January 6 Select Committee

Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: January 6 Commission

Post by Luke »

Akbar! via Zach --
Jan. 6 “Stop the Steal” organizer Ali Alexander, who recently took part in an eight-hour-long deposition, said on Tuesday afternoon that he believes former President Donald Trump will be subpoenaed by the House select committee investigating the Capitol riot. “They want a nexis, is what my lawyers call it, between the people who were violent, unjustified violent, or vandalism and then you and me and the activists,” Alexander told right-wing conspiracy theorist Alex Jones on his InfoWars program. “So then they can connect it to a Trump staffer and then Trump. Folks, Trump will be subpoenaed by this committee. Breaking news,” he continued. “Trump will entirely be subpoenaed by this committee.” Jones then chimed in to voice agreement, claiming that something Roger Stone told him supports the Trump subpoena theory. (Reached for comment by The Daily Beast Tuesday night, Alexander failed to comment on the matter.)
https://www.thedailybeast.com/deposed-j ... via=mobile

Here's Akbar & Alex on Banned.video. 84 minutes. 53K views, that's insane.
Ali Alexander Joins Infowars to Expose What is Happening in Jan 6th Committee Witch Hunt
52,911 views Dec 21, 2021
The Alex Jones Show
Ali Alexander of https://www.alialexander.org/ joins Infowars in-studio to expose what is happening in the Jan 6th hearings following his appearance before the committee.

https://banned.video/watch?id=61c258c89d8fd62e84629885

Akbar was on OANN 12/13.
Stop the Steal organizer says he is J6 committee target
One America News Network Published December 13, 2021 5,024 Views

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

If Sammy Davis Jr. was a Fascist...
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Bullseye Gregg. Expecting to see him someday singing "The Candyman" in a dive bar ala Roxie and Velma from CHICAGO.

Sharing this just with friends, it's the story of Phil Waldron whom we've covered here and in the AZ Audit topic. He is a key ringleader in the effort to overthrow the election and democracy; he worked on it for much of 2020.
Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

For your scorecard, key figures being examined:
Key Figures in the Jan. 6 Inquiry
A select committee is scrutinizing the causes of the Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol, which occurred as Congress met to formalize Joe Biden’s election victory amid various efforts to overturn the results. Here are some people being examined by the panel:

Donald Trump. The former president’s movement and communications on Jan. 6 appear to be a focus of the inquiry. But Mr. Trump has attempted to shield his records, invoking executive privilege. The dispute is making its way through the courts.

Mark Meadows. Mr. Trump’s chief of staff, who initially provided the panel with a trove of documents that showed the extent of his role in the efforts to overturn the election, is now refusing to cooperate. The House voted to recommend holding Mr. Meadows in criminal contempt of Congress.

Scott Perry. The Republican representative is among a group of G.O.P. congressmen — including Jim Jordan, Andy Biggs, Paul Gosar, Louie Gohmert and Mo Brooks — who were deeply involved in efforts to overturn the election. Mr. Perry, the first House member the committee has sought information from, has refused to meet with the panel.

Phil Waldron. The retired Army colonel has been under scrutiny since a 38-page PowerPoint document he circulated on Capitol Hill was turned over to the panel by Mr. Meadows. The document contained extreme plans to overturn the election.

Fox News anchors. ​​Laura Ingraham, Sean Hannity and Brian Kilmeade texted Mr. Meadows during the Jan. 6 riot urging him to persuade Mr. Trump to make an effort to stop it. The texts were part of the material that Mr. Meadows had turned over to the panel.

Steve Bannon. The former Trump aide has been charged with contempt of Congress for refusing to comply with a subpoena, claiming protection under executive privilege even though he was an outside adviser. His trial is scheduled for next summer.

Jeffrey Clark. The little-known official repeatedly pushed his colleagues at the Justice Department to help Mr. Trump undo his loss. The panel has recommended that Mr. Clark be held in criminal contempt of Congress for refusing to cooperate.

John Eastman. The lawyer has been the subject of intense scrutiny since writing a memo that laid out how Mr. Trump could stay in power. Mr. Eastman was present at a meeting of Trump allies at the Willard Hotel that has become a prime focus of the panel.
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Gregg wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:04 am If Sammy Davis Jr. was a Fascist...
Has a visual copright suit already been made in court :?: :lol:
humblescribe
Verified:

Post by humblescribe »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 4:31 am Bullseye Gregg. Expecting to see him someday singing "The Candyman" in a dive bar ala Roxie and Velma from CHICAGO.
Or, perhaps, "Mr. Bojangles?" Or, "I Gotta Be Me?" ;)
"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others whenever they go." O. Wilde
filly

Post by filly »

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

:popcorn:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

Jordan will be on Fox with Brian Kilmeade, I think that's 4PM my time. Might be worth putting myself through this, just to see what his response to this request :smoking:
tek

Post by tek »

That would be Jim "I have nothing to hide" Jordan, right?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Ah it will be the usual script. "Thus is unconstitutional uncontional warglebargle. I will resist this with all ounce of my being!" "So... you are going to testify like a bitch when it comes to the crunch?" "yessir"
Hic sunt dracones
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

tek wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 6:41 pm That would be Jim "I have nothing to hide" Jordan, right?
Correct. He's on with Stephen Miller. Border! Crime! Mandates! Border! Kilmeade did ask the big ?, but Jordan riffed off about having to review the letter and why would he work with a committee that doctored tweets and boom, back to the border. :yawn:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Just saw on CNN Trump has filed his appeal, to keep his documents hidden, with Scotus today. Will post link later.
May the bridges I burn light my way.

