trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by raison de arizona »

He's comical, although it would be funnier if there weren't dimwits that believed him.
Donald J Trump @realdonaldtrump wrote: I hope everyone is able to remember that it was me, as President of the United States, that got delinquent NATO members to start paying their dues, which amounted to hundreds of billions of dollars. There would be no NATO if I didn't act strongly and swiftly. Also, it was me that got Ukraine the very effective anti-tank busters (Javelins) when the previous Administration was sending blankets. Let History so note!
:lol:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

There would be no NATO (if I had been elected to a second term).
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

oh just fuck off slob father

you are so stupid and self-centered. NO. ONE. GIVES. A. FUCK what you think you did
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

He just wants people repeating what he said and talking about it. Just tell his irrelevant ass to fuck off
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I recall I made a comment on the old Fogbow that I don't think there has to be a "pee tape" or equivalent. Nothing embarrasses or shames a man who can have his daughter sit on his lap by a statue of copulating parrots (and the many other similar photos). He'd be proud of a pee tape. He's an easily manipulated narcissist with no morals whatsoever. I'd keep my kids well away from him.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

OK, that's the best argument yet against there being a pee tape.

But my inner 13-year old WANTS TO SEE THE PEE TAPE.

Like, they said the ladies were dancing around on the bed where Barack and Michelle slept, while they were peeing.

Have you ever tried that? It's hard enough to dance around on a bed WITHOUT peeing. But OK, maybe they were athletic ladies with a good sense of balance. Maybe the ceiling fan wasn't low enough to bop 'em in the headbone. I dunno. But now try dancing around while you're peeing (Narrator: Do NOT do this indoors, not even in the bathroom). I don't know about you, but when I'm peeing, I'm kind of rooted to the spot, you know what I mean?

Did I tell you the story about when I was driving in Eastern Washington and stopped to pee in the pitch dark, and a horsie came running to see me and scared the crap pee out of me? I didn't know it was a horsie, I just knew something huge, quite possibly a hungry space alien monster or sumpin', but something BIG, was running straight at me in the total blackout darkness, getting closer and closer and CLOSER, :o but I couldn't run away and hide because 1) there was nothing to hide behind for a hundred miles in any direction ... you ever been in Eastern Washington?, and 2) I was PEEING, and I couldn't stop and run away, much less dance around like I was on a king-size hotel bed in Moscow, Russia under a really high ceiling fan. When you're peeing, you can't dance around, not even when a huge monster is running toward you to eat you in total darkness, is my personal experience. You pretty much have to stand there and finish your pee. If that means the monster gets you, oh well.

So I have to see the pee tape. That's final. :thumbsup:

:whisper: And besides, what would happen to my favorite Trump joke?
► Show Spoiler
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

Foggy wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:00 am OK, that's the best argument yet against there being a pee tape.
:snippity:

Did I tell you the story about when I was driving in Eastern Washington and stopped to pee in the pitch dark, and a horsie came running to see me and scared the crap pee out of me? I didn't know it was a horsie, I just knew something huge, quite possibly a hungry space alien monster or sumpin', but something BIG, was running straight at me in the total blackout darkness, getting closer and closer and CLOSER, :o but I couldn't run away and hide because 1) there was nothing to hide behind for a hundred miles in any direction ... you ever been in Eastern Washington?, and 2) I was PEEING, and I couldn't stop and run away, much less dance around like I was on a king-size hotel bed in Moscow, Russia under a really high ceiling fan. When you're peeing, you can't dance around, not even when a huge monster is running toward you to eat you in total darkness, is my personal experience. You pretty much have to stand there and finish your pee. If that means the monster gets you, oh well.
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

