Park McGraw - Racist, Sexist, and Crazy

Notorial Dissent

Post by Notorial Dissent »

With math and statistical skills like that and he claims to be a physicist????? Puh leese!!!!!! My orange cat has got a better grip and he thinks he's a table ornament more often than not.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

Volkonski

Post by Volkonski »

Remember, only 15% (women, phags, homos, lesbos, illegals, conflicted Hispanics, Negros) in the U.S. Military support Mr. Obama,

What's a conflicted Hispanic?

A conflicted Hispanic is one who supports President Obama (but regrets doing so because Park McGraw says that he should not do so). A non-conflicted Hispanic is one who pretends to be white by supporting Park McGraw in all things. ;)
Image“If everyone fought for their own convictions there would be no war.”
― Leo Tolstoy, War and Peace

Flatpointhigh
Occupation: Voice Actor, Podcaster, I hold a Ph.D in Procrastination.

Post by Flatpointhigh »

A conflicted Hispanic/Latino is one who supports GOP policies

My Name is...
Daffy Duck.. woo hoo!
Cancer broke me

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

Well, let’s see.

Park doesn’t like Jeb Bush:

parkmcgraw 2 days ago

Mr. Jeb Bush (Fully Engaged in Domestic War with Stakeholder of this Republic)

NO "ADULT CONVERSATION" IS VOID OF PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

You PHUCK'N TRAITOR and Absolute Enemy to the United States of America.

As a protector of the non Hawai`ian born usurper Mr. Obama, to be legally executed.

Park McGraw

Experimental Physicist

Former US Navy / NASA Fellow

Former Security Alarm Tech, Records Dept. Kapi`Olani Hospital, Honolulu, Hawai`i

www.phisicalpsience.com/about

He doesn’t like Rick Perry:

parkmcgraw 2 days ago

Mr. Perry (Absolute, Treason Gaming Enemy of the United States of America)

You are promoting usurpation of the United States of America by not challenging to your last breath the RICO Act fraud and non Hawai`ian born as claimed, Mr. Obama.

Worst and for personal gains, ran in the last election, void of courage, pretending that there were no issues pertaining to the usurper Mr. Obama, looking the other way.

Irrespective of your prior military service, your daddy making sure you were stationed as far from Vietnam as possible and still be on this planet, shall be legally executed by stakeholder patriots of this nation. Don't like my words, phuck you, you traitor.

You, nothing but a phuck'n treason gaming dishonorable piece shiitt and will be hung.

Park McGraw

Experimental Physicist

Former Security Alarm Tech., Records Dept., Kapi`Olani Hospital, Honolulu Hawai`i

He doesn’t like Sarah Palin:

parkmcgraw 2 days ago

Mrs. Palin (Treason Gaming, Domestic Enemy of the United States of American)

You are as much a traitor as Mr. McCain and not far from the usurper Mr. Obama.

For you, a full fledge sociopath and FAKE patriot, fully disrespectful of this nation having not earned your liberty and freedom, a glorified taker of lives, today revolting to believe that it is the responsibility of others to die on your miserable, selfish, life and natural born liar, simply do not care if Mr. Obama was not born in Hawai`i.

As you were and still are more concerned with personal gains, and as such shall be charged by "oath bound" stakeholders of the United States of America, to you such collection of words amounting to a foreign concept, which you are not nor shall you ever be, with treason upon this nation, then executed by oath bound stakeholders.

For your silence today on the subject of usurpation amounting to an act of protection on behalf of the treasonous Mr. Obama and others for his fall equates to your fall.

Park McGraw

Experimental Physicist

Former Security Alarm Tech., Records Dept., Kapi`Olani Hospital, Honolulu Hawai`i

And he thinks he can run for office and “wipe his ass” with the other candidates:

parkmcgraw 2 days ago

The poitical show in Iowa amounts to a collection of walking, talking, puke.

Most every person on display, a squandering non stakeholders and pure shiitt.

Inspiring me to run for office, just to clean house and wipe my ass with these takers.

Park McGraw

Former US Navy

I wonder if his campaign platform will be "vote for me or you'll be executed for treason!!!!"

