Kit proudly. It really worked out great for them! :P Except Miki is still in Facebook jail, wonder if she's mad she can't be spreading her hate? Her page has never looked better.

Volin Capitol.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bob

Post by bob » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:58 pm

Rapacki kindly summarized his own show: WOBC's blog: Inspector General’s Report Stunning – production of 1.2 million documents related to the 2016 Election and Hillary Clinton:
Rapacki wrote:On January 7th and 8th, I had the privilege of being the sole guest on two radio broadcasts; “We the People Radio” from northern California then WOBC – with Mike Volin out of Pennsylvania. I mentioned during each program a little known fact that was about to become well known reality…namely, soon after assuming the Office of President, Mr. Trump authorized the Inspector General, Michael E. Horowitz, to begin a thorough and complete without obstructions investigation into the 2016 Election! To seek-out and identify any collusion by and between the Clinton Campaign, the FBI, the DOJ, the Russian government or any other government, and any individual or entity. Release of any and all findings shall be determined at the sole determination of the Inspector General. An informal statement by the Inspector General’s Office stated a full and complete release of facts and findings would be on Monday, January 15th, 2018, and this I shared to the surprise and delight of hosts on both mentioned radio broadcasts. The release of all facts and findings would be directly from Inspector General Horowitz to the Department of Justice and simultaneously to the Chairman of the U. S. House and Senate Committees on the Judiciary, House Chairman Bob Goodlatte and Senate Chairman Chuck Grassley. The American People would then become aware of the findings.

Last evening, Friday, January 12th, 2018, approximately 6pm Washington, DC time the Inspector General provided 1.2 million documents obtained in his yearlong investigation. Said evidentiary documents have now been formally given to the Chairman of the U.S. House and Senate Committees on the Judiciary. This monumental and absolutely surprising act will open the vail of secrecy concealing a number of highly alleged sordid facts and dealings suggesting even Treason to the United States. As example of my last comment; earlier on Friday, January 12th, the former President of a Maryland-based Transportation Company was indicted on 11-Counts related to Foreign Bribery, Fraud, and Money Laundering. This indictment is the beginning of the complex case related to “Uranium-1”, the giveaway to Russia of enriched, nuclear weapons grade uranium by Hillary Clinton during her tenure as Secretary of State allegedly in exchange for a huge pay-out that went to the Clinton Foundation, and then surreptitiously into other accounts, but all benefitting the Clintons. Beyond this case there is evidence that classified information was leaked by members of the Obama Administration with the trail leading all the way up to the Oval Office, and including, but not limited to: the former Director of the FBI, Mr. Comey; former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch; again the Clinton’s; additional senior level management of the FBI and Department of Justice, and even the leadership of the Democrat National Committee. . . .

The 1980’s was a time referred to as the “Era of the Reagan Revolution.” Ronald Reagan came into the White House and immediately set about to restore America’s standing in the world as a strong and dependable ally to those countries choosing peace, and a force to be reckoned with to those countries choosing to enslave, destroy and bring war. Domestically, President Reagan set about to return traditional values to our Nation; values and principles enshrined in our Founding Documents written by our Founding Fathers. Not since then have we had such an advocate. The after Reagan decay in leadership has reached such a height that Obama led an openly spiritual, cultural and political revolution against American values across the board; his hatred for all things America was palpable. Under his almost unchecked authority government would become a vicious instrument turned against the people of America, and the belief in God which once led America to say: “Blessed is the Nation whose God is the Lord” (Psalm 33:12). Government is the problem, as President Reagan use to say. Unfortunately there are many who lost the meaning to the time-honored position of being a “servant-leader.” Service above self is barely honored among many in public office, and among a large contingency spread-out through high offices of authority and incredible power within the last administration it appears, and may soon become more clear, that sinister forces were very much part of the agenda among individuals, as well as this Nation’s government itself. I pray Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz’s investigation and deliverables will now begin to cleanse the deep and infected wound that still is oozing vile political contamination from those who have strong motives to keep the wound from being cleaned, and then healed and restored to health. I pray the Chairman of the two Congressional Committees on the Judiciary bring steady hands and a sharp scalpel to cut away the disease and damage infecting our country by ill-meaning and self-serving people who abused the public’s trust and good will.