Foggy wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:00 am Did I tell you the story about when I was driving in Eastern Washington and stopped to pee in the pitch dark, and a horsie came running to see me and scared the crap pee out of me? I didn't know it was a horsie, I just knew something huge, quite possibly a hungry space alien monster or sumpin', but something BIG, was running straight at me in the total blackout darkness, getting closer and closer and CLOSER, :o but I couldn't run away and hide because 1) there was nothing to hide behind for a hundred miles in any direction ... you ever been in Eastern Washington?, and 2) I was PEEING, and I couldn't stop and run away, much less dance around like I was on a king-size hotel bed in Moscow, Russia under a really high ceiling fan. When you're peeing, you can't dance around, not even when a huge monster is running toward you to eat you in total darkness, is my personal experience. You pretty much have to stand there and finish your pee. If that means the monster gets you, oh well.
That was probably the most "rainwater" that patch of ground had seen in months.
Off Topic
I was always a little amazed by Eastern Washington. A very high percentage of people over there are staunch anti government types. Yet the land between roughly Ellensburg and Spokane is barely useful to grow hay without the water from the largest federal irrigation project in the country, all at a substantial discount to the farmers from what it actually costs to produce. Without the federal government they'd all be dirt farmers and have no economy at all.
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/calif ... hp&pc=U531
SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — The State Bar of California says it is investigating a lawyer for former President Donald Trump for possibly breaking legal and ethical rules relating to the 2020 election.

John Eastman, the former dean of the Chapman University law school in Southern California, argued after the November 2020 election that then-Vice President Mike Pence could overturn the results and keep Trump in power. Critics have likened that to instructions for staging a coup.
Eastman has been a member of the California Bar since 1997, according to the Bar's website. He was a law clerk for U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas and a founding director of the Center for Constitutional Jurisprudence, a law firm affiliated with the Claremont Institute.
bob

Post by bob »

MSN:
On Tuesday, the State Bar of California confirmed it has been investigating Eastman since September. Such investigations are usually kept secret, but the State Bar's rules say it can publicly confirm them “when warranted for protection of the public.”
Meanwhile: CBS: State Bar of California Investigates Huge Data Breach That Exposed Confidential Records:
The State Bar of California announced Saturday that is investigating a data breach of confidential attorney discipline it discovered had been posted online Thursday.

A public website that aggregates nationwide court case records was able to access and display limited case profile data on about 260,000 nonpublic state bar attorney discipline case records, along with about 60,000 public court case records, according to a news release from the state bar.
:oopsy:

Methinks the bar was "confirming" what already had been hacked.
Image ImageImage
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

So our 45th president seems to have mysteriously disappeared.

Here, Trumpy Trumpy Trumpy! Here, boy!

Nope, not a sign of him.

This is not helping my schadenfreude. :(

Why, if'n I wasn't a rooster I'd call in Scooby Doo. Feelin' JINKY. :crazy:
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
raison de arizona

Foggy wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:20 am So our 45th president seems to have mysteriously disappeared.

Nope, not a sign of him.

This is not helping my schadenfreude. :(

Why, if'n I wasn't a rooster I'd call in Scooby Doo. Feelin' JINKY. :crazy:
He was on Maria Bartiromo this morning. Apparently. I was washing my kid's sheets, we had an accident. I figured dealing with urine drenched sheets was close enough, and I could safely skip tfg.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:notlistening:

Trump says Ukraine is fighting well because of him: “Because of the weapons that I gave, and that the Ukrainians used so well .. amazing.” Then says we “have to work out a deal” with Russia, but they won’t because “they don’t respect the US” since he left office.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

The former guy gave weapons? I remember one nasty phone call squeezing the Ukranian president for dirt in his, impotus, election campaign, and having withheld support already months before :think:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

That's funny, because one of the reasons he was impeached was for holding up the funds that had been passed by congress for 6 months. And then when Ukraine's President said "hey where's my missiles, bro?" he was like "I'd like to do you me a favour."

