Falsehoods unchallenged only fester and grow. To join, email foggy at thefogbow dot com.

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 415 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next   
PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:26 pm 

gshevlin wrote:
Er, does merely sending a letter to the White House constitute Service? I thought that the documents had to be physically handed to the recipient by a process server.

While theoretically possible under some scenarios, in this case: No.

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:50 pm 

Appellee's Brief Notice Alaska Supreme Court Lamb v. Obama

http://www.scribd.com/doc/158109615/App ... mb-v-Obama

Edit: This is the brief he served Obama by future mailing via First Class mail. I'd hazard a guess it's defective service, eh?

Birtherism is so ridiculous that I no longer feel obligated to treat proponents w/slightest degree of respect or civility

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 10:42 pm 

What is this? :-?

huh?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/182262819/Ora ... reme-Court

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:26 pm 

Guess I've got a BOTG assignment coming up.

Birtherism is so ridiculous that I no longer feel obligated to treat proponents w/slightest degree of respect or civility

PostPosted: Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:29 pm 

:-? really?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:44 pm 

Tom's gonna get 15 minutes vs Empty Chair.
http://www.appellate.courts.state.ak.us ... ark=S15155

Attachment:
Capture.JPG

Attachment:
Capture1.JPG

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 2:54 pm 

There's his 15 minutes of fame...better use it wisely.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:44 pm 

GreatGrey wrote:
Tom's gonna get 15 minutes vs Empty Chair.
http://www.appellate.courts.state.ak.us ... ark=S15155

Yup, but you just know how a lot of the BMMORPG players are going to score this, don't you?

Riiight! They'll interpret that letter as ordering the Prez to appear personally. And when his peeps empty-chair this, it'll be treason and misprision of toe jam and all sorts of usurperous stuff.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:13 pm 

Location: FEMA Camp 17 -- Malibu (Hey! You! Get off the lawn!)
I have it on good authority that Lamb repeatedly called President Obama's lawyers -- and left phone messages which were unreturned -- in an attempt to get one of them to accept service of process.

Realist lives to serve. Foggy does it for the children. I'm in it for the schadenfreude.

:sterngard:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:49 pm 

Sterngard Friegen wrote:
I have it on good authority that Lamb repeatedly called President Obama's lawyers -- and left phone messages which were unreturned -- in an attempt to get one of them to accept service of process.

:o

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:49 pm 

Sterngard Friegen wrote:

:lol: As anyone familiar with BirtherLaw knows, all he needs to do is find one honest lawyer to accept service. As I'm sure Dr. T88 would confirm, anyone who has ever represented Mr. Obama in any matter, past or present, can accept service. /snark

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:59 am 

Quote:
Tom Lamb
‏@tlamb775
I have it from a good source Scott Tepper supporter of #birther @barackobama had been contacted by me 2 see if Orly Taitz was blowing smoke.

https://twitter.com/tlamb775/status/420442814359433216

:confuzzled: Does he mean that he is the good source?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:04 am 

Unless he doesn't know if Scott Tepper contacted him or not.

Or he is accusing Tepper of contacting him, rather than the other way around.

The "Good authority" phraseology is probably mocking us because he is yet another birther who reads here. Hi there, :wave:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:37 am 

Dolly wrote:
Quote:
Tom Lamb
‏@tlamb775
I have it from a good source Scott Tepper supporter of #birther @barackobama had been contacted by me 2 see if Orly Taitz was blowing smoke.

oh my!

Quote:
IzMeBee ‏@izmebee 5h

@tlamb775 @barackobama anytime I see Orly and the word "blowing", dental chairs are my first thought. Thanks for making my tummy upset

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:59 pm 

Dolly wrote:
Quote:
Tom Lamb
‏@tlamb775

Wait, is he saying he needs someone to tell him who he has contacted and how often? That's just weird!

I stand between the candle and the star
...between the darkness and the light

-- Paraphrased from "Babylon 5" created by J. Michael Straczynski

"Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand'
-- from "Witch Hunt" by Rush on their "Moving Pictures" album.

Facebook
Shadows in Wonderland
- we stand in the sun and look back in our tracks
an image of self in grays and in blacks
laughter and joy hold us in there sweet thrall
but even in Wonderland shadows must fall

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:02 pm 

Occupation: Drone Maintenance @ "Drones RUs" - FAA Licensed and Certified "Drone Service Center©" Call (206) 622-0460 to schedule routine maintenance, warranty, and repairs. Emergencies - If we tell you, we have to bill you.
Contact ... Orly ... Lamb ... I hope there was competent rubber glove usage.

Birfer Cooties.

