#AZAudit Maricopa & Other Arizona County Election Audits - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Pulitzer / Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Gregg

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by Gregg »

I don't think he realizes that that fine ain't going away and eventually they'll kick him and the tribe out on the street.

ETA: Drat. Florida and their made for Republican homestead loophole. Not gonna be homeless. I has a sad. Also, I thought for some reason this was a Federal Judge. Not sure if it matters but as a layman I'd be a lot less a'scared of a county judge from a county and state I don't live in.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Re: #AZAudit Maricopa Arizona Election Audit - #CyberNinjas / Jovan Hutton Pulitzer / Karen Fann / Birther Ken Bennett

Post by raison de arizona »

Representative Finchem Introduces Resolution to Set Aside & Decertify Three 2020 County Elections

STATE CAPITOL, PHOENIX – State Representative Mark Finchem has introduced HCR 2033, a concurrent resolution calling for the elections of Maricopa, Pima and Yuma Counties to be set aside based on clear and convincing evidence that the elections in those counties were irredeemably compromised.
:snippity:
https://www.azleg.gov/press/house/55LEG ... CR2033.pdf
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
tek

Post by tek »

beaver_voter_fraud.jpg
beaver_voter_fraud.jpg (41.15 KiB) Viewed 1897 times
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Fox News host Brian Kilmeade hits Trump on Arizona election claim: 'That's an outright lie'
BY MONIQUE BEALS - 02/07/22 10:27 PM EST 2,589

Fox News host Brian Kilmeade criticized former President Trump on his radio show on Fox Nation on Monday for Trump's past remarks regarding false election claims about winning the state of Arizona, which Kilmeade called “an outright lie.” “Right now, nobody cares about 2020,” Kilmeade told a caller named Logan, who said he was a Trump supporter who found it "cringeworthy" that the former president continued to voice his objection to the results of the 2020 presidential election, which Trump has repeatedly and falsely claimed was rigged against him. The caller said he was concerned that staying focused on 2020 would hinder Trump's chances should he choose to run in 2024.

Referring to remarks Trump made recently at a rally in Arizona, a state he has falsely said he won despite President Biden's victory there, Kilmeade said he spoke to two of Trump's friends who told him, "That was the worst speech you ever gave. Because nobody cares about your topics." "There is so much to talk about that matters to you and I, Logan, right now about what’s happening in the Ukraine, how China is just forgetting about phase one, how they’re beginning to militarize everything around them, about to take Taiwan back," Kilmeade said. "That’s what people wanna talk about. It’s not hard stuff."

Kilmeade reiterated a notion from some Republicans who have encouraged Trump to focus on what they see were his successes instead of focusing on the 2020 election results. “Nobody cares about 2020. Nobody. And everything that he said and the challenges that he made should have been done before the election. And they did a recount in Arizona, and the recount showed no difference almost, and he came out and said it showed that they won Arizona. That’s an outright lie, and please stop wasting our time with that, because he’s capable of doing so much more,” Kilmeade said.
https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5932 ... m-thats-an
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

So they know he's a lying, spoiled little brat who wants to burn everything down, yet they want to vote for him again.

Seems legit.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
raison de arizona

Let's just pull things out of thin air. Alternative facts, we got 'em! And the rubes eat it up.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Wait, 740,000? That's more than a third of them.

Who da phuck taught these knutsacs math?

raison de arizona

My empty wallet weeps! :crying:
BREAKING: AZ Taxpayers Pay More Than $550K To Senate's Attorneys During Ongoing Election "Audit"; Not Done Yet
UPDATE, 3:50pm: The State Senate had generally budgeted only $397,000/yr for outside legal services before the past fiscal year. They bumped that up to $704,900, a 77% increase. They may even have gone over that amount - although they may have used some maneuvers to avoid an overage.

We reported earlier this week on the rare trifecta achieved by State Senate President Karen Fann - having the same legal case simultaneously active in the Superior Court, the Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court. The legal bills for the recent ping-ponging appeals and depositions are not yet known.

However, Arizona taxpayers coughed up more than $550,000 last year to pay for the State Senate's legal bills related to their subpoenas, the election "audit", and the ongoing failure to respond to public records requests. More than $505,000 of that went to the two-person law firm made up of Kory Langhofer and Tom Basile.

Statecraft - which also received more than $56,000 from the Republican National Committee in 2021 - accepted payments from the state irregularly throughout the year, but received a whopping check for $259,946.49 on November 30.
https://arizonaslaw.blogspot.com/2022/0 ... -than.html
tek

Post by tek »

AZ seems to have a thing for paying bills run up by elected assholes..
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Every penny above the $150,000 they voted to authorize the thing to begin with should come out of somebody's ass.

Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Gregg wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:54 pm I don't think he realizes that that fine ain't going away and eventually they'll kick him and the tribe out on the street.

