Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Foggy »

I like at the end when Bannon says you can rub your relatives' faces in the dirt for voting for Biden after Lindell pulls the whole thing down.

Sadly, everybody in my fambly voted for Biden, but so did I . It's going to be really hard to blame them for doing what I did.

My mission today, whether or not I choose to accept it, is dry stuffing mix. SWMBO has decreed it. :batting:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Luke »

Here's Mike's money shot when he saw the complaint -- Award Winning!

And Kimmel with fake Mike.

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Wasn't he suppose to release it on Thanksgiving Day if he did not get an AG to sign it? Is it Thursday already?
101010 :towel:
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

Foggy wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:51 am I like at the end when Bannon says you can rub your relatives' faces in the dirt for voting for Biden after Lindell pulls the whole thing down.

Sadly, everybody in my fambly voted for Biden, but so did I . It's going to be really hard to blame them for doing what I did.

My mission today, whether or not I choose to accept it, is dry stuffing mix. SWMBO has decreed it. :batting:
Bannon makes pond scum look like Swarovski crystals but he's not stupid. I wonder why he'd set himself up like that. Shirley he knew it wasn't going anywhere.

Oh wait.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

Here's the link to the Zibits: https://fix2020first.com/exhibits/

Complaint Exhibits
The following list of files are exhibits from the 2020 Election Fraud complaint which can be found here.
Title File Type File Size
Tab 01 10721 DNI letter PDF 4 MB
Tab 02 civil_rights_division_letter_to_arizona_senate_president_5-5 PDF 274 KB
Tab 03 MIT Election-Auditing-Key-Issues-Perspectives PDF 7 MB
Tab 04 Mills Decl PDF 5 MB
Tab 05 092121 Halderman Decl. PDF 1 MB
Tab 06 Fulton Rosenberg Confirmation No In-person Ballot Images PDF 1 MB
Tab 07 GA SOS ED Chris Harvey Authorizes Nov 2020 Election Data Destruction PDF 159 KB
Tab 08 GA SENATE JUDICIARY SUBCOMMITTEE_FINAL REPORT PDF 663 KB
Tab 09 Sen. Ligon Ltr. to President Trump PDF 688 KB
Tab 10 Genetski-v-Benson MI CoC PDF 143 KB
Tab 11 Jacobs Aff PDF 935 KB
Tab 12 Hartmann Affidavit PDF 765 KB
Tab 13 Palmer Affidavit PDF 1,018 KB
Tab 14 Gage Decl PDF 607 KB
Tab 15 Benjamin Cotton Affidavit copy PDF 1 MB
Tab 16 Report of Francis X. Ryan PDF 287 KB
Tab 17 WI LAB Report PDF 3 MB
Tab 18 Election Integrity Presentation Sheriff's Office - Official Draft 10.19.21 PDF 2 MB
Tab 19 WI OSC Interim Report FINAL PDF 1 MB
Tab 20 Cyber Ninja vol III PDF 10 MB
Tab 21 Report Shiva Ayyadurai EchoMail PDF 13 MB
Tab 22 Dept of State_SURE Audit Report PDF 6 MB
Tab 23 Drop Box Final PDF 386 KB
Tab 24 Approved-Wisconsin-Safe-Voting-Plan-2020 PDF 269 KB

Bonus: Mikey has on the site at https://fix2020first.com/ on the homepage a convenient way to email AGs. You can send it to any state AG. Sent to Florida, Michigan (email is miag@michigan.gov), Wisconsin (email is dojcommunications@doj.state.wi.us) and Ohio (email for Ohio is contact@daveyost.com). :P Made a few little tweaks, hope Lindell is cool with that. Note: If you use the Open Mail button, shockingly it prepopulates the email with the original text. So just opened my burner email Gmail and pasted it in.

Original prepopulated email:
oag.civil.eserve@myfloridalegal.com

Subject: Bring the case to the Supreme Court to stop the stolen 2020 Election!

Dear General, Our Country cannot move forward with legitimate elections without first fixing the fraud in the November 2020 election. Our state interests, and our legal votes, must be protected. You can do that. Please bring this case to the Supreme Court to save our State and our Country! https://cdn.michaeljlindell.com/downloa ... -11-23.pdf
oag.civil.eserve@myfloridalegal.com

Subject: Do not further humiliate the GOP by bringing the bogus grifting Mike Lindell case to the Supreme Court to lose again!

