The Post and Email

LM K

The Post and Email

Post by LM K » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:18 am

If you read the whole comment, it's basically a CELIII rant against the judiciary and the courts. He's using Orly as the weapon in his one man crusade. And he clearly considers that weapon disposable...And he is pushing her to keep going. He states that she is "apprehensive" because she suspects that Land may sanction her 10K every time she files in his court. He is using Orly and she can't see it.Now Judge Land has doubled the stakes, fining Taitz $20,000. Taitz has said she will not pay, and is filing another written motion.,http://www.jdjournal.com/2009/10/14/thr ... ss/Lincoln has convinced her to keep going, unless this motion is just to appeal the sanctions order, which is expected. It will be interesting to see if she files anything in addition to an appeal.Orly's relationship with Lincoln is leading me to think that Yosef is completely out of the picture right now. Unless Yosef is as nutz as his wife, he would see the threat that Lincoln presents to Orly and her family. the only time we have seen Yosef get personally involved in any of this is when Berg listed him as a Defendant in Liberi v Taitz. Orly talks about her children, but never about her husband (except for the story of their marriage). I suspect that Yosef is married in name only at this point and that Orly and Yosef talk very little.Yosef is bright, and I just can't see him falling for Lincoln. Just a gut feeling on my part.

"The jungle is no place for a cello."
Take the Money and Run

mimi

The Post and Email

Post by mimi » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:35 am

Orly's relationship with Lincoln is leading me to think that Yosef is completely out of the picture right now. Unless Yosef is as nutz as his wife, he would see the threat that Lincoln presents to Orly and her family. the only time we have seen Yosef get personally involved in any of this is when Berg listed him as a Defendant in Liberi v Taitz. Orly talks about her children, but never about her husband (except for the story of their marriage). I suspect that Yosef is married in name only at this point and that Orly and Yosef talk very little.

Yosef is bright, and I just can't see him falling for Lincoln. Just a gut feeling on my part.Not me. I think he's just as nuts.

Here are 2 web pages from Orly's blog. Back when they first hit her site, when I went to the page, it was blank. It still is...

http://www[break1][/break1]orlytaitzesq[break1][/break1]com/blog1/?p=2886[/break1]orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=2886]http://www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/?p=2886

But, the cache is there...

[/break1]125.93.132/search?q=cache:IsX6PU86jNsJ:www.orlytaitzesq.com/blog1/%3Fp%3D2886+ ... ient=opera]http://74.125.93.132/search?q=cache:IsX ... ient=opera

It's repeated on another page. Same exact thing. I guess it has to do with that root, then the /blog thing she does (or did?)

Edit: I should have given more info for those who do not want to visit the site. My apologies.

Yosi says:

A Must Watch Video

Tuesday, July 7th, 2009

Flag this message

A MUST WATCH VIDEO

Monday, July 6, 2009 8:32 PM

“Yosi Taitz”

Get your tea bags ready!!!!!! Send this to EVERYONE in your address book!!!!!

Just DO IT!

This guy’s video on youtube has been soo popular that Obama

called him personally. He said that he was very disturbed with the video and

invited him to the White House. Obama also said he wanted the White House to

handle the Press and not to talk about the video or the White House visit. That’s interesting.

Watch it now. This may be the best six minutes invested in

your future.

[/break1]youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA]

Edit: Someone commented at TPM that Yosef was born in Riga, Latvia, per the book on his Company. Some of that can be seen in Google Books.

Just Browsing

October 13, 2009 4:26 PM in reply to ScottW

>>> She received her citizenship by marrying an American.

???

Her husband, Yosef, was born in Riga, Latvia, that is on the east coast of the Baltic sea.