Oh, and he doesn’t like Kareem Abdul-Jabbar either:

parkmcgraw 7 hours ago

Mr. Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Hypocrite, Disloyal, Non Patriot, Treason Gaming Enemy)

Or what ever you are wishing to use for a name today, like the trash boxer at the time and resident of convenience, Mohammad Ali, exploited religion so you could avoid performing our innate duties for this country, you running like the coward that you are from U.S. Military service, thus today, are not a "citizen in good standing" nor shall you ever be a stakeholder of this country or speak on behalf of stakeholders.

In addition, every Muslim, Jew, Hindu, ... as conflicted followers of physically non transcendental religions, are potential national security threats to every nation of the world, extra territorial to such lands deemed holy by such religions. These groups by religious default only, electing to destroy Washington D.C., London, Tokyo, Beijing, Paris, Rome, ... prior to Mecca, Bethlehem, Medina, ... and mindset I will not accept.

To close, you are a traitor, supporting with freewill the usurper and non Hawai`ian born as claimed Mr. Obama and as such shall be convicted and executed by "oath bound" stakeholders and patriots for treason upon the United States of America.

Park McGraw

Experimental Physicist

Sterngard Friegen

Post by Sterngard Friegen »

McGraw seems to live a very unhappy life.

ducktape

Post by ducktape »

Remind me again why we care about what another mentally ill sociopath thinks.

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

McGraw seems to live a very unhappy life.

Well, from all indications, he had a good start on things before his mental illness started incapacitating him.

TollandRCR

Post by TollandRCR »

I wonder whether we encourage him by posting his rants here. I think he needs help, not publicity.
“The truth is, we know so little about life, we don’t really know what the good news is and what the bad news is.” Kurt Vonnegut

kate520

Post by kate520 »

I think he needs help, too.

He is a prolific hater.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

SueDB

Post by SueDB »

We do have buttons for this type of thing...

sekrit and Spoiler
“If You're Not In The Obit, Eat Breakfast”

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

Roboe

Post by Roboe »

Not to mention "Ignore this topic", which I feel inclined to use.

kate520

Post by kate520 »

He is exactly the kind of person someone needs to keep an eye on. I don't think he's a harmless armchair commando. It's just a matter of time before he hurts someone, IMHO.

Much as I cringe at his statements, I also have some compassion. He is obviously ill.
DEFEND DEMOCRACY

Dallasite
Location: About 40,000 light years from the center of the Milky Way Galaxy.
Chemtrails Program
Human Factors and Behavioral Sciences Division

Post by Dallasite »

This idiot is boring. He spews the same garbage in every one of his posts. Can someone let me know if he actually does something interesting so I can put this thread on ignore?
"I drank what?!?!" - Soctates, 399 BC

Notorial Dissent

McGraw seems to live a very unhappy, bitter, sour, lonely, life.FIFUJust out of curiosity, is there anyone he does like? If so I haven't seen any indication of it in his previous rantings.I wold also say that for someone with the assumed intellect that he claims, that he doesn't seem to have a real grasp of what the actual qualifications for treason are, since not being liked by Park McGraw aren't included in the definition.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

I see he's added to his brag sheet:

First to Collect and Analyze Radar Signature of Urban Thermal Plume

World Record Holder, Non Linear Fresnel Line Reproduction

Participated in Exo Atmospheric studies involving Barium

Participated in Exo Atmospheric studies (laser) involving Space Shuttle

Participated in Exo Atmospheric studies (laser) involving LACE Satellite (Star Wars)

​Added on 29 Jan 2015:

Course Record Holder, BEE San Diego (shortest time)

Exam Holder, Fire Control A School Phase II Great Lakes

Site Installation Lead, Largest Life Saftey System in Pacific Basin, Tripler Army Medical Center

Former First Chair Violin (5 years) (Note, earlier he said 6 years. Can't even keep his own brag sheet straight)

Stick and Rudder Time, Prop and Jet Aircraft

​Former US Navy, Weapons Fire Control (Helm Qualified 3400t Warship), Indian and Pacific Oceans, China Seas, Arabian Sea, Mediterranean Sea, ...

