Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

We have ALL your misinformation, plus some TRUE FACTS and SCIENCE.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Re: Spreadnecks: COVIDIOTS, Anti-Maskers, Anti-Vaxxers, Etc.

Post by bill_g »

Phoenix520 wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 10:55 am Anthrax??? :rotflmao: :rotflmao:
Indeed, but it ain't tha covid.

Still can't fix it with ivermectin either.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

bill_g wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:33 am

But injected bleach will. 8-)
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

neonzx wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:36 am
bill_g wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:33 am

But injected bleach will. 8-)
Bleach can fix anything.
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

They are, howsumever, infected with terminal willful ignorance and stupidity.

For completeness,
(Anthrax) Symptoms
Symptoms vary depending on the route of entry of bacterial spores. There are 4 common routes, they are:

Cutaneous anthrax: Infection where bacteria enters the body through a cut or sore on skin

Raised, itchy bump which develops into a painless sore with a black center
Swollen lymph nodes
Fever
Gastrointestinal anthrax: Infection which results due to consumption of undercooked meat of an infected animal. Followed by symptoms of:

Nausea
Vomiting
Abdominal pain
Headache
Loss of appetite
Fever
Severe, bloody diarrhea in the later stages of the disease
Swollen neck
Inhalation (pulmonary) anthrax: Infection develops when the patient breathes in anthrax spores. Followed by symptoms of:

sore throat, mild Fever, fatigue and muscle aches
Chest discomfort
Shortness of breath
Nausea
Coughing up blood
Painful swallowing
Injection anthrax: This is a recently identified route of anthrax infection and has been reported only in Europe. Infection develops through injecting illegal drugs. Followed by symptoms of:

Redness at the area of injection
Multiple organ failure
Meningitis
(Anthrax Mortality Rates) The mortality rates from anthrax vary, depending on exposure, and are approximately 20% for cutaneous anthrax without antibiotics and 25 - 75% for gastrointestinal anthrax; inhalation anthrax has a fatality rate that is 80% or higher.
The above is why the gov't is taking checking incoming mail so seriously these days.
Lani

Post by Lani »

Lani wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 4:48 am Anti-Vax Podcaster Reportedly On Ventilator For COVID After Attending Right-Wing Rally
Doug Kuzma posed with supplies of the dewormer medicine Ivermectin, which the FDA and CDC have warned against using to treat COVID-19.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/doug-kuz ... mg00000004
Kuzma is getting the sorryantivaxxer treatment.

Doug Kuzma, 61, Newport News, VA, Right wing podcaster, in ICU with COVID.
https://www.sorryantivaxxer.com/post/do ... with-covid
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

raison de arizona wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:14 am Trouble in paradise? :lol:
The good news here is that she now hates Trump. If more of his base turns on him because he's now touting vaccines, so much the better, eh?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Her use of lip injections, false nails, fake eyelashes should also be questioned for someone so against putting something foreign inside her.
Hic sunt dracones
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

The Trump die-hards seem to be dying harder…of COVID-19.
LM K
Occupation: Professor Shrinky Lady, brainwashing young adults daily!

Post by LM K »

Was he vaxed? ... Nope!

A COVID-Denying Kickboxing World Champion Just Died From COVID
A three-time world champion kickboxer died at his home in Belgium from complications caused by COVID-19 weeks after discharging himself from the hospital.

Fred Sinistra, 40, was unvaccinated and would not even use the term COVID-19
, his coach Osman Yigin told Belgian outlet SudInfo. Instead, he dismissed COVID-19 as “a little virus” and railed against government restrictions.

But after the kickboxer contracted COVID-19, Yigin said he told Sinistra that if he did not admit himself to hospital, he would no longer train the former world champion.

Sinistra did go to the hospital, and posted several pictures of himself on Facebook and Instagram inside an intensive care ward in Liège.

But in a video posted on Facebook on Nov. 24, Sinistra is clearly struggling to catch his breath as he railed against the pandemic, dismissed COVID-19, and claimed that a “little virus” was not going to stop him.

“I have no time to waste with lazy people,” Sinistra wrote in an accompanying caption.

On November 26, Sinistra said he was “disgusted” that a planned fight on December 4 had been canceled.

“A warrior never abdicates, I will come back even stronger,” Sinistra wrote.

Days later, he discharged himself from the hospital and returned home where he reportedly treated himself with oxygen.

On December 13, Sinistra replied to comments on his Facebook page, writing: “Thank you all for your support. I'm home recovering, as I should. I will come back a thousand times stronger.

