EX-Fox, Ex-MSNBC, Ex-CNN Host Tucker Carlson - Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson - 5/16/69 Taurus Rooster/Cock

AndyinPA
Verified:

Re: Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson

Post by AndyinPA »

Except Tucker has shifty eyes.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
johnpcapitalist
Verified: ✅ Totally legit!

Post by johnpcapitalist »

I think Tucker more resembles this guy:
42969-blazing-saddles-1974.jpg
42969-blazing-saddles-1974.jpg (31.1 KiB) Viewed 1416 times
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

:crazy:
Tucker:In Hungary, the government is a nationalist government, not hostile to other governments but for its own people… Orban..is about as radical as a conservative Democrat from 1992.. It’s hardly a right-wing country.. The press in Hungary is far more balanced than it is here
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

He's living in la-la land.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Nazi finds nothing wrong with Nazi
tek

Post by tek »

Apparently his handlers now have a direct link to his teleprompter..
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

FB_IMG_1643480425560.jpg
FB_IMG_1643480425560.jpg (43.43 KiB) Viewed 1327 times
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
raison de arizona

Dafuq...?
Surprise! Tucker Carlson Draws the Most Democratic Viewers in Key Demo, Even Topping Rachel Maddow
Nielsen Fusion data for October shows the Fox News host’s audience isn’t entirely conservative

There is an entire cottage industry within media dedicated to disseminating Tucker Carlson’s nightly Fox News musings to presumably liberal audiences who may not be tuning in to hear what the leading conservative voice is telling his large following. But recent data from Nielsen MRI Fusion suggests those nightly dispatches may not be necessary: In October, the most recent month for which data is available, Carlson’s 9 p.m. ET program was the top cable news show among Democrats in the advertiser-coveted age range of 25-54.

The Nielsen MRI Fusion numbers reveal that in October, Fox News unsurprisingly got the majority of the audience of self-proclaimed Republicans, with 69% of them overall tuning into total-day programming and 73% of them in the demo tuning into primetime programming. CNN and MSNBC split the remaining conservatives with totals in the low double-digit percentages. Fox News also commanded the largest number of independents in the key news demo during primetime and total-day hours: 55% of those 25-54 watched the network in primetime, compared to CNN’s 23% and MSNBC’s 22%. During total-day hours, 58% of independents in the demo watch Fox News, 18% chose MSNBC and 25% selected CNN.

More surprising are the stats about Carlson and Fox News’ pull with self-proclaimed Democrats. Of those demo-aged viewers surveyed who identified as Democrats, 39% chose Fox News, 31% chose MSNBC and 30% chose CNN for programming from 8 p.m. ET to 11 p.m. ET. In total-day viewership, Fox News grabbed 42% of Democrats aged 25-54, CNN nabbed 33% and MSNBC got 25%.

Carlson was top among Democrats in the demo across all of cable news that month and ranked third place among Dems in total viewership, too. Of the top four programs among Democrats in total viewers, Fox News had three: “The Five,” “Tucker Carlson Tonight” and “Hannity.” The top spot in total viewers went to MSNBC’s “The Rachel Maddow Show.”
:snippity:
https://www.thewrap.com/tucker-carlson- ... -fox-news/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I feel fairly certain that the Democrats who watch Tucker Carlson are doing it for the horror factor.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:30 pm I feel fairly certain that the Democrats who watch Tucker Carlson are doing it for the horror factor.
The same reason so many Democrats followed Trump's Twitter account.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

The entertainment factor?

OK. a hundred years ago I listened to Rush Limbaugh for a week, while I was driving around for our flower shop, after bin Laden was killed. It turned out, Obama had done a really, really bad thing. It felt like poor Rush struggled a bit to formulate reasons why it was such a bad thing, but he knew for certain it was a terrible, terrible mistake crime by our 44th President.

Anyway, it wasn't very entertaining. I decided to turn off the radio in the car and listen to my own head, which is more entertaining for me, to be honest. I can see listening to Tucker once or twice, for the entertainment factor. But it would be painful to watch that evil asshole, night after night. I couldn't do it. I can't understand Democrats who watch him, and if they do they'd best be careful or they'll start thinking like he says he does.
You are what you eat.
Last night I was a chicken quesadilla.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

:shrug:

northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Foggy wrote: Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:52 pm The entertainment factor?

