trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Azastan
Verified:

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by Azastan »

RTH10260 wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:11 pm

Begs the question: how many gold bars can be loaded on a golf cart? :think:
I've seen an amazing amount of weight piled onto a golf cart at some horse shows I've attended. However, usual top limit is around 800 pounds. You need to subtract the weight of the driver from that, however, so you'd only have about half of that available for making off with gold bars. 27.5 pounds is the average weight of a gold bar, so he'd be able to tote about 14 and a half gold bars out of Fort Knox in one trip.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

wtf podcast was this, I missed it

Firstly, this is just asinine. Further, I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that tfg harangued Germany for four years to spend more on their military, so whose "fault" would this be anyway?

Were this a thing.

Which it isn't.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

"My team is building a BRAND NEW Trump Force One."

It will never get an airworthiness certificate if his team is building it....

I'll come in again...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

Just another Creflo Dollar looking for his congregants to fund his multi-million dollar plane.
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

You'd think that PAC with $173 million just sitting there would spring for it. I mean, I know they've given $10,000 to a few people but surely they have a few shekels left.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
busterbunker

Post by busterbunker »

He was a good laugh in the tabloid days. Gotta say, he's becoming a good laugh again. That was funny!
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Trump: “YMCA Is The Gay National Anthem”
https://www.joemygod.com/2022/03/trump- ... hem-video/
Former President Donald Trump explained why he plays “Y.M.C.A.,” which he called the “gay national anthem,” at parties at his Florida estate and country club.

After he was asked what his go-to song is, Trump said he is a big fan of Broadway music, but that he is also fond of Village People’s 1978 hit “Y.M.C.A.”

“You know what gets ‘em rocking? ‘Y.M.C.A.,’” Trump said. “‘Y.M.C.A.,’ the gay national anthem. Did you ever hear that? They call it the gay national anthem. But ‘Y.M.C.A.’ gets people up, and it gets ‘em moving.”
:ymca:
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

:crazy:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

Trump is asked how he sees the war in Ukraine playing out and he launches into a riff about windmills!
But of course.

He's an important world leader, nobody can expect him to have an opinion about how the Ukraine war might play out. :|
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

He's an important World Leader who does interviews on Youtube MMA channels known for pranking people.

Gravitas :smoking: :rotflmao:

sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

gah

still waiting on that stroke
Jim

Post by Jim »

Trump is asked how he sees the war in Ukraine playing out and he launches into a riff about windmills!
Well, of course...
He's already gotten in trouble here by praising Putin...
He's too scared and in awe of Putin to speak against Putin...
All he's left with is his imaginary enemies that can't fight back. Which is, of course, Trump's limit to bravery...when they can't fight back against him.
raison de arizona

Next up? How the war in Ukraine blah blah blah I have to flush the toilet twelve times. Another crowd favorite.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Jim wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 5:25 pm
Well, of course...
He's already gotten in trouble here by praising Putin...
He's too scared and in awe of Putin to speak against Putin...
All he's left with is his imaginary enemies that can't fight back. Which is, of course, Trump's limit to bravery...when they can't fight back against him.
"Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV."

You're giving him way too much credit for what is obviously just a Dextroamphetamine and amphetamine episode. He's never been good with balancing the Adderall with the Thorazine before live interviews. :eek:

poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️🥥🌴✅

Post by poplove »

:lol:
Chyna Air Force.jpg
Chyna Air Force.jpg (36.68 KiB) Viewed 1105 times
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

Cannot vouch for truth if this. If anyone is interested I’ll try to find the thread and post it. I’m currently in line at Costco.

I read a Twitter thread the other day by an anti-chekist (sp?) about tfg, Putin, and windmills. He is convinced that tfg is mad like a milner, with a touch of dementia.

The only thing Russia really has going for it is it’s gas and oil reserves. Putin hates green energy because it threatens the one bargaining chip he has for remaining on the world stage. Before he invaded in 2014, they cut power to the 5300 windmill energy grid in Ukraine and the country was helpless before their advancing army. In one of their early meetings Putin explained this to tfg and now it pops up unbidden when he’s asked about Ukraine. He can’t help himself.

Windmills are bad, Putin told him so. He can’t quite grasp more than that but every once in a while this thought floats up and comes out his mouth.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I want to know who told him to steal papers from the White House, which papers to steal, and who the super duper top secret papers were shared with. I don't see him taking papers without someone's direction.
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 8:03 pm I want to know who told him to steal papers from the White House, which papers to steal, and who the super duper top secret papers were shared with. I don't see him taking papers without someone's direction.
I can see it, it would be natural for him to think everything in the White House was his....personally I'd check to see what else might be missing around the place...

Probably took the light bulbs and the ice cube trays....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Given that one of the things he took was the hurricane map he marked up with his sharpie, I wonder how much of it was stuff he thought made him look bad.
Image Image Image Image
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

OMG, I was already laughing my ass off reading everything the Boogle has to say about tfg. Then, I run across this. Put that damn cup down before reading this thread, unless you want to be cleaning yer keyboard and mouse. :lol:

“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Estiveo wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:20 pm Given that one of the things he took was the hurricane map he marked up with his sharpie, I wonder how much of it was stuff he thought made him look bad.
He doesn’t think anything makes him look bad. He’s proud of that map.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

pipistrelle wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 11:15 pm
Estiveo wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:20 pm Given that one of the things he took was the hurricane map he marked up with his sharpie, I wonder how much of it was stuff he thought made him look bad.
He doesn’t think anything makes him look bad. He’s proud of that map.
No. Narcissists are filled with shame and afraid people will see how worthless they are. He took that map becasue people laughed at him over it.
Hic sunt dracones
raison de arizona

Huh. I don’t think there was any plan at all. I think tfg probably just had his people box up everything that was sitting around, which included top secret documents because he’s a slob and doesn’t treat them with respect, nothing more. :shrug: I can’t imagine there was any cunning plan here.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”