Just Browsing

October 13, 2009 7:41 PM in reply to commie atheist

That, and more, can be read in "The Info Mesa" by Ed Regis. Reference to Yosef Taitz starts on page 122. The whole book is about the start up of his company, Daylight Chemical Information Systems. Just sourcing my statement.[/break1]talkingpointsmemo.com/2009/10/judgement_day_birther_taitz_fined_20000_for.php#comment-3632251]http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.c ... nt-3632251

rajah

The Post and Email

Post by rajah » Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:10 am

LMK said And he is pushing her to keep going. He states that she is "apprehensive" because she suspects that Land may sanction her 10K every time she files in his court. He is using Orly and she can't see it.LMK Is Orly dominant here or is CEL3? Orly has always been strange and it seems that when these two came together it was like a marriage of minds. I dont think that she needed too much of a shove to go in Lincolns direction. Without him it would only have taken a bit longer.Regards..............Dick

Tesibria

The Post and Email

Post by Tesibria » Thu Oct 15, 2009 11:59 am

Orly's relationship with Lincoln is leading me to think that Yosef is completely out of the picture right now. Unless Yosef is as nutz as his wife, he would see the threat that Lincoln presents to Orly and her family. the only time we have seen Yosef get personally involved in any of this is when Berg listed him as a Defendant in Liberi v Taitz. Orly talks about her children, but never about her husband (except for the story of their marriage). I suspect that Yosef is married in name only at this point and that Orly and Yosef talk very little.Yosef is bright, and I just can't see him falling for Lincoln. Just a gut feeling on my part.Remember though, at the end of the Joy Beyhar show segment, Joy pointed/looked behind the camera and said something about "I understand your husband is a big fan of mine"- or something like that. That led me to believe that Yosef was with her. (Of course, Joy could have mistaken CEL for Orly's husband. I dunno.)

“Words are sacred. They deserve respect. If you get the right ones, in the right order, you can nudge the world a little.”― Tom Stoppard
WYE: Arpaio-Melendres-Seattle Operation Timeline | Sectec Astronomy: Dennis Montgomery Timeline

shrek

The Post and Email

Post by shrek » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:19 pm

The Post & Wail, like most of Birfirstan, is going nuts over a purported AP story allegedly from a Kenyan Sunday paper in 2004. AP declares Obama Kenyan Born,http://thepostnemail.wordpress.com/2009 ... /ChOrlyton explains why you won't find the story via google hereThe difficulty in finding this gem of a story is hampered by Google, which is running flak for Obama: because if you search for “Kenyan-born US Senate” you wont find it, but if you search for the phrase without quotes you will find links which talk about it.This is a lie . Google the quote brings up birfistan doing what it does best.ChOrlyton sets a challenge hereReaders should take note that this AP story, was syndicated world-wide, so you should be able to find it in major newspapers, archived in libraries world-wide. If any reader does this, please let The Post & Email know, so that we can publish a follow up-story. You can scrub the net, but scrubbing libraries world-wide is not so easy.As pointed out in The Hun is a (steady) Drip thread,http://politijab.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.p ... 393#p77393 the story isn't on AP's own archives.I do not expect this reply to pass ChOrlyton's moderation...You write, " this AP story, was syndicated world-wide, so you should be able to find it in major newspapers, archived in libraries world-wide".You would think you should also be able to find it in The Associated Press online archive of articles - [/break1]newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archives?p_product=APAB&p_action=keyword&p_theme=apab&]http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Arc ... heme=apab&A search there has no copy of this purported article. ...oh wait, I suppose one of the largest, internationally recognized, syndicated news services has been got at too.Probably by Eric Holder on his cell from the SR71 on the way from the Columbus Coffee Shop to LA.Edit: Comment did not pass moderation. No surprise there.

MaineSkeptic

The Post and Email

Post by MaineSkeptic » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:32 pm

As I just posted in another thread, I have contacted both the East African Standard and the AP regarding the authenticity of the article. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

twinx

The Post and Email

Post by twinx » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:33 pm

People at CW have found another one...this time he was born in Indonesia. [/break1]honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2006/Jan/08/ln/FP601080334.html]http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/artic ... 80334.html...Duckworth is happy to point out that she and Hawai'i-raised Punahou graduate Obama have "a kama'aina connection."Both were born outside the country — Obama in Indonesia, Duckworth in Thailand — and graduated from high school in Honolulu — Punahou and McKinley, respectively...

