Kendra

Re: Assault on the Capitol (DC)

Post by Kendra »

60 days. :violin:
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Day for Day, none of this good time credit garbage...

Enjoy the turkey bologna for lunch...everyday....and no lunch on the weekends, just breakfast and dinner.... :lol:
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

WATCH: Jenna Ryan spoke to
@EricFlackTV
after her sentencing today. He asked if she had a statement of remorse. She blamed the media for her jail time, and said she should be able to tweet without being "persecuted." #CapitolRiot
Resume18

Post by Resume18 »

I thought these people were all about accepting responsibility.
Like as the waves make towards the pebbled shore,
So do our minutes hasten to their end . . .
AndyinPA
Verified:

Post by AndyinPA »

Resume18 wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:16 pm I thought these people were all about accepting responsibility.
That's for other people.
"Choose your leaders with wisdom and forethought. To be led by a coward is to be controlled by all that the coward fears… To be led by a liar is to ask to be told lies." -Octavia E. Butler
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

I'm convinced. She's not at all the privileged bitch the fake media has portrayed her.
ImageImageImage x4
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

With that attitude, she is going to really popular with the gentle incarcerated Women of America.
Hic sunt dracones
Frater I*I
Verified: ✅Verified Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:21 pm I'm convinced. She's not at all the privileged bitch the fake media has portrayed her.
I know, that entitled sneer just makes your heart bleed for her persecution... :thumbsup: [ :bored: ]
"He sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see, He tries to tell me what I put inside of me
He's got the answers to ease my curiosity, He dreamed a god up and called it Christianity"

Trent Reznor
pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

She’s going to jail for tweeting, not for violence. Got that?
Maybenaut
Verified: ✅✅

Post by Maybenaut »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:21 pm I'm convinced. She's not at all the privileged bitch the fake media has portrayed her.
Orange is the new black.
"Hey! We left this England place because it was bogus, and if we don't get some cool rules ourselves, pronto, we'll just be bogus too!" -- Thomas Jefferson
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

pipistrelle

Post by pipistrelle »

I like this one better. Because kindness.
bill_g
Verified: ✅ Checked Republic ✓ ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

Post by bill_g »

She should apply for compassionate release because it's obvious she is going blind, and quite forgetful. Sumpin broke in her noggin.

PS - we ain't persecuting her. We're laughing.
MsDaisy
Verified:

Post by MsDaisy »

bill_g wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 3:54 pm Sumpin broke in her noggin.
Off Topic
:lol: My Grandpa use to say noggin, and he called me a knotty headed gal :oldman:
miss meh

Post by miss meh »

miss meh wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:04 pm I got a call this weekend out of the blue from an old friend (the kind with "benefits") I hadn't talked to since before Obama got elected.

We had always tried to stay away from politics but he knew I was a liberal and we mostly made it work back then. I suspected that he would probably be a Trumper and I was right, so my next question was about Jan 6th. He wasn't there but his best friend was and apparently has been indicted. My friend insists his buddy didn't do anything violent but the guy is also an antivaxxer & just got over covid and it sounds like he might be a long hauler. (My guy had his shots). I think I might have figured out who the insurrectionist is and if i'm right at least the guy turned himself in.

This has been so weird for me, I've never been so attracted and repulsed at the same time. :doh:
I found out this week that my friend's buddy actually is one of the guys who made the video saying they were in the White House (instead of the Capitol) on Jan 6th :roll:

Not only that, but my friend also told me that the FBI came to interview him because they didn't know the identity of his buddy that was in DC, and another mutual friend had told them he had sent copies of the videos to my friend (or vice versa, cant remember which now). So I'm pretty sure my friend is either the person they call "W-2" or "W-1" in the FBI affadavit I found for the Jan 6th guy online. :shock:

He claims he got his buddy's permission before he gave his info to the FBI (says he initially told them he didnt know where his cell was when they didnt have a warrant, not sure how believable that is). He seemed to assume his cell was bugged and I was like well thanks alot for telling me NOW, after you called me from that phone and we've been talking for a few hours.

