trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
Phoenix520
Verified:

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by Phoenix520 »

Nunes has shown his business stellar business acumen by leaping aboard a sinking ship. 👍🏻
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

His entire life's business model has been a combination of don't pay suppliers, sell your own equity before walking away from the train wreck and lying about how successful he is to attract new suckers.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Phoenix520 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:49 pm Nunes has shown his business stellar business acumen by leaping aboard a sinking ship. 👍🏻
I can only hope he took his payment in stock.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
much ado

Post by much ado »

Gregg wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:51 pm
Phoenix520 wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 5:49 pm Nunes has shown his business stellar business acumen by leaping aboard a sinking ship. 👍🏻
I can only hope he took his payment in stock.
Well, he's probably dumb enough to have done that.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Back to the stolen archives, I can't help but wonder how trump's lawyers managed to get trump to let the Archive officials in the door to get da goods.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 7:17 pm Back to the stolen archives, I can't help but wonder how trump's lawyers managed to get trump to let the Archive officials in the door to get da goods.
Probably did it while he was giving one of his wedding crashing pity me speeches or while he was shitting out the Adderall
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
poplove
Verified: ✅💚💙💜☮️💐🌈⚽️✅

Post by poplove »

Mueller, She Wrote
@MuellerSheWrote
Police cars revolving lightPolice cars revolving lightBREAKINGPolice cars revolving lightPolice cars revolving light: the NARA discussions with DoJ happened because the Archives found what it believes to be CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS in the 15 boxes retrieved from Mar-a-Lago. IG is investigating.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

But her emails!!
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Also too, how did his lawyers keep him from bbq'ing it all to ash?

ImageImageImage x4
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:54 pm Also too, how did his lawyers keep him from bbq'ing it all to ash?
Probably told him that the documents would prove his innocence (or told him things that he would erroneously interpret to mean that).
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Kendra wrote: Wed Feb 09, 2022 9:05 pmBut her emails!!
:lol:
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

But... since he is still PRESIDENT... surely he can keep whatever he wants? :shrug:

He particularly liked playing with the nuclear football... sharing it with the employees of his dictator loves...
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Archives Found Possible Classified Material in Boxes Returned by Trump
The National Archives consulted with the Justice Department about the discovery after the former president sent back documents that he had improperly taken from the White House when he left office.

By Reid J. Epstein and Michael S. Schmidt
Feb. 9, 2022

The National Archives and Records Administration discovered what it believed was classified information in documents Donald J. Trump had taken with him from the White House as he left office, according to a person briefed on the matter.

The discovery, which occurred after Mr. Trump returned 15 boxes of documents to the government last month, prompted the National Archives to reach out to the Justice Department for guidance, the person said. The department told the National Archives to have its inspector general examine the matter, the person said.

It is unclear what the inspector general has done since then, in particular, whether the inspector general has referred the matter to the Justice Department.

An inspector general is required to alert the Justice Department to the discovery of any classified materials that were found outside authorized government channels.

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/09/us/p ... erial.html
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

White House residential staff reportedly found wads of printed paper clogging Trump's toilet
New York Times reporter Maggie Haberman unveiled the name and title of her book on former President Donald Trump on Thursday, and Axios, which says Haberman's Confidence Man will be "the book Trump fears most," got a sneak peak at some of her discoveries. Trump, for instance, reportedly has told people he has kept in contact with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un since leaving office. But the most eye-catching scoop involves clogged toilets.

Whiile Trump was in office, White House residence staff would occasionally discover wads of printed paper clogging a toilet and believed Trump had tried to flush it down, Axios reports, citing Haberman's book. Trump was, at times, fixated on toilets that wouldn't flush, as The Washington Post's Philip Bump noted.

Axios calls Trump's reputed toilet-clogging "a vivid new dimension to his lapses in preserving government documents," a polite nod to the 15 boxes of papers the National Archives had to retrieve from Mar-a-Lago last month to put Trump in compliance with the Presidential Records Act, his possible mishandling of classified documents, and his habit of ripping up papers after reading them, among other long-reported compliance issues.

Top White House officials were so "deeply concerned" about Trump's handling of sensitive national security material that one of this chiefs of staff, John Kelly, "tried to stop classified documents from being taken out of the Oval Office and brought up to the residence because he was concerned about what Mr. Trump may do with them and how that may jeopardize national security," the Times reported Wednesday.

Former Trump aide Omarosa Manigault Newman wrote in her 2018 Trump White House book, Unhinged, that she saw Trump "put a note in his mouth" in the Oval Office "appeared to be chewing and swallowing the paper," a shocking action for a famous "germaphobe."

You can read more about Haberman's reporting at Axios. Confidence Man: The Making of Donald Trump and the Breaking of America comes out Oct. 4.
https://theweek.com/donald-trump/101000 ... r-clogging

:brickwallsmall:
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

:brickwallsmall: <--- yeah this

Though I would make a gut feeling guess that the WH does not drain its sewage directly into the public D.C. sewage system buy filters it first on premises for exactly this reason that confidential material does not suddenly float in the Potomac. Of course the former idj0t-in-chief would try to hide his wrong doings :(
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Love the sub (or is it supra) title from the 'zine: Toilet Papers.

ImageImageImage x4
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:lol:

The folks on CNN's New Day this morning were trying to hash out a name for this new scandal. ToiletGate? I forget what the other suggestions that were tossed out.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

FlushGate
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

The dropping the kids off at the pool affair
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

I was listening to Kilmeade on the radio this morning (I think it was Kilmeade, sounded like him,) he was trying to excuse the whole document-gate as Trump "just trying to hold on to mementos from the WH, no big deal." :brickwallsmall:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

p0rtia wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:09 amFlushGate
Macerator Blues.
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Other nations give gifts to the current president. They belong to the United States government. I guess presidents can buy those from the government if they want to keep them. How much do you want to bet that Trump has a boatload of presidential gifts that he just took?
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:04 pm Other nations give gifts to the current president. They belong to the United States government. I guess presidents can buy those from the government if they want to keep them. How much do you want to bet that Trump has a boatload of presidential gifts that he just took?
As I recall, the Clintons took a bunch of stuff they ultimately had to return. FWIW.
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
RTH10260

Post by RTH10260 »

MN-Skeptic wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 12:04 pm Other nations give gifts to the current president. They belong to the United States government. I guess presidents can buy those from the government if they want to keep them. How much do you want to bet that Trump has a boatload of presidential gifts that he just took?
Gifts are usually exchanged at official state visits.The former guy did not make many friends with his style of government. Few if any (yes 1 - Ssshinaa) happened.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

raison de arizona wrote: Thu Feb 10, 2022 11:55 am I was listening to Kilmeade on the radio this morning (I think it was Kilmeade, sounded like him,) he was trying to excuse the whole document-gate as Trump "just trying to hold on to mementos from the WH, no big deal." :brickwallsmall:
Yeah, he totally strikes me as a sentimental kinda guy. :roll: Shoving them down his mouth and his toilet.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”