June bug

The Post and Email

Post by June bug » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:42 pm

People at CW have found another one...this time he was born in Indonesia.

[/break1]honoluluadvertiser.com/article/2006/Jan/08/ln/FP601080334.html]http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/artic ... 80334.html

...Duckworth is happy to point out that she and Hawai'i-raised Punahou graduate Obama have "a kama'aina connection."

Both were born outside the country — Obama in Indonesia, Duckworth in Thailand — and graduated from high school in Honolulu — Punahou and McKinley, respectively...

They're recycling old garbage. The Advertiser self-corrected this 2006 article within a short time of its first release, but the birthers pull it back up again on a cyclical basis. New birthers don't know it's been debunked and old birthers have "forgotten".

twinx

The Post and Email

Post by twinx » Thu Oct 15, 2009 12:49 pm

They're recycling old garbage. The Advertiser self-corrected this 2006 article within a short time of its first release, but the birthers pull it back up again on a cyclical basis. New birthers don't know it's been debunked and old birthers have "forgotten".thanks for that June bug. I wasn't one I was aware of. I'm not going to tell them...I'd rather see if a single one of them de-bunks it themselves. The analysis currently stands at this level *sighs*

Jacqlyn Smith // October 15, 2009 at 11:40 am

So do you think there is a possibility that the FRAUD could have been born in Indonesia???

Maybe Stanley Ann knew LoLo before she got pregnant and after Obama Sr. deserted her she went over to Indonesia to give birth…..then later married LoLo….anything is possible at this point!!!

[/break1]wordpress.com/2009/10/15/leo-haffey-update-october-15-2009-nashville-tn-al-farooq-computer-theft-nashville-election-commission-da-torry-johnson-obama-thugs-judge-dumas-brent-horst-voter-fraud/#comments]http://citizenwells.wordpress.com/2009/ ... /#comments

Tesibria

The Post and Email

Post by Tesibria » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:20 pm

The Post & Wail, like most of Birfirstan, is going nuts over a purported AP story allegedly from a Kenyan Sunday paper in 2004. AP declares Obama Kenyan Born,http://thepostnemail.wordpress.com/2009 ... an-born/As usual, they're wrong. There are three versions of the AP story released that day. Not surprisingly, none of these articles contain the introduction added by the Kenyan newspaper.

1. AP 2004 Story re Obama - Political News Version - 771 Words

Illinois Senate candidate Jack Ryan dropped out of the race Friday amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations that horrified fellow Republicans and caused his once-promising candidacy to im-plode in four short days.

"It's clear to me that a vigorous debate on the issues most likely could not take place if I remain in the race," Ryan, 44, said in a statement. "What would take place, rather, is a brutal, scorched-earth campaign - the kind of campaign that has turned off so many voters, the kind of politics I re-fuse to play."

The campaign began to come apart Monday following the release of embarrassing records from Ryan's divorce. In those records, his ex-wife, "Boston Public" actress Jeri Ryan, said Ryan took her to kinky sex clubs in Paris, New York and New Orleans and tried to get her to perform sex acts with him while others watched.

***2. AP 2004 Story - National Political News Version - 768 Words

Illinois Senate candidate Jack Ryan dropped out of the race Friday amid a furor over lurid sex

club allegations that horrified fellow Republicans and caused his once-promising candidacy to implode

in four short days.

"It's clear to me that a vigorous debate on the issues most likely could not take place if I remain

in the race," Ryan, 44, said in a statement. "What would take place, rather, is a brutal, scorchedearth

campaign - the kind of campaign that has turned off so many voters, the kind of politics I refuse

to play."

The campaign began to come apart Monday following the release of embarrassing records from

Ryan's divorce. In those records, his ex-wife, "Boston Public" actress Jeri Ryan, said Ryan took her

to kinky sex clubs in Paris, New York and New Orleans and tried to get her to perform sex acts with

him while others watched.

