SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans (HATJ & RKB)

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Re: SovCit Financial Frauds & Related Shenanigans

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

TheNewSaint wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:07 am
Hercule Parrot wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:00 pm I like the description of Randy's domestic arrangements "....bunking with Boh Boh, the friendly inmate with diarrhea and who snores extremely loudly" .... :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Randy has a new video up today, in which his living arrangements are improved:
I've been in this jail and I mean I've been moved around several times because of threats and different situations but I moved into a [unintelligible] where I'm spending a lot more time to myself. I have a cellmate but I also have a little bit more time where it's quiet where I can kind of think on my own.
And Randy certainly is known for his ability to think on his own. Just like he did in the recent hearing:
THE COURT: Mr. Beane, is it correct that you want to join in Ms. Tucci-Jarraf's praecipe filing?
MR. BEANE: Yes.
THE COURT: Do you know what a praecipe?
MR. BEANE: No.
THE COURT: Do you claim this Court has no jurisdiction over you?
MR. BEANE: Yes.
THE COURT: Can you explain the legal basis for that claim?
MR. BEANE: No.
THE COURT: All right.
Wonder what, exactly, he is spending all that time in his newly improved living situation thinking about.

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:00 am Wonder what, exactly, he is spending all that time in his newly improved living situation thinking about.
Ask and ye shall receive. All taken from the auto-generated YouTube captions:
A lot of people know I'm in jail for finding the money in the birth certificate trust accounts. But I don't know if a lot of people know that the amount of time I'm facing right now it's looking like it's going to be about 240 years and sometimes that gets a little nerve-racking sometimes.
It's because of the cards and the phone calls that I'll make it through this time that I'm in
this one lady sent a group of cards about a session that this lady named Alba Weinman who's a quantum healing hypnotist had done with a client. The information that came through during that session is pretty powerful; in it was it was over a period of 12 cards that I waited a couple of weeks for all this information to come in but it finally all came in last night. It's pretty powerful stuff but it's about the new earth and the what's important right now and which correlates to some phone calls that you enough have because you keep told me that there's a lot to be working on in here energetically.
I call it the separating the wheat from the chaff type thing which we receive. That works out pretty good and you know, I don't like to look at separating wheat from the chaff being necessarily good from the bad but you know, because the chance at one point was part of week's call to where it was important and it wouldn't be wheat without the chaff so huh yes I find that interesting
he [someone named Gary] says that one of the things that we need to remove is our fear of ridicule. We have a great addiction to time. We don't understand how to get more of it there. Certainly it can't be bought. Can't be multiplied. We all have the same amount, but we're addicted to it
we're moving into the holidays. I'm gonna play with another word here, and I like to do this. But you know I've heard it called holy days but I like to think of it is the whole on days where we can find the time to become the whole I am.
I am and we step into the quantum cells. We actually create time because we have the ability to do a whole host of things that we want to do and we do them beautifully and there seems to be no lack of time because we've actually stepped out of time. Exactly, it doesn't exist anyway you know our limited thought process doesn't allow us to see that until we become still.
Deep, man. :smoking:

This bramble need not be traversed.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I am and we step into the quantum cells. We actually create time because we have the ability to do a whole host of things that we want to do and we do them beautifully and there seems to be no lack of time because we've actually stepped out of time. Exactly, it doesn't exist anyway you know our limited thought process doesn't allow us to see that until we become still.
Then 240 years shouldn't seem like much.

ssmith

Post by ssmith »

This could be fun:

TheHailRazor

Scheduled for Nov 25, 2017

TO HARVEY DENT:

TO ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE PLEASE SEND YOUR CONTACT EMAIL TO THEHAILRAZOR@YAHOO.COM AT LEAST 2 HOURS BEFORE THIS LIVE BROADCAST.

NOT A MEMBER?

YOU MUST BE A MEMBER OF THEHAILRAZOR LEGACY GROUP IN ORDER TO GAIN ACCESS TO OUR PRIVATE PORTAL, RESOURCES, AND FOR CALL IN OPTIONS.