I think I'm going to stay away from posting comments from this idiot for a while. Mocking the mentally ill isn't my thing, and I'd hate to think I'm contributing to his need for attention.

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot »

Just out of curiosity, is there anyone he does like?

Well, he's hopelessly, inexplicably in love with Park McGraw.
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

Notorial Dissent

Well, he's hopelessly, inexplicably in love with Park McGraw.And thankfully since he doesn't believe in same sex marriage and parthenogenesis he can't reproduce.

BillTheCat

Post by BillTheCat »

Mocking the mentally ill isn't my thing, and I'd hate to think I'm contributing to his need for attention.

...That's why I don't comment at Doc's anymore, as long as folks like Linda Joy Adams and Nancy Owens are there. I'm not into enabling people who seriously, actually, really need professional help.
'But I don't want to go among mad people,' said Alice. 'Oh, you can't help that,' said the cat. 'We're all mad here.'
-Lewis Carroll

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

Well good heavens! Park McGraw actually found my write up of him on Bad Fiction.

He's not happy with me either.

parkmcgraw • 10 hours ago

Hello Patrick McKinnion (Domestic Enemy to this Republic)

Awww.......

Your understanding of me and not that relevant, is rather shallow, non the less, do notice how you have selectively decided to excluded the fact that I am also a former Security Alarm Tech for the Records Dept. at Kapi`Olani Hospital. My Uncle the former Commanding Officer at Ft. Belvior and Headquartes for U.S. Army Intelligence and that my former fiance's father built the subdivision and shopping center in Niu valley, near the house Mr. Obama and mother claim to have lived, behind the expensive Paiko Lagoon area, far from UH.

Actually I didn't leave of his claim of being a "Former Security Alarm Tech., Record's Dept., Kapi`Olani Hospital, Honolulu, Hawai`i" at all. His reading comprehension matches his sense of reality. I'm curious how long he plans to ride his uncle's coattails too.

You like some many other self impressed nothings and azzholes on the mainland, today an "absolute enemy of the state" wishing to and with freewill, interject false and illogical arguments (demanding to have a negative disproved) upon a subject you are wholly ignorant of, not the least, have the desire to serve as a distraction for the greater life and death topic of treason and usurpation of this nation.

Except for that minor little fact that I grew up in Hawaii.....

In addition, you mistaken thin skin for zero tolerance for traitors such as yourself, promoting usurpation of this nation. You engaged in domestic warfare with stakeholder patriots of the United States of America. You having no comprehension of being "oath bound".

Actually my oaths to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States are still in effect.

Regardless if you delete my posting, will state that your history of promoting usurpation is already a matter of record. Your status as a traitor to this nation a well established fact. This site, little more than an expression of your own personal fears, knowing that which you know of your own treasonous nature towards this nation.

In closing, your dasterdly and habitual desire to promote usurpation and treason upon this Republic, there being no statute of limitation for treason upon this nation, shall seek to have you executed for your collective crimes. There being no place on this Earth that you can hide, your rope and dark day to come to you by the hands of patriots.

And, of course, he has to add me to his little blood-soaked fantasy.

I couldn't resist adding my three cents:

Patrick McKinnion Mod parkmcgraw • 6 minutes ago

Hello Park McGraw (Complete and total fruitcake, Racist Loon, and Bigoted loser)

I see you didn't read my posting about you at all, since both my last update AND my cast of characters above clearly states your claim to have been a:

"Former Security Alarm Tech., Record's Dept., Kapi`Olani Hospital, Honolulu, Hawai`"

http://badfiction.typepad.com/...

So that's lie #1.

But then your brag sheet makes you sound like a regular birther Walter Mitty, doesn't it?? And just how long do you plan to ride your uncle's coattails?? (BTW, the CURRENT commander of Ft. Belvoir is an African-American woman, Col. Michelle D. Mitchell. Knowing your past posts, that must absolutely frost your shorts.)

Actually it's funny, the State of Hawai`i Health Director never said any such thing about no such records. Not to mention the slight little fact that any such records (and being 50+ years old, it's quite likely they would have been shredded by now with other inactive patient records), would be covered by HIPPA. And the hospital couldn't release them to anyone but the patient and the patient's family.