Ryan disputed the allegations, saying he and his wife went to one "avant-garde" club in Paris

and left because they felt uncomfortable.

3. AP 2004 Story re Obama - International/Africa Distribution Version - 508 Words

U.S. Senate candidate Jack Ryan dropped out of the race Friday amid a furor over lurid sex club

allegations that horrified fellow Republicans and caused his once-promising campaign to implode in

four short days.

The campaign began to come apart Monday following the release of embarrassing records from

Ryan's divorce. In those records, his ex-wife, "Boston Public" and former "Star Trek: Voyager" actress

Jeri Ryan, said Ryan took her to kinky sex clubs in Paris, New York and New Orleans and

tried to get her to perform sex acts with him while others watched.

Ryan disputed the allegations, saying he and his wife went to one "avant-garde" club in Paris

and left because they felt uncomfortable.

"It's clear to me that a vigorous debate on the issues most likely could not take place if I remain

in the race," Ryan, 44, said in a statement. "What would take place, rather, is a brutal, scorchedearth

campaign - the kind of campaign that has turned off so many voters, the kind of politics I refuse

to play."

***Source: LexisNexis Paid Subscription Service.

You can read many "versions" of the AP story here,http://www.google.com/search?q=Illinois ... F27%2F2004

“Words are sacred. They deserve respect. If you get the right ones, in the right order, you can nudge the world a little.”― Tom Stoppard
WYE: Arpaio-Melendres-Seattle Operation Timeline | Sectec Astronomy: Dennis Montgomery Timeline

shrek

The Post and Email

Post by shrek » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:41 pm

You can read many "versions" of the AP story here,http://www.google.com/search?q=Illinois ... 4Curiously, of the contemporaneous reports shown on that link (as opposed to the current Birfistani hysteria) only the alleged Kenyan article is referenced via web.archive.org rather than an original source page

tjh

The Post and Email

Post by tjh » Thu Oct 15, 2009 1:49 pm

Curiously, of the contemporaneous reports shown on that link (as opposed to the current Birfistani hysteria) only the alleged Kenyan article is referenced via web.archive.org rather than an original source page I don't find that particularly worrisome. They're probably short of disk space.

I think that the post a few back is right : the Kenyan (and Nigerian) papers may have tweaked the article for local use. "Jus sanguine" is pretty strong in those regions, so a Kenyan father is proof enough for them.

tjh

The Post and Email

Post by tjh » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:00 pm

Here's a 2008 Nigerian one :http://www.newspageng.net/index.php?opt ... d=37...The Kenya-born Senator, who is being considered by some of his admirers as the "New Kennedy" also pushed through an expansion of early childhood education....However, the man Mc Cain being also a smart old guy is now systematically distancing himself from President Bush, a shrewd move probably from his political advisers in-house or external. That is a move that can boost his campaign. Since it is done so subtly, Mc Cain has been using horizontal political appraisal and worked some Democrat Initiative during this bi-partisanship is also a plus to the old man. Although, it is obvious that Mc Cain seems tired and certainly not glamorous, so what on earth will Americans do come November your guess is as good as mine. America live in freedom but that doesn't mean that know now to keep their minds free.[ Last para has NOT been through an AP editor ! ]

shrek

The Post and Email

Post by shrek » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:03 pm

Curiously, of the contemporaneous reports shown on that link (as opposed to the current Birfistani hysteria) only the alleged Kenyan article is referenced via web.archive.org rather than an original source page I don't find that particularly worrisome. They're probably short of disk space.Worried? Who is worried? How much disk space does a newspaper archive take? Don't you think it wouldn't be just as useful for the African newspaper to have its archives on disk as any Western paper?

