Mike Lindell's Election Shenanigans, FrankSpeech and #MyPillow #FAILS - 6/28/61 Cancer / Ox

Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Foggy »

"Hello, I am checking to see if you are dead or not."

"I am."

"You are what?"

"I'm dead."

"But did you vote in the 2020 election?"

"I sure did."

"If you're dead, how come you're standing there talking to me?"

"If you think Trump won, how come you were able to tie your own shoelaces this morning?"

:confuzzled:

"Voter confirmed he was dead when he voted last year."
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Suranis

Re: Mike Lindell's Frank & MyStore & 'Cyber Symposium' & Other #FAILS - FrankSpeech

Post by Suranis »

I think he is just addicted to conflict.
Hic sunt dracones
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

He's addicted to addiction. It is my understanding that is what the 12-step program is supposed to deal with. Otherwise, you just trade one for another. I also believe Lindell has separate mental health issues which would complicate recovery. Also, you have to admit you have a problem.

It's almost sad, if he wasn't such a dickwad.
My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
somerset

Post by somerset »

Slim Cognito wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 2:38 pm He's addicted to addiction. It is my understanding that is what the 12-step program is supposed to deal with. Otherwise, you just trade one for another.
Assuming one doesn't get addicted to 12-step meetings ;)
Foggy
Dick Tater
Verified: as seen on qvc zombie apocalypse

Post by Foggy »

Boy, try to get a 30-day chip there! :crazy:
The more I learn about this planet, the more improbable it all seems. :confuzzled:
Luke
Location: @orly_licious With Pete Buttigieg and the other "open and defiant homosexuals" --Bryan Fischer AFA

Post by Luke »

hahaha

Lt Root Beer of the Mighty 699th. Fogbow 💙s titular Mama June in Fogbow's Favourite Show™ Mama June: From Not To Hot! Fogbow's Theme Song™ Edith Massey's "I Got The Evidence!" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5jDHZd0JAg
Slim Cognito
Verified:

Post by Slim Cognito »

My Crested Yorkie, Gilda and her amazing hair.

ImageImageImage x4
Estiveo
Verified:

Post by Estiveo »

Connecticut vampires, why is it alla time Connecticut vampires?
Image Image Image Image
northland10
Verified: ✅ I'm me.

Post by northland10 »

Regarding Idaho billing him, in an article from the Idaho Statesman.

https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/pol ... 38702.html
The office wrapped up its Bonner County audit Saturday and reported a 0.1% margin of error across all three counties, concluding that the election “was executed with both integrity and accuracy.”

Read more at: https://www.idahostatesman.com/news/pol ... rylink=cpy
Ironically, 0.1% is the percentage of bad data if his claim of 2K voters with an age of 200 is true.
101010 :towel:
scirreeve

Post by scirreeve »

Frank, Clements, and Keshel will be spouting nonsense in Post Falls ID on Sat.
Capture.JPG
Capture.JPG (60.22 KiB) Viewed 796 times
raison de arizona
Verified: ✔️ he/him/his

Post by raison de arizona »

Omg look at that motley crew, what a show!
“Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide.” —John Adams
PaulG

Post by PaulG »

So is Mike Lindell saying that Columbus came over with a few 300 year old sailors? Or some of the Pilgrims were 450 years old? I don't see how anyone can say he hasn't blown past Orly level insanity.
tek

Post by tek »

850 years old?
I guess this boots Harrison Bounel off the front back page
neonzx
Verified: 🤩✅✅✅✅✅🤩

Post by neonzx »

Columbus. Welp, we still teach our youngins that he "founded" America. :? Not exactly. However, we have a National Holiday for this POS?
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

Thw evolution of Columbus from largely ignored jackass to Heroic defender of Rationalism is an interesting one. Its one part Italians bieng wanted to be seen as real Americans so having an Italian hero at the very start was a good move to prove their americanness, one part Washington Irving wanting to write a biography of Columbus and finding that the real arrogant jackass was an unsuitable subject for his next book so he made the whole thing up, and one part Athiest historians who wanted people to believe people were ignorant in the Middle Ages, so inventing a fact that people believed the earth was flat in the "religious dark ages" and setting up Columbus as one of the heros heroically fighting against the silly religious freaks, rather than the reality of a guy thinking everyone else's maths were wrong and who thought the world was really Pear shaped.
Hic sunt dracones
June bug

Post by June bug »

From an RSBN article posted by Orlylicious upthread:
The MyPillow CEO also confirmed to RSBN that he has a team working on replacing the tabulation machines manufactured by Dominion Voting Systems which led him to his next announcement
Wow - is there nothing this genius can't do?
:sarcastic:
Suranis

Post by Suranis »

After extensive research, his team has developed the perfect replacement device.

pabacus.jpg
pabacus.jpg (115.53 KiB) Viewed 679 times
Hic sunt dracones
W. Kevin Vicklund

Post by W. Kevin Vicklund »

Slim Cognito wrote: Thu Oct 07, 2021 9:06 pm

Let me guess. They were all born on January 1, 1800. And of course, no clerk in the history of the world has ever made a typo when recording a date, so it's inconceivable that someone born in 1970 was accidentally listed as born in 1170.

Meme in 5...4...3...2...1...
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

Don't you know all government documents are perfect. They never get anything wrong. My birth certificate alone gets my mother's middle name wrong and adds an extra r to her French maiden name
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

June bug wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:12 am From an RSBN article posted by Orlylicious upthread:
The MyPillow CEO also confirmed to RSBN that he has a team working on replacing the tabulation machines manufactured by Dominion Voting Systems which led him to his next announcement
Wow - is there nothing this genius can't do?
:sarcastic:
;) based on the photocopier presented at his cyber symposium :rotflmao:
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Suranis wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:41 am After extensive research, his team has developed the perfect replacement device.

pabacus.jpg
Yes, but, like many people, they have no idea how to use an abacus.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Dr. Ken wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:12 am Don't you know all government documents are perfect. They never get anything wrong. My birth certificate alone gets my mother's middle name wrong and adds an extra r to her French maiden name
The one exception to this is, of course, the official Hawaii state birth certificate issued to Barack Obama.
Shizzle Popped
Verified:

Post by Shizzle Popped »

ibm.711.102635176.lg.jpg
ibm.711.102635176.lg.jpg (134.42 KiB) Viewed 626 times

The MyPillow Vote Tabulator
"Let us tenderly and kindly cherish, therefore, the means of knowledge. Let us dare to read, think, speak, and write."
John Adams
RTH10260
Verified: ✔️ Eurobot

Post by RTH10260 »

Shizzle Popped wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:55 am ibm.711.102635176.lg.jpg

The MyPillow Vote Tabulator
Ohhh no - how will he ever get over hanging chads :?: :lol:
Dr. Ken

Post by Dr. Ken »

It was definitely either nicholas cage or Keanu Reeves who voted
timeline.jpg
timeline.jpg (84.77 KiB) Viewed 583 times
FBIfVXdUcAoiDRw.png
FBIfVXdUcAoiDRw.png (428.1 KiB) Viewed 583 times
ImageImagePhilly Boondoggle

Return to “Law and Lawsuits”