Assault on the Capitol (DC)

Kendra

Re: Assault on the Capitol (DC)

Post by Kendra »

Chilidog

Post by Chilidog »

The "go bag" didn't do him much good, did it.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

The wife of a detective attached to an FBI task force in Pittsburgh was charged for allegedly taking part in the deadly Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

Jennifer Marie Heinl, 55, was charged in an FBI criminal complaint filed in the District of Columbia on Wednesday. She is facing several federal charges, including violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds and parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building.

Heinl reportedly told investigators that she had gone to Washington alone on Jan. 5 and returned the next day, and she claimed she did not go inside the Capitol.
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-ba ... th-capitol
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:02 pm
The wife of a detective attached to an FBI task force in Pittsburgh was charged for allegedly taking part in the deadly Jan. 6 riot at the U.S. Capitol.

Jennifer Marie Heinl, 55, was charged in an FBI criminal complaint filed in the District of Columbia on Wednesday. She is facing several federal charges, including violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds and parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building.

Heinl reportedly told investigators that she had gone to Washington alone on Jan. 5 and returned the next day, and she claimed she did not go inside the Capitol.
https://thehill.com/regulation/court-ba ... th-capitol
I saw this on local TV last night. There are pictures of her inside the Capitol. BS She's actually from a suburb and the photo showed her with a man from another Pittsburgh suburb. She's from the North Hills; he's from the South Hills. They managed to get together. Her husband says he had absolutely no idea she was involved. :?:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Lani

Post by Lani »

Her husband filed for divorce in February.

Two more PA people were in court today.
NEW CASTLE, Pa. — Two people from New Castle were charged Friday in connection with the violence at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6.

Philip Vogel, II., and Debra Maimone are facing several charges, including theft of property and violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.

Both Vogel, II. and Maimone appeared before a federal judge on Friday and learned of the charges filed against them out of the D.C. Circuit Court.

According to prosecutors, if found guilty - the couple could face more than one year in prison and a fine of $105,000.
https://www.wpxi.com/news/top-stories/l ... PHS25DA3U/
Image You can't wait until life isn't hard anymore before you decide to be happy.
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Yeah, no state has more insurrectionists than PA. :mad:
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

AndyinPA wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:09 pm Yeah, no state has more insurrectionists than PA. :mad:
I thought Ohio and LA County had quite a few too.
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:17 pm
AndyinPA wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:09 pm Yeah, no state has more insurrectionists than PA. :mad:
We have our share here in VA.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Maybenaut wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:19 pm
We have our share here in VA.
Proximity helped, no doubt.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Her cop husband said he asked her not to go. She went anyway. He filed for divorce on February 19th.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

One was just arrested in Lorain, Ohio, about 40 minutes west of Cleveland, just a couple of days ago.

In the news story I heard, the reporter mentioned that, I think, 22 Ohioans have been arrested so far.
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Assuming there were already problems in the marriage, that would be the last straw. "I'm out"
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Mark of a true cult. She walked away from a marriage to attend an event. :brickwallsmall:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

AndyinPA wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:41 pm Mark of a true cult. She walked away from a marriage to attend an event. :brickwallsmall:
If we all recall SSG Moe[ron] walked away from her to follow the Bundy cult...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:31 pm
Her cop husband said he asked her not to go. She went anyway. He filed for divorce on February 19th.
Tragic plastic surgery victim. Looks like she tried to remake herself to look like Kimberly Guilfoyle.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

The State of the Five Now-Intersecting January 6 Militia Conspiracies

emptywheel.net/2021/03/19/the…

The Oath Keeper and Proud Boy conspiracies intersected in ¶64 of the latest indictment.
Sunrise

Post by Sunrise »

SuzieC wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:29 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 9:31 pm
Tragic plastic surgery victim. Looks like she tried to remake herself to look like Kimberly Guilfoyle.

Had exactly the same reaction when I saw her picture. Wonder if she too thinks “The best is yet to come!”? :roll:
SuzieC
Verified:

Post by SuzieC »

Glad to hear it. I know it is considered mean and a no-no to make fun of looks but the more these insurrectionists can be mocked and scorned, the better, as far as I am concerned.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

First Minnesotan charged in connection to U.S. Capitol breach
Federal authorities charged a 31-year-old Minnesota man Friday with breaking into the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, one of the latest arrests in a major federal investigation into those responsible for the violent insurrection in Washington.

Jordan K. Stotts, of Moorhead, is the first Minnesotan to face charges following the riots, which left five dead, including a Capitol police officer. Stotts was arrested on charges of trespassing and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds, both federal mis­demeanors, by agents from the FBI's Minneapolis field office. He made his first court appearance on Friday.
https://www.startribune.com/first-minne ... 600036354/
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:01 pm https://youtu.be/ubNwct0nO4U
Thanks for that post.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

neonzx wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:09 pm
pipistrelle wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:01 pm https://youtu.be/ubNwct0nO4U
Thanks for that post.
Bit dated but interesting. I should look for an update.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

An ongoing report on the insurrectionists. Updated last 3/5.

https://d3qi0qp55mx5f5.cloudfront.net/c ... 1615394882
Edit: Normal CVE won’t work in this case. What we need is not simply social programs for poor, unemployed or arrests targeting pre-existing extremist organizations, but de-escalation approaches for anger among large swaths of mainstream society.
neonzx

Post by neonzx »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 12:21 pm
Edit: Normal CVE won’t work in this case. What we need is not simply social programs for poor, unemployed or arrests targeting pre-existing extremist organizations, but de-escalation approaches for anger among large swaths of mainstream society.
I believe we can, and are, changing heart and minds. Even my first cousin, months ago, who insisted "Antifa" existed has backed-down, and we are talking again like brothers.

What we need is community healing. May be a rough road but, hey.
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

SuzieC wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:44 pm Glad to hear it. I know it is considered mean and a no-no to make fun of looks but the more these insurrectionists can be mocked and scorned, the better, as far as I am concerned.
Just to speak up in opposition. Carry on.

Return to “The January 6 Insurrection, including Criminal Cases”