Three days later Sinistra’s death was announced by his partner on his Facebook page.
:snippity:

On November 29, Sinistra posted a picture of himself in the intensive care ward, and told his followers: “I was born premature and I will continue to fight to the death like a man without ever giving up and dying without regrets.”
Sinistra's wife is claiming that Sinistra did not die from covid.
"The jungle is no place for a cellist."
From "Take the Money and Run"
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Hic sunt dracones
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Kriselda Gray wrote: Sun Dec 26, 2021 6:29 pm The good news here is that she now hates Trump. If more of his base turns on him because he's now touting vaccines, so much the better, eh?
I'm sorry if I'm offensive, but she looks like a slut -- what is up with those fingernails? I don't find her attractive in the least..
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

neonzx wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 3:52 am I'm sorry if I'm offensive, but she looks like a slut -- what is up with those fingernails? I don't find her attractive in the least..
The fact that she is using a filter in the image to smooth out her blemishes kinda makes her unattractive too.;
Hic sunt dracones
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

I don't find her attractive, either - I'm just glad that there's finally something that has MAGAts turning against Trump. Hopefully, it'll last and they won't find an excuse to start following him again.
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Hell no. The fight is on to replace him now.
Hic sunt dracones
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

In 2016 trump bragged he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and not lose supporters. And he was right.

In 2021 he tells them to get a free vaccine, one he takes credit for, to protect them from a deadly but treatable virus, and
003F8C67-3D43-4E6E-B69A-A83729FAABF3.jpeg
003F8C67-3D43-4E6E-B69A-A83729FAABF3.jpeg (41.36 KiB) Viewed 831 times
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

FHkPO9EWUAE5DpV.jpeg
FHkPO9EWUAE5DpV.jpeg (38.27 KiB) Viewed 778 times
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
filly

Post by filly »

I've been reading the sorryantivaxxer website. They do a good job of chronicling not only the deaths and ICU/ventilator status of anti-vaxxers but dive into their social media bullshit as well. What strikes me is the vitriol in the comments. Most posts have thousands of comments and the commenters there don't have any fucks left to give and are very angry at these people. I have anecdotal evidence in my own life that such is true for many people. The MSM never writes about that.
Phoenix520
Verified:

Post by Phoenix520 »

They’re starting to. There’s a wave building against anti-vaxxers, seems to me.
notorial dissent

Post by notorial dissent »

Scary just how right Darwin was. Are these tools contenders, nominees, or just footnotes? On the plus side it does seem to be thinning the stupid, ignorant, and socially dangerous out, on the negative side it still endangers the rest of us.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

notorial dissent wrote: Mon Dec 27, 2021 1:44 pm Scary just how right Darwin was. Are these tools contenders, nominees, or just footnotes? On the plus side it does seem to be thinning the stupid, ignorant, and socially dangerous out, on the negative side it still endangers the rest of us.
Many of them have large families. They’re not going anywhere unless their children wise up.
Lani

Post by Lani »

I find some of the hate from the commentators disturbing. And slamming the newly dead and their families on Facebook, many of whom probably tried unsuccessfully to convince their friend or family member to get vaccinated. (I'm fine with the posts that urge the friends & family to get vaccinated to spare the them and their loved ones from more pain and loss.)

But I share the anger of the posters for those antivaxers who caused that pain for their families and friends, orphaned their children, and continued the spread of the virus (and the mutations) throughout our communities.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

I've called it The Great Culling many times, and it appears to be true.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

I think it's disgusting that we are in this position with Covid because of a bunch of anti-vaxxers, all started by DFO. From the Washington Post to Crooks and Liars, most comments have no sympathy, and it's not hard to understand why. It's also because of these people that we can't have nice things, so I think it didn't take long for people to be fed up with it.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://news.yahoo.com/first-fought-mas ... 32247.html

The fight over masks, ETC.
Social scientists who study conflict say the only way to understand it — and to begin to get out of it — is to look at the powerful currents of human emotions that are the real drivers. They include the fear of not belonging, the sting of humiliation, a sense of threat — real or perceived — and the strong pull of group behavior.

Some of these feelings were already coursing through American society, triggered by rapid cultural, technological, demographic and economic change. Then came the pandemic, plunging Americans into uncertainty and loneliness, an emotion that scientists have found causes people to see danger where there is none.

Add to all of that leaders who stoke the conflict, and disagreements over the simplest things can become almost sectarian.

Eran Halperin, a social psychologist at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem in Israel who studies emotions in conflict, said that people in intractable fights often do not remember how they started but that they are perpetuated by a sense of group threat. One’s group — for example, American or Christian — is an extension of oneself, and people can become very defensive when it — or its status in a hierarchy — changes.
Not a very long article, originally in the New York Times.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle

Return to “COVID-19 and its several variants”