Hillary Rodham Clinton vs. Donald John Trump 2016

Who Will Win The 2016 US Presidential Election?

Hillary Rodham Clinton
95%
Donald John Trump
5%

Total votes: 155

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Re: Hillary Rodham Clinton vs. Donald John Trump 2016

Post by Orlylicious »

Hillary's going to be in Pembroke Pines FL tomorrow, it's been amazing to see her so many times!

We are going to pound Donald into the sand in Florida and Nevada!

Florida:
Steve Schale ‏@steveschale 6m6 minutes ago
One more. Orange County Florida is now at 73% of its entire 2012 POTUS turnout.
Roughly 467K 2012 votes.
Over 343K have voted so far in 2016

Steve Schale ‏@steveschale 16m16 minutes ago Tallahassee, FL
FL voters no one talking about---> "other/mixed race"

284K voted early
5.5% share
40D-36NPA-24R
31.2% no voting history
57% low propensity
0 replies 87 retweets 153 likes

Steve Schale ‏@steveschale 23m23 minutes ago Tallahassee, FL
On Thurs alone, 82.5% of Hispanic early voters were considered low propensity voters.

That's literally nuts.
0 replies 283 retweets 471 likes

Steve Schale ‏@steveschale 25m25 minutes ago Tallahassee, FL
Few more late night stats. This through Thurs.

34.5% of Dem
51.2% of NPA
27.8% of GOP
Dems have ~141k advantage

Steve Schale ‏@steveschale 1h1 hour ago Tallahassee, FL
So 879k people voted in Dade in the 2012 Presidential
648k have voted in 2016 with 2 days of EV & EDay yet to go.
Nevada:
Jon Ralston ‏@RalstonReports 52m52 minutes ago
50,000 threshold officially crossed at 8 PM in Clark County.

50,106 and counting.

What a spectacle.
0 replies 388 retweets 864 likes

Jon Ralston ‏@RalstonReports 59m59 minutes ago
They just extended voting hours at a Mexican supermarket to 10 PM. Close to 1,000 voters in line. If you have a panic button GOP, find it.

0 replies 1,669 retweets 2,819 likes

Jon Ralston ‏@RalstonReports 45m45 minutes ago
Hispanics waiting on line for hours to vote against Donald Trump in the state that could block him from the presidency is just too much.
0 replies 911 retweets 1,775 likes

Jon Ralston ‏@RalstonReports 51m51 minutes ago
This is where they extended the hours to 10 PM. I'm sure Trump is racking up the votes here.
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" New Season in starts 3/27 9/8C March on weTV!

NMgirl

Post by NMgirl »

Orlylicious wrote:Hillary's going to be in Pembroke Pines FL tomorrow, it's been amazing to see her so many times!

We are going to pound Donald into the sand in Florida and Nevada!
On Thurs alone, 82.5% of Hispanic early voters were considered low propensity voters.
Jon Ralston ‏@RalstonReports 52m52 minutes ago
50,000 threshold officially crossed at 8 PM in Clark County.

50,106 and counting.
I hope Jan "Latinos don't vote" Brewer is paying attention over in AZ.

Si se puede, Jan. Si. se. puede.

Orlylicious
Location: With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

Bigly NMGirl! Gotta tweet Jan, she'll be so happy to know :P
Jon Ralston ‏@RalstonReports 3m3 minutes ago
"They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some, I assume, will stop me from being president." :lol:

Jon Ralston ‏@RalstonReports 6m6 minutes ago
Current voter count in Clark with at least an hour left:

Record keeps getting higher.
Hey! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favorite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: From Not To Hot -- Family Crisis!" New Season in starts 3/27 9/8C March on weTV!

Lani

Post by Lani »

What's happening tonight in NV is thrilling. Poll hours extended to 10 pm in some locations. Everyone in line will vote tonight. Per Ralston, GOP poll watcher has just shown up at Cardenas store where hundreds still in line. That could be interesting.

Trump’s got a wall - of people voting against him.
Insert signature here: ____________________________________________________

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Roger Stone replies on Stop The Steal.

And OMG guess who formed Stop The Steal... Dogbite Jensen! (Terry Lakin's attorney for those new to the party)

Rogers response here:
Jensen.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

NV Update!

Jon Ralston ‏@RalstonReports now4 seconds ago

57,000 voted as of 10 PM.

Now we wait for the tallies...

Dems could match 71K edge at end of 2012 early voting after this turnout tonight.

:fiesta:

Karen Walker

Post by Karen Walker »

President Obama: FULL INTERVIEW | Real Time with Bill Maher (HBO)
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xXH5agV7skw

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Touched a nerve with Roger. Bastard.
Stone Steal.PNG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Karen Walker

Post by Karen Walker »

Rachel Bloom (Crazy Ex-Girlfriend) joins forces with Moby and Elizabeth Banks along with a choir of your favorite stars who have resorted to song because HOLY SH*T, You've Got To Vote!

WARNING! It's hilarious (per my juvenile sense of humor) but it is filled with vulgarity so don't watch if you're easily offended.

