trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by Frater I*I »

Say Zee Furher's masterplan of Ivan and the Dragon duking it out in an all out war were to happen, shirley he knows that it would end up with an exchange of ICBMs from both sides, and that leaves us all living in the Mad Max wastelands....
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Frater I*I wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 5:32 pm Say Zee Furher's masterplan of Ivan and the Dragon duking it out in an all out war where to happen, shirley he knows that it would end up with an exchange of ICBMs from both sides, and that leaves us all living in the Mad Max wastelands....
Aside from the sheer stupidity of his suggestion, the colossal immorality of trying to provoke a war between two other countries, probably killing millions, maybe tens or hundreds of millions of people, is simply mind-boggling.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:sick:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

:cantlook: bomb Russia? The same guy who said the US needs to retreat from the Middle East and from Afghanistan? The same guy who criticizes Biden cause he wasn't fast enough out of Afghanistan?

:brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall: :brickwallsmall:
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

But they were such good friends, OSG and Putin. :roll:
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

I'll keep praying for a meteor shower or tsunami on Mar-a-Lago. Hopefully it won't be too indiscriminate. Nature tends not to be precise.
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

RVInit wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 3:04 am But they were such good friends, OSG and Putin. :roll:
Bullies don’t have friends..
Masters
And
Victims

Are all they see..

When the world wasn’t against Putin Donnie loved him in the hope of less scorn from Vlad…
tek

Post by tek »

bill_g wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:26 am I'll keep praying for a meteor shower or tsunami on Mar-a-Lago. Hopefully it won't be too indiscriminate. Nature tends not to be precise.
As long as She errs to the east.

Merde Lardo is only 7.3 miles from where I'm sitting right now.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

tek wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:38 am
bill_g wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:26 am I'll keep praying for a meteor shower or tsunami on Mar-a-Lago. Hopefully it won't be too indiscriminate. Nature tends not to be precise.

Hence my concern. Not just you specifically, but for everyone in the general surrounding area. Then again, you may want to consider property north of that particular latitude since meteors tends to strike along a line with small yield impact bursts that could have considerable radius. They might also collapse the honeycombed limestone structure under that part of Florida causing a massive sink hole that gobbles up the city.

When I have passive aggressive fantasies, they are thorough.

I will settle for a wasp invasion of the gold club however.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

Pretty sure they only let WASPs in the Gold Club as it is, except for the cleanup crew and other servants, of course.
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
Mr brolin
Verified: ✅ as vaguely humanoid

Post by Mr brolin »

bill_g wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:02 am
tek wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 7:38 am

Hence my concern. Not just you specifically, but for everyone in the general surrounding area. Then again, you may want to consider property north of that particular latitude since meteors tends to strike along a line with small yield impact bursts that could have considerable radius. They might also collapse the honeycombed limestone structure under that part of Florida causing a massive sink hole that gobbles up the city.

When I have passive aggressive fantasies, they are thorough.

I will settle for a wasp invasion of the gold club however.
If only the Jewish Space Laser incorporated Project Thor and Ye Olde "Rods from the Gods"..... Neat (ish), tidy(ish), no glow in the dark aftermath..... 8-)
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Ya know, gold club was a typo I let slide cuz it may have been deliberate by my subconcious.

Or it was fat fingered. I'll go with brilliant intuition rather than simple mistake. Looks better on the resume.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Happy Monday. DL2XIT is pissed at Bill Barr still. About to read "the letter" but wanted to post it for y'all first. This should be fun.

ETA: Yeah, 1st graph: "They broke him just ike a trainer breaks a horse." :towel:
3 hours ago - Politics & Policy
Scoop: Trump trashes Barr in rant to Lester Holt
Mike Allen, author of Axios AM

Former President Trump rants against Bill Barr, his former attorney general, in a three-page letter to "NBC Nightly News" anchor Lester Holt, who interviewed Barr about his new book, "One Damn Thing After Another," out tomorrow.

