Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

These people suck. They are bad people.
Wanderinglord

Re: Marjorie Taylor Greene [R - Deliverance Country]

Post by Wanderinglord »

While it’s true that Puertorriqueños are just Mexicanos with a NYC accent, they are not close. Full disclosure I’m Mexican and my wife is from PR. If I stop reading posts is due to my wife finding this post.
Knowledge is power, power corrupts. Study hard be evil.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Mark Elliott
@markmobility
·
8h
LOL.
@mtgreenee
called Guam a foreign land. So members of the Guam National Guard paid her a visit. (Guam has been a U.S. territory since 1898 and its residents are U.S. citizens.)

There are three American military bases on Guam, and one in eight adults on the island has served in the armed forces--one of the highest concentrations of veterans in the entire U.S.
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

HG Tomato Tomato Wash Your Hands
@HGTomato
Attached is Marjorie Taylor Greene’s ‘Victory Lap’ on Telegram.

Here is Nadler’s Floor Statement about the Bill: https://judiciary.house.gov/news/docume ... entID=4469

Here is the text Marge says doesn’t exist: https://congress.gov/bill/117th-congres ... /1652/text

WTF is she doing? Why is she hurting victims of crimes?
“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.” ― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

:roll: Ans she also didn't know that the Pope is Catholic. ;)

Marjorie Taylor Greene has a new spin on the Jewish space lasers remark

https://forward.com/fast-forward/466090 ... rs-remark/
In the print-only interview, Greene maintained that she never used the term “Jewish space lasers” in the recently uncovered Facebook post that was published by Media Matters. But she admitted that she did mention the Rothschild family “were either investors or owners of the company,” which is a longstanding antisemitic conspiracy theory. “I didn’t even know and didn’t find out until recently that the Rothschilds were Jewish,” she said.

Last week, Greene blamed the whole hoopla on an activist, leftist journalist.

Greene, who visited a Brooklyn yeshiva, matzah bakery, kosher supermarket and restaurant, and some Orthodox areas of the Five Towns in Nassau County, N.Y., said “not one person asked me” about the comments. The Forward’s repeated requests for an interview with Rep. Greene have been denied.

“I can tell you I have no idea what ‘Jewish space laser’ means because I never said it,” she told the magazine. “The community I have got to spend time with today is very similar to the people I have in my life.”
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/03/19/twitter ... reene.html

Twitter has once again suspended the account of Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga., her office said Friday.

The action comes as dozens of House Democrats move to expel the conspiracy-embracing lawmaker from Congress.

Rep. Jimmy Gomez, D-Calif., on Friday morning introduced a resolution to do just that, calling Greene a “direct threat” to elected officials.

Greene has previously promoted the baseless pro-Trump QAnon conspiracy and supported calls for violence against Democrats.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Flatpoint High
Occupation: professional pain in the ass, voice actor & keeper of the straight face
Verified:

Post by Flatpoint High »

Volkonski wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:57 pm :roll: Ans she also didn't know that the Pope is Catholic. ;)

In the print-only interview, Greene maintained that she never used the term “Jewish space lasers” in the recently uncovered Facebook post that was published by Media Matters. But she admitted that she did mention the Rothschild family “were either investors or owners of the company,” which is a longstanding antisemitic conspiracy theory. “I didn’t even know and didn’t find out until recently that the Rothschilds were Jewish,” she said.

Last week, Greene blamed the whole hoopla on an activist, leftist journalist.

Greene, who visited a Brooklyn yeshiva, matzah bakery, kosher supermarket and restaurant, and some Orthodox areas of the Five Towns in Nassau County, N.Y., said “not one person asked me” about the comments. The Forward’s repeated requests for an interview with Rep. Greene have been denied.

“I can tell you I have no idea what ‘Jewish space laser’ means because I never said it,” she told the magazine. “The community I have got to spend time with today is very similar to the people I have in my life.”
"activist, leftist journalist" a/k/a joos.
castigat ridendo mores.
VELOCIUS QUAM ASPARAGI COQUANTUR
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Volkonski wrote: Thu Mar 18, 2021 2:57 pm :roll: Ans she also didn't know that the Pope is Catholic. ;)

Does anyone have a link to the actual quote that started all this talk of "Jewish space lasers"? I'm wondering exactly what she DID say. IIRC, it was not far off from "Jewish space lasers", something like "space-based lasers on Israeli satellites". Not the same thing at all.
Volkonski
Verified:

Post by Volkonski »

Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

noblepa wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 3:13 pm Does anyone have a link to the actual quote that started all this talk of "Jewish space lasers"? I'm wondering exactly what she DID say. IIRC, it was not far off from "Jewish space lasers", something like "space-based lasers on Israeli satellites". Not the same thing at all.
As much as I despise her, she is kind of right, she didn't say anything about space lasers, she said a beam from “space solar generators.”, owned by the Rothchild's of course. The closest she got in that post was “oddly there are all these people who have said they saw what looked like lasers or blue beams of light causing the fires.”

