Madison Cawthorn RWNJ in the House

These people suck. They are bad people.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: Madison Cawthorn RWNJ in the House

Post by raison de arizona »

They were doing gavel bumps.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Danraft

Post by Danraft »

What? Is “gavel bumps” a thing? I’m not familiar with the lingo…

I really wouldn’t want to hazard a guess on the contents of that conversation. Other reps expressed dismay at his gaff, he is new and junior, acts like the class clown, still has a following on the outrage social media channels, seems to be polling poorly and will need support for reelection, etc, etc, etc,….
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:47 pm They were doing gavel bumps.
Planning tonight's coke fueled orgy, no doubt. :rotflmao:
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I'm guessing its a safe R district. They may be hoping he loses his primary. I truly believe McConnell, McCarthy, blah, blah, blah, don't want trump and his idiots to be future nominees.* It distracts from all the important rights they want repealed.

(They just have to pretend they do.)
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Danraft wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:11 pm What? Is “gavel bumps” a thing? I’m not familiar with the lingo…

I really wouldn’t want to hazard a guess on the contents of that conversation. Other reps expressed dismay at his gaff, he is new and junior, acts like the class clown, still has a following on the outrage social media channels, seems to be polling poorly and will need support for reelection, etc, etc, etc,….
All of that, but he raises tons of cash, so they kind of want to keep him. Same with all of the Hitler Youth. EmmteeGee and BoBo both raise way more cash than they'll ever need to get re-elected in districts where Mussolini would get primary challengers from the right.

raison de arizona

Danraft wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:11 pm What? Is “gavel bumps” a thing? I’m not familiar with the lingo…
So my little joke refers to McCarthy’s desire to be Speaker and the likelihood that he keeps a gavel in his upper right hand drawer in case the Republicans retake Congress, and the likelihood that they were in there doing bumps off the gavel.

I didn’t say it was a good joke.

“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:25 pm I'm guessing its a safe R district. They may be hoping he loses his primary. I truly believe McConnell, McCarthy, blah, blah, blah, don't want trump and his idiots to be future nominees.* It distracts from all the important rights they want repealed.

(They just have to pretend they do.)
I haven't kept up with it recently, but his district may end up being redrawn in a manner unfavorable to his chances at reelection. That is, if he is even allowed to run due to being labeled an insurrectionist.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
raison de arizona

#1 rule of fight club: don’t talk about fight club.
#2 rule of fight club: DON’T TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 4:01 pm
So my little joke refers to McCarthy’s desire to be Speaker and the likelihood that he keeps a gavel in his upper right hand drawer in case the Republicans retake Congress, and the likelihood that they were in there doing bumps off the gavel.

I didn’t say it was a good joke.

Okay, go find 5 Grammar Nazis and shoot them. Just for those tweets.

Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

That aged well :rotflmao:
Kendra wrote: Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:02 pm https://www.thedailybeast.com/madison-c ... s?ref=home
If the worst thing Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-NC) did this month was call Ukraine’s President “a thug,” or get caught speeding multiple times with a revoked license, or accuse Speaker Nancy Pelosi of being an alcoholic, the 26-year-old MAGA-influencer would probably be just fine in his re-election bid.

But Cawthorn did something far worse, at least for his own political prospects, and it may cost him his seat: He left his constituents—and then was forced to return to them, hat in hand, after the courts predictably struck down the state’s new map, and eliminated the district he left to run in, on Feb. 23.

The about-face opened up a more damaging line of attack than anything Cawthorn has said or done. It showed, at least briefly, that he was less interested in representing the voters who first elected him than he was in just being in Congress.
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Saying you have been invited to orgies and were in attendance while others used cocaine gets you a dressing down by McCarthy. But it's perfectly OK to say that Democrats are pedophiles.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

RVInit wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:52 pm Saying you have been invited to orgies and were in attendance while others used cocaine gets you a dressing down by McCarthy. But it's perfectly OK to say that Democrats are pedophiles.
Well, ya, that does not make Republicans as a whole look bad.
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Volkonski wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 6:02 pm https:// twitter.com/axios/status/1509254470374502413
Axios @axios
The backdrop: During an interview, Rep. Cawthorn said he experienced “sexual perversion” while in Washington, alleging that his fellow lawmakers have invited him to an orgy and done cocaine in front of him.
axios.com
Cawthorn tells McCarthy orgy, cocaine remarks were exaggerated
McCarthy told Cawthorn his comments were "unacceptable," and says he make take further action against him.
9:41 PM · Mar 30, 2022
I believe he had a mis-understanding when a colleague from the Capitol Hill told him "F**k You!"
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Suranis wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:54 pm
RVInit wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:52 pm Saying you have been invited to orgies and were in attendance while others used cocaine gets you a dressing down by McCarthy. But it's perfectly OK to say that Democrats are pedophiles.
True, so true.
There's a lot of things that need to change. One specifically? Police brutality.
--Colin Kaepernick
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Suranis wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 8:54 pm
He's blunt...but he has a point...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
raison de arizona

Zachary Petrizzo @ZTPetrizzo wrote: Just when you thought the Madison Cawthorn coke-orgies saga couldn't get any more strange, Roger Stone just wrote on Gab: "Congressman Madison Cawthorn just told me has NOT retracted his claims about drug fueled orgies among DC elites."
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

So he exaggerated? I figure that means he saw BoBo making out with Matt Gaetz in a booth at some restaurant and MTG offered him real beer in the House cloakroom. :cantlook:

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Roger Stone says he just spoke to Madison Cawthorn and says Kevin McCarthy was lying when he told the press Cawthorn said he “exaggerated.”
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

When freaking Roger Stone is using you as a springboard to get his face in front of a camera, you have problems, dude.
Hic sunt dracones
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Soooooooooo, Cawthorn is partying with Roger Stone and Friends?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Does this mean it wasn't BoBo in the booth at Chuck E. Cheese with Matt Gaetz?

tek

Post by tek »

Suranis wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 12:05 pm When freaking Roger Stone is using you as a springboard to get his face in front of a camera, you have problems, dude.
Cawthorn absolutely does not understand this.

The Roger Stone stench doesn't come out, but I'm sure Cawthorn thinks it is awesome.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”