I'm pretty sure I'm done with this guy now because in addition to the 1/6 stuff, I found out that he also thinks Trump won the election (including AZ & GA), and is a birther on top of that. I hung up on him when he admitted that.

Sigh. Never in a million years did I ever think this shit would touch me this closely -- I feel so dirty and MY phone better not be bugged now (and I'm only half kidding about that). :crying:
Dave from down under

Post by Dave from down under »

Sorry to hear about your woes....
I know it won't be much, if any, comfort, but a clean break now is better than his baggage.
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Kendra wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 2:11 pm https:// twitter.com/JordanOnRecord/status/1456311572305960965
WATCH: Jenna Ryan spoke to
@EricFlackTV
after her sentencing today. He asked if she had a statement of remorse. She blamed the media for her jail time, and said she should be able to tweet without being "persecuted." #CapitolRiot
Tweet all you want but perhaps use regular tourist visiting hours at the Capitol. Ask your Senator or House Representative for a guided tour ;)
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

miss meh wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:13 pm ...
Sigh. Never in a million years did I ever think this shit would touch me this closely -- I feel so dirty and MY phone better not be bugged now (and I'm only half kidding about that). :crying:
:bighug:
ImageImageImage x4
Tiredretiredlawyer
Verified: ✅🐴🐎🦄🌻5000 posts and counting

Post by Tiredretiredlawyer »

:grouphug:
"Mickey Mouse and I grew up together." - Ruthie Tompson, Disney animation checker and scene planner and one of the first women to become a member of the International Photographers Union in 1952.
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: Inventor of flag baseball

Post by Foggy »

Sorry to hear about the asshole in your life, miss meh. I hope you lose him quickly.
Don't mind me, I just fell out of a coconut tree. 🥥🌴
Kendra

Post by Kendra »

STANDBY:

Court appearance begins shortly for US Capitol breach defendant who's indicated he's a "sovereign" citizen, has sought to defend himself in case.. and even proposed charging the court $75,000/hour for his legal services
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

miss meh wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:13 pm Sigh. Never in a million years did I ever think this shit would touch me this closely -- I feel so dirty and MY phone better not be bugged now (and I'm only half kidding about that). :crying:
I certainly don't mean to make light of your experience or feelings, but I just thought of a new game, "Six Degrees of Insurrection".

I'll bet, if we tried, most of us could find a relative, a friend, a friend of a friend, or a friend of a relative, or an acquaintance who was directly involved in the insurrection, in six links or less.
miss meh

Post by miss meh »

noblepa wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:24 pm
miss meh wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:13 pm Sigh. Never in a million years did I ever think this shit would touch me this closely -- I feel so dirty and MY phone better not be bugged now (and I'm only half kidding about that). :crying:
I certainly don't mean to make light of your experience or feelings, but I just thought of a new game, "Six Degrees of Insurrection".

I'll bet, if we tried, most of us could find a relative, a friend, a friend of a friend, or a friend of a relative, or an acquaintance who was directly involved in the insurrection, in six links or less.
That made me :biggrin:

Thanks for the sympathy guys, it's just so jarring to have this stuff intrude into real life instead of just like performance art on the interwebs
filly

Post by filly »

Foggy wrote: Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:58 am Sorry to hear about the asshole in your life, miss meh. I hope you lose him quickly.
. Yeah that’s so scary. Although we cut off lots of people we are probably still in their contacts.
somerset

Post by somerset »

Kendra wrote: Thu Nov 04, 2021 11:27 am 60 days. :violin:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/le ... story.html
In sentencing Ryan to 60 days in custody, he cited her apparent lack of remorse for her conduct, as well as her decision to join the mob, not directly from President Donald Trump’s rally that morning but after going back to her hotel and seeing television footage of a mob besieging the Capitol.

:snippity:

“You’ve been very upfront that you feel no sense of shame or guilt,” Cooper said. “You suggested antifa was somehow involved. And perhaps most famously, you said that because you had blonde hair and white skin, you wouldn’t be going to jail.”

:snippity:

Ryan is being allowed to report in January to serve her sentence.
I hope her sentence doesn't get suspended between now and then.

Return to “The January 6 Insurrection, including Criminal Cases”