Dear General, Mike Lindell is a raving lunatic who brings shame and dishonor to our nation. For over a year, he's lied over and over about having "Absolute Proof". He conducted a ridiculous Cyber Symposium that proved nothing and even his "cyber expert", Josh Merritt aka "Spyder" in Sidney Powell's sanctioned pleading, later admitted, The “packet captures are unrecoverable in the data” and “the data, as provided, cannot prove a cyberincursion by China. So our team said, we’re not going to say that this is legitimate if we don’t have confidence in the information." https://www.thedailybeast.com/mypillow- ... ction-hack 

Our state interests, and our legal votes, have been protected.  By bringing this case to the Supreme Court, it will be bounced like TX v. PA and further make a laughingstock of the Attorneys General who sign on to this dead-end fantasy. 

It's been over a year since the 2020 Election. Even Ronna McDaniel admits President Biden won. Please don't continue amping up ignorant people who don't understand the remedy this case seeks is not constitutional. Florida's election was conducted fairly and accurately, So again, please do not become a signatory to this grifting pillow maven's ranting. Thank you.

https://cdn.michaeljlindell.com/downloa ... -11-23.pdf

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
The Montananist

Post by The Montananist »

What if there were fraudulent ballots cast? Would it surprise anyone if most of them were cast for the former guy? I think the dead people who voted must be subpoenaed to testify (sarcasm intended). My personal opinion is that the former guy did his best to steal the election and failed. That would be embarrassing to anyone else. Truly we have safe and fair elections. There could have been a few minor glitches. The sum total of those glitches in 2020 would likely be negligible. If those elected republicans still insist the election was fraudulent, I say, since you know that to be true, you should resign. After all, you were the ones elected. In my state, and for sure in my county, it was a republican sweep. I'll wait.
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

The Montananist wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 12:58 pm My personal opinion is that the former guy did his best to steal the election and failed.
That's how I see it. :smoking:

With all the power of the presidency, a competent crook should have easily been able to steal the election. But after four years, the lazy, incompetent, and dishonest president had only lazy, incompetent, and dishonest people surrounding him. He should have been able to manage stealing the election, but he was destined to splutter out like fireworks going off underwater.

:whistle:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

So NOW Mike Lindell is going to have to go down to Dealey Plaza and wait for JFK and JFK Jr. to manifest their reincarnations or whatever.

I mean, what else has he got? :shrug:
bob

Post by bob »

"For completeness": Lindell Punts on Supreme Court Filing.

Even Rondeau is dunking on Lindell. :boxing:
Image ImageImage
Luke

Post by Luke »

Rharon dunking on Lindell is hilarious.

Zach just posted there's a Bingo Card going around :lol:

Bingo Card.JPG
Bingo Card.JPG (115.14 KiB) Viewed 2683 times

Oh, and he had his Taitzian Rally in his name!

Mike Lindell Trolls Fox News With Pathetic Rally
‘SHAME ON FOX!’
While he jets across the nation, Lindell orders a smattering of his most fervent fans to protest at Fox News HQ.
Zachary Petrizzo Media Reporter Roger Sollenberger Political Reporter
Updated Nov. 24, 2021 6:16PM ET / Published Nov. 24, 2021 4:48PM ET

MyPillow CEO and 2020 dead-ender-who-will-simply-never-quit Mike Lindell attempted to put pressure on Fox News to cover his non-existent election fraud case—which he’s long-promised to file with the Supreme Court—by holding a poorly attended rally outside the cable channel’s offices. On Wednesday morning, a smattering of protesters gathered in Lindell’s name in front of Fox News headquarters on 6th Avenue in Manhattan, where, the MAGA mogul told The Daily Beast, the names of the mystery plaintiffs bringing his mythical filing to the high court would, at last, be revealed. Alas, the names were not revealed.