Imagex5 Imagex2 Imagex3 Imagex2

realist

Post by realist » Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:37 pm

. I pray Inspector General Michael E. Horowitz’s investigation and deliverables will now begin to cleanse the deep and infected wound that still is oozing vile political contamination from those who have strong motives to keep the wound from being cleaned, and then healed and restored to health. I pray the Chairman of the two Congressional Committees on the Judiciary bring steady hands and a sharp scalpel to cut away the disease and damage infecting our country by ill-meaning and self-serving people who abused the public’s trust and good will.
Me too. Though I suspect our list of suspects is quite different.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater » Tue Jan 16, 2018 8:57 pm

Remember the days when Mike's only claim to fame was that he used to put stamps on money asking about Obama's BC?

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:53 pm

... and how does that make you feel?
What is it you are trying to say?
:think:

realist

Post by realist » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:38 pm

Foggy wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:53 pm
Volin in the news...

http://www.cnn.com/2018/01/17/politics/ ... index.html
:roll:
"As has been his position from the start, McCarthy has never agreed with claims challenging President Obama's birth certificate," said McCarthy's communications director.
A big nothing burger.
So why is the press giving these idiots publicity ... again? Unbelievable.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

bob

Post by bob » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:53 pm

realist wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:38 pm
So why is the press giving these idiots publicity ... again?
To shame McCarthy.

The best part is that Foogy scooped the birthers! :dance:

Foggy

Post by Foggy » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:55 pm

Oh, I don't know ... I kinda like the idea that if you sat down with Volin for a half hour, you should be accused of birther flirtation five years, or 50 years later. Let's carve it on his headstone after he passes, too also. :mrgreen:

... and how does that make you feel?
What is it you are trying to say?
:think:

bob

Post by bob » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:56 pm

Foggy wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:55 pm
Oh, I don't know ... I kinda like the idea that if you sat down with Volin for a half hour, you should be accused of birther flirtation five years, or 50 years later. Let's carve it on his headstone after he passes, too also. :mrgreen:
CNN concurs:
McCarthy is the only congressman pictured on the DC presentations page of the website. Other photos on the website show the activists meeting with staff from other offices.
Every other member of Congress knew not be seen with the nutters. Yet McCarthy may be the next Speaker.

realist

Post by realist » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:00 pm

bob wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:53 pm
realist wrote:
To shame McCarthy.

I don't see that it shames McCarthy. He gave them an audience for a few minutes. His position was then and now that they are FOS.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:02 pm

realist wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:00 pm
bob wrote:
realist wrote:
To shame McCarthy.

I don't see that it shames McCarthy. He gave them an audience for a few minutes. His position was then and now that they are FOS.
His public position then/now was that they are FOS. But 30-60 minutes is a lot of time for a Congresscritter to give to people who are FOS.

I believe that each era finds a improvement in law each year brings something new for the benefit of mankind.

--Clarence Earl Gideon

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 2 dogs, 1 cat, and 1 horse

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:05 pm

Mikedunford wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:02 pm
realist wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:00 pm
bob wrote:

To shame McCarthy.

His public position then/now was that they are FOS. But 30-60 minutes is a lot of time for a Congresscritter to give to people who are FOS.
But, but, teh Donald tolded him to, right?

"The people must know before they can act, and there is no educator to compare with the press." - Ida B. Wells-Barnett, journalist, newspaper editor, suffragist, feminist and founder with others of NAACP.

realist

Post by realist » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:08 pm

Of course, you have to believe their account to come to that conclusion. I'm not inclined to believe anything they say. But that's just me.

I still think it's a nothing burger story, even if one believes the time involved, and is a waste of space for it to be printed at all.

ImageX 4 ImageX36

bob

Post by bob » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:11 pm

Mikedunford wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:02 pm
:yeah:

And the meeting occurred in 2013 (i.e., after the second election). Everyone (except McCarthy, it would seem) knew to avoid birthers by then.

Mikedunford

Post by Mikedunford » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:13 pm

realist wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:08 pm
Of course, you have to believe their account to come to that conclusion. I'm not inclined to believe anything they say. But that's just me.

I still think it's a nothing burger story, even if one believes the time involved, and is a waste of space for it to be printed at all.
I admit that I am a bit confused as to why this is a story today.

I believe that each era finds a improvement in law each year brings something new for the benefit of mankind.

--Clarence Earl Gideon

bob

Post by bob » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:22 pm

Mikedunford wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:13 pm
I admit that I am a bit confused as to why this is a story today.
CNN said it was researching an unrelated birther story [WAG: about Arpaio], and it came across the material in its archives.

[WAG: And then published it to shame "my Kevin."]

Return to “Miscellaneous”