I think that the post a few back is right : the Kenyan (and Nigerian) papers may have tweaked the article for local use. "Jus sanguine" is pretty strong in those regions, so a Kenyan father is proof enough for them.I couldn't find that post and a PJ search for "Jus sanguine" only brings up your own post tjh. Have you got a linky please?

tjh

The Post and Email

Post by tjh » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:18 pm

As usual, they're wrong. There are three versions of the AP story released that day. Not surprisingly, none of these articles contain the introduction added by the Kenyan newspaper.I agreed with this earlier post which indicated that the Kenyan paper took the AP article and customized it a bit for local use.The "Jus sanguine" bit was my addition. Namely that parentage
Edit: fatherhood] and tribal affiliation over-rides any minor "jus soli" detail like "born in Hawaii".

shrek

The Post and Email

Post by shrek » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:33 pm

The "Jus sanguine" bit was my addition. Namely that parentage
Edit: fatherhood] and tribal affiliation over-rides any minor "jus soli" detail like "born in Hawaii"."Jus" whether "soli" or "sanguine" cannot alter facts i.e. Born in Hawaii.

Foggy

The Post and Email

Post by Foggy » Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:52 pm

When reality is outlawed only outlaws will have reality.

shrek

The Post and Email

Post by shrek » Thu Oct 15, 2009 3:03 pm

http://www.espicebazar.com/images/AuJusGravy.jpg

"Soli" or "sanguinis"? =D> =D>

As a haggis muncher and black pudding scoffer it'd have to be sanguinis I guess

I gave up mud pie long ago .

tjh

The Post and Email

Post by tjh » Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:53 pm

http://www.espicebazar.com/images/AuJusGravy.jpg

"Soli" or "sanguinis"?Hah!!!!

I was trying to find a picture for "au soli" or "au sangunis" but got distracted by the live feed for the boy-maybe-in-the-balloon.

Is there any connection between sanguinis and linguinis?

bogus info

The Post and Email

Post by bogus info » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:13 pm

[/break1]standardmedia.co.ke/InsidePage.php?id=1144007420&catid=15&a=1]http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/InsidePa ... tid=15&a=1

Obama can make Gandhi prophecy on peace true

Published on 25/02/2009

By Ali A Mazrui

excerpt

A major sign of hope is embodied in Obama’s personal background as a product of at least three civilisations (American, African and Islam), with a wider multiculturalism in Indonesia, when he was a child, and in Hawaii, where he was born and spent much of his childhood.emphasis mine

[/break1]archive.org/web/20040706035526/www.eastandard.net/intelligence/intel03070417.htm]http://web.archive.org/web/200407060355 ... 070417.htm

Sunday, July 4, 2004

Left’s face it, Obama is not ‘our own’

By Wallace Kantai

It is looking increasingly likely that Barrack Obama will be elected in November as Senator of the State of Illinois. The number of prospective voters has increased after his presumptive opponent in the election was felled by accusations of sexual impropriety.

Simultaneous with Obama’s rising stature is the increasing desire by Kenyans to identify with him. Typical newspaper headlines and messages flying around the Internet tend to lead with the theme "Kenyan-linked", or "Kenyan-American", or even, erroneously, "Kenyan-born".

People like identifying with winners, especially when they can be linked to them in a direct way. However, Kenyans are mistaken in attempting to claim Mr Barrack Obama as one of their own, for two very important reasons.more, link at top, emphasis mine

PatGund

The Post and Email

Post by PatGund » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:17 pm

For what it's worth, I've started calling Johnnie Charlton's place "The Pest and eFail".

DaveMuckey

The Post and Email

Post by DaveMuckey » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:21 pm

Hah!!!!

I was trying to find a picture for "au soli" or "au sangunis" but got distracted by the live feed for the boy-maybe-in-the-balloon.

Is there any connection between sanguinis and linguinis?Only to the cunning.

tjh

The Post and Email

Post by tjh » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:21 pm

For what it's worth, I've started calling Johnnie Charlton's place "The Pest and eFail".Good enough for me!

shrek

The Post and Email

Post by shrek » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:26 pm

Hah!!!!

Is there any connection between sanguinis and linguinis?Only to the cunning.Forgive me

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECyoaWMvU9c

DaveMuckey

The Post and Email

Post by DaveMuckey » Thu Oct 15, 2009 5:35 pm

Excellent!

Return to “Miscellaneous”