Instead, videos from the slapdash protest, which Lindell shared with The Daily Beast, showed a moderately engaged crew numbering little more than a dozen. They wagged signs branded with “Frank Speech”—the name of Lindell’s homespun social-media platform—and expressed their displeasure with the conservative cable news network for its insufficient fealty to their pillow-hawking leader. “Shame on Fox! Shame on Fox!” went one chant, mirroring Lindell’s now-signature tagline. “Fox failed! We want the truth!” went another. A billboard truck parked on the street appeared to take aim at “Faux News,” asking “WTH?!?!"—i.e., “What the hell?!?!”—and imploring the network to "Talk about THE BIGGEST CRIM IN HISTORY! 2020 ELECTION FRAUD."

“I didn’t coach them,” Lindell wanted The Daily Beast to know. A Fox News spokesperson did not respond to The Daily Beast’s request for comment. Notably, despite the demonstration, Lindell’s company continues to advertise across Fox platforms, pushing products like bedsheets and his signature pillow. Last Friday, Lindell alluded to an upcoming protest at 1211 Avenue of the Americas. “We are going to do something out in front of Fox News, I think we should have—you know, if people want to go down there, maybe we should give out Frank Speech signs,” he said at the time. No media turned out to cover the poorly publicized last-minute confab, though Lindell at one point urged The Daily Beast to send these “evil” D.C.-based reporters to cover it in person. But Lindell didn’t even attend his own rally—despite past promises. Instead, he said, he was busy traversing the U.S. to allegedly persuade state attorneys general to co-sign his unhinged election-fraud complaint to the Supreme Court.

Takers, it appears, have been hard to come by. While Lindell promised supporters for weeks that he would file the suit this Tuesday, the deadline quickly came and went, with the multimillionaire publicly releasing a draft complaint with a placeholder “[Insert state here]” listed as plaintiff. In an early Wednesday morning text exchange, however, Lindell claimed the plaintiffs would be announced at the protest. He then gave The Daily Beast the names of four states, on the condition they not be named until the announcement: All of them, however, were Democratic states, two of which were already listed as defendants in his draft. He laid the blame for his failure to gain an audience with the high court squarely on Republican National Committee chair Ronna McDaniel, suggesting a conspiracy to shut him out and calling her “worse than Fox now!”

While Lindell insisted that unnamed “state AGs” will take on the litigation, the pillow exec has yet to publicly identify any prosecutors, states, or even interested parties. In multiple texts on Wednesday, Lindell actually suggested the project is now out of his hands and entirely with the unidentified state attorneys. “I am not the ones [sic] doing the complaint,” he wrote. “They are.”
https://www.thedailybeast.com/mike-lind ... etic-rally
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

So it's "out of his hands," which means when nothing happens, it's not his fault. He did everything perfectly. It's the state AGs who fucked up. Blame them.

ImageImageImage x4
tek

Post by tek »

Love this phrasing
the names of the mystery plaintiffs bringing his mythical filing to the high court would, at last, be revealed. Alas, the names were not revealed.
Ben-Prime
Verified: ✅MamaSaysI'mBonaFide

Post by Ben-Prime »

orlylicious wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 8:42 pm
Wasn't this the same Daily Beast that he threatened to sue if they called him again the day before?

I mean from here: https://www.thedailybeast.com/mypillow- ... rt-failure
And reached for comment by The Daily Beast about his non-existent Supreme Court filing and why it hasn’t been made public, the pillow mogul fumed.

“Are you out of your mind?" Lindell shouted. “You call me again, I am suing you!”
Yes, yes it was.
But the sunshine aye shall light the sky,
As round and round we run;
And the truth shall ever come uppermost,
And justice shall be done.

- Charles Mackay, "Eternal Justice"
Foggy
Dick Tater

Post by Foggy »

But he still hasn't enlisted JFK. :nope:

He sure seems hinged to me. :smoking:
tek

Post by tek »

Isn't mikey supposed to be having a Thanksgiving Telethon?
MN-Skeptic

Post by MN-Skeptic »

Luke

Post by Luke »

Zach is hilarious, he wrote that. He's only 22, he's going to be a force. Will Sommer has taken him under his wing, he's gone from Daily Dot to another place and now the Beast. His interview with Diamond and Silk was absolutely hilarious.

