trump (convicted felon, defamer, insurrectionist, contemnor, and rapist - $537M)

Abandon reality, all ye who enter here. *Democracy*Under*Threat*
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Re: trump (the former guy)

Post by bill_g »

His claim for vaccine credit begs why he tried so hard to minimize the disease. Over here he says he made three vaccines. Over there he says they are no worse than the flu. If they were no big deal, why go through the effort to dev a vax?
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

You expect consistency from the DFO? The only constant is what he thinks will get him the most attention at the current moment. That changes minutely.
101010 :towel:
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

https://thecryptobasic.com/2021/12/23/d ... t-venture/
The curious thing is that although he doesn’t like cryptocurrencies, his wife is venturing into the world of NFTs. According to Melania Trump, her work combines her two passions, art and the possibility of helping other people.

“She is doing really great, People loves her imaginations and her work.”

“I never loved crypto because I like to have the dollar, I like the only currency to be the dollar, So I am never a big fan of crypto, and nobody is doing anything to stop crypto. Look, I want a coin called Dollar, I don’t want to have all these others currencies, and there could be an explosion someday, the kind of which we’ve never seen. It’ll make the big tech explosion look like baby stuff. I think Crypto is a very dangerous thing.”
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

northland10 wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:58 am You expect consistency from the DFO? The only constant is what he thinks will get him the most attention at the current moment. That changes minutely.
Well, I do have a spot on my forehead that needs flattening every so often. Doh!
bob

Post by bob »

When you've lost Klayman....
Image ImageImage
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

bill_g wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 10:39 am He's claiming credit for making the vaccines: "I came up with three vaccines"

BS, hubris, and vanity.

I will give him credit for throwing enough money at it to float a massive effort that succeeded. That he gets credit for. But, he did not make these vaccines. He merely facilitated them.

He pats himself on his back so often, I'm surprised he hasn't dislocated his shoulder.
I hate to be THAT GUY all the time, but thats not true. The money they recieves was not for Vaccine development, but distribution, The money that lead to the fast development came from Germany

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... washington
The truth is that Pfizer didn’t receive any funding from Operation Warp Speed for the development, clinical trial and manufacturing of the vaccine. Rather, its partner, BioNTech SE, has received money -- from the German government.
More at the link. I cant copy more than a few lines from it

Moderna on the other hand did receive the majority of the money from the US taxpayer, but claims it was 100% funded are not true either. Some private money was donated to help out.

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/fact ... 398486002/
Hic sunt dracones
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

It's "tough to be overly critical now because he just thanked us for the vaccine and thanked me for what I did," Trump said.
And Biden had tears in his eyes when he said it. :bored:

For the record here's what Biden did say, from that article
"Thanks to the prior administration and our scientific community, America is one of the first countries to get the vaccine," Biden said earlier Tuesday during a speech from the White House. "Thanks to my administration, the hard work of Americans, we let — our rollout made America among the world leaders in getting shots in arms."
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-s ... ?r=US&IR=T
Hic sunt dracones
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Suranis wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:57 pm
I hate to be THAT GUY all the time, but thats not true.
No worries. Thanks for correction. Cheers, and Merry Christmas.
bob

Post by bob »

"Et tu, Ben Garrison?"
Image ImageImage
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Hmm.. Captain Combover seems to have lost a lot of muscle on his shoulders and arms all of a sudden. :shock:
Hic sunt dracones
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

There goes another one:
castigat ridendo mores.
tek

Post by tek »

I hope TFG is absolutely fuming this Christmas Eve, stomping around like a 5-year-old yelling his greatest hits at everyone in the Mar-a-Lardo dining room.

That image warms my heart :lovestruck:
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Lani

Post by Lani »

Does this mean Trump supporters/idiots/GQPnuts are pedophiles? Good thing they have identified themselves!
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Lani wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:14 am Does this mean Trump supporters/idiots/GQPnuts are pedophiles? Good thing they have identified themselves!
I don't think that Trump supporters are pedophiles. Maybe a few of them, but not many.

No, I think that someone is trolling the Trump supporters. If this meme catches on and they believe that real pedophiles are, in fact, identifying themselves with that phrase, perhaps they will stop saying it. Not a bad thing at all, IMHO.

BTW, I'm not sure I believe that real pedophiles are identifying themselves in that way, either.