ImageImageImage x5
Luke

Post by Luke »

RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Kerik? The guy who is walking free cause presidential pardon by the former guy? :blackeye:
tek

Post by tek »

RTH10260 wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:49 pm Kerik? The guy who is walking free cause presidential pardon by the former guy? :blackeye:
The best people!
:sick:
Wendybird

Post by Wendybird »

Merry Christmas, Fogbowers!
I have a question about something mentioned in the Politico article. I did not read what TFG said regarding his "willingness/eagerness" to "waive atty/client privilege if Kerik testifies for the Committee in public". Like so much of his attention-seeking pontificating, this has me baffled. Kerik is not an atty, is he? So, what privilege is Orangutan talking about? Is it just argle-bargle or is does he mean his misguided notions of exec privilege?
If anyone knows.
Thanks and enjoy the season!
bob

Post by bob »

Wendybird wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:56 pm I have a question about something mentioned in the Politico article. I did not read what TFG said regarding his "willingness/eagerness" to "waive atty/client privilege if Kerik testifies for the Committee in public". Like so much of his attention-seeking pontificating, this has me baffled. Kerik is not an atty, is he? So, what privilege is Orangutan talking about? Is it just argle-bargle or is does he mean his misguided notions of exec privilege?
If anyone knows.
Kerik is not an attorney.

Given the source, it is, like you suggest, argle-bargle or the usual fractal wrongness.

To be very generous: it could involve something implicit, e.g., "If Kerik testifies, then I'll waive my attorney-client privilege so my (unnamed) attorney could also testify."

But Occam's Razor suggests the stupid person is just being stupid.
Image ImageImage
filly

Post by filly »

I suspect the claim will be that Kerik was Rudy’s investigator so really more of an attorney work product claim. More bullshit from criminals but that is my guess,
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

🤶🧑‍🎄 🎶 Mark Meadows nuts roasting on an open fire...🎶🎄
It's a 1/6 Committee Christmas carol! Add a line, or two, and let's make it an instant classic!
@ProjectLincoln

@lptv
#MerryChristmas #RoastedNuts
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

I am looking forward to the DFO claiming privilege for some acquaintance speaking to the commission and then, the they acquaintance spills he says he says barely knew them. 10 minutea later, he is claiming privilege.
101010 :towel:
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

NEWS: Trump spokesman Taylor Budowich revealed in a court filing today that he has provided 1,700 pages of documents and four hours of testimony to the Jan. 6 select committee, including about the rally money trail.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

NEWS: Trump spokesman Taylor Budowich revealed in a court filing today that he has provided 1,700 pages of documents and four hours of testimony to the Jan. 6 select committee, including about the rally money trail.
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/muckraker ... -subpoenas
:snippity: Budowich, who is now Trump’s spokesman, played a behind-the-scenes role in organizing the Jan. 6 ellipse rally, according to the subpoena.

The panel is interested in a $200,000 contribution that Budowich allegedly steered to an unnamed 501(c)4 non-profit, in service of a “social media and radio advertising campaign” promoting the Jan. 6 rally.

The money could help answer questions about who funded the rally and the effort to promote it. :snippity:
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Oops, moot. :thumbsup:
Judge denies Trump spokesman Taylor Budowich's effort to quash bank subpoena: report

An emergency request from Donald Trump spokesperson Taylor Budowich to block a subpoena of his bank records was denied by a federal judge on Wednesday, CNN reports.

CNN crime and justice reporter Katelyn Polantz reported that at a non-public hearing, the judge ruled the request was "moot."

"It looks like [Budowich] may have missed a deadline that the bank needed him to go to court and get an order that was an emergency to stop this subpoena from the House," Polantz explained. "This was significant, the first one we knew about, bank records and this denial we saw today, we don't have a lot of information about it."

JP Morgan told Budawich he needed an emergency order by a judge before 5 p.m. on Christmas Eve. Having not received an order by then, it appears the bank may have already turned over the records to the House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6th Attack on the U.S. Capitol.

Budowich has reportedly provided 1,700 pages of documents to the select committee.
https://www.rawstory.com/taylor-budowich/
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:violin:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.

Return to “The January 6 Insurrection, including Criminal Cases”