Orly's latest poopies.....

Michael J

Post by Michael J »

"The genius of the Constitution rests not in any static meaning it might have had in a world dead and gone, but in the adaptability of its great principles to cope with current problems and current needs." - Justice William J. Brennan, Jr.

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB »

Oh I wish PayPal had to report total transaction amounts over (insert something just under Orly's total PayPal receipts here) to the IRS.
Trump: Er hat eine größere Ente als ich.

Putin: Du bist kleiner als ich.

ObjectiveDoubter

Post by ObjectiveDoubter »

Vile bitch.

When she makes comparisons like that all she does is trivialize the true magnitude of the evil done by the Nazis, and dilute our memory as a culture of what it was they stood for and did.

[Since I can't seem to find the "smilies" selector (or any other part of the WYSIWYG interface) just pretend there's a long row of every expression of anger and FUCK YOU here. Gods she infuriates me sometimes!]

Happy to help. And you summed it up perfectly. It's kind of like when she calls herself a civil rights lawyer. It besmirches those who are/have been on the front lines for civil rights.

gupwalla

Post by gupwalla »

It would appear that Orly is once again trying to upload multiple 100MB PDF files on her asymmetric internet connection.

We can expect another site outage due to traitorous ISP extortion attempts in the near future.
In a wilderness of mirrors, what will the spider do beyond the circuit of the shuddering Bear in fractured atoms? -TS Eliot (somewhat modified)

All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu

magdalen77

Post by magdalen77 »

It's in her MO to crash a meeting and try to get on the mike, then brag that she was "invited". Yep, she may be invited to pay money to attend. They should charge her double. 8-)

From the description of the "group" it would seem that here are 2 people, the Taitz and some guy who failed out/got kicked out of ROTC before he failed to qualify for that Dog Catcher job with the Sheriff's Dept, while thinking he is a member of that sekrit Impossible Missions Force, and having delusions of grandeur about leading universe shattering groups as the Dark Overlord of the Universe .... He is also may be a schizophrenia victim as he thinks he has partners/followers.

Is it ex-Chiefy Kessler? =))

magdalen77

Post by magdalen77 »

When I was a child and a teenager, a woman didn't go into a Catholic (or, in some cases, Episcopal) church without first putting on a hat or some sort of head covering. The summer I was 16, I spent with a high school-aged church group visiting Europe and going to many, many cathedrals. One thing that was listed in our "must bring" was a mantilla or some other scarf that we could keep in our purses and put on when we went into a cathedral (and we never seemed to pass one without going in).

Curiously, during the period of that summer when I was working in Coventry Cathedral, we were not required to wear them. It was, as we said, "low church."

Up until my early teens we were required to wear some kind of head Co Ering in church. The Second Vatican Council may have said that uncovered hair on females was alright, but it took a while until those changes came to rural PA.

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

:evil: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/here-is-whe ... -work-for/ :evil:

Here is where I disagree with Savage: I believe that many were pushed into welfare programs by WTO-GATT and NAFTA, as factories in US closed and manufacturing was sent to third world countries where people work for $1 per hour

In an article below syndicated talk show host Michael Savage compares US to Greece and communist Obama to Greek communists. He is saying that the economy is failing due to lazy bums, who sit on welfare. I agree that there are many lazy bums. Here is where I disagree with Savage: many were pushed into welfare programs by WTO-GATT and NAFTA signed in US and other countries in 1994, as factories in US and all over Europe closed and manufacturing was sent to third world countries, where people work for $1 per hour. Not long ago one of my patients told me that she used to work for the ATT calling center in my area, in Santa Margarita CA. The center was closed, all the employees were sent on the streets and many ended on welfare simply because they were expensive Americans, they were paid $15 per hour and the company moved the center to India, where people are paid $3 an hour. Americans can’t survive on $3 an hour and can’t compete with this cheap labor. Same happened to another company in the area, which manufactured toys and was sent to China, where people are working for $1 an hour. Since Clinton signed WTO-GATT and Bushes and Obama continued with this agreement, 56,000 factories and manufacturing facilities closed in the US. On average each facility employs 500 people. This means that 28 million Americans lost good paying manufacturing jobs and benefits due to this agreement. This explains the fact that 93 million adult Americans are not in work force today, the highest percentage of people not in labor force in 30 years.

Our, on the take, media is 100% controlled and censored and nobody in the main stream media is allowed to open his mouth and say a word about the need to rescind WTO-GATT and NAFTA and impose tariffs on all products manufactured by the foreign labor, just as we had tariffs before Clinton signed WTO-GATT. People were duped by Clinton and by the presidents who went after him, who continued with the WTO GATT heist.

In order to turn our economy around, bring manufacturing back to the US and pay of crashing $18 trillion debt, we have to rescind WTO-GATT and NAFTA agreements. If this is not done, regardless of who will be in the White House, we will continue going down the drain towards bankruptcy and world recession and depression.

The problem is, that our ruling oligarchs, our ruling billionaires, make a tremendous profit from outsourcing all the manufacturing to cheap foreign labor and in-sourcing cheap foreign labor. For this reason these billionaires either run for office themselves or hire corrupt politicians, like Bill Clinton, who signed WTO-GATT or like Obama, who went on with lawless amnesty and who is now pushing PPT, which is WTO-GATT and NAFTA on steroids. Sadly, Republicans are supporting these agreements as well. Frankly, I am hard pressed to name anyone in our government or congress, who has integrity and who stands up for American citizens. A few have strength to stand up against Obama-amnesty, however nobody has strength to stand up against WTO-GATT, which is the main reason for our failing economy, for the fact that in the past number of years we saw the income of the top 10% shoot up 120 percent, while the remaining 90% of the US citizens see their income go down by 20%on average . Inequality, incomes for 90% going down Today, our government is operating as an organized crime, pulling a racket, a RICO called WTO-GATT and trying to launch a new racket called PPT. Sooner or later these rackets will lead to massive revolts in the US and in Europe. Oligarchs are killing the golden goose, they are cutting the branch they are sitting on by destroying the economies of once democratic nations in North America and Europe.

By Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQInequality, incomes for 90% going down

What Do They Know? Why Are So Many Of The Super Wealthy Preparing Bug Out Locations?

Savage under the button
Sekrit Stuffs!
“Why did Greece elect a communist government?” Savage asked rhetorically.

They’ve don’t want to pay anything for the benefits and social programs they’re getting, thanks to the Germans’ hard work.

Here in America, we’re actually at about the same economic level as Greece, but you wouldn’t know that.

This is where the Democrats are taking us.

History has shown us that no nation, no empire, is too large to escape the consequences when morons and thieves run their country.

The way to turn this around is obvious: We need to cut social programs dramatically, cut taxes, slash regulation and re-introduce the laissez-faire capitalism that made this country great.

But with so many lazy bums around the world not working, we are going to have a worldwide depression.

There is no way around this mess.

You cannot keep printing money the way Obama the communist does without eventually paying the piper.

Obama and the world banks are penalizing the productive and rewarding the parasites.

Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB »

Orly Taitz. Political and economic expert. Distinguished law professor, too. Also.

kate520

Post by kate520 »

Love the new avatar, Zeke!
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB »

[ot]I needed a change[/ot]

Orlylicious
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA
Occupation: #StuggersForBiden "Do Nothing Democrat Savage" -- Donald, 9/28/19 and "Scalawag...Part of an extreme, malicious leftist internet social mob working in concert with weaponized, socialized governments to target and injure political opponents.” -- Walt Fitzpatrick

Post by Orlylicious »

God, I feel so much better informed when I have the benefit of Orly's pontification! I call upon my supporter to DEMAND Taitz make a nice new TAITZ REPORT!
The titular Mama June enjoys a Corn Dog on 4th of July! Don't miss The Fogbow's Favourite TV Show™ starring the titular Mama June Shannon -- "Mama June: Family Crisis!" TVShowsAce featured Fogbow's love 5/26/20: https://bit.ly/2TNxrbS

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat »

She can keep saying the "economy is failing" all she wants, unfortunately for her the country does not believe her. It's utter bunk.
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Orly forgets that if we impose tariffs other countries will retaliate. She also overlooks the fact that if manufacturers have to pay higher wages then prices will rise so that those higher wages will purchase less.

The future of jobs isn't in manufacturing. Manufacturing is being automated worldwide. Those high paying factory manual labor jobs are never coming back. Orly needs to get her mind out of the 1950's and into the 21st Century.
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

ducktape

Post by ducktape »

Orly forgets that if we impose tariffs other countries will retaliate. She also overlooks the fact that if manufacturers have to pay higher wages then prices will rise so that those higher wages will purchase less.

Oh, I don't think she forgets. She never knew it in the first place.

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

I see Orly bought the EU lie about the Greeks and their work ethic. Like she works her fingers to the bone.

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB »

I see Orly bought the EU lie about the Greeks and their work ethic. Like she works her fingers to the bone.

Well sometimes you have to write a lot of letters when you are gold digging for Mr Right.

TexasFilly

Post by TexasFilly »

This essay written by someone who hauled a used x-ray machine hundreds of miles instead of buying a new one. No doubt she is happy to pay low prices for dental bibs, blood stain removers, etc. I wonder if that woman who was laid off from AT&T was one of her meelion of illegal alien patients?
I love the poorly educated!!!

Kevin McCarthy: Paul Ryan playing with a head injury -- Jon Lovett

ZekeB

Post by ZekeB »

I wonder if that used x-ray machine is sitting in one of her To Let office suites?

Dolly

Post by Dolly »

I wonder if that used x-ray machine is sitting in one of her To Let office suites?

Maybe it is behind that big Green Screen that she never used for her Taitz Report videos.

Now I am wondering if the big Green Screen was Made In China. :-k
Avatar by Tal Peleg Art of Makeup https://www.facebook.com/TalPelegMakeUp

Roboe

Post by Roboe »

This essay written by someone who hauled a used x-ray machine hundreds of miles instead of buying a new one.

.. and a woman who by all accounts are fairly close to being a 1%'er, and whose (husbands) fortune allows her to fly all over the country, playing pretend lawyer while trying to overthrow the duly elected (twice!) President of the US of A.

Mark

Post by Mark »

I am sure Orly only buys used products which are labeled "Made in the USA."

And that's all I have to say about that. :smoking:

gupwalla

Post by gupwalla »

Who gets laid off from a $15/hour job and goes to Rancho Freaking Santa Margarita for bridge work and insightful discussion on the economy? Do they not have reasonably priced dentists in Anaheim or somewhere affordable like that?
In a wilderness of mirrors, what will the spider do beyond the circuit of the shuddering Bear in fractured atoms? -TS Eliot (somewhat modified)

All warfare is based on deception. - Sun Tzu

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

mebbe Orly has a groupon deal?

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

bob

Post by bob »

More sabotage. Setup on all of my computers was changed, multiple programs did not work, printer did not work. I had to waste valuable time dealing with this sabotage. [hlyellow]In due time these people will pay the price, they will be prosecuted[/hlyellow]. :twisted: http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/more-sabota ... a/:twisted: Any. Day. Now.
Imagex6 Imagex2 Imagex4 Imagex2

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

When there were reports of malware on Orly's webstye again, you know a major crash of her systems follows. She more than likely can blame her Russian friends.
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Return to “Orly Taitz”