"Freedom Convoys" "People's Convoy" Canadian & US Trucker Protests against COVID Vaccine Mandates & Other Grievances

Trying to make sense of a crazy world, with limited success mostly
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Re: "Freedom Convoy" Canadian Trucker Protest against COVID Vaccine Mandates and Other Grievances

Post by bill_g »

orlylicious wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 4:12 pm
Back in the 90s when we were part of the kickoff of consumer use of the web, we worried about this. There was no way around it but there was discussion at that time that all internet use would be connected to a consumer's account. It raised far too many civil liberty issues, but regret we didn't all work more on some version of that. Have advocated Twitter having two parts, a gated area that was only with named registered users, and the sewer. It would cut so much out of the mix.
Ah. You mean a real-names-real-identities-only system. I advocated for that as well, but there were some privacy security issues that just could not be resolved, and still can't.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Re: "Freedom Convoy" Canadian Trucker Protest against COVID Vaccine Mandates and Other Grievances

Post by Kriselda Gray »

northland10 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 10:12 am
:like:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Gregg wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 3:03 am
RTH10260 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:44 pm
Gregg wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:36 pm If you can withdrawal all you money from an ATM, even multiple days etc.... face it, you're too poor to influence many banks. A girl I know at work was kid of impressed by some little phuck boy whose social media was basically slefies of him holding out a stack of money. It iwas all $100 bills, and not just a few on the top, it would still be at most a few thousand dollars.

So I asked her, is she impressed by that? I told her I'm a legit millionaire, I can buy any of those fancy and surely rented or borrowed cars he poses in front of with check. And yet, I hardly ever have more than $40 cash on me (what I take from an ATM when I need pocket money) and I drive a normal boring car even though I can choose anything the motorcar company make. People on IG trying to brag about how rich they are are in fact showing why they'll never have more than you can get from a hich limit ATM in a few days. Because they think $10,000 is a lot of money.
tsk tsk tsk - now let me show off....

;) https://www.joe.ie/news/pics-this-pile- ... ord-409313
Original post here was an Ambien rant, but my point holds. The drug lord stacks, well that's another problem. That's too much cash to be usable. If someone without a banking history of large cash transactions just found $1 million cash in the woods, it wouldn't be much use to them. Free groceries for life? Its not like it can be out into a bank or used to buy anything legal for more than $10k.
I may be wrong but I think you can still buy a house in FL for cash. It's a great way to launder money, buy a condo for 10% over cost, sit on it for a few years, sell and get it all back. It takes longer but its a better return than the usual 20% loss when going through the usual laundrymats.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

me too --- :like:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

What an asshole, his poor child.
“I’m risking everything I have,” said Jake Klassen, 39, who has been a truck driver for nearly two decades and drives three weeks of the month hauling loads to the U.S. as an owner-operator. “I want to be able to have my own choice.”

Klassen has two campers and his black semi trailer at the Emerson blockade. They could potentially be seized; Klassen described Trudeau’s move to invoke emergency powers as a “scare tactic” so “they can take everything from us,” he said.

Klassen said he hasn’t been able to visit his nine-year-old daughter in months. She is receiving palliative care at St. Amant, a care residence in Winnipeg, but due to restrictions that require visitors to be fully vaccinated, Klassen and his wife can’t see her.

“This is something worth fighting for,” he said.
https://financialpost.com/news/economy/ ... -blockades
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
raison de arizona

CTV National: Ottawa Police ticketing and towing protest vehicles on arterial routes, not Wellington yet.
Police moving in groups performing enforcement action.
:mrgreen:

The Freedom Convoy just announced they have discovered the name of the hacker who hit GiveSendGo and they are going to make him famous
"Hacker"? Really? They left their AWS S3 buckets open to the public like a bunch of dummies. Repeatedly. Hardly a hack.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

RTH10260 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:44 pm
Gregg wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:36 pm If you can withdrawal all you money from an ATM, even multiple days etc.... face it, you're too poor to influence many banks. A girl I know at work was kid of impressed by some little phuck boy whose social media was basically slefies of him holding out a stack of money. It iwas all $100 bills, and not just a few on the top, it would still be at most a few thousand dollars.

So I asked her, is she impressed by that? I told her I'm a legit millionaire, I can buy any of those fancy and surely rented or borrowed cars he poses in front of with check. And yet, I hardly ever have more than $40 cash on me (what I take from an ATM when I need pocket money) and I drive a normal boring car even though I can choose anything the motorcar company make. People on IG trying to brag about how rich they are are in fact showing why they'll never have more than you can get from a hich limit ATM in a few days. Because they think $10,000 is a lot of money.
tsk tsk tsk - now let me show off....