OK. a hundred years ago I listened to Rush Limbaugh for a week, while I was driving around for our flower shop,
Way back in the mid-90s ish or so, I would sometimes listen to Limbaugh in my car. Not sure why but probably entertainment or I needed somebody to make me mad at him. The only things I actually agreed with him is that his name was Rush (gave him the benefit of the doubt on that one) and David Duke was dangerous to the party (though eventually, he supported folks who were even more dangerous to the party).
101010 :towel:
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

northland10 wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:25 am

OK. a hundred years ago I listened to Rush Limbaugh for a week, while I was driving around for our flower shop,
Way back in the mid-90s ish or so, I would sometimes listen to Limbaugh in my car. Not sure why but probably entertainment or I needed somebody to make me mad at him.
I don't know how anyone could listen to El' Rushbo for 3 hours a day ... half the time was pauses/silence because he he had nothing to say -- trying to fill the time and collecting his $30+ mil per year.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

I think everyone listened to Rush at some point. I stopped listening after Clinton was elected.

Prior to that I thought he was informative, and offered a perspective not available elsewhere. He didn't seem like a crackpot as was often the case with so many AM radio politalkers of the late 80's going into the 90's. He didn't try to connect the dots to show us how the Bilderbergers were controlling everything. And he didn't have the polysyllabic vocabulary of a history professor. He was home spun and approachable.

But, after Clinton became president, Rush's show deteriorated into a Clinton Bad non-stop skree. The Clintons couldn't order take out without Rush turning it into a conspiracy. He became boring and predictable. My radio found a new button, and he wasn't on it anymore.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Everytime someone lands on the Fox Network through their cable service or their internet provider, they increment the number of eyeballs which Fox can then leverage into ad revenue. Every click sends them money. So, everyone watching Tucker or Hannity so they can be The First to revel in in their foibles is just making both men richer. It's a Fool's Task. This ain't rocket surgery.
tek

Post by tek »

bill_g wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:53 am Everytime someone lands on the Fox Network through their cable service or their internet provider, they increment the number of eyeballs which Fox can then leverage into ad revenue. Every click sends them money. So, everyone watching Tucker or Hannity so they can be The First to revel in in their foibles is just making both men richer. It's a Fool's Task. This ain't rocket surgery.
That's what Sirius is for :batting:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

bill_g wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:46 am I think everyone listened to Rush at some point.
I didn't, at least not deliberately. A guy in a cubicle close to mine used to have him on his radio, and I would sometimes hear a little bit of it, but I never listened. I usually decided it was time for a coffee break.
raison de arizona

noblepa wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:56 am
bill_g wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:46 am I think everyone listened to Rush at some point.
I didn't, at least not deliberately. A guy in a cubicle close to mine used to have him on his radio, and I would sometimes hear a little bit of it, but I never listened. I usually decided it was time for a coffee break.
I did, but it was the early 90s and I was in my late teens. Even then, though, I felt like he was doing himself a disservice tying half his brain behind his back because some of the things he said were :crazy:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I'm from Missouri (Limbaugh's home state) and the scuttlebutt was that, at least originally, RL was a decent guy who was putting on a show for the wackjobs because that's where the $$ was. He knew he was full of shit, but he sold his soul for the gold.

ImageImageImage x4
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

Off Topic
neonzx wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:33 am
northland10 wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 8:25 am

Way back in the mid-90s ish or so, I would sometimes listen to Limbaugh in my car. Not sure why but probably entertainment or I needed somebody to make me mad at him.
I don't know how anyone could listen to El' Rushbo for 3 hours a day ... half the time was pauses/silence because he he had nothing to say -- trying to fill the time and collecting his $30+ mil per year.
My roommate from 30 years ago was a huge Dittohead back in those days. Now, 30 years later, he smacks me virtually for letting him be that -- "You should have held an intervention!" :biggrin:
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

Oh, and that whiny ass Mark Levin needs to join Rush next. :boxing: Worst radio voice evar!
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

As someone who actually spoke personally with RL a couple of times and on a number of occasions with his brother David (the "Lesser Limbaugh"), IMHO they were, and the Lesser Limbaugh still is, hypocritical lying pontificating sacks of shit. Having said that, RL was actually a racist, bigoted, homophobic misogynistic asshole. I arrived at this after spending 9 months in the early 2000/s negotiating and working on Rl's contract extension with Premiere Radio/Clear Channel. His hatred wasn't an act. May he reside in Hell with Lucifer shoving a large un-ripe pineapple up his ass daily.
//
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

works for me.

ImageImageImage x4
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

woodworker wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 4:39 pm As someone who actually spoke personally with RL a couple of times and on a number of occasions with his brother David (the "Lesser Limbaugh"), IMHO they were, and the Lesser Limbaugh still is, hypocritical lying pontificating sacks of shit. Having said that, RL was actually a racist, bigoted, homophobic misogynistic asshole. I arrived at this after spending 9 months in the early 2000/s negotiating and working on Rl's contract extension with Premiere Radio/Clear Channel. His hatred wasn't an act. May he reside in Hell with Lucifer shoving a large un-ripe pineapple up his ass daily.
//
:like:

Return to “U.S. Culture and Media”