Why it matters: You have to read this letter, obtained exclusively by Axios, to fully appreciate Trump’s mindset heading into 2024.

Driving the news: Trump said he was attaching a report about supposed election corruption, as if Lester Holt would be super-interested in it. He said Barr is now “groveling to the media, hoping to gain acceptance that he doesn’t deserve.”

Context: Barr told Holt in an interview that Trump became "very angry" when the attorney general told him that there was no evidence the 2020 election was rigged

"I told him that all this stuff was bulls--t ... about election fraud," Barr said. "It was wrong to be shoveling it out the way his team was. And he started asking me about different theories and ... I was able to tell him that 'this is wrong because of this.'" He added that Trump never really understood "the role of the Department of Justice [and] to some extent, you know, the president's role."

What they're saying: "I would imagine that if the book is anything like him, it will be long, slow, and very boring," :lol: Trump wrote in his letter to Holt.
Read the full letter:
https://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/ ... mpholt.pdf or
https://www.documentcloud.org/documents ... -trumpholt

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Mr brolin wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:28 am If only the Jewish Space Laser incorporated Project Thor and Ye Olde "Rods from the Gods"..... Neat (ish), tidy(ish), no glow in the dark aftermath..... 8-)
Oh darn. I totally forgot about those. Okay. Next time.
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

Republicans warn Justice Department probe of Trump would trigger political war
Republican lawmakers are warning that any Department of Justice prosecution of former President Trump will turn into a political battle, setting a high bar for Attorney General Merrick Garland to act on an expected criminal referral from the House’s Jan. 6 committee.

The House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol previewed its likely referral to the Justice Department in a court filing made public last week and experts say the evidence assembled by House investigators would provide a strong impetus for prosecutors to act.

But Republican lawmakers and strategists warn that any federal prosecution of Trump will be accused of being politically motivated, boost Trump within the GOP and turn into a partisan food fight at a time when President Biden is pivoting to the center and trying to keep his 2020 campaign promise to unify the country.

Sen. Mike Braun (R-Ind.) said any criminal referral from the House “would probably have as much political taint on it as you can get.”

“To me it’s clearly politically driven,” he said.

Braun said Democrats are scrambling to change up the political narrative in response to Biden’s moribund job approval ratings and predicted launching a federal prosecution of Trump would be viewed along partisan lines.
https://thehill.com/homenews/senate/596 ... -political
tek

Post by tek »

They don't care that it will be a "partisan food fight"

They care because it will "boost Trump within the GOP"
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Wow, that Holt letter is something else. All the butthurt rolled into one nice little missive.

Also, tfg didn't write that.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

The republican threats are bullshit. They act as if they're not already at war and haven't already been at war since Bill Clinton beat George HW Bush. If this is what they consider peacetime how could the "war" be any different?
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
bob

Post by bob »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:47 amAlso, tfg didn't write that.
Among the tells: "Dear Mr. Holt Lester.'
Image ImageImage
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

raison de arizona wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 10:47 am Wow, that Holt letter is something else. All the butthurt rolled into one nice little missive.

Also, tfg didn't write that.
I feel that my IQ slipped several points for having read that. What does he expect Lester Holt to do with his puerile, infantile rant?
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

He didn't write it for Lester.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

p0rtia wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 12:20 pm He didn't write it for Lester.
:winner:
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️🥥🌴✅

Post by poplove »

OMG, this is brilliant!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Tochinoshin 愛は征服する
@Tochinoshin33
I like leaving these on trucks that have Trump stickers on them.
qbawl

Post by qbawl »

A lot of these numbnuts would be elated, thinking a miracle had occurred.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

qbawl wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:49 pm A lot of these numbnuts would be elated, thinking a miracle had occurred.
Goddamn ammo-sexual gun hugger truck-fuckers.

That's it, just had to get that out.

I swear it's a Mercury Mistress situation with these so-called guys.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”