LindellTV and Frankspeech never load well, they have so much junk on it. It should be at https://frankspeech.com/live-stream/wat ... v-live-247 or https://lindelltv.com/ but for us it just says Live Stream (on Chrome). Here's a Rumble steam that says they are running it... fans try putting it on YouTube but they take those down pretty quickly. Right now, it's Steve Bannon's show with a "OAN Doctor" railing about the COVID vaccine and the Doctor is saying the science isn't settled on that or menopause. :roll: But yeah, it's just running Bannon. It's ridiculous, it's all BS, they say stuff like it's 1856 in America, that tfg did a great job with carbon emissions (neglecting to say we were locked down), thank God for Americans or the indians would still be savages, etc etc. It's disgusting but you can see how people listening to this all day are fu*ked up. And, of course, the MyPillow promo code War Room :roll:

What a graphic!

WHY IS LINDELL HIDING? 8-)

WATCH LIVE | Patriot News Outlet | Mike Lindell's, Thanks-A-Thon Live

Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Image Image Image Image
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Foggy wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 1:49 pm So NOW Mike Lindell is going to have to go down to Dealey Plaza and wait for JFK and JFK Jr. to manifest their reincarnations or whatever.

I mean, what else has he got? :shrug:
Wait a minute I thought rumble said Mike lindell is jfk Jr? He's going to look for himself?
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
Luke

Post by Luke »

This YouTube is showing the LindellTV logo and says "Freedom Patriot Network ​We will be Live streaming the 96 hours!!! Thank you for watching & Joining us". Some guy named Bill Federer of Americanminute.com is talking about 1569, the Dutch and Spain fighting over what's now Florida and the pilgrims coming to America with nuttiness. Lindell is there!

tek

Post by tek »

Bogus filler is 100% on brand for the MyPillow guy.
zekeb
Occupation: Stable genius. One who tosses horseshit with a pitchfork and never misses the spreader.
Verified: ✅Of course

Post by zekeb »

Pacific Coast pillows are MUCH nicer and I didn't feel like I was getting fleeced. They might not cure your lumbago, but you'll sleep comfortably.
Largo al factotum.
tek

Post by tek »

A Guide to All the Times Mike Lindell and QAnon Promised Trump Would Definitely Be Back in the White House
The pillow baron may be the most obnoxious believer that the former president is returning to office soon, but a disturbing number of Americans are right there with him
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... g-1262796/
It’s Thanksgiving, and with respect to any relatives who may have colorful takes about vaccine mandates, critical race theory, and the Rittenhouse verdict, the craziest uncle of 2021 is, without a doubt, Mike Lindell.

The pillow baron has for a year now been claiming vociferously that the 2020 election was rigged, that he can prove it, and that it won’t be long before everyone realizes the truth and Donald Trump is reinstated as president of the United States. Lindell most recently trumpeted Thanksgiving as the date Trump will be back in office. He has promoted a 96-hour holiday weekend livestream in which he will unpack “the historic U.S. Supreme Court complaint on the 2020 election” he says will reinstall Trump in the White House. (The livestream got off to a rocky start.)
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

tek wrote: Thu Nov 25, 2021 3:18 pm A Guide to All the Times Mike Lindell and QAnon Promised Trump Would Definitely Be Back in the White House
The pillow baron may be the most obnoxious believer that the former president is returning to office soon, but a disturbing number of Americans are right there with him
https://www.rollingstone.com/politics/p ... g-1262796/
It’s Thanksgiving, and with respect to any relatives who may have colorful takes about vaccine mandates, critical race theory, and the Rittenhouse verdict, the craziest uncle of 2021 is, without a doubt, Mike Lindell.

The pillow baron has for a year now been claiming vociferously that the 2020 election was rigged, that he can prove it, and that it won’t be long before everyone realizes the truth and Donald Trump is reinstated as president of the United States. Lindell most recently trumpeted Thanksgiving as the date Trump will be back in office. He has promoted a 96-hour holiday weekend livestream in which he will unpack “the historic U.S. Supreme Court complaint on the 2020 election” he says will reinstall Trump in the White House. (The livestream got off to a rocky start.)
I've got a million quatloos that says Lindell will soon confidently (he's always confident, just never right) predict that Trump will be re-instated on Christmas day.
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I will not take that bet.

ImageImageImage x4

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”