;) https://www.joe.ie/news/pics-this-pile- ... ord-409313
Is that the scene from Breaking Bad?
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

The Freedom Convoy just announced they have discovered the name of the hacker who hit GiveSendGo and they are going to make him famous

"Hacker"? Really? They left their AWS S3 buckets open to the public like a bunch of dummies. Repeatedly. Hardly a hack.
[/quote]

Was their name Amanda Hugginkiss?
► Show Spoiler
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

neonzx wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:07 pm
Is that the scene from Breaking Bad?
No. It's missing the pallet, tarp, and storage unit walls.
bob

Post by bob »

I find it hilarious that FOX talking heads don't mind foreign influence, provided they are the foreigners doing the influencing.

Off Topic
Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:00 amI may be wrong but I think you can still buy a house in FL for cash.
In the real estate biz, "cash" generally refers to "money in a bank account," not literal cash. The escrow agent will be expecting a wire transfer from one banking institution to another. Showing up with a certified check (again from a banking institution) will cause grumblings. Showing up with a pickup truck full of greenbacks will set off the red flags (and anti-laundering provisions).

Of course, an escrow agent is optional and used to protect the interests of both parties. Something launderers usually aren't concerned with.
Image ImageImage
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Any cash transaction in the United States over $10,000 must be reported. A lot of businesses may not know how to do that or know they have to do that, but eventually it has to be deposited into a bank that sure as hell does know how to do it and is gonna have questions.

Now, you could break it up into a series of smaller, less than $10,000 transactions and make a real serious felony out of it, its called structuring and as crimes go it is kind of elegant in that by even bothering to do it, you are admitting you know its illegal.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona

:cantlook:
This man at the Freedom Convoy in Ottawa knows *exactly* how the Jews felt before they went to the camps.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Oh yeah. Getting arrested for blocking traffic with your truck is just like being a Jew. Totally. And Black too. You are so being discriminated against. Absolute shame. Travesty of Justice.

Bring in the violins please.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Exactly on the real identity, Bill.

Just learned how to find these Twitter Spaces on a desktop. You type "filter:spaces" in the search box at the top. You can put keywords after that like "freedom". Then pick the "latest" tab for the most recent Spaces. For "filter:spaces freedom", today's crazy frucker chat with truegritgram, bob "fact checker" & the other dead-enders is live. Another bouquet of crazy.

https://twitter.com/search?q=filter%3As ... ery&f=live

Here's the Space of Losers:

For iPhone, it's 4 circles at the bottom.

Spaces.jpg
Spaces.jpg (141.78 KiB) Viewed 769 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Wow this is super nice. Care is awesome, she's been part of #RamRanchResistance and has been really kind posting links and content about the fruckers. We started following each other yesterday. DMed her about finding the Spaces and we talked a bit. Mentioned Fogbow and that we've been talking about it. She asked if it was OK to post my DM and said sure. So she's posted this. Didn't expect it at all. She has a lot of cool followers, we've laughed a lot and they are doing an amazing job calling out and debunking these losers. As she said, "the more the merrier"! :thumbsup:

So for anybody here from Care's tweet, Welcome! Feel free to join us debunking and mocking these dead-enders! There are usually cookies and cake :P :bighug:

Care @Carezzzz·13m Group of lawyers in the USA fact checking the Fruckers

“Freedom Convoy" Canadian Trucker Protest against COVID Vaccine Mandates and Other Grievances - Page 7 - Fogbowthefogbow.com"Freedom Convoy" Canadian Trucker Protest against COVID Vaccine Mandates and Other Grievances -...Wait -- we don't have a Trucker Convoy topic? It's been wild and crazy all week. If there is, lmk and I'll put this there or it can be merged, it's a pretty…12

Care @Carezzzz·10m “I'm part of a forum called The Fogbow, we're a group of lawyers & researches who debunk sovcits, birthers & other clowns.”

Copied from my dms

Care Fogbow.JPG
Care Fogbow.JPG (94.62 KiB) Viewed 730 times
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

raison de arizona wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:50 am What an asshole, his poor child.
“I’m risking everything I have,” said Jake Klassen, 39, who has been a truck driver for nearly two decades and drives three weeks of the month hauling loads to the U.S. as an owner-operator. “I want to be able to have my own choice.”