ETA: Drat. Florida and their made for Republican homestead loophole. Not gonna be homeless. I has a sad. Also, I thought for some reason this was a Federal Judge. Not sure if it matters but as a layman I'd be a lot less a'scared of a county judge from a county and state I don't live in.
Homestead loophole?
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:40 pm My empty wallet weeps! :crying:
BREAKING: AZ Taxpayers Pay More Than $550K To Senate's Attorneys During Ongoing Election "Audit"; Not Done Yet
UPDATE, 3:50pm: The State Senate had generally budgeted only $397,000/yr for outside legal services before the past fiscal year. They bumped that up to $704,900, a 77% increase. They may even have gone over that amount - although they may have used some maneuvers to avoid an overage.

We reported earlier this week on the rare trifecta achieved by State Senate President Karen Fann - having the same legal case simultaneously active in the Superior Court, the Court of Appeals and the Supreme Court. The legal bills for the recent ping-ponging appeals and depositions are not yet known.

However, Arizona taxpayers coughed up more than $550,000 last year to pay for the State Senate's legal bills related to their subpoenas, the election "audit", and the ongoing failure to respond to public records requests. More than $505,000 of that went to the two-person law firm made up of Kory Langhofer and Tom Basile.

Statecraft - which also received more than $56,000 from the Republican National Committee in 2021 - accepted payments from the state irregularly throughout the year, but received a whopping check for $259,946.49 on November 30.
Yabut ...

Is a lawsuit frivolous when you lose it?
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

raison de arizona wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:40 pm My empty wallet weeps! :crying:
UPDATE, 3:50pm: The State Senate had generally budgeted only $397,000/yr for outside legal services before the past fiscal year.
All those fiscally conservative Republicans heaped together in one county ;)
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

tek wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:43 pm AZ seems to have a thing for paying bills run up by elected assholes..
It's almost as if they enjoy getting financially screwed by their elected officials. In spite of all the open reporting. I don't even live in AZ and I know how much the AZ taxpayers are being screwed by their own elected officials. And yet they continue to keep electing those same ones over and over again. Kind of like Stockholm syndrome or something.
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

RVInit wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:26 pm

It's almost as if they enjoy getting financially screwed by their elected officials. In spite of all the open reporting. I don't even live in AZ and I know how much the AZ taxpayers are being screwed by their own elected officials. And yet they continue to keep electing those same ones over and over again. Kind of like Stockholm syndrome or something.
Power, it's about power. Because they believe when their fascist theocratic utopia comes to pass all taxes will forever disappear because jesus will provide all the cash...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
dan1100

Post by dan1100 »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 8:33 pm
Gregg wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 11:54 pm I don't think he realizes that that fine ain't going away and eventually they'll kick him and the tribe out on the street.

Homestead loophole?
In Florida (and Texas) they have a state law "homestead exemption" that [oversimplified] says you get to keep your house if you file bankruptcy, no matter how much it is worth.
much ado

Post by much ado »

Well, there is this from Justicia.com:
Generally, you will have to show extraordinary circumstances to get these debts discharged, and they are generally non-dischargeable:

Debts that you left off your bankruptcy petition, unless the creditor actually knew of your filing;
Many types of taxes;
Child support or alimony;
Fines or penalties owed to government agencies;
Student loans;
Personal injury debts arising out of a drunk driving accident;
Debts arising out of tax-advantaged retirement plans;
Condo or cooperative housing fee debts;
Attorneys’ fees for child custody or support; and
Criminal restitution and other court fines or penalties.
So, declaring bankruptcy wouldn't get him off the hook anyway.

https://www.justia.com/bankruptcy/colle ... able-debt/
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

RVInit wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 10:26 pm
tek wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:43 pm AZ seems to have a thing for paying bills run up by elected assholes..
To be fair, they're just trying to make up for what Sheriff Joe used to cost them on the regular.

Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

dan1100 wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:06 pm

Homestead loophole?
In Florida (and Texas) they have a state law "homestead exemption" that [oversimplified] says you get to keep your house if you file bankruptcy, no matter how much it is worth.
Oh, those! We have that in Kansas, too, at least the last time I checked...
dan1100

Post by dan1100 »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 8:41 am
dan1100 wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 11:06 pm

Homestead loophole?
Oh, those! We have that in Kansas, too, at least the last time I checked...
edit: You are right. Kansas seems to have one too.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

The taxes on that baby are going to be up there. If he ends up having to sell the house, can the bankruptcy court come in afterwards to claim that to pay his bankruptcy debts?
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
much ado

Post by much ado »

Slim Cognito wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:00 am The taxes on that baby are going to be up there. If he ends up having to sell the house, can the bankruptcy court come in afterwards to claim that to pay his bankruptcy debts?
The whole point of bankruptcy is to discharge most debts so that they do not have to be paid. The creditors lose. So bankruptcy courts do not claim assets to pay debts that no longer exist. Some debts, like student loans and court fines cannot be discharged (see my post above) and will still need to be repaid even after a successful bankruptcy proceeding. He cannot get out of the fines by declaring bankruptcy.

IAALs, please tell me if I am wrong here.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

He won't get out of them, he just won't pay them.

The Wolf of Wall Street guy was ordered to may millions of dollars to people in restitution as well as fines to the government. I think I saw a while back that in total he's paid less than $10,000 of it.

raison de arizona

$1.3M
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Isn't there a hearing today?

I think the State Senate's appeal.

Return to “"Forensic Audits" of State Elections 2020”