NOTICE:
This post is a natural product. The slight variation in spelling
and grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no
way are to be considered flaws or defects.

Remember, Orly NEVAH disappoints!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:01 pm 

Gots me a clean flannel shirt on and headed downtown to go Birther Mocking!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:10 pm 

GreatGrey wrote:

:D \:D/ -xx Thank you, GG. Looking forward to your report. :-bd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:12 pm 

GreatGrey wrote:

:-bd

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:30 pm 

FYI - the clock in the 5th floor AK Supreme Court Courtroom is 5 minutes slow. That's a good thing, just made it in time.

Players: All 5 Justices, Tom Lamb, Empty Chair.

At issue was the decision of the lower court Judge Pilfner's decision to dismiss Tom's case because of faulty service and mootness as the election was a done deal.

TL sez the White House was uncooperative, Federal Rules need a signature and Obama wouldn't sign for anything. Sez he called the Secret Service, the Capitol Police, the WH mailroom, and no one would help. All his mailings were returned, so he tired!

Claimed O is a dual citizen, but that's impossible cuz Indonesian law doesn't allow that, so he must be Indonesian. Or maybe Kenyan.

Justice Winfree brought up the bane of birthers - STANDING. Paraphrased, "You keep mentioning the public's right to know. Are you suing on behalf of "the public"? Are the records you are asking for located in Alaska?

TL replied that well yea, he was kinda suing on behalf of the public. He wouldn't have to if the damn media would do its job. And no the records aren't in Alaska, but this is a NATIONAL CRISIS, and there's an AK law that sez he can vet candidates.

Justice Winfree: So, you're contending that you can sue any candidate for his school records?

TL: Well yea, but it's that damn media's fault. If questions arise.. well just look at Anthony Weiner & Twitter.

He mentioned calling Jill Nagamine. She wasn't nice to him cuz he sez there is ample evidence that Obama is adopted, therefor there must be an amended BC and she won't give it to him.

TL then moved to Judge Pilfner's decision that AK didn't have jurisdiction, but of course we do because the AK Election Division failed to determine Obama's qualifications, therefor it was up to people like Tom and the Courts to do it. Mentioned Indiana and how the court there determined something. (I believe I heard him say that Judge Ditz determined Obama not qualified)

Then went off on Occidental records, Foreign Citizen, more Dual Citizen stuff. Said Obama admitted to being a dual Kenya & USA citizen.

Summary was that if the court didn't help, he'd get a Congressional Inquiry going.

Now for some fun stuff. The only Justice to as questions was Justice Winfree. He's a Palin appointee. Here's a blurb about him getting appointed. Take note of his previous employer, 4th paragraph. http://www.sitnews.us/1107news/111907/1 ... nfree.html

Birther heads explode.

And I guess at this point I'm supposed to say "Naught"

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 3:38 pm 

GreatGrey wrote:
Now for some fun stuff. The only Justice to as questions was Justice Winfree. He's a Palin appointee. Here's a blurb about him getting appointed. Take note of his previous employer, 4th paragraph. http://www.sitnews.us/1107news/111907/1 ... nfree.html

Winfree must have read the sekrit Reed Hayes report! \:D/

ASSUME ANYTHING WRITTEN HERE WILL END UP ON TAITZ'S SITE AND FACEBOOK. AND JEROME CORSI WILL POST SCREENSHOTS TO WND. AND WILL BE FILED BY A BIRTHER AS AN EXHIBIT IN FEDERAL COURT. NOW HAVE FUN!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:00 pm 

So after the elevator ride, I asked Tom if Mr. Tepper had ever contacted him. He blamed Orly for giving him bad info that Tepper was Obama's personal attorney.

I said he was, but just with regard to the Mississippi case. Oh, and did he know that case was going to be resolved in a week? Mentioned that I was gonna be in Los Angeles in a week if he had any messages for Tepper, he didn't.

He said Orly had muddled up any chance any birther ever had at winning a case. He inquired about Mr. Tepper's health. He also asked of Orly was in Moldovia, as he was getting hits on his blog from there.

In any case, this was by my count Tom's third appearance before the AK Supreme Court. The previous two dealt with his divorce.

And.. it sure looked like Tom is gonna go 0-3.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:06 pm 

Quote:
He also asked of Orly was in Moldovia, as he was getting hits on his blog from there.
:?:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:07 pm 

Thanks for the great BOTG report, GG. :-bd

Bonus Soros Bux are in da mail. \:D/

Image x 3 Image x 21

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:08 pm 

Occupation: I'm a waiter. (I wait for the disappearance of birthers.)
TL sounds like a stupid obsessed liar. Any guesses how long it will take to get the inevitable decision?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 415 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next