Klassen has two campers and his black semi trailer at the Emerson blockade. They could potentially be seized; Klassen described Trudeau’s move to invoke emergency powers as a “scare tactic” so “they can take everything from us,” he said.

Klassen said he hasn’t been able to visit his nine-year-old daughter in months. She is receiving palliative care at St. Amant, a care residence in Winnipeg, but due to restrictions that require visitors to be fully vaccinated, Klassen and his wife can’t see her.

“This is something worth fighting for,” he said.
https://financialpost.com/news/economy/ ... -blockades
What a total asshole.

Seriously? They are that self centered?

Fuck both of them with a barb wire dildo.
raison de arizona

:roll:
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

part may have already been mentioned
Leaked data reportedly reveals a Texas construction CEO who once loaned Trump his private jet is a top donor to the 'Freedom Convoy' trucker protest
Grace Kay
Wed, February 16, 2022, 8:12 PM·
  • A data leak revealed over 92,000 donors who shelled out more than $8 million to the Freedom Convoy.

Texas CEO Benjamin Pogue's email was linked to a $20,000 donation to the protest, Gizmodo reported.

A spokesperson said Pogue "has no comment on this issue."
Benjamin Pogue, the CEO of a Texas construction company and a supporter of Donald Trump, has been linked to a $20,000 donation to the ongoing vaccine mandate protests in Canada, according to multiple reports.

On Sunday night, hackers leaked the names of over 92,000 donors who had given millions of dollars to the protesters known as the "Freedom Convoy" via GiveSendGo. Pogue is named among some of the top donors on the Christian crowd-sourcing site and his email is linked to the donation, Gizmodo and The Dallas Morning News reported.

A spokesperson for Pogue told Insider that the CEO "has no comment on this issue."

In 2020, Pogue donated over $385,000 to Trump's reelection efforts, including providing the former president with the use of Pogue's own private jet.

The vaccine mandate protest has been linked to Trump supporters in multiple instances. Several news outlets have posted photos of the protest that include hats and signs referencing Trump and the slogan "Make Canada Great Again." Local news reported that during the first week of the protests a man was seen riding through the protesters on horseback, carrying a "Trump 2024" flag.

Trump and several political figures, including Ben Shapiro and Rep. Majorie Taylor Green (R-GA), have expressed support for the movement. The former president said the protesters were "doing more to defend American freedom than our own leaders by far," during a rally in Conroe, Texas on January 30.

Vice reported that over half of the donations on the donation site originated from the US, according to the leaked data, which has since been removed online.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/leaked-data- ... 59425.html
Luke

Post by Luke »

After taking a few days to run the bogus mock Grand Jury stuff about COVID, SnickerPie is back to running multiple feeds. Now on Odysee.

https://odysee.com/@Snickerpie:b/FreedomConvoyProtest:b

bill_g

Post by bill_g »

$8M USD should have had the fruckers eating prime rib sammiches every meal. Instead, they're freezing, and going to jail.
Luke

Post by Luke »

Here's the flyer Canadian police are handing out:

Flyer.jpg
Flyer.jpg (213.79 KiB) Viewed 651 times

bob

Post by bob »

National Post: My Pillow's Mike Lindell barred from entering Canada to support convoy protestors:
Lindell, as well as a truck full of 10,000 pillows destined for protesters, were denied entry into Canada Tuesday evening

My Pillow CEO and staunch Donald Trump supporter Mike Lindell, as well as a truck full of “10,000 pillows,” were denied entry into Canada Tuesday evening while trying to join Ottawa Freedom Convoy protesters, National Post has learned.

According to the senior government source, Lindell was turned back because he was not fully vaccinated and did not have a negative PCR test in hand.

The source said that truck was also denied entry into Canada because the U.S. trucker did not have a valid pre-arrival PCR test.
:brickwallsmall:

In theory, Queen Liz could dissolve the Canadian government. Very much doubt that will happen.
Image ImageImage
Sam the Centipede

Post by Sam the Centipede »

bob wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:21 pm In theory, Queen Liz could dissolve the Canadian government. Very much doubt that will happen.
I think it would be the Governor General (Liz's representative) who invoked the dissolution. I think that happened in Australia a few decades ago and there was a big fuss. I'm too lazy to look it up, but maybe some drongo from Straya will remember the circs.
dan1100

Post by dan1100 »

The latest warning to the #FluTruxKlan

Return to “Current Politics”