TO BECOME A MEMBER OF OUR PRIVATE NETWORK COMMUNITY VISIT THE LINK BELOW: http://www.thehailrazorlegacy.com

THEN YOU WILL HAVE ACCESS TO OUR PRIVATE PORTAL AND RESOURCES

FAIR USE NOTICE: Some content displayed on this video/site may contain copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This material has been made available in our efforts to advance understanding political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. constituting a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, all the material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes. LEGAL NOTICE TO YOUTUBE, FACEBOOK, AND ALL VIEWERS: the creator’s intent is to inform, educate, or entertain (not offend or shock). Incorporated by reference as though being stated fully herein NOTICE TO THE PRINCIPLE IS NOTICE TO THE AGENT, NOTICE TO ANY AGENT IS NOTICE TO THE PRINCIPLE. ERRORS AND OMISSIONS ARE CONSISTENT WITH INTENT. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED AND NONE WAIVED. International Slavery laws and treaties, say that I must be compensated for any work done. My videos must be Monetized. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED WITHOUT PREJUDICE UNDER UCC 1-308

Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Looked through the site. The "credit repair" tab leads to https://www.deletemydebts.com/ which purports to be the site of "Fresh Start Financial Group" which promises various things on its actually quite nice looking website - but which is of course a scam that will take your money and give you nothing. Some "Customer Reviews" here https://www.complaintsboard.com/complai ... 36343.html

There is a donations tab that leads to Paypal, and the other tabs have nothing on them.

Sounds like SOMEONE is trying to grab onto Harvey's listeners just as they are getting disillusioned.

Oh, and he has a "fedjack" tab that leads to a long list of book files, that includes "Mien Kampf" by one A. Hitler. Classy http://www.federaljack.com/ebooks

The difference between the Middle Ages, and the Age of the Internet, is that in the Middle Ages no-one thought the Earth was flat.
nancydrew

Post by nancydrew »

[quote=ssmith post_id=934777 time=1511475701 user_id=2312]
This could be fun:

TheHailRazor

I used to watch Hailrazer in the beginning. I thought he had gotten it, when he was leery of HATJ. But he just decided to go down another rabbit hole, at that point I stopped watching his videos other than random checkins. He just posted a telephone conference video with Porsha and someone called Meechie that just popped up in my feed.

For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

I used to watch Hailrazer in the beginning. I thought he had gotten it, when he was leery of HATJ. But he just decided to go down another rabbit hole, at that point I stopped watching his videos other than random checkins. He just posted a telephone conference video with Porsha and someone called Meechie that just popped up in my feed.
I saw that video, somewhere there has to be a term for Porsha's behavior. Like when a small animal feels threatened so swells itself up and makes loud threatening sounds, well that's pretty much her debating style. But the interesting thing about that call wasn't that it was a call for peace but more of how it was a call to peace. You had the leaders of three our four facebook groups with a large overlapping memberships and separate leaders selling overlapping solutions to similar problems. The call is proof of the old adage that people of the same trade seldom meet together, even for merriment and diversion, but the conversation ends in a conspiracy against the public.

The infighting between groups who's ranks had swollen with the ACH fiasco was making it harder for their leaders to pluck their respective pigeons. You have people like that HailRazor dude who's been running a mixture of sovcit bs mixed with debt relief scams on his youtube channel for quite some time contending with people like Porsha who was running credit repair scams until she jumped on board the ACH train and started learning sovcit bs. Yea they're in competition but sadly there is enough pie out there for all of them. That call was a tentative and incomplete step at discussing "table manners" for how that pie will get sliced up.

ssmith

Post by ssmith »

Meechie Slay, aka Demetrius Marwin Holder, Private Attorney General seems to be taking over the ACH Secret Account Unleashed group. https://www.facebook.com/pg/DemetriusMa ... e_internal

There's been a few court filings from him that have been dismissed/denied. A quick search also found a trespass charge & no drivers license.

JohnPCapitalist
Occupation: Investment management in the financial industry. Deep knowledge of stocks, tech and economics.