So that's lie #2

There's no reason why President Obama's birth would have been of any note, since African Americans (you know, the ones you've called in previous posts as "Homo Sapiens Sapiens Negroid, the earliest and least evolved race of humanity"), have been part of Hawaii for quite some time. (Alice A Ball and Peter Hose come to mind). The claim that Kapiolani Medican Center for Women and Children was somehow the "most racist hospital" in Oahu is interesting, since there are pictures as far back as 1912 of Asian and Hawaiian women, and they didn't even open their doors to non-Hawaiian or Asian women until 1916.

Lie #3

And I will note that when I lived on Oahu during the late 60's to mid 70's, I had quite a few African-American schoolmates. My older brothers as well. Which tends to disprove your claims about the racist nature of Hawaii, Oahu, and Honolulu.

If the "Checkers and Pogo" children show on KGMB had kids of color in their studio audience, one might think that was representative of the kids watching that show, eh??

I'm actually surprised you haven't discovered other birther sites like "Birther Report" or the like. They're racist, foolish, and gullible as sin, so they'd be more than happy to hear your bat guano-crazy claims. Maybe you, Geir Smith, Linda Joy Adams, and Nancy Ruth Owens can set up a foursome for bridge.

No, I have not mistaken "thin skin" for "zero tolerance for traitors", (though I'll point out I'm not the one calling for an un-Constitutional, anti-American, overthrow and "sacking" of the US Government. How DID that planned sacking of Washington DC on 12 January go anyway?? Did you even go to Washington DC yourself??)

What I see with you is "thin skin" as a complete defensive mechanism to feed into your hatred, paranoia, and delusions of grandeur. Same way I see your ever-expanding and increasing "brag sheet".

And I'm quite familiar with the concept of "oath bound", as I'm still held by my oaths to "protect and defend the Constitution of the United States". I have a very dim view of those who allow their fears and hatred to break their oaths.

People like, oh, you.

Why on earth would I want to delete your posting?? The more people who see what a hate-filled, seditionist, lying, pathetic loser you are, the better.

Assuming of course, that you're not simply mentally ill, which quite honestly is what I expect you to be. In which case, I will note the VA has some good mental health programs, and they may be able to get you the help you obviously desperately require.

And, of course, you have to end your rant with the same blood-soaked fetish you have for wanting to see anyone who challenges you, proves you wrong, or that you simply don't like, executed for "treason" ("Treason" in this case being defined as "anything Park McGraw doesn't like or is scared by"). It's really quite pathetic, but then again, so are you.

In closing, get help. Professional help. Maybe you can become a productive member of society again, rather than a hate-filled, bigoted, seditionist loser, ranting at random electrons on the internet.

Sincerely

Patrick McKinnion

Notorial Dissent

Pat, I rather suspect that getting on Super Park's better dead list, and make no mistake that is what it is, is no great accomplishment or cachet. I would definitley say he comes across as a thin skinned liar quite well though, nothing like having his own words to convict him. Why should you want to "delete" his rantings, when you can prserve for posterity his lies, misrepresentations, petulance, vileness, racist rantings and general craziness for all the world to see and laugh at, something which he will truly hate.

PatGund

Post by PatGund »

Why should you want to "delete" his rantings, when you can prserve for posterity his lies, misrepresentations, petulance, vileness, racist rantings and general craziness for all the world to see and laugh at, something which he will truly hate.

That was rather my take on it. And his further attacks really have only reinforced my entire point. it would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic.

And he's even more thin-skinned than I thought.

Notorial Dissent

I guarantee you that the fact you didn't delete him, but are continuing to point and laugh will upset him a good deal more.

Dr. Kenneth Noisewater

Post by Dr. Kenneth Noisewater »

I think it's time we make up accomplishments to add to his list.

First person to create a black hole from a rectal cavity.

inventor of rectal ventriloquism

Family Liberty Patriot

Post by Family Liberty Patriot »

(Inventor of the parenthetical appellation.)
"The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness."

John Kenneth Galbraith (1908 - 2006)

Jim

Post by Jim »

Sings Beach Boys' "Surfer Girl" in the shower

Return to “Lesser Lights”