Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

These people suck. They are bad people.
notorial dissent

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

Post by notorial dissent »

Sure, let's throw out all the money and investment that the studios bring into the state. Maybe they should also chase out Coke while they are at it.
Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

Wow the derp is strong in this one.
keith
Occupation: Retired Computer Systems Analyst Project Manager Super Coder
Verified: ✅lunatic

Post by keith »

Just checking... are "those people" the one's I think they are?
Be assured that a walk through the ocean of most souls Would scarcely get your feet wet
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

Fun Fact: Ozark is filmed almost entirely, or maybe entirely, in Georgia. I'm sure EmptyGee believes everyone associated with movie making and tv shows are liberal. She thinks every company that supplies anything to movie and tv sets, like caterers, are also liberal, I guess. Now way that local people who are hired to supply goods and services to movie making could possibly be anything other than liberal, Jewish, or Black. She lives up to her nickname EmptyGee, you gotta give her that.
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

RVInit wrote: Sat Jan 29, 2022 7:23 pm Fun Fact: Ozark is filmed almost entirely, or maybe entirely, in Georgia. I'm sure EmptyGee believes everyone associated with movie making and tv shows are liberal. She thinks every company that supplies anything to movie and tv sets, like caterers, are also liberal, I guess. Now way that local people who are hired to supply goods and services to movie making could possibly be anything other than liberal, Jewish, or Black. She lives up to her nickname EmptyGee, you gotta give her that.
And the crowd cheered her comments.

As I've posted before, Tinfoil-Greed isn't a shrewed political operative who has her finger on the pulse of her constituents, rather she has her finger on the pulse of her constituents because she thinks just like them. Economical slit your throat to own the libs... :bored:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
RVInit

Post by RVInit »

:yeahthat: So true.
“A know-it-all is a person who knows everything except for how annoying he is.”

— Demetri Martin
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

So just take that ten years and millions of dollars Georgia has spent building a sizable studio and production industry and just waste it, and piss away the maybe 20,000 jobs it directly and indirectly creates. Good, high paying, almost all union jobs.

Aside from the studios, quite a bit of post production is done in Georgia for projects filmed elsewhere because Georgia put forth an effort into making it cheaper to say, edit a film there than in Hollywood.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
tek

Post by tek »

Marjorie Taylor Greene wants to kick the $9.5B Hollywood movie industry out of Georgia
dooo eeeet :lol:
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

Gosh, she's going to introduce a bill in the House of Representatives, amirite?

I mean, she isn't just slobbering for the masses, right? She's a United States congresscritter now, I'm sure she's going to do this professionally.

:bag:
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

Once again she proves she doesn't have the good sense God gave little green peaches.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

She is in Mason today, just 2 miles from the very perimeter of the Well Armed Bunker Complex, where I think her and JD Vance are demonstrating how to fellatio a spray tanned geriatic Florida golf cheat, by proxie, using Tucker Carlson to swallow.

I can smell it from here.
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

Now there's a mental image that got seared into mah brainbone! :eek:
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

That's punishment for my mistaking Lt. Biscuit was a boy, not a highly trained and experienced Amazon female warrior! :crying:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

mtg has thoughts on Black Supreme Court Justices in general and Lindsey Graham in particular.

What's up with the sideways waist height electric outlet?
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Didn't watch / not giving her clicks. But the outlet was probably intended for a bureau, desk, or entertainment center.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

I've seen similar in hotels.
Hic sunt dracones
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

My parents’ old Craftsman home had sideways plugs in the middle of the wall in some rooms and, in the living room, floor outlets in the middle of the room for lamps.
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Phoenix520 wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 11:20 am My parents’ old Craftsman home had sideways plugs in the middle of the wall in some rooms and, in the living room, floor outlets in the middle of the room for lamps.
The old American Foursquare I live in apparently hated outlets and thought one, or maybe 2 per room were the most anybody would ever need. At least whoever converted the place from a single-family to a two-flat (many decades ago) saw fit to expand the electrical in the bedroom that was turned into a kitchen. Still, they are inconveniently not enough, or at least, not enough in the right spot.
101010 :towel:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Here's Marj's R challenger, campaign ad on Twitter. She's a "no-nonsense conservative".

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Not a hope.

Running the same policies as Greene while talking like Greene light will get you nowhere. People who want Greene policies will stick with the hard stuff. And she spent most of that talking about Biden and name dropping Pelosi (I admit I only watched 2/3rds of it)

She would have gone better with a 20 second ad saying "Greene is an idiot who got herself thrown off every committee inside a month. If you want a conservative in congress, lets try someone who actually knows how to get some work done rather than warming a chair in a TV studio. That's me. Thank you"
Hic sunt dracones
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

She's such a contender, she posted this in November, and we're just hearing about her now. In ordinary times, she might be a good alternative.

That said, while MTG is a firebrand idiot, she is powerless, and we should probably let her keep her position as dangerous as that may sound. She will still be hamstrung ... if the Dems keep the House. Let the Republicans keep this seat, and focus on the bigger picture of retaining control of the House, and thus keep MTG a finger wagging bench warmer.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

bill_g wrote: Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:02 am She's such a contender, she posted this in November, and we're just hearing about her now. In ordinary times, she might be a good alternative.

That said, while MTG is a firebrand idiot, she is powerless, and we should probably let her keep her position as dangerous as that may sound. She will still be hamstrung ... if the Dems keep the House. Let the Republicans keep this seat, and focus on the bigger picture of retaining control of the House, and thus keep MTG a finger wagging bench warmer.
Being an ineffective legislator does not seem to be a political liability.

From 1993 to 2013, Dennis Kucinich, the former mayor of Cleveland and sometime presidential candidate, was my congressman. At some point, he was voted the least effective member, by a group of congressional staffers. I don't think that he was ever the principal sponsor of any bill that actually passed. He signed on as cosponsor of a few bills.

The only notoriety he ever really got was when he filed articles of impeachment against George Bush (43). Of course, that went nowhere. Of course, emptygee has introduce articles of impeachment against President Biden.

But he kept being re-elected. The only reason he left congress was that Ohio lost a seat after the 2010 census and his district was completely redrawn and he chose not to run in the primary against fellow democrat Marcy Kaptur.
New Turtle

Post by New Turtle »

It's an open primary, but she has 3 or 4 other challengers and won't lose unless crossover democrats and sane republicans go for the same candidate.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

I support her re-election.

Last person I want in that seat is a sane, effective conservative Republican. Leave the clown where she is, she isn't implementing bad policy.
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

I dunno if anyone caught it, but mtg went on Alex Jones Infowars last week and they discussed her running for president if Trump doesn't run :lol:
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”