In this case, I believe we SHOULD feed the trolls.
Flatpoint High
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

This is great!!! Bitchslap 2: Who you calling "old"?

castigat ridendo mores.
Lani

Post by Lani »

noblepa wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:07 am
Lani wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 12:14 am Does this mean Trump supporters/idiots/GQPnuts are pedophiles? Good thing they have identified themselves!
I don't think that Trump supporters are pedophiles. Maybe a few of them, but not many.

No, I think that someone is trolling the Trump supporters. If this meme catches on and they believe that real pedophiles are, in fact, identifying themselves with that phrase, perhaps they will stop saying it. Not a bad thing at all, IMHO.

BTW, I'm not sure I believe that real pedophiles are identifying themselves in that way, either.

In this case, I believe we SHOULD feed the trolls.
I was snarking. Sorry I didn't make it clear.
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
Kriselda Gray
Verified:

Post by Kriselda Gray »

Flatpoint High wrote: Thu Dec 23, 2021 11:59 am https://thecryptobasic.com/2021/12/23/d ... t-venture/
The curious thing is that although he doesn’t like cryptocurrencies, his wife is venturing into the world of NFTs. According to Melania Trump, her work combines her two passions, art and the possibility of helping other people.

“She is doing really great, People loves her imaginations and her work.”

“I never loved crypto because I like to have the dollar, I like the only currency to be the dollar, So I am never a big fan of crypto, and nobody is doing anything to stop crypto. Look, I want a coin called Dollar, I don’t want to have all these others currencies, and there could be an explosion someday, the kind of which we’ve never seen. It’ll make the big tech explosion look like baby stuff. I think Crypto is a very dangerous thing.”
Wow... in the interview he actually referred to Melania as "Our Former First Lady."
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

From what I recall, Melania’s NFTs can only be purchased using a cryptocurrency called Solara. I wonder how much (in dollars) theS
Solara promoters are paying the former First Lady to use their coin?
Uninformed

Post by Uninformed »

“Trump Scottish golf resorts claimed over £3m in furlough”:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59790443
If you can't lie to yourself, who can you lie to?
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Lani wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 1:55 am I was snarking. Sorry I didn't make it clear.

I know that. I was just making the point that someone is trying to troll the Trumpanzees, and that I hope it works.
Flatpoint High
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

jcolvin2 wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 11:14 am From what I recall, Melania’s NFTs can only be purchased using a cryptocurrency called Solara. I wonder how much (in dollars) theS
Solara promoters are paying the former First Lady to use their coin?
Solana is currently $190.00US https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/solana/
and they paid too much
castigat ridendo mores.
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Continuing my "DL2XIT is irrelevant and let's stop giving him the attention he lives for", just a few key things.

As always, giving DL2XIT attention is all he cares about. This is pretty damn funny. Trumpers are freaking out about this along with the pro-vax stance.
In an exclusive interview with Fox News Tuesday evening, Trump reacted to Biden acknowledging his administration’s efforts.

"I'm very appreciative of that — I was surprised to hear it," Trump told Fox News. "I think it was a terrific thing, and I think it makes a lot of people happy."

Trump then repeated that he was "a little bit surprised."

"I think he did something very good," Trump said. "You know, it has to be a process of healing in this country, and that will help a lot."

You could hear the little Trumper heads exploding with that "it's going to be hard to criticize Biden after he was nice to me" comment. Hilarious.

Even on Christmas they have to be nasty and angry. The Bidens visited sick children in the hospital and were talking to kids about NORAD Santa and some idiot still couldn't help himself, childish and pathetic. Gave them a Fox News link so it's their security blanket telling them. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump- ... ne-success

I'm pushing unity with the nastiest, most bitter Trumpers :biggrin:

"I think he did something very good," Trump said of Biden. "You know, it has to be a process of healing in this country, & that will help a lot." America needs unity. Christmas is a time for kindness, values & finding common ground. God bless America.

Some dead-enders like Lin Wood are still talking about the 3D Chess DL2XIT is playing :lol:
► Show Spoiler
And some are trying to say DL2XIT is too old and stupid to know better.
Ron Filipkowski @RonFilipkowski Dec 24
Candace Owens is doing damage control after “so many donors and supporters” are upset over Trump’s vaccine comments. She says he is old, isn’t tech savvy, doesn’t keep up with or read obscure internet conspiracies, and only follows the main stream media so doesn’t have the facts.