https://www.vice.com/en/article/3an47j/ ... elieves-in
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
tek

Post by tek »

"Blue beams of light" ?= arcing power lines?
woodworker

Post by woodworker »

tek wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 4:48 pm "Blue beams of light" ?= arcing power lines?
Clearly Jewish lasers. Look at the colors of the Israeli flag. And remember my fellow members of the tribe, coming up is the annual making of the matzo with the blood of gentile children.
sad-cafe

Post by sad-cafe »

she may be the first Q-Bert to get thrown out
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

sad-cafe wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:50 pm she may be the first Q-Bert to get thrown out
I doubt the Dems will get enough R votes to send her packing, and besides nothing would prevent her from running in the special election...

and winning, after all they choose a gym owner over a neurosurgeon...
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
p0rtia

Post by p0rtia »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 11:13 pm
sad-cafe wrote: Fri Mar 19, 2021 10:50 pm she may be the first Q-Bert to get thrown out
I doubt the Dems will get enough R votes to send her packing, and besides nothing would prevent her from running in the special election...

and winning, after all they choose a gym owner over a neurosurgeon...
There will not be enough Dem votes to fill a small room. This is not good politics. Yet.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

I can say this: If I were designing a satellite based solar energy system that somehow "beamed" the energy back, I wouldn't beam anything until I had a sync lock with the target Earth station. It won't be a fire hose I wildly aim at the surface etching giant carbon tracks in forests and populated areas until I finally land it properly. She has been reading too much fiction.
tek

Post by tek »

Oddly enough, my final paper for Microwave Engineering II was on this very subject.

In 1980.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

tek wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:36 am Oddly enough, my final paper for Microwave Engineering II was on this very subject.

In 1980.
I would ask MTG to discuss the surface footprint of an energy beam from a geostationary platform 22000 miles away emitted from a half degree aperture.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

Just for fun, I applied a typical laser divergence angle of .019deg. Still a big number.
► Show Spoiler
neeneko

Post by neeneko »

bill_g wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:20 am I can say this: If I were designing a satellite based solar energy system that somehow "beamed" the energy back, I wouldn't beam anything until I had a sync lock with the target Earth station. It won't be a fire hose I wildly aim at the surface etching giant carbon tracks in forests and populated areas until I finally land it properly. She has been reading too much fiction.
Hrm.

Getting into 'how this could go wrong in some future technology', I could actually see problems like some higher up telling the operators to disable or widen the lock because it is too sensitive and had been shutting down, plus receivers being built in areas with wildlife around them (since NIMY) and the power company slacking on keeping the area free of flammable debris.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

neeneko wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 9:39 am
bill_g wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 7:20 am I can say this: If I were designing a satellite based solar energy system that somehow "beamed" the energy back, I wouldn't beam anything until I had a sync lock with the target Earth station. It won't be a fire hose I wildly aim at the surface etching giant carbon tracks in forests and populated areas until I finally land it properly. She has been reading too much fiction.
Hrm.

Getting into 'how this could go wrong in some future technology', I could actually see problems like some higher up telling the operators to disable or widen the lock because it is too sensitive and had been shutting down, plus receivers being built in areas with wildlife around them (since NIMY) and the power company slacking on keeping the area free of flammable debris.
Considering the land area required to gather said "beamed energy" (see discussion above about the footprint size), these things would have to be over large unpopulated unforested areas like a desert. It would be a construction on a scale we haven't seen before. The states of Oregon and Nevada might not be big enough.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

She has her pooty creds down.

failure to understand paragraph breaks ☑️
long, meandering, disorganized sea of words ☑️
equating looking stuff up to "research" ☑️
superior attitude because she did her "research" ☑️

I'm sure there's more but those jumped out.
bill_g

Post by bill_g »

No pocket konstAtooshun, but she may not have pockets. She likes her painted on jeans.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

bill_g wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:50 am No pocket konstAtooshun, but she may not have pockets. She likes her painted on jeans.
She's got one somewhere, I'm sure.

I had one years ago before I learned about the Bundy cult. I picked it up at some event and thought it would be handy. When I looked at it later and saw it was put out by some uber-conservative group and was pretty tainted, it went straight to recycling. SACRILEGE.
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

Another pooty trait — knocking herself out to find a complex cause that can be explained by any of many simple ones, e.g., lightning strikes, neglected campfires, transformer issues, sparks, insanely stupid gender reveal fireworks, and flat-out arson.
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

pipistrelle wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:03 am Another pooty trait — knocking herself out to find a complex cause that can be explained by any of many simple ones, e.g., lightning strikes, neglected campfires, transformer issues, sparks, insanely stupid gender reveal fireworks, and flat-out arson.
Its pretty damn simple that the most obvious answer is "da joooz".
Supreme Commander, Imperial Illuminati Air Force
:dog:

You don't have to consent, but I'm gonna tase you anyway.

Return to “Worst of the Right-Wing Pieholes”