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

ssmith wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:53 pm Meechie Slay, aka Demetrius Marwin Holder, Private Attorney General seems to be taking over the ACH Secret Account Unleashed group. https://www.facebook.com/pg/DemetriusMa ... e_internal

There's been a few court filings from him that have been dismissed/denied. A quick search also found a trespass charge & no drivers license.
Even better: there's a record of a dismissal of a case in Federal court where Holder tried to use his pretend private attorney general powers to intervene in the case of Rodney-Dale: [Class], a man of flesh and blood with a soul, among many other actions he sought. https://www.leagle.com/decision/infdco20170323a73

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew »

ssmith wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:53 pm Meechie Slay, aka Demetrius Marwin Holder, Private Attorney General seems to be taking over the ACH Secret Account Unleashed group. https://www.facebook.com/pg/DemetriusMa ... e_internal

Somewhere in my many acts of sleuthing I know who Hailrazer really is too! I’d have to go back and look if anyone is inclined to know who he really is let me know!

For crooks who masquerade as patriots, the attraction of an audience that already believes in the wildest conspiracy theories is just too good to pass up.
ssmith

Post by ssmith »

HailRazor - Neopolis Malik Malachi https://www.facebook.com/razorsharpdesigns

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

ssmith wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:54 pm HailRazor - Neopolis Malik Malachi https://www.facebook.com/razorsharpdesigns
AKA Lorenzo McDonald from Chicago.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew »

GlimDropper wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:00 pm
ssmith wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:54 pm HailRazor - Neopolis Malik Malachi https://www.facebook.com/razorsharpdesigns
That’s what he goes by now! But prior to whatever rabbit hole of choice he picked. This is what is on his birth certificate, I’m guessing.
https://www.linkedin.com/in/lorenzo-mcdonald-88b44342

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew »

My apologies I didn’t see the Lorenzo McDonald on your post. Meechie is commenting on Janet Moore’s YouTube video, she put up on him. According to Meechie, the court agreed with him that there was no money because he was allowed to file “in firma Pauperis.” All his cases were dismissed from what I can tell, most for lack of jurisdiction. (What happens when you file in the wrong court.) But as always these SC types always delude themselves they are “winning!”

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

nancydrew wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:59 pm
My apologies I didn’t see the Lorenzo McDonald on your post. Meechie is commenting on Janet Moore’s YouTube video, she put up on him. According to Meechie, the court agreed with him that there was no money because he was allowed to file “in firma Pauperis.” All his cases were dismissed from what I can tell, most for lack of jurisdiction. (What happens when you file in the wrong court.) But as always these SC types always delude themselves they are “winning!”
Meechie was bragging about the court accepting his in forma Pauperis petition, I see someone already congratulated him on that. [Link to the vid in question for those playing along at home]

Perhaps I was misreading you but your post made it sound like Meechie is Lorenzo McDonald when I'm sure you know he's Demetrius Marwin Holder. I read these threads sometimes first thing in the morning so a certain amount of clarity is helpful, especially because we seem to be adding to the cast of characters here. And most especially because Lorenzo "HailRazor" McDonald seems concerned that his online sovcit reputation might start to connect with his RazorSharpDesigns & Media, LLC day job.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew »

GlimDropper wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 8:24 pm
nancydrew wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:59 pm

Meechie was bragging about the court accepting his in forma Pauperis petition, I see someone already congratulated him on that. [Link to the vid in question for those playing along at home]

Perhaps I was misreading you but your post made it sound like Meechie is Lorenzo McDonald when I'm sure you know he's Demetrius Marwin Holder. I read these threads sometimes first thing in the morning so a certain amount of clarity is helpful, especially because we seem to be adding to the cast of characters here. And most especially because Lorenzo "HailRazor" McDonald seems concerned that his online sovcit reputation might start to connect with his RazorSharpDesigns & Media, LLC day job.
So many players, so little time! Even more difficult when they have more alias than Carter’s has liver pills.

TheHailRazer is Lorenzo McDonald
Meechie Slay is Demitrius M. Holder

Meechie is busy going off on he’s a private Attorney General and all his wins in court. Cough, cough! The HailRazor has challenged Harvey Dent to A debate. Unfortunately onlybroadcast on the HailRazors private site, and not open to public for entertainment purposes. Such a shame! HD is evidently unaware at this time that the gauntlet has been thrown down.

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew »

Harvey Dent is practicing his legal theories for his upcoming appearance in traffic court. Some of the comments are priceless!