All this infighting and stupidity is siloing the GOP in a fabulous way... for Democrats. This is Maggie Haberman from March but breaks down the five "tribes" of GOP voters. The insane division is going to be a nightmare for the GOP primaries, look for some totally unelectable folks to come out of those. Lots of low propensity voters just came out for DL2XIT and it's not at all clear if they'll participate in the midterms... it will have been 2 years and with helpful guys like Lin Wood saying Fix 2020 or Don't Vote (which worked in GA 2020) and pushing ridiculous candidates who will lose, we might get lucky. Hope President Biden keeps giving DL2XIT credit and keeps declawing him! :P
A survey of Republicans shows 5 factions have emerged after Trump’s presidency.
Supporters of former President Donald J. Trump at the Conservative Political Action Conference in Orlando, Fla., last month.
By Maggie Haberman March 12, 2021

The Republican Party in the era following Donald J. Trump’s presidency is comprised of five “tribes” that have ranging affinity for the former president and different desires when it comes to seeing him continue to lead the party, according to a new survey by Mr. Trump’s former pollster. The survey of 1,264 voters, who are registered Republicans or identify as Republicans, is the first comprehensive one conducted about G.O.P. voter sentiment since Mr. Trump left office, and as he considers running again in 2024. It was conducted by the Republican polling firm Fabrizio and Lee — which worked for Mr. Trump in his 2020 campaign but does not any longer. The former president “still wields tremendous influence over the party, yet it is not universal or homogeneous,” the pollsters wrote in their summary. “We found that there are clear and distinct ‘tribes’ of Trump supporters within the G.O.P. and, not surprisingly, a small Never Trump group.”

Those “tribes” were identified as “Trump Boosters,” “Die-hard Trumpers,” “Post-Trump G.O.P.,” “Never Trump,” and “Infowars G.O.P.” The latter group, among other things, was described as viewing QAnon conspiracy theories favorably and believing in many of them. According to the data, some 57 percent of Republicans polled said they would support Mr. Trump in an election again. That’s a strong majority, but nowhere near the job approval that he enjoys among all Republicans polled, which was 88 percent.

Among the groups, according to the survey, there were some distinctions in terms of how they viewed Trump. The group identified as “Die-hard Trumpers” — supporters of the former president who would back him in a hypothetical primary regardless of who else was running but who don’t believe in QAnon conspiracy theories — comprised 27 percent of the Republican voters surveyed. Another 28 percent comprised the “Trump Boosters,” Republicans who said they approve of how Mr. Trump did his job, but only a slight majority of them support him being the nominee again, and they are more supportive of the Republican Party than Mr. Trump personally. The “Never Trump” Republicans comprised 15 percent of the Republicans surveyed. Another 20 percent were described as “Post-Trump G.O.P.,” who like Mr. Trump but want to see someone else as the party’s nominee. The “Infowars G.O.P.” voters, named for the conspiracy-laden news outlet that was founded by Alex Jones, comprised 10 percent of the voters surveyed, far from a majority but a significant enough portion of voters that, in a multicandidate primary, could play a factor. Only 13 percent of all the voters surveyed believed in QAnon conspiracy theories, the poll showed, but 69 percent of the “Infowars G.O.P.” voters backed those theories.
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/12/us/p ... ions-.html
Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Azastan
Verified:

Post by Azastan »

orlylicious wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:22 pm
Even on Christmas they have to be nasty and angry. The Bidens visited sick children in the hospital and were talking to kids about NORAD Santa and some idiot still couldn't help himself, childish and pathetic. Gave them a Fox News link so it's their security blanket telling them.
Ms Patriot 24/7 calls herself a Christian, too.

I know that some of our members will disagree, but this is why people are deserting churches. Not anything you can do about it, either. You can't tell someone that they can't call themselves Christians, even when what they are doing is unChristian.
jcolvin2
Verified:

Post by jcolvin2 »

Azastan wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 6:10 pm
orlylicious wrote: Sat Dec 25, 2021 5:22 pm
Even on Christmas they have to be nasty and angry. The Bidens visited sick children in the hospital and were talking to kids about NORAD Santa and some idiot still couldn't help himself, childish and pathetic. Gave them a Fox News link so it's their security blanket telling them.
Ms Patriot 24/7 calls herself a Christian, too.

I know that some of our members will disagree, but this is why people are deserting churches. Not anything you can do about it, either. You can't tell someone that they can't call themselves Christians, even when what they are doing is unChristian.
Patriot 24/7 and his elk may believe that the "Let's Go Brandon" prank on Christmas "owned the Libs." Well, it only "owned the Libs" in the sense of an "own goal" in soccer or hockey.

Return to “The Big Lie & Aftermath of The Former Guy”