So (a) it was congress that sent the guns, not him and (b) He actively stood in the way of Ukraine getting those weapons and (c) He wasn't President in 2015 and 2016..
Hic sunt dracones
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Trump billed Secret Service at least $1.3 million for hotels and travel since leaving White House: report

Travis Gettys
March 01, 2022

Donald Trump has cost the U.S. Secret Service more than $1.3 million on hotel and transportation since leaving office.

The Daily Beast obtained documents showing that federal agents spent $788,286 on hotel rooms, $286,802 on rental cars and $262,091 on air and rail travel while traveling between South Florida and New Jersey, where the twice-impeached former president spends most of his time since losing the 2020 election.

“Due to the need to maintain operational security, the U.S. Secret Service does not comment on the means, methods, or resources used to conduct our protective operations,” said agency spokesman Kang Lee.

It's not clear how the Trump protection costs compare to costs for guarding the other living presidents -- Jimmy Carter, George W. Bush, Bill Clinton and Barack Obama -- and it appears that some federal agents are opting for rooms at nearby hotels rather than paying for more expensive lodging at Trump-owned properties.

“That tells me most of his travel is domestic," said retired Secret Service deputy assistant director James Helminski. "It actually sounds low. I don’t think you have the full story."

Trump has continued his habit of showing off his Secret Service detail to Mar-A-Lago guests since leaving the White House, boasting that his assigned agents are the most "handsome."

“[He] liked the [agents] that looked physically fit [and] nice-looking,” said one former senior administration official, “[and] asked for overweight [and overweight-looking] ones to be removed."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-secret-s ... 656816373/
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Don must have wanted to remain the Most Rotundest of Them All. (Mirror, mirror on the wall ...)
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

Suranis wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:36 pm That's funny, because one of the reasons he was impeached was for holding up the funds that had been passed by congress for 6 months. And then when Ukraine's President said "hey where's my missiles, bro?" he was like "I'd like to do you me a favour, though."

So (a) it was congress that sent the guns, not him and (b) He actively stood in the way of Ukraine getting those weapons and (c) He wasn't President in 2015 and 2016..
FIFY
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Biden sent as much military aid in one year ($1 billion) as Trump did in three years.
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“Trump’s private schedule on day of Capitol riot released as committee accuses him of ‘criminal’ bid to overturn election”:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/worl ... 27562.html

“That included an email exchange on 6 January 2021 between Mr Eastman, a former law professor, and Mr Pence’s chief counsel Greg Jacob, who refused to ask the then-vice president to refuse to certify the election results.
“I respect your heart here. I share your concerns about what Democrats will do once in power,” Mr Jacob allegedly wrote. “I want election integrity fixed. But I have run down every legal trail placed before me to its conclusion, and I respectfully conclude that as a legal framework, it is a results-oriented position that you would never support if attempted by the opposition, and essentially entirely made up.”
“And thanks to your bulls***, we are now under siege,” Mr Jacob added.”
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
raison de arizona

:lol: Yes, the whole purpose of the January 6th Select Committee is to prevent tfg from running for president. :rotflmao:

The butthurt is strong with this one.

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

Does he ever remove that stupid red cap?
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
raison de arizona

Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

humblescribe wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:03 pm Does he ever remove that stupid red cap?
First I want to say, so much for that initial post-presidency weight loss.

Secondly, I doubt it. My guess is he's lost a lot of hair over the past year, the stress of nobody serious taking him seriously. Hubs saw him in a clip at CPAC and, although hatless, it looked very strange, (ok stranger) almost as if a wig was plopped on his head, instead of the usual dead ferret, without being styled. I doubt he allows anyone to see him uncoifed. Besides, he knows sooooo much more than the stylists.
ImageImageImage x4
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“Trump strikes deal to evade deposition in New York investigation – for now’s
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... ion-ivanka

“Under the new agreement between Trump and the attorney general’s office, detailed in court papers on Thursday, Trump and his two children must sit for depositions within two weeks of a ruling from the appeals court, if it upholds the lower-court decision requiring their testimony.”
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”