Mary Quite Contrary

Post by Mary Quite Contrary »

Oh yay!! HD is going down the SovCit rabbit hole. Fun times ahead :dance:

"My greatest hope is for inclusion and love for all humanity in 2017 and beyond." -Pharrell Williams
nancydrew

Post by nancydrew »

Mary Quite Contrary wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:50 am Oh yay!! HD is going down the SovCit rabbit hole. Fun times ahead :dance:
You wanna get under Harvey’s skin call him a SC. He goes ballistic. He prefers the “Freeman” label.

GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

nancydrew wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:21 pm
Mary Quite Contrary wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 8:50 am Oh yay!! HD is going down the SovCit rabbit hole. Fun times ahead :dance:
You wanna get under Harvey’s skin call him a SC. He goes ballistic. He prefers the “Freeman” label.
He blocked me from commenting on his vids after I asked him how many sovcit ideas he can espouse before we can call him a sovcit. Speaking of which, Harvey's fluency in sovcit speak increases by the day:

nancydrew

Post by nancydrew »

GlimDropper wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:18 pm
nancydrew wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 5:21 pm

He blocked me from commenting on his vids after I asked him how many sovcit ideas he can espouse before we can call him a sovcit. Speaking of which, Harvey's fluency in sovcit speak increases by the day:

Most of the gurus will block anyone who has the audacity to tell them they have no clothes on. When HD starts reading off the crap from some website that refers to the “strawman” you know what rabbit hole he’s going down! It’s the same exact wording they all use as their defense. Maybe HD will get lucky and the police officer will be a no-show, or it’s the end of the day and some cranky ole judge doesn’t want to hear the crap. All will be wins in HD’s eyes, even though he didn’t really have to put on a defense. Meanwhile why he’s trying to explain to one of the youngins that money is just paper, he sure did t have problem waiving all those papers ( he received from a detail job, where he said he’s even willing to lick their tires) around in one of his videos. Excrement has many names that it is also called, you can polish it all you want, call it whatever name you choose, but it’s still poop!

TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Randy Beane news, from i-uv.com:
Approximately 5 AM EST, 11.30.17, Randy was moved to the Rodger D Wilson Detention Facility, in Knoxville TN.

He was moved there for his safety, after receiving a severe beating by gang of 3 inmates, in a “hit” ordered likely by The Texas Camp, on Friday November 24th, at approximately 6:25 PM EST
I think one ordinary prisoner could beat up three Randy Beanes, not vice versa. And keep in mind, he just moved cells a couple weeks ago. He is really not cut out for prison.

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

I kinda sorta get the idea from all this that Randy is not the congenial laid back sort he is purported to be. Since he is awaiting trial he should be in a relatively segregated unit, wouldn't do for your suspect to get shivved before he even gets to trial, bad form and all that, and yet Randy seems to be constantly having problems with his bunkies. This might just lead a sensible person to come to the conclusion that he is every bit as annoying in person as he is on paper.

The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

TheNewSaint wrote: Thu Nov 30, 2017 7:48 pm
Approximately 5 AM EST, 11.30.17, Randy was moved to the Rodger D Wilson Detention Facility, in Knoxville TN.

He was moved there for his safety, after receiving a severe beating by gang of 3 inmates, in a “hit” ordered likely by The Texas Camp, on Friday November 24th, at approximately 6:25 PM EST
I always find it amusing that the NWO or whatever can organise 9/11, the weather, contrails, etc. etc. but can't manage a "hit" on an inmate in a jail under their control. Also, if he had a real "severe beating" he'd be in the hospital unit.
Notorial Dissent wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:33 am I kinda sorta get the idea from all this that Randy is not the congenial laid back sort he is purported to be. Since he is awaiting trial he should be in a relatively segregated unit, wouldn't do for your suspect to get shivved before he even gets to trial, bad form and all that, and yet Randy seems to be constantly having problems with his bunkies. This might just lead a sensible person to come to the conclusion that he is every bit as annoying in person as he is on paper.
Doesn't bode well for Heather then, does it?

Trump appoints Incitatus to lead corona virus response.
#KingDonaldsPlague
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

http://i-uv.com/docket-63-rkb-request-t ... ling-hatj/

Heather has replied to Judge Shirley's recommendations. Randy filed a motion to join this response.

Return to “Sovereign Citizens, Private Militias, and Citizen Grand Juries”