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog »

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Orly Licious ‏@Orly_licious 20s 20 seconds ago
#DoomForTrump Trump supporters, wave goodbye to #Nevada. 3 days until election of President @HillaryClinton! #ImWithHer #StrongerTogether

Jon Ralston @RalstonReports
Dems win Clark by 11,000-plus, will be ahead overall there by 72K-plus, more than 2012. May be game over in NV for GOP.
:thumbs: :fiesta: F*ck you Donald and your henchman Roger Stone!

Plutodog

Post by Plutodog »

The only good Bundy is an Al Bundy.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

Karen Walker wrote:Rachel Bloom (Crazy Ex-Girlfriend) joins forces with Moby and Elizabeth Banks along with a choir of your favorite stars who have resorted to song because HOLY SH*T, You've Got To Vote!

WARNING! It's hilarious (per my juvenile sense of humor) but it is filled with vulgarity so don't watch if you're easily offended.
It is perfectly tuned for its intended audience. What has been obscene in this election has been the lies of Trump and his surrogates.
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Orlylicious

Post by Orlylicious »

Ta Da!

Jon Ralston ‏@RalstonReports 7m7 minutes ago

Final (almost) NV early #s are in:
Trump is dead.
GOP in big trouble in #nvsen, two House seats and #nvleg control.

http://www.ktnv.com/news/ralston/the-ne ... oting-blog

Tiredretiredlawyer
Occupation: Permanent probationary slave to 1 dog, 1 cat, and 1 horse, 4 granddogs, and one grandcat.

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

Karen Walker wrote:Rachel Bloom (Crazy Ex-Girlfriend) joins forces with Moby and Elizabeth Banks along with a choir of your favorite stars who have resorted to song because HOLY SH*T, You've Got To Vote!

:bwaha: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
A 19th Amendment Centennial Moment:
The 19th Amendment was first introduced to Congress in 1878, yet it was not approved by Congress until 1919 – 41 years later.
- https://legaldictionary.net/19th-amendment/

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

I wish that I could be as reassured by the early voting numbers as many others are. However, we still don't know any results. There could have been Republicans who voted for Hillary, and in a crazy world, Democrats who voted for Trump. Historically, the most partisan of voters have voted early. I don't know what that means today. If my state had early voting, I would have turned out and voted for Hillary, but I am not especially partisan. In fact, I remain in a long-term state of disappointment with the Democratic Party. If I could, I would slowly walk Bill and Hillary through every exhibit in the LBJ Museum, telling them at some exhibits that this is what they damaged or put at risk.
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

I'm lovin' the Latino surge in NV and FL but I wonder if Trump's team has concocted their "illegals stole the election" meme yet.
ImageImageImage x4

esseff44

Post by esseff44 »

Slim Cognito wrote:I'm lovin' the Latino surge in NV and FL but I wonder if Trump's team has concocted their "illegals stole the election" meme yet.
I think it's interesting that it might be the surge in PR's citizens moving into Florida that is causing the surge of Dem votes. The Trump people will try to conflate them with illegals, donchathink?

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

TollandRCR wrote:I wish that I could be as reassured by the early voting numbers as many others are. However, we still don't know any results. There could have been Republicans who voted for Hillary, and in a crazy world, Democrats who voted for Trump. Historically, the most partisan of voters have voted early. I don't know what that means today. If my state had early voting, I would have turned out and voted for Hillary, but I am not especially partisan. In fact, I remain in a long-term state of disappointment with the Democratic Party. If I could, I would slowly walk Bill and Hillary through every exhibit in the LBJ Museum, telling them at some exhibits that this is what they damaged or put at risk.
Tollie, read this: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/nev ... 0b02ca43d0

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

I saw those beautiful, inspiring photographs, but I still can't see any results. I think it is very likely that we are looking at Clinton voters. I don't know if an equally large crowd of disgruntled aged white males will show up on Tuesday.

My hopes are up but without any scientific basis for that.

Slim Cognito

Post by Slim Cognito »

esseff44 wrote:
Slim Cognito wrote:I'm lovin' the Latino surge in NV and FL but I wonder if Trump's team has concocted their "illegals stole the election" meme yet.
I think it's interesting that it might be the surge in PR's citizens moving into Florida that is causing the surge of Dem votes. The Trump people will try to conflate them with illegals, donchathink?
I do.
ImageImageImage x4

NotaPerson

Post by NotaPerson »

After all the bullshit that has come from his mouth through the course of the primaries and presidential campaign, after all the stupid, angry tweets, and after all we've learned about Trump's past awful behavior, it would be just lovely to see him lose largely due to an swarm of Latinos coming out to vote against him - the very group he insulted the day announced he was running for President.

That just sounds so damn sweet to me. 8-)
Am I being detained?

tek

Post by tek »

NotaPerson wrote:After all the bullshit that has come from his mouth through the course of the primaries and presidential campaign, after all the stupid, angry tweets, and after all we've learned about Trump's past awful behavior, it would be just lovely to see him lose largely due to an swarm of Latinos coming out to vote against him - the very group he insulted the day announced he was running for President.

That just sounds so damn sweet to me. 8-)
:pray:
There's no way back
from there to here

Lani

Post by Lani »

Hillary's new ad - something to cheer us up during the final days.
https://youtu.be/PspX3VQghaU

Come on! Get up and dance!
Insert signature here: ____________________________________________________

Return to “Presidential Election”